Hub spawn

31i0t's Avatar 31i0t9/8/13 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 141 1
10/3/2013 7:53 pm
THAT_AFROguy684's Avatar THAT_AFROguy684
Hey guys, I am getting plugins and working on new network. And I am missing spawns.
AND I am willing to pay for em.

What I need

- Mainspawn $20 Include ZombieZ and TDM path
- Paintball spawn $10
- TnTGames spawn $10
- Hide and seek spawn $10
- The walls spawn $10
- Temple Run Spawn $10

I would like all spawns to have the same style.

Thanks!
31i0t
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/03/2013 7:53 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
THAT_AFROguy684
Applying for builder

Name: Domonieq Roberson

IGN: THAT_AFROguy84

What (in your opinion) theme are you best at building: Modern and Mid-evil along with some futruistic.

Timezone you are in: Pacific time

Your experience in servers: Basically almost 2 years. I used to do a lot of coding but then I started to take interst in my building and became what I am today. I can still help setup a lot of plugins and program a few but i'll try to stick with building unless you want me to help with a few plugins.

Are you good at building: Yes, inmy opinion and in a lot of others i'm an amazing builder. I'm notbeing cocky i'm just stating what I've been told.

Are you good at plugins: Yes, i'm very good at plugins. Give me any plugin I will know every little detail in under 20 min. I'll know exactly how to set it up and everything so not only can I build I'm good with plugins too.

Would you be able to donate and help keep the cost up: I can try my best, but overall I will pay to keep this server running to the last second and to my last penny.

How long can you play: 12 hours weekdays adn all day weekends.

skype name : afrodude684

working microphone? [yes]

Why i should pick you from the rest: cause I strive to make sure everything is just perfect. I go all out, unlike many others I make sure I give you 110%. I go the extra mile just to make sure it looks just right.

What you can offer me and the server: I can offer a new style of building. Using modern and midevil to my advantage. This will make all the builds you see from me different and totaly unique. I also add a pintch of futuristic just to make things interesting. The way my patterns flow is completely new. I use everything to my advantage. Wether its the region, sky, grass, or even weather I will take that and use it to my advantage.

Why do you believe you should get this job: The reason I want to join is because ever since I first started up Minecraft I've been dedicated to building bigger and better with each world I make. I belive that I can bring a brand style to this community. As well as making new Idea's for builds. I also would like to expand my building knowledge by learning from my fellow teammates and hoping that I will be able to teach everyone else something.

How long can you be online: 12 Hours on weekdays and all day on weekends

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years now

Link to a build just a little sample: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... blocklife/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome