home Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record Roleplays

My Pokemon Roleplay

6 emeralds137 replies1,908 views
created 04/03/2018 11:27 pm by Tsumani Webs
last reply 08/15/2018 2:37 pm
Hello guys, and welcome to my Roleplay! If you are not one of the following, you may not use this forum unless you are just looking around. You can apply here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/communities/pokemon-role-play-apply-in-the-c_568675/
Tsunami Webs
The FaiyaBLAST
Chron
BlueBarry360
Peridot XJ9
The Potato Prince

Welcome, all of you!
Posted by avatar
Tsumani Webs
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage

137 replies

08/15/2018 2:37 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Time seemed to speed up. Still crying into her pillow, Paiyu had no idea what was going on around her; all she heard was an odd whooshing noise, and Eli screaming "No! Don't go!". Lifting her head up and taking a look around with her tear-blurred vision, she noticed that Mewtwo was gone, leaving no traces behind. The trainer flopped back on the bed and just held the tear-stained pillow, not crying, but angry at herself for making their Legendary guest leave all of a sudden. "Rai!" Caramella flew close to her trainer and squeaked cutely in attempts to cheer her up. "I don't understand why he left, Caramella. I thought he wasn't that cold-hearted Mewtwo the books described." Paiyu tried to drift off to sleep, hoping tomorrow would be a better day for them all.
08/12/2018 2:58 am
Level 34 Artisan Professor
Peridot XJ9
While Eli gazed up at Paiyu in concern, the young trainer warned her that the tale she was about to tell was a sad one. Oh no, she thought in fear. I can't believe I just induced another raincloud to Paiyu! But... Maybe I can help her cope with this "loss," but how? I've already been through a bigger mess already! Maybe this one won't be as bad as mine. She sat there on the bed, bracing herself for the train of feels that was about to hit her. Mewtwo on the other hand, floated next to her with a cold attitude. "It's alright," he telepathically reassured Paiyu. "If I was able to sit through Eli's rough story, maybe I can listen to yours." The young trainer took a deep breath and began to tell of her tragic tale.

To begin, Paiyu told the green girl that she wasn't from Alola at all, but from Kanto. Just like any other trainer on their tenth birthday, she got her first Pokemon and went off onto her first adventure. Oddly enough, this Pokemon wasn't a normal Kanto starter like Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. It was the Johto fire-type starter, Cyndaquil, who the young trainer at the time nicknamed him, Arashi. They had plenty of adventures together, and even wrecked the first two gyms together. Dang, Eli thought as she was telling the story. That must be one strong Cyndaquil if he was able to conquer the first two gyms with Paiyu! I heard those were tough for any fire-type starter, but maybe he just pulled through or had a grass type to help out or something. Paiyu kept continuing on with her story, but tears were beginning to flow from her eyes as she mentioned someone who came to her parent's old house. Even Eli was starting to become emotional from the story, crying out as she grasped Paiyu's shoulders and shook her in panic, "Who!? Who came to your house!? Tell me!" Eventually, the young trainer became emotional and cried out that it was Team Rocket who came to her house, raided it, and burnt her home down. To make matters worse, Arashi's Pokeball fell right out of Paiyu's pocket and she didn't have time to retrieve it. She worried about what could possibly happen to her poor Quilava, and all the other innocent Pokemon that were captured by such a despicable team. After a failed attempt at trying to hug Eli and Mewtwo, she buried her face in a pillow and kept on crying in despair for what happened to Arashi that day.

From such a tragic story, Eli felt massive amounts of sympathy for her friend and teared up herself. She knew that she's been through worse. From her tragic lab accident that turned her into a Peridot to all the mocking she had to put up with, her life was a mess ever since. She couldn't put up the pain of no longer being a human. In a way, her incident made her feel like how Paiyu felt about missing Arashi, heartbroken and saddened. Eli crumbled herself down on the bed and hugged Paiyu as tightly as she could. "Oh, Paiyu!" She sobbed in despair while also trying to comfort her friend at the same time. "If only I could travel back in time to save Arashi for you, I would. Heck, I would try to prevent myself from becoming a Peridot in the first place! Sometimes, I wonder why evil people like those in Team Rocket would do such horrible things to you! You know, if Arashi is ever out there and alive, I bet you he's out there looking for you. Any Pokemon would go to the ends of the world to find their trainer! If he was with Arceus right now, just know that he's in a place of happiness. A place of joy where every Pokemon is thriving! Though he's waiting for you, he wants you to be strong! To be the very best like no one ever was! Something... I couldn't achieve myself while looking like this. In all truth and honesty, I... I never wanted to choose to be a Peridot! I didn't want to go through embarrassing feats like parkouring onto everything to retrieve hard-to-reach objects, climbing onto beds instead of belly-flopping on them, not being able to be taken seriously because I look like a child, getting called a freak, falling first every time I run, saying words out of pure instinct, or even smelling like nitrogen sulfide every time I get submerged in liquid substances for the rest of my life! With all this pain and misery I've been through for no longer being human, I still became a Peridot for you! I did it so I could be your friend forever and that you'd never have to go through the sadness of losing a friend. A friend... Like your partner, Arashi." The saddened tiny professor ran out of things to say, but kept embracing her friend as tight as she could to show that she cared for her.

The two of them kept sobbing in despair, all for similar but different reasons. Mewtwo, on the other hand, floated next to the two in silence. Not a single tear came from him, nor a shread of emotion either. On the inside, however, he felt huge amounts of sympathy towards Paiyu's story, even more than Eli did. Like the young trainer, he lost a friend of his to Team Rocket as well, but it was a little girl named Amber, who was as carefree as Eli was before her predicament. The legendary Pokemon gave off an angry purple flash in his eyes, all because he remembered what the evil team did to his friend. Calming himself, Mewtwo opened another purple portal and levitated towards it. He turned to the two tearful trainers and told them, "Calm down, my newfound friends. I will give Team Rocket what they deserve. In fact, I'm going to pay them a little visit for what they did to your Pokemon partner, Atashi. Just like you, I lost someone dear to a member of Team Rocket, but she was a human as carefree as Eli was, which is why I helped her out in the first place. It's nice to see such friendly humans in this world for once, doing good for the world of Pokemon instead of evil. I'm glad I got to meet you Paiyu, and it was nice seeing you again, Eli. Until you summon me once more, I am going to find out if Atashi is with Team Rocket, Arceus, or if he ran off to seek it's trainer out. I bid you two farewell." Suddenly, the legendary purple Pokemon flew himself into the portal to his dimension, where he would transport himself to the evil team's base. Right before the portal disappeared, however, Eli turned around to find that Mewtwo was leaving them too soon, so she quickly crawled herself off the bed, fell face first onto the ground, and tried speed-walking as fast as she could to ask the purple Pokemon one more thing. "Wait!" She tried squeaking out to the legendary Pokemon, who was still sobbing. "Stop! Don't leave! What about-" But it was too late. The portal already disappeared and she knew she couldn't summon Mewtwo again since he was too busy dealing with Team Rocket. Eli crumbled herself to the ground on the floor and sadly mumbled, "My... Choice..." which resulted her to sob up even more. Even though she was fast enough to win a race, she wasn't fast enough to catch up to Mewtwo. She walked up to bed Paiyu was laying down and climbed up onto it in embarrassment. She lid herself down next to Paiyu, giving her a tearful embrace from her tragic backstory. Mimikyu, who ran up to the two crying trainers, kept on poking Eli's face with it's shadowy hand to make her laugh, but to no avail. "That's not going to work," she moped to her walking costume Pokemon. "I appreciate your help, but just look at me. I'm a monster, and Paiyu's the only true friend I've got now who doesn't think I am one. Just... *sigh* Just let me protect her while I try to hold onto what little humanity I have left."
08/11/2018 6:37 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu sighed. "I-I don't know if I might break down about this, but maybe I do have to tell you. This was what made my time in Kanto so bad, and I've been trying hard to erase the pain. Sorry, Mewtwo, if you have to see me sad." She took a deep breath, "Well, here goes..."

"Juniper wasn't my first Pokemon, and my journey through Alola was not the first one I've been on. This was... a lot longer back then, when I still lived in Johto. It happened four or five years ago... not long after my tenth birthday. I felt so excited to go out and explore the world and befriend its many Pokemon... and that started with... him..." tears were already welling up in her eyes. "Arashi, my Cyndaquil. He was such a great Pokemon, the powerhouse of my team of three. We conquered the first two gyms together, Arashi evolved, and then I made... the mistake... of going back to my parents' house... and o-out of nowhere... they c-came..." her voice cracked, and she closed her eyes to fight back the tears.

"It was the Rockets!" she finally burst into tears. "T-they raided our place and set it ablaze *sob*. When we were escaping, Arashi's Pokeball fell out of my bag *sob* and it was too dangerous to turn back and retrieve it *sob*."
"We ran and we ran, all the way to the border of Kanto, to safety..."
"Soon, I learned about the terrible things Team Rocket would do *sob* to the innocent Pokemon they captured... and that just made me feel worse about Arashi, the friend I c-couldn't save." Paiyu tried to hug both Eli and Mewtwo to dispel the unbearable sadness. "I-I have no idea where he is now... if he is *sob* u-up there, with the Alpha... or still *sob* somewhere in this world." she buried her face in a pillow and quietly cried.
08/10/2018 12:22 am
Level 2 Apprentice Mage
Tsumani Webs
((Hi guys, I'm back, I was on quite a long trip with my family, but I'm back now! I don't really know how I could come back into the story, but I'll think about it!))
08/11/2018 8:08 am
Peridot XJ9
((It's alright. At least we know that you've returned and you're ready to join this roleplay again! If you want a recap of what we did while you were gone, we're at Alima (A ranger region from the games. The duo flew over there with Eli's Lugia in case you were wondering), and once we're done with that mini arc, we're going to return to Soras in a flash. Currently, Eli just summoned Mewtwo (from a huge character development arc made a few posts back) with a styler from Oblivia given to her from a room operator and Paiyu is talking to her. Mewtwo is only going to appear temporarily (just like any other Pokemon with a capture styler) and will return to his home dimension soon. It's a lot to take in, but it was only because the story had no direction and I decided to take initiative, since Roncho is gone and you were on that super long trip.))
08/09/2018 8:11 am
Peridot XJ9
While Paiyu was ranting on to Mewtwo about her life story, Eli snuggled close to the young trainer and thought to herself, Oh my stars! Paiyu's been telling Mewtwo about her life story for hours! I mean, she didn't have to tell everything, but jeez, this is taking forever! Once Paiyu's retelling of her adventure came to a close, the tiny professor groaned in agony from the amount of time that was wasted and muttered silently to herself, "Ugh, finally! Paiyu's life story is over! At least it was still interesting to know more about her, anyways..." Mewtwo took in all of the information Paiyu gave to him and nodded in understanding. "I see. It was very nice to meet you Paiyu, and I'm glad I got to know a lot more about you." The purple legendary turned to the Pokemon that were having a blast on the fancy carpet. He quietly observed them, staring at them with his gleaming purple eyes. Curious, he asked Paiyu whose Pokemon they were, but the young trainer told him that those Pokemon were hers.

All of a sudden, Eli noticed a detail from Paiyu that seemed a bit off. One where the young trainer's Pokemon made her forget about some type of... loss. Wait, a loss? The tiny scientist thought in concern. Who in the ever loving stars would pass away from Paiyu? A person? A Pokemon? What kind of loss could it possibly be? She nudged herself at the young trainer, looking quite concerned about that very sentence. Mewtwo on the other hand, ignored the detail and replied, "Yes, I would love to see your Pokemon!" Before Paiyu could get anything out about her Pokemon friends, Eli kept nudging herself close to Paiyu and gazed up at her with a concerned look in her green eyes that hid under her clear visor. "Excuse me," she said in a worried tone. "But before we introduce Mewtwo to your Pokemon, I'm just curious about one little detail you put out there. What is that... Loss, anyways? Is it a person? A Pokemon? Please tell me! If I was able to tell you my tragic backstory, maybe... You could tell me yours?" She snuggled next to Paiyu in an adorable yet worried fashion, waiting for clarification on what this 'loss' that itched at the trainer's mind could be.
08/08/2018 12:53 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu watched as her friend took a glowing, bladelike object from her Capture Styler and used it to trace a symbol on the floor, causing a purple portal to open above it. After a while, it closed as Mewtwo emerged from it. Unlike the Genetic Pokemon that Paiyu knew from stories back in Kanto, a powerful, heartless being that struck fear into all that laid their eyes upon it, this one did not seem intimidating at all. Still, it was truly awe-inspiring to get close to one of the most powerful Pokemon in the world.

Mewtwo first spoke to Eli, asking how she was doing as a Peridot, and then levitated over to her friend, who was repeating, 'Oh my Arceus, oh my Arceus, oh my Arceus!' under her breath out of sheer hype. The Genetic Pokemon introduced itself, and told her that it was pleased to meet her. Paiyu squeaked with excitement and shook hands with the Mewtwo, not feeling afraid at all, but froze for a moment when it mentioned something about the Serperior incident. Scary thoughts flashed through her mind, but were somehow dispelled, causing the trainer to snap back to the real world and hear Mewtwo say "Tell me about yourself." "Sure! Be prepared though, I've got a lot to say!" was her response.

