Gruesome idea for Industrial building contest

NonExistingName's Avatar NonExistingName10/2/14 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 281 6
10/2/2014 4:59 pm
NonExistingName's Avatar NonExistingName
You've read the title, basically it's a massive factory built INTO a massive, live dragon. The factory feeds of the energy of the dragon. The dragon would be anchored into the dragon with structs digging into his skin. His mouth would be forcefully open with a brace thing.

The idea is that the entire factory is powered by forced labor- DRAGON forced labor. Dragons die by the dozens every day...

What do you think?
NonExistingName
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2014 4:43 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
How dare you hurt those precious dragons
Shame
10/02/2014 4:56 pm
NonExistingName
They are LESSER to us! We are the only species who has the RIGHT to comfort on Minecraftia!
10/02/2014 4:38 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Thats a pretty neat idea, if I was better at organics (or still had an organics person in my team), I would go for something similar (though different enough to not steal your idea). I dont however, so I'll have to make do.
10/02/2014 4:59 pm
NonExistingName
Also, I wasn't really going to build that. Well, my intent was to at least try (which I will), but large builds often get me uninterested very fast. This would be no exception i think :\. So feel free to try it if you dare!
10/02/2014 3:56 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Sounds like a rather large project to take on. I would advise using MCEdit to build the dragon first and then building the factory into him.

BTW, you should also call this a "Halloween Special" in the title
10/02/2014 4:22 pm
NonExistingName
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome