Creating a New RPG map (Need people to help me improve it)

NoManTheCreator's Avatar NoManTheCreator12/21/13 4:36 am
1 emeralds 121
Herro, once again. It is me, NoMandious! And like the title said, im making a RPG map.
Its going to be another Land O' Claibra.

Story

This time you aint a trader or a adventurer, now you are just a normal human (Or whatever you want to be) that lives together with his/her poor family. You work as a Guard in the prison in the nearest town. After the nearby village of Hanu was infected by the undead curse, a strange looking wizard was brought in. After his lunch arrived that was a Dark Forest Stew , he used a teleportration spell ( He got mana from the Stew), he teleported you in the cell and himself out of it. After you rescue yourself and go warn the king, he tells you that you failed you job and must go find him, and if you fail then you will be banished from that town.
Having obtained enough information about the necromancer from libarys and villagers you find out that he has a base in the Mountain near village Usad. Like the king said you must get rid of him, and thats what you did.
You killed him but the infection has already spread to nearest city...

How can you help

Once the first version has come out what only has the beginning and the end you can go ahead and have a look around and then tell me what would be cool to add there.

Oh and please, dont expect much im working alone on this.

What will i get from helping you

Not actually much, you can have your name inside the map i quess. It all depends how much you help me.

NOMANDIOUS AWAY!
NoManTheCreator
Level 21 : Expert Spelunker