home Forumsplay_arrow Communities play_arrow Redstone

Final Fantasy VII or Pokemon style Mob Encounters!

1 emeralds4 replies296 views
created 04/20/2014 5:19 pm by Morezysminecraft
last reply 04/22/2014 2:58 pm
Hello guys,

I have come up with a battle system that reminds me of the old RPG's where when you walk around in the long grass there is a random chance you will fight some mobs! just a different idea on handling combat in minecraft, would be useful for map makers i imagine.

See what you think
World Download http://www.mediafire.com/download/qadbqbpfmtcrtz1/FF7_Style_Mob_Encounters.zip

Posted by avatar
Morezysminecraft
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

04/22/2014 2:58 pm
Level 48 : Master Dolphin
TDPhins13
COMBINE IT WITH PIXELMON! I think you should make a 2x2 scale model of the Kanto region in Pokemon and make tall grass where Pokemon will spawn and you have to defeat them to go back to where you were, if you choose to run in battle, it would also teleport you back to where you were, and if you lose the battle, get teleported to a Pokemon Center!
04/20/2014 5:41 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
-_-_
This is REALLY cool.
The potential for this is immense, but you have to teach others to do this.
04/22/2014 2:45 pm
Level 49 : Master Lava Rider
eagoy
There is an other way called reverse engineering. Often that is way to hard with normal redstone. This is made with command-blocks, plus it has an explanation video with it.

@morezysminecraft
It shows great potential for your (ever finished?) upcoming adventure map.
Plus with these topics of yours the redstone sub-forum gets some live again.

Maybe I should make also some, useful, posts about redstone. But that will take awhile before I do that.
04/21/2014 5:25 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer
Morezysminecraft
Thanks mate! i think there are alot of cool options for this! Thanks for your comment!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome