Building an iron golem farm underground - but the tutorial I'm following has an observer looking at a daylight sensor - any simple replacements for that?

AwakeningOuroboros's Avatar AwakeningOuroboros7/9/19 12:12 am
1 emeralds 2.3k 3
9/28/2019 1:53 am
Bushmonkey's Avatar Bushmonkey
I'm following Frilioths 1.14.3 Iron Golem farm which has four villager/zombie bays around a golem spawning platform, in the middle of the villager bays there are two sticky pistons which are powered by an observer looking at a daylight sensor. I'm looking to build this underground in survival. Basically keeping the industrial stuff underground and the aesthetic stuff on the surface.
AwakeningOuroboros
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2019 1:53 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Bushmonkey
The one i use is a villager breeder room that has slabs for the top and bottom, beside a canal that uses water to push the golems into lava.
09/27/2019 10:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
50ShadesOfFear
does it work? cause im trying to do the same thing and it has spawned zero golems for a total of two hours and im stumped
07/10/2019 7:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
darkbladelink
Simplest way would to simply create an empty tunnel above all the sensors, placing glass at the top to stop falling. On top of that, you could place carpet and creatively make it look like it is part of a build. Alternatively you can hide the entire farm in a tower, which gives you the excuse to stack more farms
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome