Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood rp app

Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul1283/28/12 1:28 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 18
3/30/2012 11:21 am
Darksoul128's Avatar Darksoul128
Allright lets get this outta the way, Not a server rp.
fma-brotherhood-t64719.html

Ok this is my third rp my first did well and my second is still going strong, seems they prfer my second. Anywho I have watched the original anime series of fma and am currently still watching brotherhood. But a quick idea for everyone.

Story
In the fma world a country named Amestris is set in the middle of many larger countries, it is home to alchemists people who can create many things very quickly, Alchemists use equivalent exchange, which means that you cannot gain something without giving something of equal value. The main characters of this anime Edward Elric and his younger brother Alphonse Elric were budding alchemists, but the death of their mother caused them to try human alchemy a tabbo sunject, it meant they would try to recreate their mother, but it caused a rebound, Edward lost his left leg and Alphonse lost his body. Edward attached Alphonse's soul to a suit of armor and ind doing so he lost his right arm, Edward got automail a kind of prosthetic limb, to replace his arm and leg. He joined the state alchemists a military group composing of only alchemists, he got the name Fullmetal, all alchemists get a title and are the rank of major. In this world there are also homuculous beings who are powerful and nearly immortal, they have a philosiphoers stone inside them it is their core, they seek to become human and to do this need a alchemist to create a true stone. They maniuplate the events in the world to aid them they are the main bad guys. Homuculous are noted by their powers name a a mark or uroborus on part of their body. They are named after sins.
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

Ok for this rp I am allowing you to make an app for an existing chara but you have to be good at it and if you do have an existing anime chara I'm only allowing you to have three charas maximum.

Accepted

Acceptors.
Darksoul128

Apps

OC
Name:
Automail (Leave blank if none, if has some explain type.)
Backstory:
Personality:
Appearance:

Homuculous
Name:
Mark location:
Personality:
Backstory (How they were made.):
Appearance:

Alchemist:
Name:
Automail(Leave blank if none, explain what type.)
Alchemy type(Weapons, elemental.)
Title(Leave blank if not state.):
Backstory:
Reason became a state(Leave blank if not state):
Appearance:

Soldier(Not alchemist use alchemist app for that.)
Name:
Age(18 Min)
Profession (Footman, info etc.):
Backstory:
Personality:
Appearance:

Existing chara(Only best ones are accepted.)
Name:
Job:
Reason you want to rp them:
Rp example:
Darksoul128
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2012 11:21 am
Darksoul128
03/29/2012 6:38 pm
Darksoul128
03/29/2012 6:36 pm
Darksoul128
Oni_Link accepted with flying colours will make the thread now aswell but we need to recruit more people.
03/29/2012 6:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Scribe
bnrdhdu
Actually, I have way too many RP's happening, (Zombie Attack. Monster Highschool. Transformers. I think I might pop) so I'm gonna back out of this one.
03/29/2012 5:35 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Alchemist:
Name:grey (I suck at last names...)
Automail(Leave blank if none, explain what type.) His left arm same type as eds
Alchemy type(Weapons, elemental.)can he do a bit of both? If not elemental
Title(Leave blank if not state.): The grey alchemist (due to his grey hair and eyes)
Backstory: Later rp'ers block
Reason became a state(Leave blank if not state): He wanted to help others and protect his home, that and it bugged him since people kept suggesting it.
Appearance: Grey hair and eyes, tall skinny
03/29/2012 5:47 pm
Darksoul128
Will be accepted slightly but will wait for backstory and both types of alchemy allowed as long he is not great at both, go for mediocre at best.
03/29/2012 6:20 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Backstory added and I'm rather proud of it
03/29/2012 2:37 pm
bnrdhdu
What ever, it does need some work.
03/29/2012 2:22 pm
Darksoul128
will wait for you to add more Bn but Kukuri really isn't a type of alchemy, if he makes them then he is a weapon alchemist.
03/29/2012 2:11 pm
bnrdhdu
Alchemist:
Name: Drake (Yes, Drake.) Blackthorn
Automail:
Alchemy type: Master with a kukri. (I love my Kukri.)
Title: ...
Backstory: Later tonight.
Reason became a state: Hmm, will work on this later.
Appearance: Tall, brown hair, not incredibly large. Standard Issue Uniform.
03/29/2012 11:16 am
Darksoul128
live my rp i command it, anyone who sees this please have a look
03/28/2012 3:53 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
Alchemist:
Name:Edmund Broomsdale "eddy"
Automail(Leave blank if none, explain what type.): Arms that can change into a sword (sorry if that isnt right never really watched the anime))
Alchemy type(Weapons, elemental.):weapons
Title(Leave blank if not state.):
Backstory: A man who was always based around power. He got into a fight with the wrong group and they...well cut his arms off, he thanks them now he has sword arms! He loves to fight but has an intellectual side in which he hates fighting. Multi-personality dis-order and all that.
Reason became a state(Leave blank if not state):
Appearance: Brown open jacket, white t-shirt, jeans, brown straight hair, trainers
03/28/2012 3:55 pm
Darksoul128
Accepted, also you should give the anime a go is quite good imo.
03/28/2012 3:50 pm
Darksoul128
Bumping this up.
03/28/2012 1:59 pm
Darksoul128
also homunculi powers are called their ultimates for example in the anime one has the ultimate armor it cannot be penetrated except by certain people.
03/28/2012 1:58 pm
Darksoul128
Homuculous two in one for me
Name:Mother/First
Power:Alchemy/Alchemy
Mark location:Right palm/Right eye
Personality:Dark, secluded, hateful
Backstory (How they were made.):Mother was made by a man trying to bring his dead wife back, she killed the man and made First who is her guardian, she wanders the world and created all homunculi to serve her in the effort to make them human.
First was created 800 years ago by Mother to be her guardian, he serves her with all his might, he is able to avoid equivalent exchange like mother due to the stone in his and her chest, he is powerful as Alchemy is not possible for many homuculi and is very rare in them.
Appearance:[attachment=1]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment][attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
03/30/2012 10:53 am
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
Sorry, I don't like FMA so I won't apply. I just came to thread for a look. However, First looks hot~
03/28/2012 1:45 pm
Darksoul128
Also if any guys I know make an app then I'm only having two chars this time. will make them apps later.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome