The Calling RP >IC THREAD<

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW2/29/12 6:52 pm
3/3/2012 1:35 am
BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW
*If you aren't accepted and/or you haven't applied yet, do so here: the-calling-application-thread-t54464.html

GO!
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2012 1:35 am
BlackFTW
"So do I," Dawson replied. "even more when you're alone."
03/03/2012 1:25 am
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
I revived it O:

Ros'Nam stared at his surroundings.
"Forest? I... kill... here?"
He was confused, and smacked a tree with his club.
"Strong...tree...no memory?"
He sighed, and an ancient tooth fell out.
03/03/2012 1:22 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
lilymalady123
zoe heard dawson and nearly jumped out of her skin. "oh, you gave me a fright." she says she shivers. "i hate woods"
03/03/2012 1:17 am
BlackFTW
Click to reveal
*Casual hair flip* You, like, revived it.

Dawson felt breathing down his neck, but he didn't turn to face it.
03/03/2012 1:12 am
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
*Sigh* It just kinda... lost momentum. Breath of life! Or just... horrible breath. I mean... what if the person doing CPR hasn't brushed their teeth for 8 years... ugh...
02/29/2012 9:05 pm
iHazRabiez
"Escape... Will... Find..."
Somehow, Ros'Nam found his way to a new area. It was dark, and he moaned. He felt moist. He was used to the dry, arid desert, where an eternal sun shined.
02/29/2012 8:46 pm
BlackFTW
iHazRabiez
Click to reveal
Can spirits travel? If so, how?

Click to reveal
Well, in the game, they don't really show how, but it IS proven that spirits CAN travel to different areas. My guess is that they just appear there, but I think some spirits follow a specific pattern of movement sometimes, such as a guy died when he was walking down a street, then into a book store where he was shot, in the Mnemonic Abyss, he could most often be seen walking around that street and in and out of the book store like some kind of linear NPC. Of course, this is all just made-up, fan theory. None of it's really proven.

Dawson glared at the bloody marks left on his forearms and neck. He was bleeding, but not too badly. Hopefully, he could find a flashlight or something to light his way before one of those... things attacked him again. But, for now, Dawson decided to just keep his phone open and use the light from the screen as some kind of makeshift flashlight.
02/29/2012 8:39 pm
iHazRabiez
Ros'Nam screamed. Part of his face fell off, and he started looking again.
Click to reveal
Can spirits travel? If so, how?
02/29/2012 8:36 pm
BlackFTW
Dawson blindly leaped backwards to avoid the brain-smashing attack right before darkness started to shroud him. He let the cellphone drop out of his hand as he slowly saw the world's scenario change. Around him, now, was a dimly lit forest, and next to him was a girl. "H-how the heck did I get here?!" Dawson asked himself.
02/29/2012 8:31 pm
iHazRabiez
Ros'Nam breathed heavily.
"Escape... No... Escape... Will... find... you..."
Ros'Nam picked his club up, and brought it behind his back, he started to pull it up and tried to crack Dawson's skull.
02/29/2012 8:27 pm
BlackFTW
Dawson peeked through the cracks between the boxes, and all he saw was the cellphone laying beside a large, fat box. Slowly, he reached his arm into the crevice and.... a ghost grabbed Dawson by his shoulder, pulled him close to it and started clawing at his wrists and chest. Frantically, he flailed in his spot, trying to shake the ghost from his back, and, eventually, the ghost giggled and disappeared after backing off. Again, after letting Dawson catch his breath for about ten-ish seconds, attacked Dawson again. The same events happened again, Dawson struggling to escape the ghost's grasp and the ghost backing off and giggling. Quickly, Dawson ran over to the boxes, picked up the cellphone from in between the crevasses, yanked the note out of his pocket and began dialing, but not before he could catch eye contact with the spirit that had just entered the room. On the note said "Zoe - (Phone number here)". Dawson brought the cell up close to his ear and began silently listening to the repeating rings whilst staring at Ros'Nam...
Ring... Ring... Ring...
02/29/2012 8:06 pm
iHazRabiez
Ros'Nam kept walking. He moaned, and came upon a house. He walked inside and saw what looked like a cluttered storage room. He saw a mortal, and moaned, bringing his club up.
"Mortal, why do you enter this... plane... of existence..."
He was gasping, as if he were out of breath for years.
02/29/2012 8:04 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
lilymalady123
Zoe shivered with cold. She rubbed her arms to keep the most away from her body. But it swarmed her legs anyway. She yelled but nothing could be heard. In the bushes she say a black phone and picked it up. She tried to turn it on. It was broken. She quickly got to work to fix it
02/29/2012 7:44 pm
BlackFTW
Dawson Makatu looked around at his surrondings; it was a rather cluttered storage room, filled to the brim with dolls and boxes. Rather creepy. Next to him lay a bright blue colored cellphone, so, out of instinct, he reached down to pick the phone up, but... A hand flew out from in between some of the boxes, took the phone and retreated back behind the boxes.
02/29/2012 7:21 pm
iHazRabiez
~Ros'Nam Bo'Sna~
As Ros'nam wandered what seemed like an eternal desert, he groaned. His ancient flesh falling off, as he walked. He swat his cane at another spirit who disappeared, and he groaned some more, and glared. He released a hellish moan before continuing.

~Deceit~
The Jackal roamed the endless desert, attacking all those foolish to attack him. He growled, and continued on. He saw some tribal souls, and convinced them to help him when he needed them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome