LGBT+ Gaming Community! (Minecraft Included <3)

lgbtgamers's Avatar lgbtgamers11/14/18 3:31 pm
7 emeralds 337 5
11/17/2018 11:21 pm
lgbtgamers's Avatar lgbtgamers

Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce you all to our LGBT+ Friendly Gaming group/Minecraft community. We are known as LGBT+ Gamers and we currently have a Minecraft Server known as Kingdom of LGBT (Links below). Our focus at LGBT+ Gamers is to provide a safe, fun, chill and drama-free gaming experience to our members. We do so by ensuring trolls and troublemakers are dealt with swiftly and providing our community with fun events in-game to participate in. Anyone is welcome to join us as long as you are chill and drama-free. If this peaks your interest, feel free to join our Discord and Website below!

In regards to our Minecraft Server, Kingdom of LGBT is a roleplay Minecraft Server hosted by the LGBT+ Gamers Gaming Community. Our focus with the server and the community as a whole is to provide a safe, fun, chill, and drama-free gaming environment to our members so that they can play Minecraft without stress over cyberbullying or any other issues related to their sexuality or gender identity.

Discord: Link
lgbtgamers
Level 7 : Apprentice Network