Herobrine roleplay [fun]

-Rusty-'s Avatar -Rusty-2/10/13 11:15 pm
1/17/2014 6:13 pm
-Rusty-'s Avatar -Rusty-
Hey its Rusty!!! Ok, I'm gonna make a role-play about Herobrine, because role-play's are awesome

To start, I'll type out a little bit of it
:

Steve wakes up, he doesnt know where he is. Suddenly, He has flash's of white eyes in his head... He looks out his window, another darn creeper... The creeper, somehow, is starting to break the glass. Steve suits up, and grabs his
-Rusty-
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2014 5:20 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragonborn
ElEcTrIkWoLf476
RAWR! Jees!
08/09/2013 6:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
Move it to forum games and remove the derailing comments. This would actually be fun as a game, not an RP.
08/09/2013 6:05 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
First off, this isn't even a roleplay. It's more like a continue-the-story game.

Anyway, Rusty, I can either lock this because it is derailed, or delete the derailing comments and move it to Forum Games. Which would you like me to do?
01/17/2014 6:13 pm
-Rusty-
This kind of derailed so... lock...
08/09/2013 5:15 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
BrookieYT
NO! it's mine! Cause I just Continued... ;P
08/09/2013 1:16 pm
Slenderpy
Nono, thats my job.
08/09/2013 4:57 am
BrookieYT
LOL! Thats Meh job xD
08/08/2013 5:44 pm
-Rusty-
Warrior_AJK you just ruined this entire thread
08/08/2013 3:02 pm
BrookieYT
And Then A VIllager Known As Victor Sees HeroBrien Kill Steve So He Tells 3 Warrior
(Warrior_Ajk, Warrior_Alex , Warrior_Abdullah) About The Message! So They Go Outside And See Some Zombies with Armour....And When they Kill those Zombies , Herobrien Traps Them In A Jail! And Then HeroBrien Starts To Ruin A NPC Village (Victor's Home) So, Warrior_Ajk Says: HEROBRIEN GET US OUT OF HERE! And Then herobrien Flees Away And Opens The Jail!

Then Alex Says I Know Where Herobrien's Mansion Is! So They Follow Alex. Later They Find Themselfs in Herobrien's Mansion And When Herobrien Arrives! he Straight Away Kills Abdullah! So Ajk And Alex Get Quite Angery So They Almost Kill HeroBrien but Ajk dies And Alex Makes HeroBrien Bleed! And HEroBrien Also Kills ALex! Later Victor Makes A Wish With his nether Star! "God! Please Help Me Kill HeroBrien And Give Steave Another Life!

So God Sends God Gears for Victor And Sends An Angel Known As "ArchAngel"

So Victor And ArchAngel Goes To HeroBrien's Mansion And Archangel Heals Ajk,Alex And Abdullah While VIctor Keeps HeroBRien Busy!

When Ajk , ALex And Abdullah Woke Up! ArchAngel says "Brave Ones, Dont worry! We Are Here To Help You!"

As Ajk Sees Victor Fight He says : "VICTOR I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME"

But Victor Ignores him....

Later Abdullah Slashes Herobrien And his Head pops out! And A Fire Work Comes Out! That Fire Work Is Steave!

Then Steave , Victor And The other 3 Live Happily Ever After...

Dont FOrget To Check My Profile ;_;
08/08/2013 2:40 pm
Slenderpy
Killed Steve.
08/08/2013 2:38 pm
-Rusty-
all the saw was a large glowing 'E'. He looked back up to see the 'steve' staring down at him 'I am Herobrine' it said. Steve slowly backed away, but the black figures grabbed him. 'Where is your God now!' Herobrine took his sword out and
08/08/2013 1:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
dogdude77
looked around the room. Where was he? He had gone to sleep in an abandoned house, now he'd woken up in some kind of black skyed dimension. tall black figures were surrounding him. Steve went into his inventory and
04/20/2013 11:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ianman2
Steve is scared and tries to flee. He runs for what seems like hours until he reaches an abandoned house. He decides to camp out there for the night until the 'steve' was gone. For some reason he has a feeling that he will never return to his nice home again. He woke up frightened the next day and
02/19/2013 4:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
emcii
Sword and goes to kill the creeper,as he gets closer to the creeper he notices it is changing it's form,into something steve can't believe,a steve!He goes to kill it but it won't take a hit,just after ten seconds his new sword was almost broken.He then noticed it had white eyes.It then says"Helo friend,it seem's you have some very heavy gear on.Let me take care of that!"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome