[IC] Anata Region -- {Forum RP}

SilentAero's Avatar SilentAero8/29/12 7:58 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 159
9/11/2012 8:53 pm
BrookeG2106's Avatar BrookeG2106
OOC: anata-region-forum-t145037.html

Matt woke up to the sun in his eyes with no clouds in the sky. His window was slightly open and it let a very chilly breeze enter his room and house, so he slowly rolled out of bed and walked to close it. The floor, however, was as cold as ice, and it made it painful to go to close the window. Before closing it, Matt leaned out of the window and looked at the graveyard in the distance...
SilentAero
Level 25 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2012 8:53 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
((Riiiiggghhhttt...))
09/11/2012 8:47 pm
SilentAero
((Paragraphs, my dear Brooke. Something unknown to majority population.))
09/11/2012 8:44 pm
BrookeG2106
((We're only on 15 pages ahahah))
09/11/2012 8:43 pm
SilentAero
((Know what's awesome about this RP? It's possibly the best (in terms of quality & quantity) RP on PMC.))
09/11/2012 7:36 pm
BrookeG2106
((Haha ok, guess we both are then...))
09/11/2012 6:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
GrimmHallows
((Sorry, was waiting on Snore to respond to my incessant tugging.))
09/11/2012 2:45 am
BrookeG2106
((Sorry for double post, but, why no one answer?))
09/08/2012 6:44 am
BrookeG2106
Em looked at his wounds. "That really looks like it hurts!" she said to Dissonance as she ate the berry herself. She scampered around the snow and collected the berries she'd dropped. Nothing too bad happened to them, they were just a bit cold and wet, they were still edible. Although Kaet probably wouldnt want to eat them. She walked over to the biuilding and climbed up to the roof, jumping off and gliding above them, wait for them to be ready.
09/08/2012 6:38 am
GrimmHallows
Dissonance smirked and simply nodded. -Deal, though I can't really shake your paw at the moment, little one.- he admitting, now shifting to show the bandage with blood now tainting a small part at the centre. He knew that if he moved too quickly tonight, he'd simply die; something he hoped the seemingly impatient and ever cheerful Emolga would understand. He began to limp over to his master, and then when he was close enough, he used his teeth to tug at her pants gently, now motioning his his head at the Emolga. He tried to smile gently, but the movement caused a sudden flare up of pain again, and it turned into a slight whimper and another short, urgent tug.
Come, master. I have been a good Pokemon. I have found you food and safety! he thought proudly in his mind.
09/08/2012 2:23 am
BrookeG2106
((Haha its fine. I usually just ramble on about random stuff when I dont know what to post, so you've done better than me ))
09/07/2012 1:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Snore
{Who you calling a loser? -Puffs out chest.}

Kaet was wide eyed as a creature glided down to Dissonance. They kept looking back at her before continuing to make odd sounds. Was that their way of communication? She didn't know, and quite frankly, could care less. The absol seemed to accept the Emogla, she wondered if it was safe as well. She shook her head at the stupid thoughts tat ran through her head. No pokemon was safe. Pushing against the gravel below, it sent her body backwards a bit. Perhaps she should run now? For all she knew they could be planning a way to kill her. An odd gesture puzzled her, the Emogla putting a paw towards the absol with a small berry on top. Was that their way of closing a deal?

{That was horrible. D; I didn't know what to post though.}
09/07/2012 3:31 am
BrookeG2106
"Oh well then, the place I stay is in a forest not to far from here, as that is where a man took me, Im hoping that he will return soon. Im sure he just took me from my previous owner for a good reason. In fact, shes just making sure I stay in touch with my 'wild routes' or something, so she'll come any day now!" she said cheerily and innocently as she looked up at the snow flakes that fell from the sky. "Anyway! Its pretty warm there, and its a forest, so theres lots of trees, so hardly no snow can get through! Actually, thats probably why its so warm... But if you and your master can manage to climb a couple branches, I made a little shelter in the base of another tree, and its pretty big, so Kaet can sleep there, with or without you, and Im fine just sleeping on a branch! Really, Im just happy to help!" she said as she managed to form a grin on her cheeks. She looked over to the human, then looked back. "And, dont tell anyone, but I can scavenge heaps of food from the humans. I just use my adorable looks and sweet personality, they're hearts melt at the sight of me! They simply cant refuse to feed me and help me!" she said with a grin. "So, what do you say?" she asked, then extended a paw, which held a berry, as an object that declared their parntership.
09/06/2012 7:33 am
GrimmHallows
-You're the same one from before then... My name is Dissonance. I have a request to make, if you would be kind enough to oblige.- He told the young pokemon, seeming every bit as proud as absols were usually. -My master is hungry, and we are both cold. I am also injured... We need a warm place to sleep. Do you know of one?- he asked the pokemon, his eyes now looking softly at his chosen master, his gaze only wavering as he looked back to the rather innocent looking pokemon.
-I hate to be rude, and I will repay you however I can, once I am better. But my master needs to get out of this bitter frost. She might freeze, and I would never be able to live with myself if that were to happen...- he added, bowing his head slightly as a sign of respect; he dare not beg for the help, but hoped this would at least gain the assistance of this pokemon who could glide peacefully on the up-drafts and scout out any potential places.
He also worried that his master had not long before she succumbed to fatigue; her day had been a rather long one, it seemed, and even Dissonance, now bandaged, was feeling the strain. He looked around back to his master softly, sniffing at her, and then he smiled a slight.
-That is my master. Master Kaet.- he told Emolga, nodding.
09/06/2012 3:52 am
BrookeG2106
Em looked down at the cowering girl, confused. Did I do something wrong? she thought to herself, then heard the Absol call her. "Oh, ok!" she replied to him, then glided down, branch in hands, which still had a few berries. She saw that the girl acted like this around pokemon. Well, pokemon, but clearly not the absol. Seeing this, Em glided a bit away from the girl, landing a bit away from the absol, and even further from the girl. "Hi! Do you like the berries? I got them just for you! Im Em, whats your name?" Em asked eagerly. To the human though, it would just sound like random sounding clicks of her tongue, but she liked it that way. Em looked over at the human and smiled slightly, trying to appear nice and kind, so she didnt make the human fear her even more.
09/05/2012 11:15 pm
SilentAero
Matt looked over the large city. It was so much different from his little town back up North. There was no snow, not even a single flake. There was a lot of rain, though. Probably due to the coast being nearby. Science stuff. It was also a lot bigger and more modern than back home. There was a lot more to see and do, but it didn't have that little small home town feel that made it comfortable to live in. Some of his city friends usually always wanted to get away from town to get into the city. It was understandable, really... He never wanted to leave, so they wouldn't want to leave their city, but in his personal opinion the country-side was a lot better. It was a lot quieter and calmer, and there was a lot more space to do. If you had friends and something constant to do, it never truly got lonely. Everyone in the city didn't require friends to have fun. Matt giggled at that fact.

He stroked the fur of the Persian's back slowly and calmly as he sat on the slightly tilted part of the roof, the cat next to him. It was tilted enough to be noticeable but not enough to slide off of. The wind blew his coat in the wind in a semi-violent way like it was weakly tugging off his coat from the front. The whole city was pretty nice from a view such as on top of the hotel, but it probably looked a lot better at night, what with all the lights attached to all the buildings and stuff. Honestly, he missed his home a lot. He had to live in a hotel on his own, and he knew no one in the city. He had nothing to do except sit next to the lazy Persian the team's lead professor lended to him. It was a fat cat that did nothing but sleep, but it was nice enough to be with.

((Only losers thought I quit this RP.))
09/05/2012 11:12 pm
Snore
Biting her lip, Kaet looked over at Dissonance. It sat there for a moment before looking up to the sky. She could see something flying, though wasn't quite sure what it was as it was much too far away for her eyes. Shoving her hands in her pocketsr warmth, little round object started falling from the ground. Her eyes went wide for a moment as she conlude that the thing flyign over top was dropping them. She squat down, picking up one. It as a berry. Or at least it looked like one. She let it slip off her hand before standing straight up again, not going to try them as they could have been poisonus to her. Hold on, was that a Pokemon up there? She cowered, squating down before covering her head. What if it was trying to distract us with berries while it went for an attack? Kaet started to shake, a mixture of fear and freezing cold.
09/05/2012 10:10 pm
GrimmHallows
Dissonance side and now called up, seemingly more like some grunts to human ears more so than an actual language. -You! Emolga... Come down here. I have a few questions...- he called, now looking down to the berries that had fallen from the sky. He wanted to thank this little Pokemon; and perhaps use it to his masters benefit as well, to find a warm place for them to sleep comfortably. His master came first, Dissonance made clear to himself, determined to keep up his good behaviour; he knew that after a little while, she might even play with him, or even hug him. Such thoughts set him in a good mood, once more unusually optimistic and friendly as he waited for the Emolga for drop down and answer him.
He was a cunning absol after all; if he could not do such simple things for his master, how could he ever be a good Pokemon and deserve such affections?
09/05/2012 6:36 am
BrookeG2106
Em scanned the town when a lit up sign attracted her. She wasnt sure what it said, as she hadnt quite 'learnt' most of the humans written language, but it had to be important! She glided lower, when she saw the absol and the human, she was pretty sure the human was his owner, but she wasnt positive. Unsure of whether he was still grumpy or not, she circled over them, making sure to be high out of reach. One by one, she picked off berries and dropped them to their feet. She was innitially going to just drop the branch, but it'd be safer this way. One by one, berries fell to the ground, hpoefully getting their attension.
09/04/2012 7:05 pm
GrimmHallows
His eyes narrowing, he didn't understand exactly what this 'money' was, but presumed it was something that humans needed. What was 'money'? Could you eat it like berries? Speaking of berries, he now caught a faint sniff of dome berries in a light breeze, and he wondered if any grew in town. Wouldn't he have noticed if they did? More Pokemon would live in the town then...
No, perhaps a Pokemon was now munching down on them, while his master was starving and cold.
How abysmal the disrespect these Pokemon have for others! When my master is cold, and no-one seems to care! How dare they! I will get some food, even if I must scare away all the humans in the town! he thought, but figured such a silly thought should be dismissed immediately. He lightly limped up through the snow to his masters side.
How does one acquire 'money'? It should be easy right? Then they could be warm and eat well.
It was only then did he notice a rather familiar Emolga flying over head with his red eyes.
Grumbling a little, he saw even the Emolga had plenty to eat this evening, and probably a warm place to stay.
09/04/2012 6:49 pm
Snore
Kaet followed the absol cautiously, making sure to watch its every move. Perhaps she was just being peranoid. The sudden smell of something rather delicious hit her nose as Dissonance approached a building. A sign with the word 'INN' plastered onto a lit up sign was placed ontop of the buildings doorway. He stopped before turning around to face her. Laying down, it was almost as if he were waiting for her approval. She took a few steps towards him, though managed to keep her space. "I don't have any money.", Kaet mumbled under her beath. Her eyes went up towards the lit-up sign, back down to the absol. She wondered idly if it could actually understand it, or if she was just going insane.
09/04/2012 2:45 am
BrookeG2106
Em glided around the town, rather bored of waiting for the girl to return. She decided she'd try and find that other pokemon so she could have a chat, for something to do. Although, she remembered how grouchy he was when they actually talked for the first time. Maybe I should bring him a 'peace-offering' or something... she thought to herself as she drifted down slowly onto the peak of a tall tree, filled with berries. She picked off a twig that was filled with many berries, and took off once again, making sure that not a single one fell off. As she glided, her eyes scanned the area for any signs of the pokemon she hadnt even learnt the name of.
09/04/2012 2:29 am
GrimmHallows
Dissonance soon found a familiar building with a slightly familiar human word written on it. 'Inn' was plastered on a large, lit up board in front of a mid-sized building. Feeling pleased with himself, he knew this had to be the source of the nice smell, and the absol proudly began limping toward the building.
Now my master will be nice and warm, and there's definitely food here... I can have a few berries maybe as well! he thought rather happily to himself, grinning brightly.he stopped just at the entrance, and looked back to Kaet expectantly once more, lying down and waiting for her.
09/04/2012 2:20 am
Snore
Kaet tilted her head as the absol got up, easier this time, and started nudging at her. She froze for a moment, thinking that he was going to start chewing on her like a toy. Dissonance left her after a bit though, she cut free. The absol walked down the alley way, the blade on his rear wagging as if it we a tail. Was it a tail? It turned around to look at her as if it were waiting for her to follow it. Huh? She took one step, then another before starting to lightly jog up towards it.

As she started to slow down, she made sure she was a foot always from the absol, behind it of course. She found that she liked it better this way if she were to accompany him. After all, she'd be able to see him attack if he tried something.
09/04/2012 2:03 am
GrimmHallows
The young absol understood most of the sentence, apart from the larger words he'd never picked up before. 'No home to go to' stood out most in his Master's worried tone, and Dissonance figured that she'd been kicked out of home. He wondered if they could live in the forest... No... The forest was cold and harsh, even for him. Kaet would only get sick and miserable. He wondered briefly if there were places humans and Pokemon were allowed to sleep, though thought there may be some price.
Standing up once more, more steadily than before, he sniffed about, smelling something savoury and delicious. Lightly nudging and then lightly tugging at her, he tried to lead her to the nearby smell.
It must be a place to stay! They have human food there after all! It would be perfect for Master Kaet! he thought proudly to himself, now letting her go and walking in the direction of the smell a few steps, or hops, and then looking back, waving that blade like tail slightly as he waited for her to follow him.

(Not sure whether to lead her to an inn of sorts, or just some randoms home.)
09/04/2012 1:50 am
Snore
Kaet merely watched as Dissonance tried to rise. It's front left leg proving to be in much pain, but he managed to stand anyways. His determination sort of made her think over her situation better. By the time she had finished her thoughts, Dissonance was lying beside her now. She heard it grunt a little, making her look down. Kaet could swear it was smiling, but she couldn't really tell.

Dissonance moved over to sit at her side, as if she owned him or something. She took a step to the side, looking down at it in confusion. "U-Uhh.".What was she suppose to do with it? It didn't seem to want to attack her, or at least for now it didn't. She obviously couldn't trust it, though maybe she could use it? Yes! Perfect. Then when it tries to attack her perhaps she'll have some sort of defense. But... What was she suppose to do now?

"Well. I don't have....", Kaet widened her eyes, she pulling her eyes off the absol to focus on her hands infront of her. "A home.", she managed to finish. Tears started to prick at her eyes, threatening to over come her. "B-But I'am sure I'll find something. I mean, how hard could it be?". She gazed over at Dissonance, her gaze turning into a glare. "And now I'am talking to a creature that probably doesn't even know what I'am saying.", Letting out a sigh, she looked up to the sky. One of her hands came up to scratch her head.
09/04/2012 1:26 am
GrimmHallows
Dissonance was quite grateful for her efforts, and he tried his best to regain his normal breathing pattern. A small ball of cold sweat rolled down the side of his face. Testing his motor functions again, he realised he may not be able to walk properly, pain striking like a venomous snake as he tried to extend his front right paw. Shifting and now attempting to rise again, the red eyed absol carefully opened and he set about trying to support himself on only three legs. Managing his back legs, it was his front leg that now gave him issues. His left leg was fine, but as soon as the right leg touched the snow, the absol let out a slight whimper of pain; it hurt his pride almost as much to have even been almost bested by another Pokemon in front of his master.
Growling a bit as he forced himself to put slightly more pressure on the leg, he found that he simply couldn't do it; the pain grew too great even for him.
He did, however, manage to take a step, and a light hop, over to his master, and lay down rather dutifully in front of her. Looking up at her, he smiled and nodded, revealing his appreciation. Sniffing, he got back up slowly, trying to force himself to her side. He was there in a few seconds, and he sat down, though held his front right paw high to save himself the pain of setting it to the snow, saving his torn muscle from too much pressure mere minutes after it had been cut.
And he gave another nod, and waited patiently for any other commands she had to give. Dissonance had to order if perhaps she would teach him some other words...
No, now was not the time for that.
He merely looked up expectantly at his master.
09/03/2012 11:02 pm
Snore
Kaet bit her lip and nodded, looking back down at the wound. She started to cut the fur around the wound, wincing a bit as she noted how much blood had leaked out. She set the blood-matted peices of fur on the snow before looking dow at the water bottle she had carried out. It was boiling hot when she got it, though it was now luke-warm as it had been sitting in the snow for a few minutes. She picked up a gauge before setting it down on his cut. It seemed to thaw out a only a bit, letting the blood flow grow heavier now. Biting her lip as she quickly wiped around the cuts with the damp gauge before nervouly dropping it into the snow. Luckily, she managed to wipe up the blood with a dry gauge. She wrapped the dry parts of the gauge around the blood before wiping the cut so all the moisture seeped into the gauge.

Taking a deep breath, Kaet picked up another gauge. She wrapped it around the cut on his leg until seeling it with a safety pin. Was that going to be good enough? Quickly, she stood up to back away incase the absol started to lash out at her for doing something wrong. Did she do something wrong? She always loved tending for animals, but the realization of her situation and what she had just done freightened her. Had she really just saved a Pokemon?
09/03/2012 10:25 pm
GrimmHallows
Dissonance only nodded at the girl, seeing the scissors; if they were necessary to keep him alive, he will be fine. In her hands at least, he was able to find comfort in the fact that she must have finally accepted him, and he felt proud of himself. And he always was proud of her; in one day she'd gotten closer than she had been in over 2 years.
She is doing her best, just for me. I must be a good Pokemon after all. Which means she loves me again... I succeeded!

Groaning a bit as a small wave of pain flared from his leg again, he shivered slightly and gave a light sigh. He grew tired of the pain that attacked him; that scyther had certainly been out for blood. For a moment, he wondered if the girl would be enough,but he then reassured himself quickly as he tried to move his back legs. He managed to shift it a bit, and he then tested his uninsured front leg. It also moved relatively well, though he felt too weak to move too much. Would she take him home?
Would Kaet really do such a thing?
He wasn't sure, but then, what did it matter? So long as he was with Kaet, he felt as though nothing else truly mattered,
09/03/2012 9:08 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
0Bluefeather0
Angi moved slowly along the suitcases and people. Food from the food cart was thrown everywhere, children were crying, People were all in a slight panic. The conductors were trying to get everyone to calm down and stay put until the tracks were cleared. Some people were were trying to get past and outside but the staff wouldn't let them through. The minorly to severely injured were being taken outside for evacuation. Angi spotted an exit and went towards it but was stopped.

"Excuse me miss, but please go back to your seat until we are cleared." Said a man blocking the way. "But sir..i need to get off the train.." But she was interrupter by him again. "Please sit until...why is there vines around your waist?" He ask looking at the vines that supported her back. "Some luggage fell on me and i hurt my back." Angi replied bending down with her knees to pick up Chiko."Well then, we need to get you treated." Said the man. He called for a stretcher. Soon two people came with a cot-like thing. Angi laid back with Chiko and was carried outside.

Agni looked around and saw many snow-mobiles and and a few helicopters. WAY in the front people were trying to lift rocks and shove them out of the tracks. Angi was carried to a snowdrift and put down. A doctor came up and greeted Angi. " am doctor niko." HE said extending a hand. Angi reached out and shook it. "I'm Angi and this is Chiko, He is a chikortita." She patted Chiko, but he growled at the doctor. "Oh..a chikortia.. i haven't seen one in ages..may i hold him?" Angi smiled "Sure, he is pretty friendly." The doctor reached out for Chiko but he snapped at him. "Chiko! BE nice to the man!" Scolded Angi as Chiko continued to growl.

"Thats ok, but something might be causing him pain to be that vicious..is he normally like that?" asked the doctor. "No..he normal is friendly around people..." The doctor smiled at Angi. "Then that's whats wrong..I'll go get a nurse to calm him down.." The doctor left Angi to get a nurse.

"Chiko, whats wrong with you?" Ask angi as Chiko started to whimper. Then he jumped off Angi and burst though the people. "Chiko! Wait up!" Angi slowly got up and ran after her little chikorita. Soon she found him whimpering at a giant van.

"What is that.." ANgi whispered slowly moving up to the van. She looked at the writing on it. "Pokemon medical van. Caring for your Pokemon scene (A random date)" Angi started at the van, then heard a squeal form inside. She pressed her ear against the van and listened.

"One more Pokemon for the boss, Boy will he be pleased." said a voice inside the van. "Yes, the rock slide was a perfect idea. Now we can get tons of Pokemon." It was the doctor. "Any others?" replied another voice. "There was this one chikorita..I'm surprised its even in this weather, i thought they lived more in the jungle at the bottom of the mountain." Said the doctor again. "Well hurry up and get it, we have to go.." said another man.

Angi backed up in shock. They were stealing Pokemon. "But why...?" thought Angi. She looked back at Chiko and ran and picked him up. "We got to go..." she said to him running away from the van. Chiko nodded in agreement and snuggled into her woolen jacket.

((Angi never knew about the shadow group.))
09/03/2012 8:40 pm
Snore
Kaet nervously toyed with the medical supplies for a moment, surprised the Pokemon had listened. As she looked back, she realized the wounds had stopped bleeding, most likely because of the weather. She had tended to a dogs cut before, would this be the same? {Using my amazing knowledge of tending to animal wounds. ;D} Uncomfortably, she looked down towards the scissors which were slowly sinking into the snow. Would Dissonance get mad?

The scissors slipped out of her hands several times before she could get a good grip on it. Kaet was rather terrified, knowing this absol could kill her any minute if he wanted to. Why was she even helping him then? The answer was beyond her as she looked down to one of the semi-frozen cuts. Only small amounts of blood trinkled out as the weather wasn't cold enough to freeze it completely. She lowered the scissors towards his wound before looking up at Dssonance for approval. It wasn't like she was going to start cutting off its matted hair while it's claws were nearly an inch away from her.
09/03/2012 7:33 am
GrimmHallows
Dissonance stopped moving the minute she told him not to; after all, she was his master. He wasn't entirely sure what to do either, but she had come back, and he started to feel a bit better already at the sound of her voice. He tried to give and appreciative growl, or even a slight groan, but he could barely managed to open his small mouth, instead, simply lying as still as he could so that she could tend to him however it was she had to.
His wound had stopped bleeding at least; that was something he was grateful for, but his leg felt quite weak.
I think the snow froze my wound... or at least stopped the blood.... he thought to himself. But my master... she loves me after all! She came to save me!
09/03/2012 7:16 am
Snore
Kaet slowed down a bit when the creature came into view. It seemed to be trying to force itself upwards, though it looked in no condition to be doing so. "Uh. Stop! Yeild? Hault? Lay?..", she had no idea what ot tell him to stop moving. For she thought that the more you move, the more blood comes out. She took a few hasty steps towards it, kneelin as soon as she did. The supplies fell into the snow, though she was careful enough not to get it in any blood. As she looked over towards Dissonance, she put up a defensive voice. "N-No! This is just payback.. that's it.", she murmured something to herself as she looked towards its wounds. How as she suppose to do this?
09/03/2012 7:09 am
GrimmHallows
Dissonance could do nothing but close it's eyes, in fact, it was having a hard enough time even staying alive. He knew his heart was barely strong enough now. He wondered if Kaet had left, and silently hoped he could just die, his black skin feeling the cold flakes of snow falling; though it felt faint.
Dissonance secretly hoped she'd come back and help him, nurture him back to health. Or to at least run her hand through his fur, to feel her fingers on his skin through the strands of his hair.
He growled lightly, now trying to force himself up.
Master... Have a strong life. he said, smirking broadly.
09/03/2012 6:50 am
Snore
Kaet froze in her kneeling position as the absol attempted to stand, growling while he went. She wasn't sure what to make of the growl. Dissonances heavy breathing had turned lighter, almost if he was straining to breath now. His wounds leaked onto the snow, staining it in red liquid. She almost wanted to run away, disliking the sight of blood very much. There was a reason they put it inside of you.

Without really thinking about it she rose. "U-Uh. Hold on?", she asked it questioningly instead of telling it to him. She started to back away slowly, keeping her eyes on it before turning around to burst into a run. Her father had just about to leave for work when she left, so he must have been gone by now. Or so she hopped he would be, it wasn't like she wanted to face him again.

Kaet ran through the open back gate, pushing open the bck door to the house, She didn't even bother to take her shoes off as she slid through the wall and a chair. Quickly walking over towards a drawer in the kitchen. The items rattled as she pulled it open, it echoing through the house. Please be not here... please be not here... , she reapting the thought in her head as she picked out a few medical supplies she thought would come in hand. Slamming the drawer closed, she rushed out through the back door and through the back gate. As she went down the back alley, fluttering white dust shot up to slwoly flutter back down to the mounds of snow form which it came from.
09/03/2012 6:23 am
GrimmHallows
Dissonance barely heard her, waves of pain washing over him like an ocean in tempest. He was finding it difficult to even remain awake, and he responded with a slow, drawn out shake of the head, indicating a no. He could understand her; he could hear that concern. He forced his eyes open, using every ounce of self control he had in him to somewhat raise his head.
He gave a light growl, the pain flaring intensely as he intended to get up, to walk and find something to cover his wound; though he knew he may well bleed out long before then.
He found himself silently hoping the girl would help him, hoping Kaet would do something for his pain. Even putting him out of his misery would have been an acceptable option to Dissonance as well, closing his eyes in resignation to the fact a human may well have to end it for him.
If anyone were to do it, he wanted his master to, if only to preserve his honor. That pride he had as an absol dedicated to his master.
Dissonance closed his eyes and felt weaker still, his heavy breath now turning into something light, and barely there. He almost thought he may have heard something, but wasn't sure. He knew that Kaet was safe; that's all that mattered.
Kaet... Was I a good enough pokemon for you? Do you still love me?
he wondered secretly, unsure as he tried to keep his conciousness; though that was difficult for the pokemon.
09/03/2012 6:08 am
Snore
Kaet widened her eyes, watching the absol stand up through the pain be must have been feeling to fight off the Pokemon she hadn't known the name of. But why? It's last move scared her into shutting down for a moment. His large teeth seeping into the insect, deep enough that the Pokemon went limp. He's going to do that to her, isn't he? Claiming her his kill. She took a step back as it took a step towards her. Yet, instead of attacking her, it collapsed. Studying it for a moment made her realize that it wasn't going to get back up. Was she just suppsoe ot let it die? It's breathing had gotten heavyier. Perhaps she should just run and ask for help. The odd image of where her father kept the medical supplies popped into her head. Would that even work on a pokemon. She shook her head, her eyes now looking over its wounds. It wasn't like she was a doctor.

Biting her lip to keep the tears at bay, she took a few cautious steps towards Dissonance. When it seemed like he wasn't going to reach out and attack her, she knelt beside him. Why had he done what he did? He could possibly die right? She wasn't sure about each pokemons skills, but perhaps this one had a healing one? "U-Uh. C-Can you heal yourself?", her voice was off key. She shouldn't be doing this, this could get her possibly killed by the absol.
09/03/2012 5:05 am
GrimmHallows
The Scyther growled, and Dissonance stood back up. Now moving quickly, he raced at the bug pokemon and moved to struggle against it, both pokemon's blades being forced into a struggle. Why does she not run!? She was supposed to have fled by now! the absol thought to itself. As they forced their blades together, Dissonance held his mouth open, and managed to draw enough dark energy to summon a Shadowball. This stunned the scythe, and Dissonance broke his strike, rushing forward and slashing wildly at it, forcing it back.
The scyther now knew it was overwhelmed; trying to use poison stings, and then finally a slash that missed, Dissonance finally slashed at it, sending it toppling over. Only now did the pokemon notice the blood dripping down one of his legs.
Growling, he jumped and bit at the stunned scyther's throat, biting deep and ensuring it went to sleep... permanently. He stepped back and then fell over rather ungracefully, his right front leg bleeding lightly as a small gash was revealed.
Dissonance could feel himself breathing a bit heavier, and he tried his best to stay awake, trying to control his breathing. But the adrenaline now worked against him.

M-master... You are safe... I got the thing that makes you sad... he thought quietly to himself, showing a slight, proud smirk.
09/03/2012 1:32 am
Snore
Kaet took a deep breath, the cold air stinging her throat a bit. Did that really happen? She tried to think of all the positive sides to her situation. Not having to go see her aunt was the only one she could think of, but going to her aunt's house would be better then freezing to death, right? She let out a small breath, it visiblely wavering infront of her before dissapearing.

A sudden blur of white passed her eyes making her raise her head from her knees. The soft touch of fur was s weet sensation at first, until she realized where the fur was coming from. Jumping up, her eyes glided back down to Dissonance. His blade coming out of the left side of his head always frieghtened her the most. Red eyes watched her, making her take a step backwards. What did he want? Didn't he know she just wanted to be left alone right now? Yet, somewhere, she was sort of glad someone came. Biting her lip as she tried to sort out her emotions about the situation.

Dissonance looked towards the tree-line, almost as he were waiting for something. Was there something there? Growls suddenly became audible to her own ears, which were probably heard from his awhile ago. Her eyes slowly wandered over to where she thought it was coming from. Something emerged, a blade. The further it stepped out, into view, the more memories fled from the back of her head to her minds eye. She wanted to scream, call for help, anything. Were the two of them ganging up on her? Her feet buckled as it took one step out, coming into full view. Taking a quick glance down at her arm, the scar proving what had happened, did. Dissonance pushed his head against her leg, her legs buckling. She froze, looking down towards him. A blade tried to swipe at him, he narrowly escaping it.

As Kaet looked back up at the large, green insect, Dissonance seemed to rise up towards it. His blade went down on it quickly, but the insects blades blocked it. Widening her eyes as the insect looked towards her. She shivered, wether it was from fear or if she was just cold was unkown to her. Before she could take a step back, the insect looked over towards her as if it knew she was trying to get away. It opened its mouth as if to talk, but what came out wasn't a voice. Small seeds were shooting towards her, her hands coming up to brace for the impact of the seeds. She opened her eyes when she felt nothing, her hands slowly going down. The insect seemed to look down at Dissonance, as well as Kaet. Her eyes widening even larger as she realized what he had done. The insect looked back towards Kaet, as if intending to attack again. Had Dissonance really jsut done that? For her? After she kept running away from him? But.. Why? What was she suppose to do now? Tears started to prick at her eyes, her eyes now focusing on Dissonance.

{Now, time to eat something.}
09/02/2012 10:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
0Bluefeather0
Angi woke up in her bed at home "How did I get back here.." Slowly she moved looked around her room and tried to get up. "Ouch!" A burst of pain shot up her back. Angi crashed back onto her bed and closed her eyes. "Whats wrong with my back?" Angi felt under her back. "Nothing broken...." Suddenly a small chiko floated into the room. "Chiko?.....Chiko!" Angi strained her neck towards her door. "Chiko! Chiko! Here boy! Come here!" Suddenly the patter patter of Chiko's footsteps sounded on the stairs. Angi felt relieved that he was coming.

A little green leaf popped though the door, followed by a little green head. "chiko!" said the little chikorita as he scampered up to the bed and jumped on Angi. "Chiko! Thank god! Can you get me something to get up?" She said. Chiko just pawed at her. "chiko chiko!" he sounded worried. "Chiko I'm right here! whats wrong boy..." Suddenly smoke rose though her open window. "Oh my god! the field is on fire! Chiko go find mom and dad!" Chiko just continued to paw at her. The smoke continued to below in though the window. Soon Angi started to cough from the lack of oxygen. "Chiko -cough cough- Chiko get off me Chiko -cough cough- Chiko..

Then Angi woke up. She was back on the train and Chiko was on her pawing at her face. Angi looked around groggly. The train was a wreak and smoke was going though the window, luckily nothing was on fire..for now. She looked at where chiko was standing and saw a some luggage on her chest. She coughed agian and looked at Chiko. "I'm OK boy, I'm awake.." Chiko smiled and got off her. Angi grunted and tried to push the luggage off her. "i must have fell asleep.. chiko can you help me boy?" Chiko joined in and the got the luggage off her. Angi sat up again but her back was still sore. Chiko looked at her and wrapped some wines around her chest to support. "Thanks boy.." She reached out and picked up the little chikorita. After a quick hug she got up and tried to find a way out.
09/02/2012 5:27 am
GrimmHallows
((There you go Snore. I just made things interesting for Kaet. XD))

Dissonance had been left, though he felt that he should still follow at a distance. It wasn't long before Kaet's scent had led him to her home; it had to be. It had her smell all over it. And then, just as he was about to sneak away, Kaet came running out of the building, rushing away seemingly in a panic.
-Something is wrong! I must protect Kaet!- he instantly said, now chasing her, though he did so at a slight distance, watching and chasing through the fences and yards of the others, easily and stealthily clearing the wooden dividers.
-Where is it?- Dissonance asked, wondering if the threat was around them, or already gone.
When Kaet finally did stop, she seemed rather upset; in fact, she seemed almost...
Dissonance thought he knew that expression on his master's face; loneliness. He quickly jumped gracefully over the only barrier physically barring him from her, and now walked over, his head lowered as he whimpered slightly, and moved to nuzzle gently against her side. He was trying his hardest to make her feel better, whatever was scaring her. He was trying his best to make her feel safe.
He was trying to be a good pokemon...
Could she at least see this?
However, now Dissonance heard something from near-by; the sound of a blade and the growl of a pokemon.
Why do I feel so... I had best be ready for whatever this pokemon is... But I hope I can protect Kaet... he told himself, the growls getting stronger and louder to his ears, most likely only now growing audible to Kaet herself.
And a long, green arm extended out with a rather large blade instead of a hand; a clawed foot visible as a scyther now took malevolent steps to the pair.
A bug type!? My Shadow Claw and my Shadow Ball won't be much good against... Kaet! You need to run! He thought, now roughly pushing her and jumping as the scyther now swung a blade and narrowly missed the white furred pokemon.
He slashed at this intruder with his blade, to be met with both of the bug pokemon's own weapons; then suddenly, scyther opened his mouth, and shot seeds at Kaet.
Dissonance how roared, slipping his adversaries blades away from him and launching himself and taking every seed that had been intended for his human partner.

However, he now felt weak, and let a knee give way.
No... he thought to himself.
09/02/2012 3:29 am
SilentAero
Matt took the hit like a champ and brushed it off like nothing. Though it did hurt. Did he put iron in that cane or something? He followed Barrow across the train, after grabbing his stuff of course, to the busted door, blocked closed by a large piece of metal obscuring the door's opening range. The grandpa glanced at his Pokemon. It charged up some power and launched itself at the door which inevitably caused it to break off its connections and fly out a few meters into a ditch. He waved to him while exiting it, followed by the Solrock, his eternal guardian. It made Matt wonder why that thing is like that, obeying its Master's command so hesitantly like that. The damage to the door is actually just more to fix for the engineers who have to come here and stuff.

"We're going to have to climb over the rocks, y'know. Hope you have a plan for that." Matt said before beginning to jog the distance of the train. When he made it to the landslide, he slowly began climbing the boulders, because he didn't realize that he could go around and into the nearby woods with a tenth of the effort.
09/02/2012 3:16 am
Snore
RoxthesoxRather frustrated Barrow grips his cane and whips the side of the man's head with the end of his staff, almost immediately the tourist falls to the floor unconscious.

{I want this man to be my grandfather. And thanks for ignoring me. ,_, -Just heads to sleep in any case.}
09/02/2012 3:10 am
SilentAero
"Some rocks fell on the front of it, and there's a bunch of steam coming out of it. I would imagine the train isn't going to be moving from for at least a day or two." Matt replied, returning back into the cabin and moving aside from the window if he wanted to look for himself. "With a brisk pace I think Inaba would be an around one hour trip if you don't rest, but I don't imagine you'd be able to do that." Matt thought aloud. "Maybe I could if I really tried, but my stuff would be a major setback..."
09/02/2012 2:50 am
Snore
{Then Kaet is still then by herself. -Sobs quietly, repeating 'no-one loves me', until figuring I should draw instead. Would the crash be loud and or close enough for Kaet to hear?}
09/02/2012 2:45 am
BrookeG2106
((lol)) Em felt a slight rumbling, which unstablilised her and sent her falling from the tree, landing in the soft snow with a thud. She lifted her head up and collected her berries. She shoved the rest of them in her mouth and eat them quickly, then scampered away to the highest tree she new in the area. Hopefully she could see what happened from up there. As Em scrambled up the tree, through the branches, she reached the peak and sat there, looking opver the area. She saw in the distance a train blocked by earth. Was there a landslide or something? She wasnt sure, but she wanted to investigate. She leaped off of the tree and glided over to the scene of the wreckage to see many people in the train in distress.
09/02/2012 2:37 am
SilentAero
((WELL SCREW YOUR PEACEFULNESS. EVENT.))

Several minutes into the ride, there was an audible bang coming from down the tracks in front of the trains. The brakes suddenly were slammed full force and it made a horrible screeching sound that sounded what it would be like if you slid a knife down a chalk board but deeper. And less nauseating, though it was much louder. There was a large collision that sent everything flying forward and then backlash backwards. The force sent Matt off the seat and down onto the floor. The luggage above him fell off the rack and nearly hit him, but the bag spilled open and vomited clothes onto the train floor. A small child started crying obnoxiously and a lot of commotional talking began.

Matt got up from the ground and put his hand on his head. The tossing left him dizzy and sore, but he walked over to the window, which was tougher than usual due to the train being slightly tilted onto the right side but not a radical angle. He opened the window and leaned out to see what was happening outside. There was a large landslide that had hit the front of the train and a large pillar of smoke came from it.
09/02/2012 2:34 am
BrookeG2106
((Le sigh, how can i involve my character...))
Em arrived at the spot in the forest, but she wasnt there. She noticed since it was snowing, there would be tracks left, but there were no human sized footprints in the snow. Maybe she hadnt come! Good thing, or Em wouldve missed her! She sighed and turned and walked away from the forest happily. Her stomach grumbled very loudly, she still hadnt eaten! Em scampered around on the snow, leaving white whirls of it dispersed in the air. She found a tree with some berries in it. She climbed it and picked off the berries gently. She sat on an extended branch and ate the berries graciously.
09/02/2012 2:19 am
SilentAero
"Hm." Matt nodded again before sliding back over to his original seat in the corner, thinking that the conversation ended. The Solrock kept staring at him and it made him uncomfortable, especially after the old man told him it was a mind-reader. Didn't that girl call him a "mind-reader"? Fat chance he was like that thing. He still wanted to know how it floated like it did, but he was pretty sure it was physics or something science-y like that. Well, they ARE Pokemon. He shouldn't really think about that kind of thing. It probably has some kind of electron-magnetic field around it that keeps it afloat.
09/02/2012 1:57 am
SilentAero
"Hooligans, huh? Who'd bother someone your age to the point where he required a Pokemon to defend himself? Some people, I swear." Matt replied just as the train kicked into full gear and started moving at the fastest it is going to go for this trip. It goes a little faster in the day than at day, so some say it's better to take it at day instead of at midnight.
09/02/2012 1:48 am
Snore
SilentAeroYou don't seem the age to be doing something like going to study or anything like that."

{He just called you an old geezer. **I'll just leave you two to RP'.}
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome