I have an idea for a new UHC game style.

LennyTheSniper's Avatar LennyTheSniper4/14/19 5:15 am
1 emeralds 188
So, I had this idea recently when watching a The Legend of Zelda style UHC on YT.

How could you make a Mega Man style UHC ?

I have a couple ideas on how it could work :
  - 5 to 7 teams of 3 people
  - No Natural Regen.
  - PvP activates on episode 2
  - Everyone has an Energy bar that starts at 3000, decreasing by 1 every second (Even if offline). Energy can go from 0 (Minimum) to 5000 (Maximum).
  - You can regain Energy every 2 Episodes (40 minutes) at 200,200 ; -200,200 ; 200;-200 and -200,-200 in a chest that takes one minute to unlock.
Inside of said chest is 3 Energy tanks that when consumed, will make the user regain 3000 Energy.
  - When you have 0 Energy, you don't get killed. You have Slowness 2, Weakness 2, Mining Fatigue 2, Hunger 3.

  - Flame, Fire Aspect, Flint and steel are banned (Exept for Fire Man)
- Nether and Lvl 2 potions are banned

Oh, I haven't talked about the classes yet?

  -Mega Man : Infinite Snowballs that causes no knockback, deals 1 heart of damage, doesn't have gravity. (Cost of Energy per Snowball : 10)

  -Ice Man : Ice block that, when trown, gives to the enemies Slowness 3 for 10 seconds, Inability to jump for 3 seconds but resistance 1 (Cost per use : 100). (Active Effects) You have speed 1 on any kind of ice, unbreakable frost-walker 2 leather boots that doesn't give you armor.

  -Fire Man : When a flint and steel is thrown, it totally consumes it but sets any enemy nearby on fire (Cost per use : 50). (Active Effects) Ability to craft flint and steels, can have Flame and Fire Aspect weapons. Permanent Fire Resistance.

  -Air Man : Empty Bottle that when thrown, sends anyone in a 10 block radius 15 blocks in the air (Cost per use : 150). (Active Effects) An Iron/Diamond Chestplate give you an unbreakable Elytra that matches the armor value of the chestplate. Jumpboost 2, Haste 2 when not on ground.

  -Guts Man : When you throw cobblestone, it goes high in the air, dives back down and explode on contact with ground (Force of a Creeper) (Cost per use : 300). (Active Effects) Slowness 2 for 15 seconds in water.

  -Shadow Man : When you sneak near enemies, you give Blindness to them for 5 seconds (Cost per use : 350). (Active Effects) When in Light level 7 or less : Speed 1. When in Light level 12 or higher, Weakness 1. Permanent Night Vision.

When there is only one team left, said team won.
Bonus : At 0,0 there is a chest that takes 2 minutes to open and contains 3 Potions that gives the user permanent Resistance 1

Border is 700 block radius, shrinks at Episode 5 for 1 block every 3 seconds until reaches 50 block radius.

I hope somebody sees this and decide to take the challenge...

LennyTheSniper
Level 42 : Master Dragon