The [Unofficial] PMC Smash Bros. Hub

Dajj's Avatar Dajj11/22/14 6:35 pm
2/10/2015 5:41 pm
Dialga's Avatar Dialga
Welcome to the [Unofficial] Super Smash Brothers PMC Hub!

RULES
1. Be respectful of everyone else in the hub, and you know what in general's always great too.
2. Try to stay on-topic as much as possible. We're all coming here for a reason!
3. Keep chat at a maximum PG-13. Don't censor to excuse it. We may have younger members.
4. Try not to use too many gifs, so that people with slower internet don't have too much trouble.
5. Here we can talk about all Smash games, but please no game versus game discussions. We're all playing Smash and we all have our own games. Remember rule number one.
6. If someone is bothering/harassing you, message one of the hub mods/admins and let us know.
7. The site's rules are also our rules. Make sure to follow site protocol, and if someone isn't following the SITE rules, there's a report button.
8. First serious rule violation will be a warning. Second one will result in a ban and you will face ETERNAL SHUNNING.
9. Again, whether you're a competitive Smasher or a more casual Smasher, always be respectful of one another. It's Smash, and we all have our own way of playing it.

WELCOME!
Welcome to the [Unofficial] Smash Brothers hub! To join, tell us your main/favorite character to play in one of the games, and you're in! Simple as that. If you wish to have your 3DS FC or Nintendo Network ID included on the member list, let us know! Join us and we can talk about all Smash games, from Smash 64 all the way to Smash 4 WiiU! Debate about characters, talk about tournaments and pro players, and play with other players online! We welcome all Smashers of any age or skill level! Also, if you want to talk about other Nintendo stuff that's non-Smash related, always remember there's a Nintendo hub!

Note: I've talked to the leader of the Nintendo hub, and they've approved this thread. So shoutouts to them. The reason I really wanted to make this hub is so we can have really in-depth uninterrupted Smash conversation, for the more passionate Smash fans out there (not saying the Nintendo hub isn't passionate about Smash or anything else!).

MEMBERS

Owner
Dajj [3DS: 3454-1521-0960]

Mods
None so far!

Contributors
None so far!

Members
zoossrocks
Urrnge

Warnings
None, phew.

*D1 voice* BANNED
Only thing that's banned is items.

EVENTS
In the future, we hope to set up online tournaments, so stay tuned! We will also hope to keep results here, so if you have participated in a tournament, you may see your placing here.

SUPPORT US!
In the future, we also hope to have signatures! If you wish to create a siggie, we will be delighted to have it included here! You will also be added to the contributors group if you do so. I may be working on one myself (that is if I get off my butt and do it).

UPDATES
The hub's up! Hi everybody!
Also Chillindude's a chill dude
Dajj
Level 40 : Master Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2015 5:41 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
my main always changes, in 64 it was pikachu, in melee mewtwo, in brawl charizard/link and in 4 it is link/sonic/robin/little mac. yes, sonic. I use sonic in 1 on 1s, little mac when there is two other people, robin when there is 3-5 people and link when there is 6-8 people
02/02/2015 8:15 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
So APEX 2015 was awesome and really made me want to get into smash 3DS, but there's no official rule set for Smash 3DS. I'm thinking 3 stock, but APEX ran Smash Wii U at 2 stock so I'm lost.
My mains have changed a bit Toon Link and Link are my current mains.
11/30/2014 6:38 pm
Dajj
Sorry for the small spurt of inactivity, I've had no power for a couple and a half days, then I went to NY right as it came back on. That's the br8ks though.

On a Smash note, is anyone going to be watching Apex? I can't wait for the money matches that will be happening. Will be rooting for Chillin, though I'm somewhat doubtful he'll win.
12/01/2014 6:58 pm
zoossrocks
When is APEX? I'd love to watch it. I like to cal money matches Smash4Cash cause it sounds cooler.
12/01/2014 7:52 pm
Dajj
It starts on Jan 29th and ends of the 1st of Feb. The Melee money matches/The Salty Suite will be on the 31st later in the evening. I'm pretty sure it'll all be streamed on VideoGameBootCamp's Twitch channel.

Smash4Cash ayyyy
11/23/2014 8:15 am
zoossrocks
I think I might have two cameras recording with one facing players as a face cam and one facing the TV.
11/22/2014 10:58 pm
Level 48 : Master Dragonborn
Urrnge
Well uhh, I smash. I played 4 versions, as well as Brawl Minus and PM. I liked Minus the best personally. It super fun to play with your friends.

In the new Smash, my main is Ganondorf. It used to be Sheik, but she takes waaay too long to kill. The Air Ganon is also lots of fun. Besides Ganon, I also mainly use WFT and Jigglypuff, with Sheik and ROB every now and then.

Unfortunately due to my school's shoty Internet, I can't play any 3DS games there. I can connect everything else to the Internet no problem, except the 3DS for some reason. I can play online on the weekends though since I'm usually home then.
11/22/2014 11:26 pm
Dajj
Welcome to the hub, Urrnge!

I usually play Wario and Falcon personally. I had played a lot of Ganon back in Brawl, but when I went to Smash 4 I played him and Falcon and I personally liked playing the latter better, so I decided to pick him up. Don't get me wrong though, Ganon's still really fun.
11/22/2014 9:44 pm
zoossrocks
Wassup Dajj, I'm going to someone's house tomorrow to try Wii U smash and I'm currently playing Marth in 3DS. I think I'm going to host an invitational Project M tournament at my house with my friends even though most don't play Smash. I'd love for someone to help me out with it!
11/22/2014 9:50 pm
Dajj
Welcome to the hub!

I could try to see what I can do to help with the tournament, what exactly would you need assistance with?
11/22/2014 10:08 pm
zoossrocks
Type of bracket, which stages to use, how I should set it up to record without getting in the way of gameplay, etc.
11/22/2014 10:37 pm
Dajj
Well, let's see.

Double elimination is usually the way to go, and is what most tournaments usually run.

As for stages, You could use the TKBreezy stage list which is
Click to reveal
Neutrals:

Green Hill Zone
Pokémon Stadium 2
Smashville
Battlefield
Dreamland 64

Counterpicks:

Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Warioware Inc.
Final Destination
Norfair (New and Improved!)
Yoshi's Story

As for recording, I have no idea how I'd set it up. It's something I'm still trying to figure out myself.
11/22/2014 6:38 pm
Dajj
I guess I'll start with a sample app.

Hey guys, this hub looked Smashtastic, so I'd like to join! I main Fox in Melee, though I do like to play a bit of Marth. Also, can you put my 3DS Friend code in my slot? It's 3454-1521-0960. Thanks!

Excuse the cheese
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome