Post Apocalypse World RP [Forum]

BloodCrystal's Avatar BloodCrystal7/30/12 10:19 pm
12/22/2012 4:01 pm
Qnator's Avatar Qnator
FORUM ROLEPLAY

I've decided to make a roleplay that hopefully people will like.So If you like the idea of the roleplay be sure to fill out an app!

RULES AND NOTICES
-Basic RP Rules
-No OP/Godmod etc.
-Stay In character and be realistic
-Forum Roleplay!!!!!!!!!!!!
- It's based in the real world.. not a minecraft world

STORY
March 12th,2012. It's been almost three months since the apocalypse. Only few survived, but they wished they didn't. All the survivor's have entered in a world of 'Survival of The Fittest'. There are cannibals, and people willing to do ANYTHING to survive. The power has been out since the apocalypse which means no cooked food, no television nothing that requires electricity. Welcome.. to the apocalypse.
(Sorry Story was so short )

APP
(Answer as your character.. not you..)
Name:
Backstory (4 sentances minimum):
Supplies/Weapons (dont over-do it.):
Appearnce:
Personality:
Traits/Talents:
Height:
Weight:
Read Rules?:
Anything Else?:

BE SURE TO APPLY
BloodCrystal
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/22/2012 4:01 pm
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
Qnator
Name:Quincy Knifeland
Back Story(4 sentences minimum):Before the Apocalypse he was a wanted assassin working for a mysterious Anti-Human Corporation. When he discovered the zombies he Quincy ran for it. Quincy easily killed over 3,000 zombies within 5 minutes. Now Quincy knew the survival of the fittest was within reach thanks to his skill with the advanced weapons and the fact that he was an assassin.
Supplies/Weapons(Don't over do it):Nun-chucks, AK-47, 40 pound Indian Bow, 10 Smoke-bombs, 2 cans of beans, 3 bottles of water, Backpack (to store the stuff in), and a grappling hook
Appearance:black hair, black cloak, white shirt, white skinned, blue eyes, camouflage jeans, black gloves, dark green Nike shoes, quiver of arrows, and very skinny
Personality:Quick Tempered
Traits/Talents: Silent as a Ninja, Untrusting, a great acrobat, and has fast reflexes
Height:6'4"
Weight:117 lbs.
Read Rules?:Yes
Anything Else: Can go for exactly month without food or drink
12/14/2012 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
luke626
Name: Lucian (Luke for short)
Back story (4 sentences minimum): Lived most of my life before the end of days. Watched my father die and my mother get violated by slavers before she met her fate as well. I'm surprised I've survived for so long out here. I have little hope left and often wonder whether or not I should keep going, or just end it all. But, deep down, I still have the dream that all this, one day, could go back to how it should be.
Supplies/Weapons (don't over-do it.): Crossbow, .22 Revolver (9 shot), Gerber multi-tool, half a can of beans, three quarters of a bottle of water, tattered blanket, clothes on my back
Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, goggles, vest, short sleeve grey shirt, dark grey slacks, and fingerless gloves
Personality: Shy
Traits/Talents: Good hunter, not quick to trust others, good climber
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 117.9 lbs
Read Rules?: Yes
Anything Else?: IGN: luke626
08/20/2012 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
newfoundlandler
Name:kyle johnson
Backstory (4 sentances minimum):before it happend i was a junk raider I make creations from garbage i lived in a small sea town.
Supplies/Weapons (dont over-do it.):m1911,katana, water filter straw,gerber sog tactical knife.
Appearnce:black bandana face mask,black hoodie,kevlar vest,black tacital pants
Personality:untrusting and loner.
Traits/Talents:stealth and resorceful
Height:5:6
Weight:120
Read Rules?:yeah
Anything Else
08/01/2012 5:35 am
Level 21 : Expert Toast
GoneGoneGoneGone
Name:John kelliter
Supplies/Weapons (dont over-do it.):Axe,Water bottle 750ml, revolver
Appearnce:short black hair,stubble, green top which says 'GET OF MAH LAWN', grey jeans and converse(black)
Personality:soft but crazy
Traits/Talents:great at throwing, running and punching
Height:5'7
Weight:7st
Read Rules?:yeah
Anything Else?:nope
08/01/2012 8:53 pm
BloodCrystal
accepted
08/01/2012 4:25 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Toxic_Fiend
I cant approve you but i was wondering what kind of revolver (caliber/mm)?
07/31/2012 9:26 pm
BloodCrystal
bump*
07/31/2012 9:12 pm
Toxic_Fiend
this needs more people...
07/31/2012 1:27 am
BloodCrystal
*bump*
07/31/2012 12:53 am
BloodCrystal
Name: Austin Graham
Backstory (4 sentances minimum): *I'll do one later becuase i'm tired ;P*
Supplies/Weapons (dont over-do it.): 3 Bottles of Water, 2 Canned Beans, Backpack,blanket, lighter and glock 18 handgun.
Appearnce: blonde wavy skater hair, red sweater with a black jean jacket over the sweater.He always has the hood for his sweater on and he has a white t-shirt underneath his sweater. Black jeans, high tops and light blue eyes , (All dirty)
Personality: Calm,Funny,Nice,Friendly,
Traits/Talents: Good with Plans,Strong and Is a decent shot.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 145
Read Rules?: Yeah.......
Anything Else?:No
07/31/2012 12:49 am
BloodCrystal
Toxic_FiendMy application
Name : Vanessa
Supplies/Weapons : 38. snub-nose revolver, 3 in. blade jack-knife, 3 oz. flask filed with water.
Appearance : Thin, tall women, with raven hair and grey eyes. Skinny jeans and moccasins cover the lower half of her body and a white unzipped sweatshirt covers the top half accompanied with a black t-shirt underneath
Personality: laid back, not easily excitable, practical.
Traits/Talents: Goods with tactics due to the fact of her grandfather telling war stories when she was a kid.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight:103
Read Rules?:
Anything Else?:

Accepted!
07/31/2012 12:02 am
Toxic_Fiend
My application
Name : Vanessa
Supplies/Weapons : 38. snub-nose revolver, 3 in. blade jack-knife, 3 oz. flask filed with water. Zippo lighter and carton of cigarettes.
Appearance : Thin, tall women, with raven hair and grey eyes. Skinny jeans and moccasins cover the lower half of her body and a white unzipped sweatshirt covers the top half accompanied with a black t-shirt underneath
Personality: laid back, not easily excitable, practical.
Traits/Talents: Goods with tactics due to the fact of her grandfather telling war stories when she was a kid.
Height: 5' 7"
Weight:103
Read Rules?:
Anything Else?:
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome