Favorite song lyrics / sayings

Nymus's Avatar Nymus5/29/12 2:19 pm
5/29/2012 2:38 pm
LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter77
What it says on the tin - post your favorite song lyrics or sayings here.

"The problem with political jokes is that they get elected." - Henry Cate VII

"Politicians are like diapers; they need to be changed frequently and all for the same reason." -José Maria de Eça de Queiroz

"During a campaign the air is full of speeches - and vice versa." - Unknown

"If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?" - Unknown
Nymus
Level 20 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2012 2:38 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
Dr Suess:

i have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead some come from behind. But ive bought a bat and im all ready you see now my troubles are going to have problems with me.

David Bowie:

I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human.

I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.

I never could get over the fact that The Pixies formed, worked and separated without America taking them to its heart or even recognizing their existence for the most part.
05/29/2012 2:33 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Tali'Zorah nar Rayya: How can you fight your own people?
Urdnott Wrex: Anyone who fights us is either stupid or on Saren's payroll. Killing the latter is business. Killing the former is a favor to the universe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Urdnott Wrex: Just because I like you, doesn't mean I won't kill you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legion: Organics fear us. We wish to understand, not incite.
Sovereign: We are eternal. The pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

To name a few. :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome