Command Block Help!

kristinnvikar's Avatar kristinnvikar7/5/14 6:05 pm
1 emeralds 526 8
7/7/2014 5:09 pm
kristinnvikar's Avatar kristinnvikar
ok so i am Making A minigame and i need to know how to make minecraft know when everyone that is online has chosen a team it is a 1-4 minigame but what do i do?
kristinnvikar
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2014 5:09 pm
kristinnvikar
ok thanks
07/07/2014 11:35 am
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
TheRedSkorpion
For waht Jmal said, it doesnt matter. What he mean is to add 1 to the "team" score everytime you join a team. His contraption would let you detect if someone has a score of 0. (I hope I understand what he said correctly lol)
07/07/2014 9:55 am
kristinnvikar
Jmal116 how do i do it with 4 teams?
07/06/2014 3:12 pm
kristinnvikar
Thaink you all! i am going to use it for many of my maps when i make more
07/05/2014 11:19 pm
Level 20 : Expert Engineer
TheRedSkorpion
What I would rather do is create another team:
noTeam

When someone join the server, make them automaticly join the team "noTeam" via pressure plate or whatever way you can think of.

After, you just need to run this command on a timer:
/testfor @p[team=noTeam]

If you want a way to automaticaly assign someone that join the serv to the noTeam, here is one:
As you might know, you always spawn randomly in a 16 blocks radius from the world spawn (you can set it with /setworldspawn, and its very useful). What you want to do is setup a platform of 33x33 centered on the world spawn. Use tripwires or pressure place to instantenly make the newly spawned guy teleport to somewhere (a good looking place that will become your new spawn, since everyone that die or join your server will be teleported there) and make him join the team noTeam.

Hope it helped!
07/06/2014 12:31 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Skylinerw
Just a couple things: you can use a blank team parameter to test for players who aren't on a team:
/testfor @a[team=]

The respawn area is 10x10 in multiplayer, centered around the world spawn coordinates (offset in the north-west direction) and 20x20 in singleplayer.

EDIT: Image example, with blue glass indicating multiplayer and white indicating singleplayer. This is for 1.7 and 1.8, though may have been different in previous versions.

07/05/2014 7:18 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Jmal116
Something like this should work, just put these commands on a clock:

Just make an objective that gets a score based on what team they choose (It's called "team" in this example), then the torch should turn on once everybody online has chosen a team.
07/05/2014 6:29 pm
kristinnvikar
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome