Minecraft High School Roleplay

Simplydogs's Avatar Simplydogs9/20/17 9:04 pm
1 emeralds 202 3
10/2/2017 7:20 am
Amazingness101's Avatar Amazingness101
Does anyone want to join a high school roleplay on minecraft? Everything is built, all I need is students and teachers.
Maybe a squad of mean girls, the jocks, or even some really nice people who seem to get along with everyone. If so, please comment below or send me the information. like your Gender, Name, Age (must be between 16-18) , and/or what you are. (jock, bully, nice people,mean girls, goth, nerd......) anything really. Thanks!

P.S Must have the furniture mod. and I will reply probably around 4 tomorrow.
Simplydogs
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2017 7:20 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Amazingness101
Hi! I would absolutely LOVE to join! Although I am only 14 like rainbow. As she says I am very mature and I don't have a squeaky voice that you'd expect from a 14-year-old (I'm a female also) But the area I'd love to come into would definitely be more of a goth nerdy type of person. Of course as rainbow said sorry if I'm too young but I really hope you'll give me a chance! <3 my name is Anisa btw. Contact me here on discord

Amazingness#0147
09/24/2017 6:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
SammystuffiesRC
my name is sam or sammy i am 14 (but very mature) i am a female and i hope in being the goth, nerd, or the nice person. i do get long with almost everyone so the last one may suit me better. I apologize as well if im not old enough.
09/21/2017 8:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Najlab3
Cool Id like to join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome