Map makers, what kind of maps do you make?

AmericanBagel's Avatar AmericanBagel6/8/19 9:55 pm
1 emeralds 220 4
6/23/2019 4:32 am
dragonmaster's Avatar dragonmaster
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with (guess what) a map! Today I would like to ask all map makers on Planet Minecraft what kind of maps they make, popular or unknown. So, to start off, what's your building team's name? What's your position in the team? What kind of maps do you make? Feel free to even share the map you're working on or the maps you have made. I am making this post because I feel like minecraft maps are dying. It's all servers now. Yes, there have been recently some huge maps like Diversity 3, but from what I know, there hasn't been much good maps recently. So share the maps you've made or are making with the PMC community!

Example
Team Name: Minecraft Map Makers
Position: Leader
Kinds of maps: Puzzle
Latest Map: The Best Map
AmericanBagel
Level 43 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2019 4:32 amhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
dragonmaster
Team Name: Don't have a dedicated team (just some friends I sometimes make maps with

Position: Most of the time I'm responsible for the resourcepack (and map planning but also helping with building/commands if needed)

Kinds of maps: Minigame maps.

Latest maps:
- Pumpkin Party (a halloween themed mingame collection)

- The Naughty List (a christmas themed minigame collection)

- Control, a hexagon based strategy game

- Other maps can be found here: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/realms
(Just use Ctrl+F and search for dragonmaster95)

Currently working on:

Mario Party 1 recreation in Minecraft

06/20/2019 9:09 amhistory
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
1thefirst
I am a solo map maker and i make skyblock maps and my best map is 1thefirst's skyblock adventure 2
06/09/2019 2:17 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
SUPERIONtheKnight
Well, even though I'm actually working with you atm. I figured why not join in on the convo? :P
I actually made a datapack a while ago called "Illumination", It's basically a minigame. The game starts by generating a random room, and the goal is to light up the room as quickly as you possibly can. I actually have plans to update it at some point(already have started work on it a while ago, just haven't had the time to finish it).

As of late, I'm currently working with OneTeamProduction to make a rather interesting map. I also have plans to release a redstone machine, and a castle map later on(I actually shared this with my subscribers quite a while ago, so if your reading this I haven't forgotten :)). So yea, lots of plans for the future.

~SUPERIONtheKnight
06/08/2019 9:59 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
AmericanBagel
For me, I work for OneTeam, a quite unknown team of experienced players. My position is a command blocker/resourcepack maker. The kinds of maps OneTeam makes is only one map so far: a medieval RPG adventure defense map. It's called Warlords: Battle for the Throne.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome