Halflings Roleplay Applications

Erins Epicness's Avatar Erins Epicness3/20/13 11:25 am
3/20/2013 1:41 pm
Erins Epicness's Avatar Erins Epicness
Lore -

At the beginning of time, there were angels. The Angels lived in peace with the creator and were his messengers, or servants. The Angels were often sent by the Creator to aid mortals on the realm of earth. The Angels were created perfect, and without flaw.

But one day, an Angel called “Lucifer”, the second in command of the heavens to the creator, decided that his power wasn’t enough. Lucifer created an uprising against the creator, but the first attempt failed. In the End result, Lucifer and his thousands of angels were cast from Heaven down to roam the earth.

The Angels of Lucifer were branded “Fallen Angels”, and had no longer a place in the heavens with the creator. Lucifer and the Fallen Angels work to deceive the Creator and bring mortals to him.

The Fallen angels took humans as their mates and created a child, not of angel or of human, but of both. These children were called “Halflings” and were cast out from the Fallen Angels unless they pledged allegiance to Lucifer.

Halfling Benefits:

1. Wings and can Fly

2. When in battle, halflings can use their instincts to slightly slow time for themselves only

3. Halflings are VERY tough and can take a blow

4. Halflings are EXTREMELY good looking and hot

Setting: The RP is set in the city of Boston, Massachusetts , but your characters can travel the country. The RP starts in about Late fall, but I’ll notify people around when the seasons start to change.

Rules -

1. DO NOT use language

2. DO NOT Power Game

3. DO NOT use any profanity of ANY sorts

4. Respect the decisions of other Players

5. There are only 4 Halflings in this RP(One of which is my Character)

6. I will choose ((To confirm you have read all the rules, put “Stellar Kart” in “Anything Else on you App))who the Halflings are according to my decision on who did the best Halfling application

7. POWER GAMING is not ALLOWED AT ALL

Halfling Application -

Name:

Side(Lucifer or the Creator):

What does your Halfling work to do?

Personality:

Appearance(A picture would be best )

Mortal Applications -

Name:

Personality:

What does your character do?(Are they a worshiper of Lucifer, the Creator, ETC?):

Appearance:(Pic would be best)
Erins Epicness
Level 1 : New Miner