Item/generated model for part of CEM?

Locxes's Avatar Locxes12/15/19 7:20 am
12/15/2019 12:13 pm
DWBoyGamer's Avatar DWBoyGamer
I wanted to make a jpm part for cem which is an item generated model, means it will generate a model itself based on the image (like the items you see when holding it), I'm asking if this is possible because I wanted to make one so modeling will be easier and it can reduce lag since it uses atleast one model only.
Locxes
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2019 12:13 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer
DWBoyGamer
I dont know whether its possible without commands of not (I know how CIT and CTM work, but I dont have any experience with CEM, because 1.8 Optifine doesnt have CEM)
12/15/2019 12:11 pm
DWBoyGamer
I still dont get what you mean. If you meant that you want custom items just like the villagers are holding in that picture, Im guessing that was done with Optifine's CIT, I seriously doubt items are part of the model itself (Yes, villagers CAN hold items in vanilla Minecraft but items dont show up on their hands. Also they only carry very specific items like wheat for example. They can be made to hold other items with commands)
12/15/2019 11:47 amhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
{
"parent": "item/handheld",
"textures": {
"layer0": "item/diamond_sword"
}
}
12/15/2019 11:22 am
DWBoyGamer
Im not entirely sure what you mean:
- All items in minecraft have slightly 3D model by default
- In newer versions of optifine, CIT also allows custom models but I dont know how they work
12/15/2019 12:04 pm
Locxes
I meant I wanted to implement the model item/generated for CEM model.
12/15/2019 10:45 am
DWBoyGamer
Optifine has feature called CIT (Custom Item Textures) which allows you to give any already existing item texture depending on which of various conditions (like its name, lore, color of name or lore, enchants, durability and amount ind hand) are met.
12/15/2019 10:48 am
Locxes
no no no no I mean the model item/generated, the item uses it, that's why it has a 3d look when hold or dropped
12/15/2019 8:39 am
DWBoyGamer
Doesnt CEM stand for Custom Entities Mod (I know its optifine thing like CIT and CTM are). As far as I am aware you cant do anything with custom item models with CEM (its for custom entity models), you would have to use CIT instead (That is, if you really meant Optifine CEM).
12/15/2019 9:54 amhistory
Locxes
I think it's not impossible as I saw this in curseforge (the image in description)
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/player-villager-models
12/15/2019 9:52 am
Locxes
I wanted to attach an item-like model so I can customize it without changing the models just like we do in CIT.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome