Scary Stories Hub!

Toadblock's Avatar Toadblock12/30/12 5:18 pm
4/6/2013 2:58 am
Zatharel's Avatar Zatharel
Hey guys! Here is a place you can share you're scary stories! Must be your own though!
they can be made up or real.
Rules...
1. No Herobrine its just getting boring.
2. no rudeness
3. and no coping other peoples stuff...
Toadblock
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/06/2013 2:58 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
No more stories D:?
04/02/2013 12:55 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
No.
04/02/2013 7:12 am
Zatharel
You did xD
03/30/2013 5:41 am
Zatharel
FAIL
03/30/2013 5:42 am
planetblox2000
Who failed?
03/29/2013 11:16 am
planetblox2000
This is the scariest story ever:

The last man on earth was sitting in a room. Then he heard a knock on the door.
03/29/2013 10:58 am
Zatharel
Here:
The Knocking - Inspired by NavarRoyal's original minecraft in game book "The Knocking" (Not stealing, I HAVE asked for the rights to edit and post this)

Alex was a young boy living with his parents. He had quite a few friends. And he loved his parents. One night, his parents went away from home to see some friends. He was alone in the house. He was watching TV when the doorbell rang. He opened the door, and saw no one there. He continued to watch TV. Later, he went and got dressed in his pajamas. The doorbell rang again. Again, it was no one there. Later, the doorbell rang another time. He opened the door, but this time someone was there. But who? Not who, what. A deadly creature. The young boy's body was found in the morning, when his parents got back.

Hope you enjoyed.
(PS: Navar's version was a little bit different, but it's still the same.)
01/22/2013 3:51 pm
planetblox2000
This is gonna scare you real bad.

One dark and rainy night, a man was driving home. Suddenly a car pulled up behind and began to flash their lights. After about 20 minutes the man pulled into the woods. But all the other car was doing was trying to warn him about the maniac armed with a knife in his back seat. And oh yes he was killed. And you know how I know?

Click to reveal
Im the maniac

Click to reveal
And im standing right behind you

Click to reveal
LOL
12/31/2012 12:10 am
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
Moved to Hubs. Please pay attention and post in the correct section.
12/31/2012 1:41 am
Toadblock
ok
12/30/2012 5:37 pm
Toadblock
Here is my story...
Its not real though...

2 years ago I got yoshi's island for my DS. I plugged in the game into my DS as soon as
I got it. After a while I started to play other games and watch TV more often.
At one point after 2 years I needed money bad so I started searching for games to sell.
I came across my yoshi's island so I started to play it for a bit. After I got on my file I decided to go to the very first level. When I got on the yoshi had empty eye sockets
dripping with blood and tears. The goombas ad koopa troopas had white eyes...
Instead of the mountain and hills backround it was a picture a rotting yoshi.
I started walking then I stopped. A speech bubble popped out of the yoshi and said..
You left... You left... I could here children chanting you left you left!
The game then went static and Came up with a giant picture of a rotting mario picture. A took out the game card and threw across but the game was still on with the children still chanting... Then the DS turned off... I never slept again.
01/13/2013 8:28 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
bubben16
This kinda reminds me of a Creepypasta named ''Noodles''
12/30/2012 5:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
AJMaster122
Here's mine, hope you enjoy!

One night, I'm in my hotel room, my girlfriend and I playing some Halo 4. All of a sudden, the lights go out. She jumps and then something bumps against our window. We go check and there's but a splatter of blood. Then we see a red light on the horizon. We go to the roof and ask the helicopter driver to take us northwest, to the horizon. I pay him and we hop inside. She's afraid of heights, problem there. So when we reach the area where we saw the light, everyone looks outside, mouths open. I stare at it, as we then take liftoff. I pull out my trusty butterfly knife and grab a wingsuit. My girlfriend grabs one to, as we then jump. She holds on tight as we fall. Then I shout, "Pull the red string!" She and I pull it and we glide down slowly. Then, my parachute rips as something flies by. "S**T!" I scream as I'm falling down. I break through the foliage and land in probably the most convenient lake ever. But I'm in the middle. As I swim to shore, something grabs me and pulls me down. I see a crocodile, with blood-red spikes along its back, and two HANDS. HANDS on a CROCODILE. Makes no sense. I stab it and swim up. Finally, a boat passes by and I sneak on board. I find a man who tells me about the Dren' Dovah Suum. I realized I play to much Skyrim, for I knew that meant Water Dragon Death. The Water Dragon of Death. Again, no sense is made. It then rocks the boat, as we all hold on. The old man who told me the story, he's alright. Then, he gets up and I see a tail, wings sprout from his back, and he roars, turning into a blue dragon-like creature. I scream and run to the life-boats. No more... My girlfriend is in the helicopter up in the sky. They see the boat and fly down, as I struggle to move along the tilting ship. My girlfriend swoops down on a rope and grabs me. But then, we really pissed off the dragon. I climbed up as my girlfriend struggled. I pulled the rope up as. BAM!!!! It grabs her. I grab the choppers flare gun and shoot the dragon. It burns as there lies my girlfriend, split in two. Then the helicopter suddenly stalls, and we all crash. I am the only survivor, as I am in need of help. I lost the flares for the gun a week ago, I shot near a plane, as it all of a sudden exploded. Please, help.
12/30/2012 5:38 pm
Toadblock
Awesome
12/30/2012 5:39 pm
Level 23 : Expert Toast
AJMaster122
Thanks.
12/30/2012 5:40 pm
Toadblock
No problem