Making 1kx1k custom world painter maps!

Naxiey's Avatar Naxiey4/22/20 9:09 am
3 emeralds 161 6
5/23/2020 11:45 am
Naxiey's Avatar Naxiey
Hey everyone!
so lately i have been spending quite a bit of time on world painter and I am enjoying it, however right now tho im not sure what kind of custom islands people want so, what im thinking is i wanna make a few small custom maps! and the ones with the most emeralds or upvotes will be made.

i can do it off of a sketch or a drawing, or just a theme you wanna see made, I am putting a limit of 1kx1k to begin with and all maps made on this will be uploaded to PMC for people to download.

I wanna use this to show people how I create maps on World painter so i will be doing a timelapse video of me making the map and than a little tour of the world for people to see what gets made!

If you wanna see other maps I have made to see what I have done in the past ill post a couple of links here to some of my more popular maps.

https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/kingmaker/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/a-new-adventure-map-4396372/

Maybe if we get alot of requests at the end of it i could put all the maps together into one mega map made of lots of little islands.

Lets get some inspiration on the go!
Naxiey
Level 40 : Master Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2020 9:41 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Prince
Juuaannn
Hello, is this still ongoing?
05/23/2020 11:45 am
Naxiey
hiya, unfortunately i got quite a few projects going on right now (and it would be silly for me to take on another) but if you get back to me in a couple of weeks i may be more free to make a map
04/30/2020 10:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Peachykeen4
I've been having such a hard time finding a proper island for an idea that I have. Basically I have this story I want to write, but I wanted to make the kingdom in Minecraft. As it goes, I want a castle by the sea and a kingdom surrounding it, with maybe the castle on a cliff by the sea. I'm having a hard time finding the landscape for this. So my idea is a tropical island with cliffs and caves, but still lots of beach room. And maybe a mountain range runs through the center? And towards that center ridge there is more of a forest. On the other side of the island, it would be cool if there was like a harsher landscape. More mountainous and less green. I've tried making this on world painter before, but I can't seem to get it right. So there is my idea! (By the way I love your islands you've made before! Also sorry for my tangent)
04/30/2020 11:30 am
Naxiey
hiya! yeah i can look into making that! give me a little bit to come up with a basic layout and ill get back to you with a vague outline that we can than edit
04/22/2020 10:27 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Princess
AmalosBB
how about a map with tons of valleys? also kinda Balkan and Asian at the same time, not rly a fixed image or map.. but yeah ig? idk..
i do worldpainter stuff too but I haven't been on it in a long time
04/22/2020 11:18 am
Naxiey
sounds like a great idea!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome