Click to reveal
"Welcome to the city! This world and it's rules are simple!"
> You ask for her name
"Who am I?
My name is Navigational Guider #004!
To make sure you humans are comfortable I will randomly have a name generated!"
> Silence.
"You shall call me Anna!
Anyways I guess you already know this, but sometimes the brain experiences memory loss due to shock!
I shall infer that you have experienced memory loss, typical.
Anyways, you are dead.
You were lucky you know! Not everybody is lucky enough to die in between one of the game weeks! Even if you do there is a one out of four chance of being chosen!
Anyways this game is very simple! You have 4 months to complete the challenges! And if you don't...
Th-at's a sec-ret~!
You will be expected to kill a person in an arena if your number is called upon. It is recommended that you pair up in groups of two to five.
Killing outside of the arena, is prohibited unless both participants are on equal consent.
If you die before the first month; you are permanently dead.
If you die before the second month: your soul will be able to reincarnate as anything.
If you die before the third month: You can be a resident of the city forever, as what humans, however like when you die your body parts will decay and be replaced with mechanical parts. Or reincarnate as a domestic animal
If you die before the fourth month; You will be reincarnated as a human.
If you manage to live throughout all four months; You will be brought back to life, with the small exception that your heart has been replaced with something else.
Anyways I will guide all players throughout this game, so just call for me when you need me~!
Toodles~!"

. . .
. . .
> You wake up in an odd city.

Summary

Click to reveal
Welcome to my RP Re: Live! It's been a while but basically, you were super unlucky and died on a certain week where you can be reincarnated in what some would call a high-tech Hunger Games!
Basically you got to live through all four months of the game, which is sped up to maybe like a few weeks depending on how long this rp can last! All fights will be led by me, using a random number generator.

Rules
Click to reveal
1. You cannot fight without me knowing, because there's a chance your fight will be unfair if you both use RNG. (1 = Success, 2 = Great, 3 = Good, 4 = Death, 5 = Injury (on you), 6 = Miss)

2. No Godmodding, or anything like that at all.

3. Most posts have to be at least a paragraph long in third person, I understand some one liners here and there, but absolutely no 2nd person by anybody other than me when announcing events.

4. There will be quests, if two people do not complete them, it results in an arena fight. If one person does not complete them, they are instantly in the arena.

5. Good grammar! I can't stress this enough, but I understand if English is not your first language, but please use spell check before you post!

6. Is your character rude? Fine, but please respect the other roleplayers in OOC using brackets!

7. Your number is generated simply, if you were the first person to sign up your number would be 1. Get it?

Application Format

Click to reveal
Name:
Previous Occupation: (If a student in the past just put down the type of school)
Appearance: (Description or image will do)
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:
Cause of Death:
Additional Information:
Summertime
Level 38 : Artisan Prince