Boarding House IC

Dixey Ray's Avatar Dixey Ray3/24/14 5:20 pm
4/15/2014 5:13 pm
owenLFC02's Avatar owenLFC02
basicly it but on a hill.
Backstory:
Click to reveal
Walking down the street you bump into a tall man. Picking you up he hands you a note and starts to walk away. As you open the crinkled letter it says
Dear he/she,
You have been accepted to live in Bottom Creak Boarding House. If you choose to come and get off the street you will have things you must do but we can get to those later. Come to the road at 5th av. and Bottom Creak Rd, Say you need to meet Mrs. Hansbag at the Gate the guard will let you in. Remember you don't have to come.
From,
Mrs. Hansbag

Rules
Click to reveal
1: No Gmoding is not acceptable
2:Keep Romance PG13 or below
3:No Auto hitting
4: No MetaGaming
5: No MarySue or GarySue
6: The Minimum posting requirement is three to four sentences
7: No Controlling NPC's like Mrs. Hansbag

Please don't post unless accepted here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/boarding-house-occ-t376825.html
Dixey Ray
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2014 5:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
owenLFC02
((bump))
04/06/2014 4:09 pm
owenLFC02
Cory pulled out a can of red paint and sprayed the computer screens with a red skull before leaving the shop and placing on the door a note

Click to reveal
Dear AssHole

Ghosts are REAL

Your sincerely
A Ghost from the Past
04/06/2014 4:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Thebubbaman2800
Theo went over to the alarm, hacking it's system to turn off while still registering as on, and popped open a display case, taking an excellent computer and monitor bundle before grabbing some upgrade parts, and putting them on a borrowed cart. "We should do this quickly, do what you have to do and lets get going."
04/06/2014 3:47 pm
owenLFC02
Coming to a stop infront of his dads shop, Cory pulled out his knife and unlocked the door. it was eerie, and dark " hey Theo get over here. pick any you like" he said
03/29/2014 6:41 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Leo walked down the hall and noticed a girl. "What's up?" he greeted her casually. He didn't want to seem suspicious. Not that it matters, since he hasn't done anything yet. He stuck his hands in his pockets, feeling his knife. "The name's Leo."
03/29/2014 4:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Grump
nbtrash
June heard walking outside of her room, in the hall. Probably another new 'resident'. she thought. Better go introduce myself. She got up off her bed and walked out into the hall. She looked to her right and saw a boy.
03/29/2014 4:05 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Leo woke up in his new room, Room 6, and looked around it. He hadn't lived in an actual house for a while now so it felt a bit better to have his own room and bed to sleep in. Leo felt his knife in his pocket, to make sure it's there, and then headed out to explore the rest of the house.
03/28/2014 1:10 pm
owenLFC02
Cory pulled up his hood and grabbed his knife, next stop his dads shop.
03/27/2014 5:52 pm
nbtrash
June sighed. She'd like to go with them but if they got caught, that would hurt her record. And they'd return her to her father. She walked to her room and again lay on the bed, letting her mind wander.
03/27/2014 3:48 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Theo shrugged. "I suppose we can go get the computer now." A pity there was no easier, less violent way to obtain one, but his life revolved around a computer. Hacking or not. Theo went to his dorm and opened up a velvet box with a mask in it. ((Think Clu's mask in tron.)) He put in on and returned downstairs to the front door.
03/27/2014 3:32 pm
nbtrash
"Oh, I just wanted to get off the streets. I was in a gang. I've been on the run from my father for about 5 years now. Child abuser." she replied.
03/27/2014 2:30 pm
owenLFC02
"yeah, my old man's a bit of a twat. He kicked me out for not having a job" Cory said. he cringed at the thought of seeing his farther again "so anyways what brings you here" he asked
03/26/2014 10:09 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
((Sorry! I fixed that, I think. xD))
03/26/2014 10:01 pm
Dixey Ray
(( its not a school its a House by the way XOXOawesome ))
03/26/2014 9:49 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
Lucalle wandered the halls of the boarding school, walking until she hit room 5. "Ah, privacy," she hummed. The streets had always been busy, and a bit of quiet would greatly amuse her. Hesitantly, the brunette opened the door. Her room wasn't huge, but it was so tidy the amount of possible people enrolled could fit. "Wow," Lucy said to no one in particular, "it's so nice in here."
((Bluh terrible rp skills.))
03/26/2014 4:33 pm
Dixey Ray
(( Like Binky said Light like one or two per post please if not i could bank you ))
03/26/2014 3:26 pm
nbtrash
((I would guess that excessive and heavy swearing is a no-no, but that light swearing may be accepted.))
03/26/2014 1:23 pm
owenLFC02
((are we allowed to swear on this rp))
03/26/2014 12:58 pm
nbtrash
A smirk formed on June's face. "Ya got some thin' against your father?" she asked as she followed Cory to his room.
03/26/2014 11:48 am
owenLFC02
"not exactly, my old man owns the store. im just gonna borrow it for a few years" he said with a smirk come to my room and ill tell you more about it
03/26/2014 11:44 am
nbtrash
"'Go get that PC'? Ya guys robbin' someone?" she asked. "And who are you?" she gestured to Theo.
03/26/2014 11:28 am
Dixey Ray
Sitting on her bed May strokes her cat, She had found it in the house straving. Taking a bite of porridge. Placing the almost empty bowl o nthe floor she let the Kitten lick up the rest.\

