LGBTQ+ Support Hub (All are welcome)

Hollask's Avatar Hollask4/15/15 7:40 pm
1 emeralds 3.7k 44
12/12/2015 9:42 pm
ItsMorgan's Avatar ItsMorgan
Welcome to the Pmc official LGBTQ+ support hub. This thread was created as a safe haven for those of us on this website who fall under that label, somewhere we can be with people who have similar experiences to us. Not to say that we don't welcome straight, cis people here. We're willing to do our best to answer any questions anyone might have about LGBTQ+ issues.
Primarily this thread is meant to be a place where LGBTQ+ can come to escape the hate and discrimination that we so often suffer, but also a place where you can get help with difficulties you might have.

I am Abigail, a trans, panromantic asexual girl. I want to support people on this website which is I why I came up with the idea of creating this hub.

I hope your time here is pleasant and helpful.

Flaming will not be tolerated here.
Hollask
Level 29 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/11/2015 7:37 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW

and by several, I mean one.

Can hetero's support this page?
12/12/2015 9:42 pm
ItsMorgan
I am now working on the assumption that you want to support us.

Aw, you like us <3.
Yeah, normals can support us. If I remember correctly, we named this thingy a "Support" because excluding the straight cisgender majority was bad for PR or something.

I'll put my serious hat on now.
Click to reveal

Yes, straight people, cisgender people, plant people or whatever people can support us. You can give your tanks thanks to the "Support" thing in the title. Dunno what you mean with "support", but go ahead.
Support's a strange word. Also people. Peephole. Heh.

So yeah, you (or whoever (Whomever?)) can support this thingy.
So thank you and all!
12/01/2015 3:28 am
ItsMorgan
Ooh, awesome, someone actually answered ^-^. Gosh, my smileys are so gay ^-^ (I meant that as a joke, btw. Some people are pretty sensitive about this stuff <.<)

So you're out, Abigail. Abbie? Abbey? Awesome. So how's that going? Also, you being homoromantic means you like girls, right? This stuff confuses me. Anyways, I'm glad you're seeing people and stuff. The relationships thing, I mean. Good luck with everything!

Also Cam! Do I know you <.<? Sorry if I do, I'm really bad at remembering people :-p. Oh, and thank you for the image thingy! Looks pretty. What font is that? It's uncannily charming. So thank you and stuffs!

So enough about you, time to talk about me :'D (Joking again <.<)
Something strange happened to me. It started like, two months ago. School's been annoying and I've had little time to play dressup, so I put my crossdresser self on standby. It was boring.

But that all changed like two weeks ago. We have... How do you call it in english? Holidays? Vacation? Whatevs, no more school. So I decided to play dress-up again ^-^. And then it happened. Emotional maturity. I stopped seeing everything black and white, as in, these are guy clothes, these are girl clothes.
I mean, I used to try to be "the perfect girl" and failed, horribly. But not anymore! Now I'm just myself and I'm so happy. While I still dress in a relatively normal way (whatever that is) in public and am still not out to my parents, I'm so very... Okay with myself.
Life's good. So if any of you's struggling with something, it can get better. Society's changed so much these last few years. Soon, people will finally accept us deviants ;-D

So, sorry I bored you with that. But I love talking about myself. I'm such a narcissist~

So whatever! It's the most horrible time of the year again! Happy solstice to all! Good luck and happy lives to you all! Cthulhu wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Gosh, I'm feeling so fabulous~

Dear lord I'm so happy right now. Mood swings are so cool. Sorry about the silliness <.<.
[yt]cUEUF6Qh8ys[/yt]
11/26/2015 9:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
Camarilla
Santi9809
Pretty much anyone could do better. Please try.

I can try, but I can't do much better without doing a lot of work (which I'm okay with doing, but not right now). In the meantime, I'll keep trying and give y'all this, as a housewarming gift for the re-opening of the PMC LGBTQ+ Support Hub.

10/09/2015 4:46 pm
ItsMorgan
So it's been four months but I maed dis

It's a work in progress. It's not very good, but I think I'm gettin' somewhere.

Of course, that's not the banner. I mean... I'm not very good at this. I made some kind of template here

Pretty much anyone could do better. Please try.

I'm like, bored. But I'm feeling a lot better. I'm not depressed anymore. Been watching Steven Universe and stuff. I get a lil' bit dysphoric sometimes, but I'm like, okay. So yeah. Still love life. Still love skirts. Whatever.

So yeah. How are you peeps?
11/24/2015 4:43 pm
Hollask
Hey, sorry I haven't been that active. Had stuff going on irl, like presenting publically and coming out ^-^. Anyway, I've kinda figured I'm not panromantic after trying various relationships, more homoromantic.
Loving the banner so far Santi^-^
06/27/2015 6:36 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
Freelix2000
Hello, I would just like to say that while I disagree completely with hate towards gays or other groups like that, I am a Christian and I believe its a sin. But wait! That's not really the main point of this message. I would just like to say that there is a difference between thinking its wrong and bullying people over it. The way I see it, everyone in the world sins and does wrong, so whether or not you believe if this one particular thing is wrong, it is without a doubt wrong to bully people for it.
06/28/2015 7:16 pm
ItsMorgan
I guess that's good. Kind of like a non-agression treaty. Respect me and I'll respect you. Quid pro quo. Or rather, Do ut des.

I myself think that good and bad are man-made concepts and are not absolute. You know, what is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. I've been feeling particularly übermensch-y lately.

So! Lately, with the whole marriage stuffs, I've been seeing way more homophobes. And I really hate them and want to bite their noses off but I know I shouldn't, lest I become He who fights monsters. You know, like Freddy said:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
"Freddy" as in "Friedrich Nietzsche"
But homophobes are so annoying and I'm mad
Click to reveal

^^^MFW I want to punch people but I know I must not lest I let the abyss gaze into me

Maybe I've been readin too much Nietzsche lately
06/27/2015 11:23 am
ItsMorgan
Hey! I heard same-sex marriage is now legal nationwide in the US. Yay for them.

I don't live in the States, but I'm still happy for them. Yay for freedom.

Also, on the banner. It's coming. Slowly, but surely.

(Also, I know marriage is dumb. It is, but it's sooo romantic ;3)
06/12/2015 9:44 pm
ItsMorgan
Ooh, awesome. Someone else. Maybe we do need a banner or something. To get noticed and stuff. But that might bring mean people here.

But! I digress. That's cool. The asexual thing, I mean. I, being genderqueer (Or genderfluid. Maybe) think of gender less like a guideline and more like a suggestion. So yeah. Good luck on whatever life brings upon you.

On an unrelated note, I might make a banner. And it might even not suck. Hopefully.
06/13/2015 8:01 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Exaulted
Yeah, a banner sounds awesome. This is only my third or so post on the forum though so I would not bring in a lot of people.
06/14/2015 3:29 pm
Hollask
First up welcome Exaulted, pleasure to have you here!
As for the banner someone was making one but sort of left, so that would be awesome Santi!
06/12/2015 6:33 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Exaulted
Finally a gender for me. I'm sure I have confused many people in chat before. I am agender meaning I really don't care, I use all pronouns cool right. I will often change my vocabulary and point of view to what people call me. So if you call me a girl I am a lesbian you call me a guy I am straight. Basically whatever you call me if correct and I won't ask you to call me anything.

Pronouns and places:
Skype- she /her
Real life - she / her
7cups - they / them
PMC - he / him
Referring to myself - they/ them + he/him

I am not out in real life, and I do not intend on coming out.
06/10/2015 6:14 pm
Hollask
Honestly I fit into the pan category too and I'm assuming ace also includes asexual so I guess I'd fit there too. No chance of three selfies from me though.
06/10/2015 5:25 pm
ItsMorgan
Ah, interesting. I'd be all excited and stuff if I actually were out. I mean, I'm kinda out, but not out out. Also I'm shy and don't have a camera. And I'm not sure what exactly I am yet so I dunno when to post.

So according to this 15th is ace-day (Oh, rhymes). I might be somewhere in the grey area. 21st is pan day. I think I'm pan-something. 23rd is non-binary day. I'm most likely there.

But I'm not out yet so I'll just hide here!

(Hint: It's a closet. It's a joke, as in "Hiding in the closet". I'm funny)
06/10/2015 4:35 pm
Hollask
Something I completely neglected to mention here earlier was that people on tumblr are doing an lgbt selfie month. They set a theme each day and I only remembered vecause today was mtf day.
06/04/2015 8:18 am
Hollask
So, this place may not have been very active recently, but you may have seen my recent blog post. Due to the controversity surrounding it and the comment section in particular I (after a discussion with Paril) have decided it's for the best if I instead simply post it in here. So, I'll be posting more stuff on the topic every now and again, but for now I'll just pate the blog in here.
Click to reveal
Hello everyone. So, the title gives away what this blog will be about. It's something I'll be adding to at a later date, but I'll get done some basics now. I'm writing this to clarify certain things that people ask me often and also just to bring to light some of the things we go through. I am not the best at explaining, but I'll give it my best go.

Basics
So, let's start with a basic definition. For anyone who doesn't know, transpeople are essentially born in one gender's body, but are the other gender. This may seem confusing and hard to understand. Scientists don't know the causes, but they have confirmed that in transwomen (Male body, female brain) the brains are more feminine and in transmen the brain is more masculine. So essentially one gender's brain in the other's brain.
So, what does this mean for the people? Well, first off as mos t people in the world are cis, everyone just assumes we are too, meaning constant misgendering, which can be pretty upsetting. That may sound pretty basic, but it's more than just names and pronouns. things like public bathrooms are extremely distressing. Imagine being made to use the wrong bathrooms all your life. For some of us it literally causes nightmares.
Then we have constant physical discomfort. Being in the wrong body is the most awful feeling and we have to put up with it 24hours a day 7 day a week. Different people experience it differently. For me it's a constant dull sensation, but at times it peaks, often several times a day and at those times it's practically unbearable. Add to that the dysphoria caused by our bodies and you get a pretty awful combination.
On top of all this are several other factors, clothing and transphobia are two big topics. Society decides that we can't just wear whatever we want. If I went around wearing my dress I would get stared at at the very least, though acts of violence against us aren't common. So I continue wearing male clothing, even if it only makes the discomfort and dysphoria worse, it at least prevents us from having abuse shouted at us in the streets or worse, being attacked.

So, now we have the basics down. Those are the absolute outlines of trans issues, not going into detail and leaving out some of the "smaller" issues. At the time of typing this I don't have time for the next section, so if you want to see more be sure to check back later, and if you're interested in reading more things by me I have a tumblr with two people I see as siblings (Even though one of them never even posted on it) Check it out here if you're interested
06/06/2015 12:47 pm
ItsMorgan
Oh, I didn't know about this blog. For some reason, I forgot to subscribe. But whatevs. I've been there before, you know. In the "Trusting the internet not to be a jerk" situation. It hurts, so I'll just not ask what the commenters commented.

Anyways, I think it would be nice to explain the difference between "Sex" and "Gender" and, you know, other words most cis peeps who never bothered to learn about this stuff may not know (I'm not saying these peeps are bad, I mean, it's not like this affects them or something)

So, I'm bored so I might as well post something about myself. I've been feeling pretty dysphoric lately. Maybe it's because I haven't been able to wear as many dresses as I would like. Maybe I'm trans and don't know it yet. Maybe it's my back getting broader. Darn hormones. Probably reasons 1 and 3 (Dresses and back, that is). But whatever! I'll get through. Think happy thoughts! Be a Pollyana! Secretely wear a skirt underneath my pants!

But whatevs. Something of interest here, I found this pretty webcomic. It's called "Rain". It's, and I quote:
Rain is a slice-of-life/comedy/drama that follows the life of a teenage transgender girl named Rain, as she attempts to go through her senior year in high school identifying only as a woman. Along the way, she makes friends with an eclectic bunch of people of varying orientations and gender identities. See their stories filled with silly humor, teenage angst, occasional adult angst, copious amounts of love triangles, mockery of product names, complex relationships, tons and tons of dialogue, and sometimes a cute, little bunny. How can you go wrong, right?

I hope you all like it!

This story contains roughly PG-13 content.
- Occasionally strong language
- Sexual themes and situations (but no nudity)
- Gay, lesbian, bi and transgender characters (among countless others)
- Lousy or non-existent backgrounds
- Occasionally triggering scenes

Link here
Written by Jocelyn Samara, who is trans herself. It's not the best, but it's entertaining. I enjoy it. But, then again, I liked Hollywood Homicide. So you might not want to trust me on this one.

And, finally nearing the end of my wall of text, a little suggestion. Updating the first post with definitions. You know, of words like Pansexual, Demisexual, Asexual, Trans, Dysphoria, and other words our fellows might not know about. Also, "Reverberate". Just for fun.

That's all I guess. Cheers.
04/29/2015 4:55 pm
ItsMorgan
Sup Molly. Yay for us queer peeps.

Also, why a gender change? I believe people should stop defining themselves by what gender they are. Be yourself, like, the real you. Don't let society put you in a gender box. There's no need to be a guy or a girl, you just need to be you. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just do whatever you want, be yourself, not what society wants you to be. Just my opinion.

Edit: I just re-read this, and I think I sounded overly confrontational. I'm just curious. I mean, why do people limit themselves to binary genders? Why let these labels define who we are?

Also, I google-translated "luscious locks". I don't think it means "tasty padlocks". I believe it means something like, pretty hair, yes? Then yeah, long hair is pretty. Mine is shoulder-length or sumthin. Reddish, too. Real pretty.

Man, English slang is hard.
04/29/2015 1:35 pm
Hollask
Welcome Molly, nice to see you here. I would also say a gender change is nothing to take lightly, so unless you suffer from real dysphoria due t oyour gender I wouldn't reccomend it.
04/29/2015 8:28 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
hello yes hi
im Molly, i'm Bisexual, and im a majestic birb who'll mess you up if you approach me incorrectly
i enjoy long walks to the fridge, and yogahurt
im also considering getting a gender change, but i don't wanna cut off all these luscious locks
04/22/2015 5:34 pm
Hollask
For anyone experimenting with painting their nails... don't try it in the dark. Also don't try unless you have nail polish remover in the house. Two things I learnt today.
04/24/2015 6:22 pm
ItsMorgan
Oh, fun. I'm not a fan of nail polish. Smells weird.

On a slightly related note, leg waxing. Don't try it unless you know what you're doing. And if you can withstant incredible amounts of pain. And have something to prevent ingrown hair. Pain is painful, yo.

But my legs are so soft omigosh I can't stand it.
It feels delicious
04/27/2015 2:32 pm
Hollask
It may smell weird, but it makes me feel super girly. Just worried that somehow someone will see it, despite me having shoes on around people in school. I decided to finally charge the razor my parents bought me for christmas 2 years ago. Goodbye hair!
04/18/2015 11:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
sierramig
I made a banner, not sure if you'll like it though
04/18/2015 10:33 pm
Level 45 : Master Blueberry
xxbuggjuicexx
I don't really know what my sexuality is. I guess I'm aromantic asexual, I have never been attracted to anyone ever. I've only dated a guy before and I wasn't attracted to him and there wasn't anything romantic between us. I'd rather have been friends. Idk about girls, I'm not interested in any girls. I don't want to limit myself by saying I'm asexual and stick to that label, because maybe someday things will change???
04/18/2015 10:59 pm
ItsMorgan
Ah, yeah, I get ya. I hate labels too, they're so... limiting. So I label myself as pansexual. I get to love everything. I mean, I feel stuff too, like any healthy teenager. But I've never really felt anything for anyone specific, so people think I'm weird and stuffs. I've never gone farther than BFF's FOREVER with anyone (Yes, that would be best friends forever forever. I am aware of that)

So, if labels aren't for you, who is anyone to say anything about it? Be free, dude/dudette! Fight the power! (Sorry I got a little anarchist here)

Row row fight the powah
04/18/2015 3:02 pm
ItsMorgan
Hollask
Santi9809

HollaskWish I could pass as well as people in anime do

Nah, that's just not realistic. Most anime MtF crossdressers are just drawn like flat girls. I mean, sure, some people can crossdress like that, but it takes a lot of effort. Skill, even.

Still wish I could pass like that

Yeah I know
04/18/2015 2:03 pm
Hollask
Santi9809

Nah, that's just not realistic. Most anime MtF crossdressers are just drawn like flat girls. I mean, sure, some people can crossdress like that, but it takes a lot of effort. Skill, even.

Still wish I could pass like that
04/17/2015 5:16 pm
Level 40 : Master Pony
Andejak
Hey.. So i suppose i'm gay.. And i just moved to a new school. And i got this new, really good friend, but he's so beautiful. I have a crush on him, basicly. But i haven't told anyone i am gay. I really do trust this guy, but i'm afraid he won't be my friend, or at least not by as much afterwards. And if he won't be as good friends with me anymore, i'm basicly gonna be alone in my school, which i don't want to.. Should i tell him im gay or not?
04/17/2015 5:30 pm
Hollask
That's a tough question. What I would do personally us hold off on telling him and wait until you're really close friends. That way you know that when you cone out to him even if he isn't into other guys and you he won't just keave you.
04/17/2015 5:58 pm
Level 40 : Master Pony
Andejak
I'm not scared he'll leave me, or well i kind of am, even though i doubt he will. But i'm scared he wont talk as much and openly to me as before! But i do trust him and that he won't tell anyone anything but well :/
04/18/2015 1:39 pm
ItsMorgan
Well, I don't know a lot about this, but I guess that first you gotta know what he thinks of homosexuality. I mean, don't ask something like "Hey, what do you think of gays?", something more subtle. And if he's okay with it, then come out to him. Don't tell him you're into him yet, that's scares people sometimes. Or so I've been told <-<. Exercise cautious optimism!

Kirito SwordsmanThanks! Here's the worst part: It's at a Christian School.

I might be of help here. I'm in this Catholic School. Most of my classmates are a bunch of jerkbutts (In a non-christian way), but anyway, many people here are really nice. You know how Jesus used to hang out with prostitutes and all? The Good Samaritan parable? Lotsa people recognize the "Love everyone" message in the Bible. Some might not even try to "fix" you. Oh God, the Bible camp...
If these people, in an almost theocentric third world country accept such a campy crossdresser as me, I think it's not too farfetched to think that they would accept a bi-curious individual such as you.
Still, my default policy in these matters is "cautious optimism". First, find out how you really feel. These feelings you have might just be an advanced Bromance, a la Chandler and Joey. But if they are romantic feelings, and that's totally okay, then you should first find out how it would affect your life. If people at your school are nice and understanding, say things like "I'm no one to judge you" and all, then I'd say go ahead. Do what your heart would tell you, if it could speak. Like in cartoons.

04/17/2015 12:40 pm
Hollask
Santi9809
Silver_Shimmer
Santi9809Yay for us!

Anyways, does cosplaying as a crossdresser of your same sex count as crossplaying? I mean, the clothes you're wearing are, uh, "cross", but the character is not.

Well, if you're cosplaying someone of your sex who happens to crossdress, then I think it's just cosplaying a crossdresser

Also, what anime is the cute picture from?

Interesting stuffs.
The rest is spoilered for your convenience.

Click to reveal
It's Hideyoshi, from Baka no Test. It's a show about dumb people.

On the left.

Also, here's Bridget, from Guilty Gear. It's a game about badbutt people.

On the whole picture.

And Rio, from Otosuki. It's a manga about guys who dress as girls. These are all dudes.

On the right. (MAID OUTFITS ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN)

But I'm too lazy to do it (The cosplay). I mean, I could do it, if I wanted to. But whenever I roll for initiative, I get ones. It's pretty sad.

Wish I could pass as well as people in anime do.
04/16/2015 5:45 pm
ItsMorgan
Silver_Shimmer
Santi9809Yay for us!

Anyways, does cosplaying as a crossdresser of your same sex count as crossplaying? I mean, the clothes you're wearing are, uh, "cross", but the character is not.

Well, if you're cosplaying someone of your sex who happens to crossdress, then I think it's just cosplaying a crossdresser

Interesting stuffs.
The rest is spoilered for your convenience.

Click to reveal
It's Hideyoshi, from Baka no Test. It's a show about dumb people.

On the left.

Also, here's Bridget, from Guilty Gear. It's a game about badbutt people.

On the whole picture.

And Rio, from Otosuki. It's a manga about guys who dress as girls. These are all dudes.

On the right. (MAID OUTFITS ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN)

But I'm too lazy to do it (The cosplay). I mean, I could do it, if I wanted to. But whenever I roll for initiative, I get ones. It's pretty sad.
04/16/2015 5:30 pm
Level 48 : Master Bunny
akashi
hello hello, im here to help if anyone needs it :>
04/16/2015 4:48 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
Santi9809Yay for us!

04/16/2015 4:46 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
I'm a panromantic asexual (which means i don't experience sexual attraction or want sex in general). But shh, only the internet knows!
04/16/2015 5:03 pm
Hollask
No worries, very few people outside the internet know about me either.
04/15/2015 10:24 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
I'm Questionable. I act completely straight, and have dated girls, But, lately, I have been having feelings for a guy I know. i don't know anymore!
04/16/2015 1:13 am
Hollask
I can imagine the situation must be pretty confusing for you. I'm honestly not entirely sure what to say to help here. I can only thing to tell you that I always used to think I was only into other girls, that is until I got to know a guy in my class better and realised he was the sweetest guy in the whole world. I never told him this and eventually he moved schools l. Havwn't seen him since. Since then I've gotten to know a couple more people who I've felt like that about, though it was only a year ago I got into my first real relationship. I'm with a girl and she is the most amazing person in the world to me.
Being demisexual I crush on people far less often than most, as physical appearance doesn't make difference (seriously, it seems so weird to me when my friends think someones hot and don't even know them.) For me personality is key and in order to feel romantically for someone I need to bond with them extremely well.
04/16/2015 5:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Thanks! Here's the worst part: It's at a Christian School.
04/16/2015 5:17 pm
Hollask
Oh, that's really rough. I personally don't have much experience in matters like this, having only ever liked on guy romantically (he was so sweet, I don't know how I didn't just hug him all the time) and especially not in christian school. Someone else here will probablybe able to help you more than I can.
04/15/2015 10:14 pm
ItsMorgan
Yay for us!

So, I'm a... Wait, let's use the genderbread person.

I'm a genderqueer (I reject gender as a whole. Also I don't fit in neither gender, because I have many stereotypically male and female hobbies and likes) androgynous (I have a very feminine body, long hair, girly hips, and act neither like a guy or a girl, I just let myself go and act like myself) crossdresser (It's fun ;3) pansexual (Love everyone! Be it a guy, girl, anything in between, or maybe even a sufficiently advanced A.I.! Or Aliens!)

Here's my "story".

I've always been a very feminine guy. Long hair, girly hips, liked dolls, the whole package. I've pretty much always been bullied at school for that. It made me mad. It made me want to fight them, in our streets and towns. But I found violence and passive-agressive combat didn't fix anything, so I changed my philosophy. I started being nice to everyone, and, like our pal Jeshua ben Joseph said, turn the other cheek. I forgave them, 77 times 7 or something. They eventually got used to me, and the bullying's almost stopped. Never stopped being feminine, and now I'm friends with pretty much everyone. So thank you, Jeshua, or whatever. About a year ago I started crossdressing, just for fun. Blouses and skirts are just more comfortable than shirts and pants. But I always did it privately.
Last year I came out to my friends. For a school project, we needed to reenact a story from a book. We were five guys and there was a female character. I said "Hey, I... I wanna play the girl". They said "You sure?". I said "Sure. I... I kinda crossdress. Sometimes". "We know", they said. "Y-You do?". It was pretty embarassing, I was al like "ACKNOWLEDGE MY SHOCKING REVELATION, DAMMIT!". But it took quite the weight off my shoulders. Having someone to talk to, knowing that you're not alone, it's all very comforting. Now, my usual way of coming out is saying things like "That's a cute skirt", "Where did you buy those clothes?" and the like. Now, around 10-15 of my peeps and some teachers know I crossdress, but I'm also not very subtle about it, so surely more people know it.

Now, there's an anime convention next month here in my country, and I might crossplay. Now I'm pretty open about my crossdressing, and it's so much easier.

Anyways, does cosplaying as a crossdresser of your same sex count as crossplaying? I mean, the clothes you're wearing are, uh, "cross", but the character is not. That's some meta stuff. I want to cosplay as Bridget (Guilty Gear), Hideyoshi (Baka Test) or Rio (Otosuki). All male crossdressers. Would be fun.
Click to reveal

Oh, also, a funny pic!

So that's it. Cheers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome