Pixel Generator, a 2D shape creation tool

Mr_Mega_Mango's Avatar Mr_Mega_Mango11/25/19 12:54 pm history
6 emeralds 7.1k 4
12/2/2019 7:26 pm
_MrFib's Avatar _MrFib
I just finished creating a 2D pixel shape generator for application in Minecraft. Its name is Pixel Generator. I am really excited to share it as its functionality is quite interesting:
  • Makes circles, circular spaced points, lines, polygons, and rectangles.
  • 16 pixel colors. (You can probably guess which colors)
  • With a built in coordinate system it makes block by block transfer to Minecraft much easier.
  • There is a save process that records all calculated shapes and user input and saves it to a .TXT file that can be loaded again or even sent to a friend.
  • My friends have built roadmaps using this program for their cities. They can then save this pixel map as a .PNG with a transparent background that allows this image to be overlayed onto their Minecraft Map for example.
  • I’ve already spent a few hundred hours on this project and just hope other players see the usefulness.

Feel free to check out the GitHub page: [url="github.com/MegaMango64/PixGen"]github.com/MegaMango64/PixGen[/url]
I would love to answer any questions or suggestions/feedback you may have about the project.
Mr_Mega_Mango
Level 1 : New Miner