You've been kidnapped.. No phone.. What do you do?

AbandonStairCase's Avatar AbandonStairCase6/5/14 9:20 pm
1 emeralds 4.3k 188
8/18/2014 7:50 pm
Icey tree's Avatar Icey tree
You've been kidnapped and locked in a house, no weapon, no phone. What do you do? Doors and windows are locked
AbandonStairCase
Level 20 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2014 7:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
Icey tree
I would just act like crack head kid or that psycho who is mad after his mom delted his wow acc ( I hope yall know those vids?)
06/24/2014 4:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
checkeredmine
*UCKING BREAK THE CHAINS FROM THE WALL AND CHOKE THE *UCKER TO DEATH. *UCKEN RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06/24/2014 4:34 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Kitten
Seabro
Assuming breaking the windows and doors aren't an option.I would search the house. Find any chemicals, defensive equipment (in case the kidnappers come back) and find potential hiding spots in case they come back (an get a feel for my surroundings), then i would proceed accordingly depending on what equipment i could scavenge. So for example: if i could find matches then i could attempt to control a fire to burn a hole through a wall. If i could find a laptop (with internet connection) or a phone, then i would tell my minecraft buddies that i had been kidnapped and any information i have. If the house was empty then i would hide it out taking some food and a weapon. Then wait for the kidnapper(s) to return and stealthily exit the house (the way they came) or fight them if needed.
06/24/2014 4:33 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nerd
Lexigall123456
Well, I always carry a pocket knife. I'd cut off whatever rope I have on my hands/legs, then I'd probably just stab him.
06/24/2014 4:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
krusebear
Be a slave I wouldn't escape. I'm Weak!
06/24/2014 4:28 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
Noix
Cry.
06/24/2014 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DrunkRussianPain
If im not bound by the hands. fuck him up.. Not a good idea to try kidnapping 6'1 football players.

Yes, I play football and im a geek.
06/24/2014 4:04 pm
NSPredator
Liam Neeson would call my kidnapper and would say "I will find you and when I do, I will kill you". I would then be rescued
06/24/2014 3:32 pm
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
I've been kidnapped? Oh no! Wait... doors and windows are LOCKED, but still EXIST, and I haven't been tied to anything so I jump out the window or barge the door down... Yep.
06/23/2014 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GalaxyPrison
Well When he opens the door kick him the nuts lol

or is feet in rope to?
06/23/2014 8:43 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
xXTheArcherXx
Hmm... Look for popcorn then watch TV. #YOLO
06/23/2014 8:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
Warlock315
Start mining some coal, and make torches..
06/23/2014 8:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Robot_ninja455
If I was kidnapped, I would use my ninja skills to go hide on top of the ceiling, and wait in tell he comes in, then, choke him to death with the hand cuffs (Because of the chain spread, and you can easily choke someone with it.) And take "It's" key and escape with freedom, and leave a note saying: Never mess with a ninja.
06/23/2014 8:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
MinecraftLover038
I'm a skinny kid, get out of my cuffs and also (I know this is freaking weird) but i carry a bobby pin with me everywhere i go so i'd pick the lock
06/23/2014 8:04 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
If I was handcuffed: Use the hand cuffs to to smash the buns out of my kidnapper's head and escape. (If the cuffs were behind my back, I would be able to slip them under my feet in front of me btw)

Other: Flop around, see if they come check me out. Then i'll clonk em' up side the head xD
06/23/2014 7:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PrototypeNINE
What if ur strong or take a chair and smash a window? Or i wood hide and leave notes that i found a way out. The man would leave to find me then there is my great escape. Then if he notices me, i say, "Plerp( derp in shyguy talk) u can suck my D, u old creep!" Can then sprint off. Hopefully The autobots are armed outside ready to kill the man and lead me in a convoy out.

Or just wait for my autobots to find the house and destroy it and save me.