(( she a figment of my imagination no one but that butler of hers has seen her.))
03/26/2014 11:16 am
owenLFC02
((just saying no ones seen this woman doesnt anyone want to know what she looks like))

"ok now shes gone, theo you ready to go get that PC" he said
03/26/2014 11:09 am
Dixey Ray
" Iwouldn't go up there if I was you, Im a pickpocket you think you can pick locks good I can but I still... wouldn't go up there , " May said shifting in her old boots. Just then a Kitten runs down the hall way straight at May. Picking up the kitten May starts stroking it's head " and by the way Dude, you don't even have the keys to get to the second floor or even in your room I do " May says turning in with her porridge and the kitten in her room slamming the door letting the others work out what they want to do.
(( Dude don't even try to mess with Mrs. Hansbag she will and she can send you to the basement for Horror also the lawndrey room.))
03/26/2014 10:58 am
owenLFC02
"ok then maybe we should pay here a visit. i might look thick but i can pick locks pretty good" cory said leaning against the radiator
03/26/2014 10:55 am
Dixey Ray
" Hello June i'm not new these to our. " " and to answer your Question Cory , She's tough old lady that lives on the third floor, I don't even have keys up there she likes to be alone, i don't know if she has a husband or not only her butler goes up there. So I really haven't meat her just over the radio she has in the kitchen"
(( working on pic for the house))
03/26/2014 10:48 am
owenLFC02
"cool. you want some food, im not to fond of porridge" he said.
03/26/2014 10:40 am
nbtrash
June caught up to them. "Name's June." she replied. "New folks I'm guessing. I'm new too."
03/26/2014 10:36 am
owenLFC02
Cory noticed a girl walking towards them. jesus is this a party house or a squat he thought. "hey, might aswell introduce myself. the names cory." he said
03/26/2014 10:00 am
nbtrash
June saw them enter the house. She got up and went out of her room. She started walking down the hall towards them.
03/26/2014 9:55 am
owenLFC02
"so, this mrs hansbag what she like" he asked entering the house
03/26/2014 8:58 am
Dixey Ray
" Me I've been here for Five years " May says taking the old key ring " I have keys to every room in the boarding house except Mrs.Hansbags room which is up top." May Said pushing the key into the Boarding houses old Oak door's lock.
03/26/2014 5:26 am
owenLFC02
Cory walked up the hill with his hand over his porridge "so how long you guys been here?" he asked
03/26/2014 12:11 am
nbtrash
((Sorry I was gone.))
June woke up from her second nap and looked out the window. She could see two boys and a girl walking up the hill. Probably more residents. she thought. She'd try to fit in and make some friends when they got back. She flopped back down on the bed, but then persuaded herself to get up. So she did and she watched the others come up the hill.
03/25/2014 6:43 pm
Dixey Ray
" I wouldn't eat it right now we still have a climb ahead of us, Choke heaven " May said Holding her porridge in her left hand as she opened the large gate to the hill which they would have to climb to get to the house. " Come on and keep a hand over your food you want to keep it in your bowl" She said putting the keyring into her pocket and started her climb up the hill.
(( Back))
03/25/2014 6:42 pm
owenLFC02
"ok, fine ill get you in. if we take 2 and sell the second one. we'll split the cash." he said
03/25/2014 6:36 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Theo coughed up his porridge a bit. "I take it you two are on shaky terms. I'll take what I need, but I'm not going to help you take a baseball bat to the place."
03/25/2014 6:28 pm
owenLFC02
"hey theo, i was wondering, could we possibly smash my dads store up a bit." Cory asked shoveling another mouthful of porridge down his throat
03/25/2014 6:10 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Theo looked at the porridge in his bowl. It was hardly filet mignon like his previous life, but it was edible and that's all that mattered. He began carefully eating as he followed May up the hill. His hunger had blinded him. He could easily hack a store and order a computer. Connecting to the internet was another thing but would come later.
03/25/2014 6:05 pm
owenLFC02
Cory took out a large helping of porridge and shovelled it down his throat.
03/25/2014 6:01 pm
Dixey Ray
May Ignored the boys They will learn the internet conection sucks here barely some to hack a phone WAlking torward the stand she order three porridge meals to go. She couldn't risk them talking about robbing something that would just get her name on the watch list again. Giving him the twenty she grabbed the porridge shoving the boys theirs giving turning back torward the house she started walking a little fast than before carrying her porridge.
( /fallow for a while and your right it is on a hill surrounded by a large wire fence.))
03/25/2014 5:57 pm
Thebubbaman2800
((I will run an Ethernet cable all the way to the house. Steal internet from the city. ))
Theo extinguished his cigarette. "Let's eat first. This is not something we should do lightly." He continued with the rest of them.
((Um. Mind describing the area around the home. I keep picturing a house on a hill for some reason.))
03/25/2014 5:49 pm
owenLFC02
"we are gonna eat and steal stuff ok" cory said. "might be able to get a router for you aswell theo"
03/25/2014 5:46 pm
Dixey Ray
" Come on are we going out to eat or discussing stealing something cause last I checked we were susposed to be going out to eat " May said abruptly stopping. Looking down the street she saw a stand selling a hot meal. " Come on" she said and started walking torward the stand.
(( The Internet connection is Not good from anywhere in the House so good luck))
03/25/2014 5:44 pm
Thebubbaman2800
((:-\ I'm 21))
Theo pulled out a cigarette as they walked. He lit it up and took a inhale. "Tell your dad to expect some losses. I need some hardware to get to work." Theo took a puff of his cigarette and looked out at the city. "It's time for me to get back in the business."
((I'm not sure if this was meant to be a passive boarding house rp but its turning into crime.))
03/25/2014 5:33 pm
owenLFC02
"i know what your thinking kid.... and i wanna help. i know a place my dad works there" he said
03/25/2014 5:29 pm
Thebubbaman2800
Theo laughed and shook his head, heading out the door. Money would be an issue. Theo attempted to casually ask a question to the others. "None of you would happen to know of an electronics store with a sub par alarm and no night guard would you?... for research purpose."
03/25/2014 5:26 pm
owenLFC02
"your loss you know" he said following her out the door
03/25/2014 5:24 pm
Dixey Ray
Looking over her shoulder May heard everything Looking torwards them she turned her head with her arms cross " did you say stealing from the others, Mrs. Hansbag won't be fond of that and If I tell her I may get some cash getting you too kicked out so I would do anything of that manner" May says in a serious voice " come on Are you guys going out to lunch with me or not" turning back she contiune's her walk to the door.
03/25/2014 5:18 pm
owenLFC02
"cory. you know your all right for a nerd" he said Slapping him on the back "you know ill put some cash to i got some cash when an old lady told me to look after her house. fifty quid before she left and when she left i pawned it all" he siad shoving a hundred quid back in his pocket. "by the way i can see were gonna be friends. lets make a deal any money we make we split it between us and steal from the others" holding out a 50 pound note for each of them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome