Vote and Choose my next Project!

lazaros28's Avatar lazaros285/24/19 4:57 am history
3 emeralds 202 6
5/24/2019 6:55 am
jennider's Avatar jennider
Hello I want to make a project but I don't know what to choose and make, so I made this post to let you guys choose what you want me to make next. I will give you 3 ideas I have and explain them and then you can choose your favourite!
Don't forget to vote you favourite after you read about the projects

Find The Way Out 2:
A project based on story. You will need to explore a huge house and by doing puzzles and quests you need to find the way out. All the project will be based on a story that I will create.
If you want more information about this idea you can get my project Find The Way Out by clicking the blue text. If I make this project it will be much better than the old one :)

Farming Day:
A game that will be based on making farming quests. Do tasks and go from stage to stage by farming. Plant, Harvest, Trade and much more! Become the best farmer!

The Village Quest:
I am still not sure for this project's title. It will be a project that you live in a village with much more villagers. What you have to do is talk to the villagers and help them by doing quests.Make the quests to unlock more quests and other stuff

Do you like any of those? Let me know! If you have anything to say or anything just comment!
Thanks you for your time!

If you want Subscribe to me so you wont lose the project :D

Poll ended 05/27/2019 4:57 am.

lazaros28
Level 59 : Grandmaster Artist