Studio15's Avatar Studio1511/24/18 11:11 am
3 emeralds 239 5
11/26/2018 5:59 am
The FaiyaBLAST's Avatar The FaiyaBLAST

Hi guys!

What is your favorite pokemon and why?

Studio15
Level 20 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2018 5:59 am
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
Is it OK if I love a whole line? Because, the Rowlet line holds a special place in my heart. Rowlet is adorable, Dartrix is cool, and Decidueye simply awesome. (and their shinies! How beautiful!) Because of this, the grass owl's evolutionary line is one of the major things that turned my attitude towards Generation VII upside down, from a hatred to a love.
If I had to choose one Pokemon, however, I would choose Silvally. Its design is unique, and its backstory one of the most intriguing. I know it's just meant to be a weaker version of the Great Alpha Arceus, but to me its more than that.
11/26/2018 3:49 am
Level 42 : Master uwu
Woodstockk
Mega Lopunny because god damn those thighs it's really good in competitive, and is a staple on the teams I use. It's also really cute.
11/26/2018 2:16 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Oh boy, I have so many favorites that it's hard to choose just one! Mimikyu is my favorite non-legendary Pokemon because of it's adorable appearance and tragic backstory. But if I had to choose a favorite legendary, it's definitely Mewtwo because it's intelligent, powerful, majestic-looking, and is the only Pokemon so far to become a well-developed character with motivation and goals. :P
11/24/2018 12:33 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Botanist
Hashs
Pheromosa (aka UB-02 Beauty). It looks amazing, it's the third fastest Pokemon in existence, and it's pretty good in battle as well.
11/24/2018 11:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Frozy--
DITTO !!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome