Looking for RP Leaders and Players (⚔ Military / Political ⚖)

Ahwicks's Avatar Ahwicks8/20/18 1:33 pm history
1 emeralds 249
Eurasia Cyberpunk Roleplay

The Frontier is a cyberpunk-themed roleplaying server on Minecraft. On this server, you play the life of an optimistic character living in the Frontier, a distant futuristic world during a period of massive interstellar colonization, strife, wars and a new age of capitalism. You'll explore a whole new brand of politics, moral and philosophical debate and science, but you'll run into the familiarity of crime and warfare interspersed between colonial worlds.
Want to apply?
Visit www.mc-frp.com for more information on lore and how to apply
Any questions join our discord and message the Community Manager or Game Masters (GM) discord.gg/9ZkZtuB
Or Message Cptn_Alex66#4568 (Let me know if you need to reach me elsewhere)
*Note the server will have a resource pack, and some mods can be useful but not required to help gameplay

Mars, a militarist world

Eurasia is undergoing an extensive update that will be opening up whole new worlds into players view. one such world is Mars, this planet has been in the server lore as somewhere you could be born but it is now being opened up to be a playable area because of such the staff are now looking for new players willing to play military leaders and soldiers, Mars politicals, and a very corrupt Martian police force. Anyone interested can message me and I can help with the application process and direct integration into the server.

Places needed to be filled:
Military:
General
Commanding Staff
Enlisted
Snipers
Covert Operations
Spies
Police
Political:
Council Members
Ambassadors