Any mini game ideas?

AeroxzGamer's Avatar AeroxzGamer8/2/12 12:20 pm
1 emeralds 946 7
9/25/2012 7:54 pm
Jaboa's Avatar Jaboa
I want to make one more mini game in Minecraft on my holiday,
but I don't have any ideas.
The idea have to be pretty simple. (Not very simple but no any puzzle games.)

So mini game which is pretty much same as my others: boss fight, zombie things etc...

Thanks!
AeroxzGamer
Level 21 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2012 7:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jaboa
08/08/2012 1:30 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Critacious
To make weapons in TD you have a pressure plate system to purchase arrows/fire charges. Possibly also dispensers, if you wanted a free-build style of TD. Then they can go down to the towers and load them/make more in between waves.
08/02/2012 1:46 pm
AeroxzGamer
Ace_766
AeroxzGamer
d1sturb3d2000a tower defense type thing maybe

Thanks I haven't thinked that yet. Maybe!

Ace_766What about a guessing game? you could set up a bunch of paintings hanging over wooden pressure plates. you try to knock them down there could be like 10 and one is hooked up to tnt. The goal would be to knock down all of them but the one with TNT. Like the Idea?

I can't get your idea... But do you mean that you have to knock right ones and try to aware explosion? Cool idea if so!

Exactly! guess i shuld'a explained better XD

Good. I will test making it.

P.s. Tower defence was too hard... :/ I haven't got idea, how to make there "weapons" to it... Any ideas
08/02/2012 1:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ace_766
AeroxzGamer
d1sturb3d2000a tower defense type thing maybe

Ace_766What about a guessing game? you could set up a bunch of paintings hanging over wooden pressure plates. you try to knock them down there could be like 10 and one is hooked up to tnt. The goal would be to knock down all of them but the one with TNT. Like the Idea?

I can't get your idea... But do you mean that you have to knock right ones and try to aware explosion? Cool idea if so!

Exactly! guess i shuld'a explained better XD
08/02/2012 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ace_766
What about a guessing game? you could set up a bunch of paintings hanging over wooden pressure plates. you try to knock them down there could be like 10 and one is hooked up to tnt. The goal would be to knock down all of them but the one with TNT. Like the Idea?
08/02/2012 12:45 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
d1sturb3d2000
a tower defense type thing maybe
08/02/2012 1:09 pm
AeroxzGamer

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome