I'm Looking for Something...not_listed_location

Adrestio's Avatar Adrestio9/4/20 1:19 am history
4 emeralds 211 3
9/6/2020 2:28 pm
Dukette's Avatar Dukette
Hello PMC! It's my FIRST forum post but I'll get straight to the point. [ALREADY SOLVED]

Thank you :D

P.S. If you dropped by Leave a recommendation on what Mob Skin thing I should edit and how. :)

OLD QUESTION: So I've been making a huge personal texture pack that changes tools, blocks, and basically everything else to my liking (which some I have edited and some I am not skilled enough to make myself). I have been trying to find a texture pack that changes a torch to become a candle or a wall mounted candle too. Most require Optifine but I am looking for one that doesn't requires Optifine.

Does anybody know of a pack that contains a 3D rendering/model of the torch into a candle?
Adrestio
Site Moderator
Level 46 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/06/2020 2:28 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Artist
Dukette
Great to see you've found something!

I'm not someone who likes putting in random sponsorships, but.. If it didn't work then you can dm me so that we can figure something out!

I have a personal resourcepack that changes the torch to be a mounted candle, of which I am quite proud of.

Right now I have the resourcepack prompted to be bought, since it has taken me years to be proud of the textures, but if you haven't found anything that fits perfectly, then we can figure it out!
09/04/2020 5:17 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
risposta
hi adrestio!

mizuno's 16x has a wall mounted candle. i'm not sure if it'll work without optifine, but it's a start!
here's the link for it: [color=#e17b7b]https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture-pack/mizunos-16-craft/[/color]

hope it helps~~

- ris ♡
09/06/2020 1:58 pm
Level 46 : Master Architect
Adrestio
Oh that works perfectly! Thank you so much for the help :D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome