My next project!how_to_vote

EndPlayz's Avatar EndPlayz11/2/20 9:06 am history
3 emeralds 139 4
11/5/2020 8:32 am
BowserJr799's Avatar BowserJr799
So, with me having finished the alt-earth project I've been working on (If you haven't seen it yet you better check it out), I want to start another project obviously. And I'm not short on ideas in the slightest, so I ask what you want to see from me next. There are 4 options I give in this thread:

1. A future earth:
If this option wins I let time run a bit on the alt-earth project, and see how it might look in 100, maybe 200 million years!

This option is a continuation where I make another map like my most recent one, but with the obvious twist that it's in the future of the 'modern' earth map.

2. A past earth:
Or maybe if you don't like the future, how about I wind the clock back and we see where the continents came from!

Like with option 1, this is a continuation of the 'modern' map. This time it's backwards however. This one, together with the future earth could make a map series of some sort, where I make a series of maps based around this newest one.

3. Another world:

Or how about I visit other worlds to map them out, I know of enough planets I can reach with ease!

This alt-earth is obviously not my first worldbuilding project: 5 have gone before it. If you want, I can revisit these project and work them out more and even turn them into minecraft maps too.

4. Your ideas:

Or maybe you know an amazing world, don't be shy to share them!

With this option I will take one of the suggestions for a world you as a community might have. Think of this from simple suggestions as a massive polar supercontinent to more detailed ones like an ocean world with small and scattered island continents: you name it, litterally!

If you've made up your mind, make sure to vote down below and make your voice heard! and be sure to vote for the one you want to win, not the one you think will win.

May the most wanted world win!

Well then, a three way tie... out of 4 no less. I'll pick the one I like the most of the three, namely the future earth then.

Poll ended 11/08/2020 9:06 am.

EndPlayz
Level 31 : Artisan Professor