New Private Modpack Community In Need Of Members

toppingpfc's Avatar toppingpfc8/12/17 5:23 pm
1 emeralds 204 6
8/29/2017 9:10 pm
Coal3005's Avatar Coal3005
Hello, I'm forming a new community based around modpacks, I am currently looking for 6-12 more members. We will play a variety of modpacks and switch the modpack every 3 months (potentially will be changed) and vote on what the next modpack shall be. We are looking to recreate a Yogscast type server by playing various modpacks such as Voltz, Tekkit classic, and other technic and feed the beast modpacks, with players splitting into teams of 2 to 3. The server is dedicated and up 24/7, we have not begun to play the first modpack. Apply down below. Add me on discord if you have any questions PFC2012#4718 Greifing other players is not allowed until I make an announcement. No items will be banned.

Discord (discord is required as you will be added to the discord server if accepted):

Age (we prefer 14 and up):

How long have you been playing minecraft?

Which modpacks are your favorite?

Have you ever been accepted to play on a private server before(please specify which servers if you have been accepted)?

How available are you (players are not required to play Monday-Thursday just Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but if you can only play on weekdays that is alright, basically inactive players get removed from the community)

Anything else we should know?

We currently have 4 members and we will begin server gameplay when we reach nine members, we have 11 more spots open currently.
toppingpfc
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2017 9:10 pm
Coal3005
Discord :coal3005 #7764

How long have you been playing minecraft? A few months

How available are you :Weekends

Anything else we should know?No
08/14/2017 10:18 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Aquabell
hello !
Discord: Aquabell#6128

Favorite modpack: FTB Direwolf20

How long have I been playing minecraft : 3 years (I am writting this on the 14th of august , happy birthday minecraft on my computer !!)

Private server question: yes I have (HeroSMP) saddly it has been shut down

Logging on question : Well I'm currently on summer vacation so I will be able to log on rather often but once high school starts I think I'll be able to log on only on Sundays or Sturdays

Random facts: I have a sister and a cannary his name is Tonto (wierd name right?)
I also am not british and speak japanese.
08/13/2017 1:30 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IndyJacksonTT
I don't really want to be a member...
But, I can suggest a pck to play with!
This!
08/12/2017 11:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Homestuck_Skins
Hm, this sounds kinda interesting, I'll give it a go.

Discord:

SnowyResolution

How long have you been playing minecraft?

Since either June or July of 2015, so about 2 years and a month or two.

Which modpacks are your favorite?

I don't know to many, but my favorite has to be either Crazycraft or Blood and Bones

Have you ever been accepted to play on a private server before?

I've never really tried joining any, and any private ones I ever were on were with old friends.

How available are you:

As of right now I'm available every single day, but when school starts it depends. I'll definently be able to always play on Saturdays, unless my family goes somewhere for one of those days, etc, etc. And always on Sundays. When school starts up for me again, on the last day of September, I might be able to judge it better after meeting my new teachers whether or not I'll be able to play much on Fridays.

Anything else we should know?

This'll probably be a slight problem, I play and do everything on a laptop that's at least two years old. It's always lagging and all that, my normal fps range goes between 4-13 sporadically. I've not played any big mod packs before so I don't know how that would work, but it's always worth a try I guess.
08/12/2017 9:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Brendann
Hi!
I really like this idea but the changing every 3 months thing is a no go, People will likely join and leave after working hard on builds and progression in the mod just to have it reset. Please think this through as I feel it may harm the future of this project.
08/12/2017 10:38 pm
toppingpfc
Are you interested in joining because it isn't set in stone and I'm willing to discuss with members that plans for the server. Add me on discord
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome