Highschool roleplay need actors! :D

Itswillow's Avatar Itswillow10/19/16 6:22 am
11/27/2016 3:05 pm
Cryztal's Avatar Cryztal
So i need actors for this roleplay in MC and i have 7 mods that you must have and i have a server that we do the roleplay on.

You have to have the timezone from england :3 or close to that like : Denmark Deutchland Norway and sweden and some other countyrs i cant remember the name of xD

Yandere?.. uugh so original xD..

No this will not be a yandere highschool THO its will be a highschool roleplay!

Warning: My parents will PROBALY come in and say something to me during a recording.. and say something weird languague to me and that is because im danish and you also need to know that there is some days i cant record so i can record on:

- Wednesdays
- Thursdays
- Fridays
- Saturday
- Sunday

i cant record on:

-Mondays
-Tuesdays

I really hope you will apply... NO EXPECTATIONS!.. srsly! this is my first time doing/making a roleplay so dont feel bad if you think your bad just because you think your bad i am sure i will like you! :3

NEW ROLES!!! :O(sry for SO bad at remembering the names xD :

1. The popular girl :
2. first my Bff's (The Funny one) TAKEN : Nekokat
3. second Bff (The Super anti cute kawai one) : Ebullience (maybe)
4.Third Bff (The sporty serious one) : Ebullience ( Maybe)
5. The popular girls BFF TAKEN :
6. My mom : Ebullience c: (maybe)
7. a Mystic guy TAKEN : virus255
8. a freindly guy
9. a evil guy
10. Shop keeper : Ebullience (Maybe)
11. Teacher : Ebullience (maybe)

(Ebullience hope you can do all these roles just say it if you dont want to play one of them tho c;)

you need to fill this in ! im gonna fill this out like i would fill it out! :3 :

Mc Name: ItsCryztal
Your Age: 12
Character Name: Cryztal
What you wish to be: Me
Characters Personality: Sweet cute awesome funny geek weird
Anything else you think i should know: I luv pizza
Why i should pick you: Because I like roleplaying!
Your skype name: camillanielsen
Timezone: Danish timezone (lol idk what the timezones are named xD)

Thanks for spending time on this and good luck! ~ n.n
Itswillow
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2016 3:05 pm
Cryztal
Hey guys my roleplay application side has moved to here:www.planetminecraft.com/forums/roleplay-need-actors-t575971.html

So send your application there if you want to be in!

:3
11/08/2016 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AnthonyCreeperMC
Mc Name: AnthonyCreeperMC
Your Age: 14
Character Name: Michael
What you wish to be: Shop Keeper
Characters Personality: Calm, Arrogant, Humble, Eccentric, Charismatic
Anything else you think i should know: I am currently working on a Minecraft role-play channel myself!!!!! So we will both be new at this
Why i should pick you: U don't realize how devoted i am to be in this role-play why u should pick me is because of my dedication and hard work to make this role-play the best it can become.
Your skype name: BeriniPlays Minecraft

Plz think about it cause i will do anything it takes to make the role-play a success
11/08/2016 9:22 pm
AnthonyCreeperMC
OKAY I SENDEND MY APPLICATION!!!!
10/30/2016 5:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
PanduhPlayz
Mc Name: PanduhPlayz
Your Age: 10
Character Name: Brian
What you wish to be: evil guy
Characters Personality: evil pretty much XD
Anything else you think i should know: I have a channel and I post MC Videos and Roleplays http://www.youtube.com/c/SaiyanGames/
Why i should pick you: I love to act and help people in need
Your skype name: bigheadbeatthat
10/27/2016 4:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
StarkDarkness
Thank you for letting me have a role. My skype is lucaspksparkga . I hope this will be an enjoyable experience.
10/25/2016 3:28 pm
Level 40 : Master Wolf
LOVESlCK
Mc Name: Ebulience
Your Age: 15
Character Name: Eb
What you wish to be: Anything that's available!
Characters Personality: Bubbly, happy, fun-loving, adorable
Anything else you think i should know:
Why i should pick you: I'm an experienced voice actor. All I need is a script and I'm ready to go!
10/27/2016 2:18 pm
Itswillow
Hi Ebullience !

You got a role in the play! BUT you can choose some diffrent roles now that there is more roles can you maybe say two role you will play? c: your have to have a skype if not make one because we will be recording over skype and after that send me a message with your user name this will be sended to all members of the roleplay and if you want further info about the roleplay then just say it

~Yuki(Willow)
10/24/2016 5:55 pm
StarkDarkness
Mc Name: Entigamer7
Your Age: 15
Character Name: Eric
What you wish to be: The mystic guy.
Characters Personality:Abrasive at first but warms up to everybody. (He has a soft spot he just hates to show it)
Anything else you think i should know: I have not roleplayed before, ergo I will be learning as I go along. I live in the Central Time Zone and I will be available at 4:00 PM.
Why i should pick you:I do research on my parts which allows me to know more about my parts.
10/27/2016 2:22 pm
Itswillow
Hi Virus255!

YOOOOOUUU got a role in the show!! hope you like your role aaaaaass: THE MYSTIC GUY! .... hope you like your role oh and your have to have a skype if not make one because we will be recording over skype and after that send me a message with your user name this will be sended to all members of the roleplay and if you want further info about the roleplay then just say it

~Yuki(Willow)
10/23/2016 6:51 am
KolSkywalker
Mc Name:KolSkywalker
Your Age:12
Character Name:Apex
What you wish to be: The popular girls BFF
Characters Personality:Cocky, kind of a jerk but have a sweet side when needed,sweet,smart and a player (i guess)
Anything else you think i should know:I am very good at voice acting and acting in general. I am very experienced in role playing i have a mic too it is a very decent mic too.
Why i should pick you:I believe that i could help a lot in this rp and i am very mature and you could entrust me with a lot of things
10/27/2016 2:16 pm
Itswillow
Hi KoiSkywalker! I really AM happy for your subscribtion you got the role as the popular girls BFF! hope you like your role oh and your have to have a skype if not make one because we will be recording over skype and after that send me a message with your user name this will be sended to all members of the roleplay and if you want further info about the roleplay then just say it

~Yuki(Willow)
10/29/2016 3:35 am
KolSkywalker
My Skype is KolSkywalker (so original) XD
10/22/2016 10:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Archer
DeletedUser404
Mc Name: Penguuuuin
Your Age:10 basically 11 (in a couple of days)
Character Name:I would like Sapphire but any other name is ok with me
What you wish to be: I would love to be your BFFFFFFFFF but I will be ok with popular girl or any other role available.
Characters Personality:Sweet, Funny/Sarcastic, Confident but can get speechless, Helpful and Cheerful. So more of an upbeat type of person
Anything Else You Think I Should Know I like voice acting and acting in general, also if I get in PM me and I'll send you my skype (if you have skype). I have a voice that can go really high and low but if I'm normally talking friends call it as a mature persons voice. Oh and one other thing.. I'm Aussie so my voice sounds like an Aussie (says friends I can't tell)
Why I should pick you: I'm mature and can take things very seriously, but at times I can let loose and have fun. I'm a great builder and designer so if you do need a builder/if I don't get in I can help build (if needed) I am well organised and can get peace and quiet for recording.

Thank you for your time and I hope you consider me as an actor

-Penguuuuin
10/22/2016 3:39 am
Nekokatkat
Mc Name:Nekokatkat
Your Age:13 turning 14 in a month
Character Name:Neko.... ( If you want a better name I'm cool with any name)
What you wish to be: I would like to be your BFFFFFFFFF xD
Characters Personality:MY character's personality would be cool, funny nice, but not that strong or sporty
Anything else you think I should know: I like to eat dinner every night
Why I should pick you: You should pick me because I love to roleplay and I am fun to work with and I can be mature and not mature I am also responsible and helpful I hope you pick me and thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome