City Role Play *BETA SIGN-UP*

MrJSPIX1's Avatar MrJSPIX112/10/14 1:51 pm
1 emeralds 492 3
2/21/2015 3:58 pm
AnimeWhovian's Avatar AnimeWhovian
Hey guys! This is going to be where you can sign up for the Brain Nation "City Role Play *BETA*". This beta will be put up most likely by Christmas, this year. We are still setting up so it may take longer! We need people to help with building, so you could try out for that, our main builder (also one of the Dev's) is 55Navyboy. The server owner and our main Dev is brainboy56, and our other Dev/builder/Co-Owner is D4RK_PH0EN1X_11 (me). The server is going to be a role play server you will need a job (you can change this at any time while on the server) and you need a first and last name (you can also change this at any time while on the server [this also must be appropriate]). You can buy a house, rent a house, or build your own house on land that you buy from the bank. You can get married and raise a family! Much, much more to come! We have a target range of 10 Beta testers if there are more than 10 people signing up than more spots will be opened.

BETA SIGN UP QUESTIONS:

Minecraft Username:

What job are you looking for in the Beta?:

What will your Role Play name be?:

Is there anything that you think will improve the server?

Are you aware that if you do anything like, for example griefing, you will not only be banned from the beta but also from the server when it is released?:

Why should you become one of the 10 beta testers?

What is your skype? We will be having meetings with the beta testers so we can tell what is wrong with the plugins or if there is something we should remove or add in:

There are 9 spots left to become a beta tester. There is a poll that will allow you to vote to see if there should be more spots added.

The current beta testers are:
1.ParanoiaPie
MrJSPIX1
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2015 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnimeWhovian
Minecraft Username: Either Anniroc, or ArmilusDajjal, but around March 20th I'll probably be AnimeWhovian.

What job are you looking for in the Beta?: What roles are there? Probably a scientist, if that's a role. If not, maybe a... um... Bar person or something :/ I'll tell you when I see the roles.

What will your Role Play name be?: Damion Elsewyre.

Is there anything that you think will improve the server? I'll see when i get on it, I am exited to see what it looks like.

Are you aware that if you do anything like, for example griefing, you will not only be banned from the beta but also from the server when it is released?: Yes, and I don't intend to grief or hack the server at all.

Why should you become one of the 10 beta testers? Well, I have a very long list of roleplays and roleplay characters, and I can also build a small bit. I can help out around the place.

What is your skype? We will be having meetings with the beta testers so we can tell what is wrong with the plugins or if there is something we should remove or add in: I'd prefer that you msg me with your skype, just because.
01/01/2015 12:50 am
Delta Siege
Minecraft Username: CYB0RGuy

What job are you looking for in the Beta?: What are the jobs?

What will your Role Play name be?: Delta Siege

Is there anything that you think will improve the server? Haven't played yet!

Are you aware that if you do anything like, for example griefing, you will not only be banned from the beta but also from the server when it is released?: OK

Why should you become one of the 10 beta testers? Well, somebody's got to test it, why not me?

What is your skype? We will be having meetings with the beta testers so we can tell what is wrong with the plugins or if there is something we should remove or add in: MetaPowerful
12/28/2014 10:49 pm
gheriugherggreg
Unfrocked jevneichiecneicheucheuchece
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome