Searching for an old map project

NickMBR's Avatar NickMBR4/3/19 2:37 pm history
1 emeralds 229 1
5/30/2019 10:49 am
NickMBR's Avatar NickMBR
Hello guys, how are you doing?

I was building a pyramid following an old project posted here using the 3D viewer, I stopped building for a while and lost the link to it, now I can't find it. I've searched for horus using the filters sorting by views, downloads, even using google images and such and still did not find it.

The pyramid looked somehow like this images (my attempt to build)

I remember that, on the project I was following, this pyramid was not on the desert, but on a "Mesa themed one", I also remember that the surrounding area was terraformed by the same creator, using red sandstone and such.

I remember something about this project being a video/movie of somekind, but I might be wrong, it was a long time ago :\

The project had a download link as well as the 3D viewer, that I was using to build my version of it.

I will be forever greateful if someone can help me find this project.
NickMBR
Level 1 : New Miner