forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record Games

Looking for Creative Freebuild Server (no plots)

1 emerald4 replies71 views
created 05/14/2019 12:20 pm by Mallxrd
last reply 05/15/2019 3:01 pm
Hello, My first post here, I'm looking for creative servers that have a Freebuild world, maybe plots world, but at least a combination of both. I'm looking to build a city, so i need the most space possible. I'm looking for a world that isn't superflat, although I'd be fine with it. But mainly just looking for a world with terrain.

I'm looking for a respectful community, not one that is offended by every little word. I need a server that has more than 1 or 2 people online for people to talk to while building and where I can make friends. Preferably staff that doesn't sleep when there is a major issue, My previous 2 servers had that problem A LOT. A server that practices respect, and respect for what others believe in.

-Thank you, Mallxrd.

(Gus#7156)
Posted by avatar
Mallxrd
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

05/15/2019 4:12 am
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
While still limited, you can try Aliquam Creative. They don't have "plots" instead they have worlds which you can claim :)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/aliquam/
05/15/2019 11:51 am
Mallxrd
I tried Aliquam and was there for a few months, was somewhat falsely banned. But thanks for the suggestion.
05/15/2019 2:30 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
TomConn
Fair enough. Sadly I don't know any other servers which have that kind of free build world. The best I could offer then would be my own server: GreenLeaf Creative where I can give you a huge plot to build on and let you download it whenever you want to :)
05/15/2019 3:01 pm
Mallxrd
eh, ok. How big is the server? If theres a few people like Aliquam has, and where people make friends and have conversations and such, i'd be willing to join and maybe invite a couple of friends. If its stable and with good plugins, another thing I'd be willing to join. You can add me on discord if you want more info Gus#7156

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome