Camp Half-Blood:The Rebellion((Percy Jackson IC))

SlimeCityCreator's Avatar SlimeCityCreator7/26/14 3:08 pm
8/1/2014 10:02 pm
SlimeCityCreator's Avatar SlimeCityCreator
OOC: post3115985.html#p3115985

Plot:Many years after Percy and co. stopped the forces of Gaea the camp has been "peaceful."What most campers don't realize that among them is a rebellion.The rebellion is planning to conquer Olympus by freeing the most dangerous monsters known to man.Now it's up to you,a child of a god,to stop them.Will you be able Olympus?Or perish in the hands of the rebellion?

((START))
SlimeCityCreator
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 10:02 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Alright..."He said as he watched several kids practice.

"Usually in dreams.."She said,"And describing her is difficult,her appearance changes depending on what time it is.Usually she's depicted as three woman."

((Hecate is hard to describe.....))
08/01/2014 8:55 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
"It'll take time, because we need more people to help us and whatnot," He said, writing down the information in the book. "We have to find a way to keep all of it secret while getting more people, though."

"What do you mean by that? Like, do you think you see her sometimes?" She fixed her hair and metal and emerald collar necklace and tilted her head. "What does Hecate look like?"
07/31/2014 6:26 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Hm....."He said thinking,"That could possibly work..."

"Somtimes."She said thinking.

((Arg too many roleplays sucking out my creative juices))
07/31/2014 6:06 pm
_books
((Sorry ;3; I've been busy and writer's block has been being a jerk. ))

"How about this one?" Oliver pointed to a monster. Typhon. "It's been done before, but we could try."

Rebecca worked in the awkward silence. "Ever met Hecate?" She finally asked, finishing the double-point sword.
07/30/2014 6:50 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Yeah and XoxoAwesome somehow disappeared.))
07/30/2014 6:40 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
(( I am, but not really in a place to do anything since no one has responded to Rory in any way. ))
07/30/2014 6:16 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Anyone there?))
07/29/2014 7:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
Rory was about to lose it, honestly he was surprised he had made it this far. How much was he expected to take before he blew a gasket? He groaned as he sat stewing on the porch of his cabin. His siblings were currently blasting music at what he was assuming was the top setting on a music system inside the cabin. Chanting, yelling, and what he assumed in some odd way singing along with it as the machine shook the entire cabin. Honestly, couldn't they play their music somewhere else? Rory had already gotten a bit of a headache earlier, and all he wanted to do was lay in his bed and rest it off.. But no... no.. They had to choose now to use that accursed machine. Rory didn't really know where else to rest either, not many people were keen on letting a child of Ares crash in their cabin he guessed. And he would rather not just lay in the open, he was a redhead for Hades sake! He would burn faster than a serial killer in the underworld if he were to take a nap in the sun... Cursing his existence, and his extremely flammable skin, he sighed once more.
07/29/2014 4:50 pm
SlimeCityCreator
He sat down next to Oliver and looked at the varieties of monsters and what they can do.
((Now we shall adventure into the land of Wikipedia XD))

"Nice to meet you,too."She said.

((Curse you writers block .-.))
07/29/2014 4:06 pm
_books
((Ehh, I'm sorry. ;-;))

"It's hard to know, because we can't ask someone if they're in the rebellion, and then they're not... shenanigans ensue," he nodded, walking in and taking a seat close to the door. "Let's find out what's in this book, shall we?"

"Hm, cool," Rebecca said as she worked. "It's nice to meet you, Natalie," she smiled quickly before dipping the sword mold into celestial bronze.

((Ech Idunno how forging works))
07/29/2014 2:15 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((Wow not that many people interested in this roleplay.Back then when I made a Percy Jackson roleplay people wanted to join.))

"Not sure."He answered as they went towards the arena,"I'm probably going to find out sometime."

"Hecate,the magic goddess,"She told her.
07/29/2014 2:05 pm
_books
Oliver followed, eventually taking lead. "Has anyone else joined the rebellion, that you know of?" he asked the other boy, slowing down a bit so it wasn't awkward.

Rebecca set the sword on a table. "Anyway, your house? You seem like a Demeter or a Hypnos. Ah, but you don't seem all that... plant-y... and you obviously don't look like you need to sleep," the girl trailed off as she began to make a sword much like the spiked one next to her.
07/29/2014 1:56 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Good idea,"He approved and started to walk,"Come on."

"Yeah...."She agreed with her as she looked at the strange sword.
07/29/2014 12:03 pm
_books
((Hello, sir. I'm afraid you'll have to create an application on the OOC to join the rp. Thanks for your understanding!))

Oliver nodded, fixing the glasses and hiding the book in his jacket. "Perhaps the arena? Nobody's going to notice two kids reading and taking notes when they're too busy fighting, right?" He suggested.

Rebecca nodded, as she was also looking through the things other kids were making and hoping to try and replicate a cool style. "Rebecca Stone," she said, sounding as if her mind was in another place. "What house are you in-ooohhhh, this looks nice," the redhead pulled down a sword, simple, but it's tip-or, tips- were sprouting off just about everywhere. "I might want to try and make this, but make it a tad bit safer."
07/29/2014 10:04 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
ThePopcornKings
[null]
07/28/2014 3:25 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Alright,"He whispered,"We should do this somewhere private."

Nat looked at all sorts of weapons from swords to bows made of celestial bronze."I'm Natalie by the way."She introduced herself.
07/28/2014 3:20 pm
_books
Oliver was muttering the names of books as he sifted through the Athena cabin's books. A blonde girl on a bad asked them what they were doing in an accusing tone. "Just looking at books," Oliver said absent-mindedly, pulling out a book about monsters. The blonde had the meanest possible look on her face, but she said no more and continued to do whatever she was doing when they got there.

Rebecca almost exhaled in relief. "Sure, I guess," she said hesitantly, "and I am." Motioning her to follow, they walked into the armory.
07/28/2014 3:16 pm
SlimeCityCreator
Andrew followed Oliver towards the cabins looking at all the other campers.Once they arrived at the Athena cabin,he waited for Oliver to find the book.

"So you're a Hephaestus kid right?"She asked,"May I look at some weapons I could possibly replicate with my magic?"
07/28/2014 3:12 pm
_books
"Good idea," Oliver nodded, picking a few other strawberries and stuffing them in his jacket pockets. After a couple more scribbles in his notebook, he walked through the fields and started for the cabins, making sure he hid his notebook and the strawberries.

Rebecca was in front of the forges/armory ((hehehewoops)) when she heard someone calling to her. Spinning around and fixing her hair to look less tired. "Yes?" she braced herself to be knocked over or pushed back. It had happened before with the Ares kids, but who knows? Maybe she would be ambushed anyway or this girl was stronger and meaner than she looked.
07/27/2014 8:39 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"I haven't thought of that yet."He replied,"Why don't we go get that book."

Natalie looked at the girl that brushed her arm and ran to the forges,"A Hephaestus kid?"
She said to herself then ran to her,"Hey wait!"
07/27/2014 8:16 pm
_books
((Heyoo my internet was being dumb for a bit. Sorry~))

"Mm, true," Oliver said at the time remark, picking a strawberry for himself and popping it in his mouth. "And, how would your father react? We have a lot more planning to do before our plan does go into action."

Rebecca was running when she brushed past a girl's arm. She had fairly short hair and some kind of sparkle in her eyes. "Ah, sorry!" The redhead stopped for a moment to apologize, then started to jog/run to the forges again.

((Ehh, decided I'd give Natalie some stuff to do.))
07/26/2014 11:53 pm
SlimeCityCreator
"Well I am a son of Hades.I could possibly find whatever it is in Tartarus and lead it to the house of my father.Though it'll probably take a long time to get's its trust and get it there."He picked another strawberry.
07/26/2014 11:48 pm
_books
"They're probably in the Athena cabin," Oliver said after a bit of thought and scribbling in his notebook. "How long will it take to do this, though? How do we unleash this monster?" Oliver was always that of a brooding type, constantly wanting to get all the information. It was nearly the only thing that was the same between his mother and him.

((EDIT: Autocorrect changed it to a naughty word. Oops))
07/26/2014 11:41 pm
SlimeCityCreator
Andrew looked around for some satyrs and picked a strawberry."Well.....I'm thinking of releasing the most dangerous monster in Greek mythology."He said quietly to him,"But I'm not really sure what the monster is.Have any books about dangerous Greek monsters?"
07/26/2014 10:54 pm
_books
"Lower your voice," Oliver said quickly, looking around. "And no, not at the moment. Do you?" Oliver pushed up his glasses and wrote in his notebook:

xx/xx/xx
Andrew Oliver
Plans 1

And he waited for Andrew to answer.

Rebecca couldn't take it anymore. She got out of bed and ran outside. She hated being indoors. She ran from her cabin and to the forges, but examining the cabins first. She saw a boy sitting on the Hermes cabin steps, reading a book. She decided to speak with him later, find some more people to be friends with. After staring for a bit, she jogged to the forge.
07/26/2014 8:03 pm
SlimeCityCreator
Andrew noticed one of his fellow rebels waving at him."Hey Oliver,"He said as he approached him,"So,any plans on how to overthrow Olympus?
07/26/2014 6:04 pm
_books
((Mmmaayyybeee))

Rebecca decided to take a nap - she was in her bed anyway. She flopped down on her bed for a moment, only to get back up. It was the middle of the day, for crying out loud. If she fell asleep now, she'd be up all night. Unknowing what to do, she looked up at the ceiling and began to daydream.

Oliver was making for the strawberry fields when he saw his "colleague". "Andrew," he called, waving his notebook to let him know where he was. Perhaps they could talk about what they were going to do next? Free more monsters? Ambush a cabin? The topic didn't matter. They just needed to talk about the rebellion.
07/26/2014 3:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Thebubbaman2800
James sat at the steps of the Hermes cabin reading. He was aware of the identity of his father, but Koios was not exactly in a position to claim him as his child. While the other campers in Hermes enjoyed athletic pastimes, James preferred more intellectual pursuits and enjoyed conversations with those of the Athena cabin. He finished his book and stood up and stretched before going out to wander the camp, looking for something to do.
07/26/2014 3:31 pm
SlimeCityCreator
((You wasted all your creative juices on that roleplay didn't you XD))

Natalie walked around camp looking at all the campers doing their thing,Hephaestus kids doing some mechanical stuff,Hermes kids pranking everyone,just a normal day at camp.She sighed,"What to do......"

Andrew walked around the strawberry fields thinking about what the Rebellion is up to and sighed,"So what monster to free right now......"
07/26/2014 3:16 pm
_books
Rebecca was in her cabin, working furiously with some wires. She was trying to make a wire stick figure, but for some reason, it wouldn't come easy to her. She could create a small robotic dragon but no, a simple stick figure could not be done. With a huff, she threw the wires down. "Maybe I'm over-thinking it," she muttered to herself, tossing some messy red hair away from her face.

Oliver walked around camp, constantly passing the Big House. He wasn't sure why, but whenever he thought about the rebellion, he went to the Big House. The boy knew he was getting overworked, so he walked to the strawberry fields to think, holding his blank notebook and a pen.

((Heyhey creative juices level at 0))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome