Is there a "go to" place to find adventure maps?

Xeredek's Avatar Xeredek3/26/20 9:10 pm history
2 emeralds 130 1
3/27/2020 12:35 am
Liverbones's Avatar Liverbones
Adventure maps are one of my favorite things to ever come out of the Minecraft community, but I've never actually been able to deep dive into them very well because I just can't ever find the things! It's like I've always been out of the loop somehow.

Is there a reliable place to look for adventure maps, or somewhere a huge amount were posted? Like, is there an established community somewhere similar to how skin artists are very established here? I was introduced to MC about 10 years ago by the Yogscast's old videos, and it just seems so odd that I've never managed to find maps myself very easily for all these years so far.

So yeah, if you know of some dragon horde type collection of maps out there on the web, I would be eternally grateful of anyone who could point the way!

On a similar note, if there's any maps in particular you love, feel free to share! There's a good chance I, or many others, haven't played them yet, and playing adventure maps sounds like an awesome way to pass the time while stuck at home.

Thanks in advance!
Xeredek
Level 3 : Apprentice Mage