Hall of the Valorous Role-Play

Fridayspotato's Avatar Fridayspotato1/30/12 11:40 pm
1 emeralds 208
Before we start we'll go through some role-play rules

1. No Godmodding. Godmodding is when you control other peoples' characters, or forcibly make them do something, I.E Punch someone automatically, saying that Generic Person's character is whatever without them saying that that is true. This is the major thing that bugs me with new RPers, so please don't do this.
2. Perfect Characters. Nothing is fun if you never get hit by an attack, you never lose anything, and/or you are a perfect character. Obviously, this ruins quite a lot of the fun of the RP. Try giving a character(s) a broken arm or leg, or some kind of disadvantage/disability if you/someone else thinks your character(s) are too perfect.
3. No Excessive/abusive Swearing. I'm fine and all that with swearing, but I 100 percent HATE people who swear in almost every single sentence. Seriously, you don't need to swear that much.
4. You Can't Do The Impossible, Bro. Another rookie mistake I often find to happen- Someone does something that that character literally can't do, I.E a puppy lifting off from the ground magically, shooting lasers from its eyes, then growing 1128941294 times bigger, and destroys the world. Please, try not to do that.
Now to get to the fun stuff - BlackFTW

There is a place where the Heroes of society come to. This place takes in these people and, then in turn, those people help everyone else. This place is called the Hall of the Valorous. It is not a military base of sorts, but one of peace. It has been described as a type of mercenary for hire organization, though the requests are filtered based on morality, so this myth is false to a sense. The Hall of the Valorous takes up jobs that help the common good and occasionally the world. Whenever a job is accepted, the organization sends three Heroes to complete it. Need for the Heroes have gone down recently, but seems to be coming back due to some “disturbances” going on over the world. The Hall of the Valorous needs new recruits now, are you going to join?

Another thing, I will pair you guys up for a quest and I’ll tell you to do go through this, this, and this, but you have a lot of freedom other than that. Also when I make a quest, I’ll make a new forum post for you guys to just rp between the three or so people and me. Feel free to converse and what not in the Hall of the Valorous and do whatever you see fit.

Now here is the application form:

Name:
Appearance:
Extra:

Ex:
Name:Walker Sands

Species:Human

Appearance:

Back story: He hailed from a small, peaceful river town that was attacked by villagers of a rival fishing town. He was one of the 3 survivors, but the other two were injured, He took it upon himself to get them to safety. He faced hardships on his travel to the next town, but he made it successfully. Not being able to cope with the destruction of his town, he started wandering around never knowing where he was going next. Walker was starting to fall into a never ending despair until he found hope in the recruiters of the Hall of the Valorous. He now studies under Master Varun as his apprentice.

Extra:He is amazingly resourceful, turning a cotton ball a stick into the last thing you'll ever see.

And heres my second character

Name: Master Varun

Species: Human

Appearance: Tall, old man with short gray hair and somewhat athletic

Back story: He is the leader and creator of the Hall of the Valorous, but nothing else is known about him really

Extra: ???
Fridayspotato
Level 21 : Expert Toast