Guardians of the Oasis

TextualJavakid's Avatar TextualJavakid3/7/15 8:55 pm
1 emeralds 123
Hi guys! I have just finished my very first medieval styled build, I have never done anything even remotely close to this style and I would really appreciate it if you could check it out!

I also ask you guys to help me out. With the story behind the map itself, I was thinking about turning this into an adventure map for all of my loyal subscribers and anyone else who would enjoy such a map, the thing is, I really have no idea where to take the story from there, and how to make it a fun adventure map for the people of this site.

The story:
Click to reveal
Oasis. Place of fertile lands and peace. The Caverns of the Unknown. Where evil creatures and spirits lurk. Several hundred years ago, the caverns unleashed its raw power against the Oasis and sent it into darkness and despair. Until a band of brothers sought to put an end to the madness. They fought perilously through thick and thin. After only a matter of days, the band of brothers had amassed an army of followers, that were willing to do the same. Many knew they would die, but they still fought with all their might. As the dust settled over Oasis, only a third of the army stood. Many wounded, but the Oasis was safe… But will it last? Still they did not feel as if they have done enough to deter the caverns from attacking again. They made outposts all around the caverns, guarding them making sure that if the caverns were to ever attack again. They would be ready. They would be stronger. You are one of those guardians.

I would really appreciate it if you would check my post out: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... the-oasis/
Feel free to post feedback on this page or on my post, If you like it, Diamond or favorite please! It will mean a lot
TextualJavakid
Level 42 : Master Architect