Or if i was goku...
06/23/2014 7:55 pm
Level 28 : Expert Narwhal
kayninesquad
I'm a penguin, nuff said
06/23/2014 7:52 pm
AbandonStairCase
Eh, if anyone cares, heres my way. If my hands were cuffed, I would find the captor. Wrap the chain of the cuffs around his neck when he wasn't looking, and keep pulling until it drew blood. After that, If he had a gun, Id take that. Go to the front door, and if it has a lock, I shoot it off. Then run away and find help.
06/23/2014 7:35 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
Apprentice
I would do my best to get away from the attacker. Then try to get as much attention as possible in attempt to scare him away until they can capture him.
06/23/2014 7:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Artist
Roin2001
Everything is a weapon, the room would have to be empty and I would brake my hand when I punched the window out. Use a chair or any other solid object to break the windows, just saying
06/23/2014 7:28 pm
Kitzy
If I was, then, I would wait in tell I the owner comes back, and do wut ever, to my body, since I can't do anything.
06/23/2014 7:19 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Ok.

I bring my hands to the front. I look around for an open room. If there was a basement, the person wouldn't want me to know about it, and lock it. If there isn't then look around more. If there is furniture, I look around for something heavy and try to move it, for the chance of a trap door there. Most likely it's locked, so I find something to pick it. When it opens, I look down to see if there is a door there. I look aroud for food, and water, and something to pick locks with. I go down, and look for something to break the cuffs with, like a rock. If there is a door, I try to open, locked, pick it. Open it, and hope it leads outside. I find a place to hide and try to stay hidden while I look for civilization. I look for a phone booth, and try to find a quater to call my mum (or whoever is home). She comes to get me, and when I get home, we call 911. I play Minecraft until they get to my house. I tell them what happened, and...... yeah.
06/13/2014 5:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
foeLe
Just a thought, people are assuming that they can actually do all these things they say they would. Usually kidnappers are decently quick thinkers to have successfully taken you captive to begin with, so I highly doubt you're going to be able to kick them or hit them, etc. and escape without them fighting back or constraining you more securely.
06/12/2014 10:26 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
mudkip45
Ok, So I'm cuffed... Windows can't be broken either... well time to go ultra thinking mode.....

So First I see if there is a way for me to manually open my cuffs, then if there isn't I search for any object with an edge (Whether it be sharp dull, or wood) And try to pick the lock on the cuffs. If it works I used my key and spend a whole lot of time trying to sharpen it's edges if it wasn't already... Then I cut into the walls and try to make my escape....

If I can't pick the lock... I literally try and use my cuffs to punch my way through the walls while Still cuffed... And if that doesn't work I try my hardest to break through the floors.

If the walls dont break on either of the two I still try to break the floor.
06/12/2014 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IsolatedGamer
go up put my hands under my feet then they are in front of my body then look around the house for a way out when i find the way out i remember the way there look for my stuff then i look around a secret door or something open the door find thousands of dollars go out the exit check the house adress go to the police and tell them i get to the police station why did i leave *facepalm* THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS STARTED ......... run back to my house get weapons and find the closest store (confectionery) get canned food and water find a tree house and live there until my food runs out then keep doing it over and over again
06/12/2014 9:55 pm
iCUgaming
If there was someone on front of me i will kick his leg, get the keys with my leg before he/she fights back

http://achievecraft.com/cimage/i276/Ach ... 78/mca.png
06/12/2014 9:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
Duckgod
Sing this to the captor, I don't wanna escape
[yt]0BIp_Ac2W18[/yt]
06/12/2014 9:49 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
I would find the fridge and eat to my hearts content!

Click to reveal
I'd actually probably just sit in a corner and whimper for a few hours.
06/12/2014 9:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
Voxelheart
I'm an experienced knife user with around 5 knifes on me at all times, also very adapt in self-defense martial arts. TRY ME BTCH.
06/23/2014 7:27 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
Are dey butter knives? ;D
06/12/2014 9:47 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
Swimmer1929
06/12/2014 9:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
Go to the kitchen, get soap, and sneak up behind the kidnapper. Then I grab his head and pour the soap into his mouth, then close his mouth until he eventually dies. After that, I grab a broom (or something like that) and break through the window. Then I go to the nearest telephone and call 911.
06/12/2014 9:21 pm
anonpmc1177866
[deleted]
06/12/2014 9:00 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Mountaineer
CookieQuest11
curl up in a ball and cry xD
06/23/2014 7:40 pm
AbandonStairCase
Then he comes over to cuddle you.. then you [Someone continue]
06/12/2014 8:55 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Oracle_DemonOfficial
kick the sh*t out of that window and escape and if i couldnt do that then just cry :-;
no better yet man up and do a manly cry then fake dead and when they go to get rid of the body either sneak attack them or escape
06/12/2014 8:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
u_suck
[/quote]
Or you might be able to use his phone?
Also, to OP: It'd be fun if you gave us a picture of the house you were thinking of, whether it be a nice cottage or an insane asylum.[/quote]
06/12/2014 8:23 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
here's the thing
ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PHONE ON YOU. even if you can't contact your parents, you can still emergency call if you have no credit.
i do not go anywhere without my phone in case of an emergency. and the area i go to school in has a lot of problems, not really concerning students but the general public and i don't wanna be stuck without a phone there.
06/12/2014 9:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
What if the kidnapper takes your phone?
06/11/2014 1:01 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
badboy3246
You know what I would do?
I would just walk through that massive hole right next to the door #NuffSaid
06/11/2014 12:38 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
My Solution 1:
*a faint charging can be heard coming from the house...*
Kaaaaaaaaa.....
*the charging sound gets louder and a blue glow shines out the windows*
...meeeeeeeehaaaaaaa...meeeeeeeee...
*the charging sound is at it's loudest peak and the blue glow is blindingly strong*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
*the house is broken apart by a massive energy beam, and I proceed to escape*

My Solution 2:
Remove my inhibitor rings and proceed to Chaos Blast that house down, capturer and all. After all, the Chaos Force is an infinite pool of energy

My Solution 3:
If all else fails, throw something at a window and DO A BARREL ROLL
06/23/2014 7:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
u_suck
I think the maker of this thread means in real life, not in your currently fantasizing mind...
06/11/2014 12:04 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
AbandonStairCase
Snowyfox
ETminecraft"No phone"; invalid argument; every responsible or irresponsible, for that matter, person carries around a phone of some sort.

I don't have a phone...and I know a few people that don't either...and according to my culture you shouldn't even be screwing around with phones when you're not even an adult...

It doesn't mean that you didn't have a phone to start with. Maybe the guy took it, or it fell out of your pocket and he found it.

Or you might be able to use his phone?
Also, to OP: It'd be fun if you gave us a picture of the house you were thinking of, whether it be a nice cottage or an insane asylum.
06/10/2014 9:00 pm
AbandonStairCase
Snowyfox
ETminecraft"No phone"; invalid argument; every responsible or irresponsible, for that matter, person carries around a phone of some sort.

I don't have a phone...and I know a few people that don't either...and according to my culture you shouldn't even be screwing around with phones when you're not even an adult...

It doesn't mean that you didn't have a phone to start with. Maybe the guy took it, or it fell out of your pocket and he found it.
06/09/2014 5:52 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
*Proceeds to sing "Lemme take a selfie"*
Kidnapper: Stop! Just... stop.
*unties you and forces you to leave*
????
Profit.
06/08/2014 7:50 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox

06/08/2014 7:29 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
Break the wrist, and walk away.
06/08/2014 7:24 pm
Level 1 : New Warrior
LanielfTheSlayer
okay so I'm kidnapped and stuck in room.

If my captor was there I'd probably head-butt the guy until he is unconscious then tear his eyes out with my teeth and grab the keys to the door run outside then find someone get them to call the cops arrest the kidnapper and get them to take me home

If my captor wasn't there i'd probably break down the door or if the door was made of metal i'd try to tear the walls apart with my teeth.

Simple way to escape!
06/08/2014 7:19 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
If I'm sitting, do the little John Travolta -sitting to squatting- move, walk around the room, and probably just break down the door. It's an inside door, shouldn't be very strong at all. Walk through, find somethin in the house, leave.
06/08/2014 7:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
foeLe
"No phone"; invalid argument; every responsible or irresponsible, for that matter, person carries around a phone of some sort.

Err, anyways. If there's a chair, attempt to break off a leg, and use that to shatter a window, and from there pry apart any obstacles within the window, and escape to my freedom.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome