Monster High 5.0: Raging Darkness RP thread

Pinkie_Pie12570's Avatar Pinkie_Pie125707/8/12 8:36 pm
1 emeralds 3.7k 740
10/4/2012 8:43 pm
Gargoyle's Avatar Gargoyle
3... 2... 1... GO! (Get accepted here: topic113482.html)

Dahg Stood on the clouds, Ready to strike. He would catch a human for the first time in a few years.

Amoret burrowed into the ground, And came back up. Shooting a few bolts of light in the sky he jumped completely up. Showing his glimmering scales. He fell down.

Dahg banged on the walls again. He fell to his knees in the white room. "I... Want out"
Pinkie_Pie12570
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2012 8:43 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
(( No. Nonononono. ))
10/04/2012 8:00 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
((Stayyy aalliivee))

Dahg entered the forest, the color grey shading his thoughts. His thoughts were a mumble by now, it took hours to simply think enough to say "hello". It was like a never ending maze, with Tahg hidden in the center. Tahg, Dahgs evil form was causing the chaos in his head. His dragon form was nothing of it, but that's what Dahg pretty much thought. He thought of the 4 other souls embedded in him, all souls that worked together. He knew he would become one, and... More jumbled mess. Dahg threw his head against a tree in frustration. His dragon form appeared by his arm "Dahg, let me help you" it said.
09/30/2012 6:29 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Raj_The_Scourge
The shadow preoccupied itself for a while by flying repeatedly around a tree, until even it realized through its clouded thoughts that it was pointless. It simply started to do the thing it had been created to do: destroy sentient life. It flew through the forest, passed Miesta and smashed into Topaz, who had been slowly limping back towards the school. He let out a cry of surprise, and flew into a tree. the shadow circled him, slowly building up the courage to attack again.
09/22/2012 5:27 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Prince
Shanery
((Sorry i was away :L
Also, in my signature ive gotten a couple of people saying that to me already ))
Miesta wondered what that... Thing was. It had come from the forest, maybe the source was a summoner. She wandered into the forest.
09/19/2012 5:01 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
((Well, not really mine...wait, no spoilers for you! By the way, haven't you had that avatar for a while? You like, never keep an avatar that long!))
The shadow grew bigger and absorbed the wood, and they flew back out of it disintegrating while it flew into the forest.

Topaz's eyes flashed open as something flew above him.
What the hell was that, a piece of wood?
09/19/2012 11:24 am
Shanery
((And im back again.))
Miesta threw another sharp edge of wood.
((Hmm.... I would rather not control what happens to this, because its your NPC i guess o.o ))
09/18/2012 6:48 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
((Hey, you're here, you're here.))
Topaz lay panting on the ground. "Ugh...after this I won't have a shred of my social life left. Besides, who would believe me?" He laughed a little at his first world problems.
09/18/2012 5:41 pm
Shanery
Miesta hurled a sharp bit of wood at this... This.. Thing. She gripped the purple knife tightly.
( Sorry for being about a day late.)
09/17/2012 6:11 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
Topaz rolled behind a tree as one behind him withered and died as something black and ropy hit it. It made a loud crackling noise, like it was burning.
"What do you want from me!?" Topaz yelled at it.
"Prophessssy...ssstrong one, come to me..."
Another tree withered and died.
Topaz shuddered, and ran at where the voice was coming from, determined to end the madness. A pulsing black blob appeared and came forward to him. As he ran, he tried to unleash his anger, release it and destroy the shadow. A purple spark ran from his hand into the thing, and it shot away at a swift pace. It sensed another life-form near, that had power as well, but darker energy flowing through it.
As it came to where the life-form was sitting it saw its long black hair wave in the wind. It quivered and flew towards the being on the log.

Topaz fell to the ground, exhausted. He felt as if he could lay there forever...
09/17/2012 5:59 pm
Shanery
Miesta was sitting on a tree stump, somewhere in the forest, cutting bits of wood. Rather bored, not to mention a little angry.

Siesta was reading a book about angels in her dorm.
09/17/2012 5:17 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
((
Raj_The_ScourgeIt had been over a month, and Topaz had long since left the room. He hadn't shown up to meet Miesta, and he hadn't been seen at school ...
Thou hath been forgiven. Now, arise and conquer!))
Topaz leaped through the woods, his eyes wild. The master of shadows was persuing him, he didn't know why. He had heard it shriek things about an unstoppable power and a prophecy, but he never stuck around to listen more.
Running, running, I've been running forever. I can't run anymore! I must face this thing...
09/17/2012 5:10 pm
Shanery
((I have cometh. forgiveth meeth, for i thought this was dead.))
09/17/2012 5:07 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
((Shane, Shane, wherefore out thou, Shane? Come out, lest I smite thee with my scythe.))
09/16/2012 6:30 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
SilverAnonMoonmaster
Silver's voice emanated from the spot where he dissipated.
"Of course not. I am a dark spirit, and my host is a ghost."
09/16/2012 6:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
The_Role_Player
Dahg the dragon chuckled. "So, you are saying you are not a living being" He said.
09/16/2012 6:25 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
Silver smirked. "If I had a heart, I would restore you. But, unfortunately for you, neither I nor my host have one. Now, I have important business to do."
He snapped, and disappeared.
09/16/2012 6:19 pm
The_Role_Player
The dragon chuckled, which sounded like a suffocating hydra. "Correction, He has changed. I'm never able to get past his chaos, I'm stuck until I defile through his mind" He said.
09/16/2012 6:18 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
Silver floated higher. "You have changed much. Your aura is much more...chaotic."
09/16/2012 6:15 pm
The_Role_Player
Dahg kept walking, but the transparent dragon next to him stopped. In a dark roaring voice it said. "I remember."
09/16/2012 6:13 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
Silver narrowed his eyes. "Oh, come on. You may remember me when I was inhabiting...what was his name...Gold?"
09/16/2012 6:09 pm
The_Role_Player
Dahg looked at him. "You do that" He said, walking away.
09/16/2012 6:07 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
Silver tilted his head. "I am a new element, one that has risen to bend both Silver and Gold to my will. I will crush the gemstones and all that oppose me! I...AM...OBSIDIAN!!!!"
For a moment the shadows around them seemed to wave and flicker, and then the sensation was gone.
09/16/2012 6:02 pm
The_Role_Player
Dahg thought for a moment, ever since the incident a week ago, his head was clogged with madness and chaos. "Topaz? Zaphrite? Gold? No, I know your name is a mineral, I cannot place it" He said.
09/16/2012 6:01 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
Silver's grin widened. "Of course you do. I may look different, but most of my scent is the same, and I am as destructive as ever."
09/16/2012 5:59 pm
The_Role_Player
Dahg looked at him, slightly annoyed. "Did I ever know you?" He said, his voice echoing like 5 people talking in a chasm.
09/16/2012 5:57 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
((Happy Platypus Day! Don't forget the taquitos.))
09/16/2012 5:55 pm
The_Role_Player
((Errr.... No... I-I am not coco! I am... Er... His friend substituting (Eeyup, its me)))
09/16/2012 5:53 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
((Who dis...^.....COCO IS THAT YOU!?))

Silver's consciousness peeked out for a second out of the darkness, but quickly sank down again. As the dark spirit took control of him again, it noticed a familiar presence. He moved to a spot near it, but stepped out, grinning.
"Ah, hello again Dahg. Remember me?"
09/16/2012 4:46 pm
The_Role_Player
Dahg stood by the door way, next to a slightly transparent version of his dragon self. He chuckled. "Madness, Chaos, That has always be the way to success" He muttered to himself, walking by, the transparent version of himself moving with him.
09/16/2012 3:25 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
((Ahh, I forgot the waiting... and waiting.... AND WAITINGFSVIGUFUSI:BFJK? VM<S>MV?))
09/16/2012 3:09 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
((...))
Jade leaned against the wall and considered it. "Well, remember how Gold became normal again? Maybe we could try to do the same thing to...oh." She said,
09/16/2012 2:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
bb8
((I know, just thinking how to start off )) "So, where to now?" Sapphire said.
09/16/2012 2:26 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
((Pg. 58... Pretty obvious, but just in case you forgot...))
09/16/2012 2:21 pm
bb8
((Now i'm trying to figure out how to start off where I left off, I haven't RP'd in so long.))
09/16/2012 2:19 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
((Woah-ho! It died? I had no idea! Hope it starts back up well...))
09/16/2012 2:17 pm
bb8
((It's no longer dead? Yay!))
09/16/2012 2:11 pm
SilverAnonMoonmaster
((Yez, we be back at last! We be bringing prezents fom owr vacatiomon!))
Jade thought for a moment. "You're right, what he's doing is very similar. I wonder why... wait, do you remember what broke Gold out of his weird going-on?"

Silver slashed quickly at Gold, tripping him. He stood over him, triumphant. "Now, you die!" He hissed.
Right as he brought his sword down, Silver stiffened. He dropped his sword, which narrowly avoided Gold's hand. A shiver ran down his spine. "T-the... final one! He's here! My luck has intensified tenfold! Farewell, Gold, for this opportunity could almost be planned!" He shrieked.
His cape fluttered, and he soared quickly to the building.

Gold did nothing but lay on the grass, unable to comprehend. His world shattered, a single tear slowly slid down his face.
09/16/2012 2:06 pm
Raj_The_Scourge
It had been over a month, and Topaz had long since left the room. He hadn't shown up to meet Miesta, and he hadn't been seen at school ...
08/14/2012 5:01 am
Shanery
Siesta stood, waiting for another sound or word.
08/13/2012 4:30 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Grey lay on his bed in wolf form, Mist was in the kitchen area cooking.
08/11/2012 9:43 pm
Shanery
Siesta got up, taking her dagger with her. She went for a short walk to Greys dorm. She had just missed the "From now on we only know eachother as friends".
08/10/2012 7:27 am
Oni__
((s-s-scary...))

Grey walked out of the infirmary and turning into a wolf started to run back to his dorm.
When he got back Mist was waiting and said "Grey, I relieve you of your duties. she said to him smiling "from now on we only know each other as friends."
08/09/2012 8:08 pm
Shanery
Siesta got up and walked out of the infirmary and back to her dorm. She sat on her bed and stared at her purple dagger for a while.
08/09/2012 4:15 pm
Oni__
Grey took some cream from a cupboard with his name on it and started to rub it on his neck, the effect seemed instant as the fang-marks dissapeared and he was left with two red marks where the puncture wounds once were.
08/09/2012 3:51 pm
Shanery
The laughing suddenly stopped when Siestas eagle vision kicked in. Marks on Greys neck. No doubt fang wounds. She went cold.
08/09/2012 2:41 pm
Oni__
((lawl lawl lawl lawl))

Grey felt his neck being pierced as Mist drank his blood it was painful yet soothing at the same time. A few minutes she was finished and Grey had to goto the Infirmary to get the pierce holes fixed up.
08/08/2012 9:27 pm
Shanery
"S-sure!" Miesta shreeked in happiness.

Siesta had to smother herself with a pillow to supress the sound of laughter.
08/07/2012 4:44 am
bb8
"Huh, this does seems similar to what Gold was doing... speaking of which where are they?" Sapphire asked.
08/07/2012 2:47 am
Raj_The_Scourge
Topaz breathed in relief. "Um, cool. Well, see you then?"
08/06/2012 7:36 pm
Shanery
"Y-Y-Y-Yes!" Miesta said happily.

Siesta was barely holding in her laughter.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome