Are you kind enough to see my builds and give ideas?

WhoIsThis's Avatar WhoIsThis6/18/15 11:09 am
1 emeralds 474 8
6/30/2015 12:05 pm
MissMarifire's Avatar MissMarifire
Hello ladies and gentleblocks here on PMC,
So this is about my builds. I joined this site 2 months ago, and in that short span of time I've made a lot of projects by getting inspiration by some awesome builds.
Are you kind enough to check them out? It would be a lot of help.
Also, do you have any ideas for my builds? I'm short of ideas to build and you can be help.
Take this series- The Piggy Trilogy (see the two builds I've made for more info). It has a lot to offer, but not much to create for me. Can you give me ideas for that?
Also, if you like, see my building style and you can probably give me suggestions related to how I build things.
I would really appreciate your help,
Thanks!

-AgriyaGamer, Mooshroom King of the Desertified Mushroom
WhoIsThis
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2015 12:05 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
Your builds are... odd, but promising. I'd suggest making more large-scale projects to help you create more detailed builds. As for ideas for future ones: steampunk, medieval/fantasy, and sci-fi are always classic favorites. Also, don't be afraid of using a texture pack with them, although pictures with the default texture pack are highly recommended.

Also, look at other builders' works, and take inspiration. Maybe so-and-so makes great castles, or makes detailed spacecrafts, etc. etc. etc.. Write ideas you get down, and when you feel like building go back to them. Make sketches of what you want it to look like, plan everything out.
06/30/2015 11:05 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Gambrinth_craft
make godzilla
06/18/2015 12:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ManOFireLake
TRY looking at a picture on google, and being inspired, and then making it in MC. Doesnt have to be exactly like the real thing, but just be inspired, e.g. the white house.
06/18/2015 12:52 pm
WhoIsThis
Thanks! But I tried that, and I didn't find anything, because I don't know how to frame a search term for this idea.
06/18/2015 12:43 pm
WhoIsThis
Thanks all for the suggestions!
06/18/2015 12:18 pm
Level 21 : Expert Blockhead
Zoyarox
You could take something out ofa book or movie you like and make that thing work in minecraft!
06/18/2015 11:28 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
you seem to enjoy organics. Maybe take a look at some creature/person from a popular series or book that you can make something in minecraft from?
06/18/2015 11:14 am
Level 39 : Artisan Lava Rider
blubblubwhat
I like your style of building

Maybe do a mooshroom build, or something RPG maybe....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome