I am so lucky, but now needing opinions!

Saracalia3/18/15 4:30 am
1 emeralds 297 6
3/20/2015 12:59 am
Saracalia
This is my city, Saraguta

Now, the other day, I had my computer crashed, and had to restore Windows. Lost all my maps. But luckly, I had created a back up of the map when I started getting more into the city project, but sadly, this is only half the work of what the city was. But, I am kinda impressed with my work that I am going so far into this project, and I decided to change some of the builds around. Now, I am wondering what does everyone think of this so far.
Posted by avatar
Saracalia
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/20/2015 12:59 am
Saracalia
Saracalia avatar
Thanks for all of your opinions guys. I thought I have done a good job with my whole project. At the moment though, the current level for the ground is at 25 for the entire map, and I am planning on lowering it to 15 so I can make the World Trade Centres taller.

Though the WTC's aren't really seen in this image.
03/19/2015 12:54 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Unobtainable
Unobtainable avatar
Far away it looks like Habbo Hotel XD

nonetheless beauts
03/19/2015 12:38 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
_coolness_ avatar
Wow. That's crazy. I want to see it sometime.
03/18/2015 7:01 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Engineer
hmmcrunchy
hmmcrunchy avatar
look amazing
03/18/2015 6:46 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Ivain avatar
A lot of these buildings look like they could be in real life. Sorry to hear you lost half your map man, just hope you'll make backups more frequently in the future. Anyway, keep up the good work! just make sure to make the city gradial, with the city center being like is shown and buildings slowly becoming less tall up to the point where it becomes suburbs, with an industrial area or 2 somewhere.
03/19/2015 12:31 am
Saracalia
Saracalia avatar
Thanks. Vertually where all those streets are marked, that is all of the city centre. Not just where the tall buildings.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome