Who is the Mole? Minecraft Project (20/EU/M)

Chatteer's Avatar Chatteer3/1/18 10:13 am
1 emeralds 142 1
3/1/2018 2:26 pm
BioPowered's Avatar BioPowered
Thank you for clicking on my post!

My name is Chatter, I'm a 20 year old male from the Netherlands. I'd like to start an ambitious project in Minecraft and I need some participants!

I'm hosting a gameshow in Minecraft based on the Dutch TV show called ''Wie is de Mol?''. It's a gameshow where participants perform various tasks, challenges and games to earn money together, however, there is a twist...

One person is ''The Mole''. The Mole's goal is to prevent money from being earned, by, for example, sabotaging and confusing the group. For the participants there is the task of earning money, however, more importantly, figure out the answer to that one question: Who is the Mole?

For this project, I'd like to have 8 participants. There will be several playsessions on weekends. If you're interested in joining this project, add my Discord. Chatter#8434

Of course, we could also play other games, share memes and music, and have a good time together!

Some preferences:

-Live in Europe (or being able to work with European timezones)

-Age 15 - 25

-Have a mic

-Frequently online on weekends

-Show some initiative in chatting and gaming too.
Chatteer
Level 1 : New Miner