And so Paiyu began telling the Legendary about her life story, from her idyllic childhood in Johto to the more dismal early teen years in Kanto, to the absolutely amazing island challenge she took on in Alola, and finally the vacation to Soras and Almia. She also mentioned the people and Pokemon she grew up around: "You see my Pokemon there?" she motioned toward the small group of creatures that seemed be having a lively conversation of their own, "They've helped me through a lot: not just my journey through Alola, but also a way back to happiness after..." she paused. "A certain loss. Anyways, may I introduce them to you?"
08/08/2018 8:18 am
Peridot XJ9
Once she got her friend's approval, Eli hopped herself out of the fancy bed and stood at a good distance near Paiyu. She pulled up her labcoat sleeve to reveal the watch that was hidden beneath. She glanced at the pulled sleeve that had the sign on it, studying how it looked so that she could copy it with her styler. Once she had a good idea on what it looked like, the small professor pushed a specific button on the watch that unsheathed an odd aqua-colored blade that had the properties of a lightsaber. Alright, she thought to herself as she took a deep breath to get ready. Here it goes... Let's go summon this guy... Turning herself to the left side of the room, she drew the symbol that was on her sleeve on thin air, using the luminous blue blade as a brush of sorts. Once finished, it appeared to look smooth, yet the lines were a bit sloppy. "Alright, Mewtwo," Eli shouted out from pure hype after drawing the symbol. "I want to see you, so come on out of that portal and let me know you're ready for an exciting ride!"

Suddenly, a weird purple portal appeared in the room, signifying that the sign she called actually worked. It didn't suck anything in like a black hole, but it just floated there, waiting for the legendary Pokemon to come out. Eventually, Mewtwo finally came out of the black hole as it disappeared into nothingness along with the air-drawn sign. The genetic Pokemon floated up to Eli and stood by her. He glanced at her and asked the green girl "I see you have finally got yourself a capture styler. But why have you summoned me here? Is it because you're having issues being a Peridot, or what else could it be?" The little professor glanced up at the legendary Pokemon and told him, "Not really, no. I mean, if I had to list at least one issue, it would be the time where I stank up from submerging myself in ocean water. Other than that, my regret for becoming a Peridot forever is slowly decreasing, all because I have a great friend like Paiyu." Eli turned herself towards her friend and introduced her friend to Mewtwo, saying, "Oh, speaking of which! Mewtwo, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Paiyu! She's a really cool friend of mine who got me through this Peridot nonsense and has the most positive attitude I've seen from anybody!" The legendary Pokemon floated itself over to Paiyu and glanced at her with it's sparkling purple eyes. "Hello, Paiyu," It greeted itself calmly as it held out it's hand for a handshake. "I am very pleased to meet a human who I heard is very positive. So, you are Professor Eli Wolftree's best friend who survived a Serperior attack? Tell me about yourself." From a distance, Eli looked dumbstruck at Mewtwo who had an awkward approach to making a new friend. No, Mewtwo! She thought as she scratched her head. You're not supposed to define people you meet on past events you've heard, silly! Just introduce yourself quickly in a simple manner before you ask any questions! But for a Pokemon who's lived in a dimension away from any human contact, this is actually kind of adorable. The tiny professor walked over to the water bed and crawled up next to Paiyu while she talked to the legendary. She kept on listening to see if anything interesting was going on as she snuggled next to her friend.
08/06/2018 4:57 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Whoa..." Paiyu was amazed as she and Eli entered the room, "this is a room fit for royalty!". The gleam of gold and gemstones was everywhere; the room shinier than a shiny Carbink, more colorful than a Ho-oh. Her smaller Pokemon hopped on to the water bed in the center of the room, and the trainer also went over to sit down and talk with her friend. "Yeah, I know, it's pretty crazy. The existence of this room was beyond my imagination, let alone our chance to stay in it." She seemed to space out a little, but was called back to Eli asking her if she wanted to meet Mewtwo. "Of course! It would be so cool to meet and befriend one most powerful Pokemon!"
And so Paiyu waited for her friend to call on the Legendary Pokemon.
08/04/2018 9:02 am
Peridot XJ9
"Wait," Eli replied to Paiyu's kind words while blushing with a smile on her face. "You really think my ranger skills were amazing? I... I feel so flattered! Thank you so much! I'm surprised that I even helped out that Bidoof on the first try!" Once the gang had finally reached their very own ranger room, the green girl used the room key she possessed to open the door. What awaited them was a fancy room fit for the finest of rangers. Jewels were plastered onto every single object in the room, from the beds to even the chairs that provided the softest of velvet. Most of the items were covered in gold, and wood was the very exception. There was even a clear ceiling that one could get a great view of the dazzling night skies. Eli looked a little confused as she looked around the room. Why would someone with an alien-like appearance like her get the fanciest room alive? Do all of the rangers of Alima get really classy-looking rooms? Who cares. She just wanted to lay on the soft bed that her Mimikyu was enjoying. The tiny professor climbed straight onto the jewel-covered bed and sat herself down on the center of it. Oddly enough, this bed didn't have any sort of fluff underneath, but it turned out to have water inside of it. She sank herself down into the water bed, but not as much as that one bean bag Paiyu had at her temporary house. "You know, Paiyu," the green girl told her friend. "I'm shocked that we even made it this far to temporarily own the fanciest room alive! I mean, I wasn't expecting much, but dang! This so luxurious!" As she was lying down on her ranger bed, she realized that her Oblivia styler was on the same arm as the one where Mewtwo imprinted his sign. She pulled up the labcoat sleeve to find the tiny green hand that had the pink watch on it. Before she could take a glimpse at Mewtwo's sign, however, she stared at her hand and muttered to herself, "Gee, I'm surprised that this watch is able to fit onto such a small hand like mine. I thought it wouldn't fit at all and I was going to have to improvise, but it seems I got lucky, I guess." Staring at the sign that was written on the inside of her labcoat sleeve, she wondered if she could summon Mewtwo right now at this very second. I guess I could. After all, Mewtwo has never met Paiyu before, so it would be nice of her to meet such a cool legendary. She glanced up at Paiyu and asked her, "Hey Paiyu! Now that I have my own capture styler and all, would you like to meet Mewtwo at all? I can summon him right now, and he has a pretty tamed personality, so would you like to make a new legendary Pokemon friend today?"
08/02/2018 7:58 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Woo! Let's go, guys!" Paiyu yelled at the four Pokemon behind her in excitement as they raced Eli and her party through the woods. Caramella zipped to the near front of the line with ease, and Flaire, Ramune, and Yuki followed close behind their trainer. Eli's Kangaskhan bounced along, with little Mimikyu riding in her pouch, while Crimson the Silvally bounded majestically onward. Her Alolan Muk and Golem were trailing behind. The booming wingbeats of Lugia and Eedee'em the Noivern could be heard up in the sky. The trainer heard a victorious cry of "Ha! I win!" and looked down the forest trail to see her Peridot friend cheering and congratulating all the Pokemon, even the poor Golem that came last, and then walking over to her to tell her about the town they had just arrived. "Interesting!" she exclaimed when Eli had finished explaining, "But why is there only one Base in the whole region? Almia is pretty big." It seemed like she couldn't explain that though, and signaled to her friend to follow her to look for the Base. As they searched, several townspeople noticed the newcomers and gave several remarks on their Pokemon, some of which they had no idea existed: "That can't be a living Pikachu costume, right?", "I-is that Ninetales a ghost?", "Why is that Raichu levitating?!", "Hey, that Muk doesn't stink, or leave a trail of destruction! It's even rainbow-colored! Interesting.", "Up there! A SHINY LUGIA!", and even "What an odd-looking Golbat!". Some thought her Peridot friend was another strange new Pokemon, others thought she was wearing a cute costume.

After some time, the group finally arrived at the Ranger Base. Paiyu had no time to comment about how small it seemed from the outside as Eli pushed open the doors and entered the much-larger interior of the building. The girls' Pokemon were already going in different directions to interact with those of other trainers as they went over to the reservation counter. The operator asked if Paiyu was new, and why she wasn't at the Ranger School instead. "Well, there is an adult with me, but -" she began but was cut off by an embarrassed Eli struggling to make her presence known. An interesting conversation ensued between the her and the operator after, ending with the lady giving the green girl a Capture Styler. Paiyu had never seen a Styler in action, and watched with rapt attention as Eli caught a Bidoof with ease before feeding it a Twinkie and releasing it outside. Both her friend and the operator were amazed at the Peridot girl's performance, and the latter happily let her keep the Capture Styler as well as giving her a room key. "Wow! That was so... amazing!" Paiyu told her friend on the way to the room, "You'll become a good ranger in no time!". Even though she had little knowledge about Rangers, she could still tell by the operator's reaction that Eli would not disappoint.
07/26/2018 5:39 am
Peridot XJ9
After a while of running on the sands of Nabiki Beach, the ground became less sandy and more dirt-like, signifying that the gang has finally arrived at Vientown. Eli kept on running, leaving a trail of tiny footprints on the ground until she stopped at the town's entrance. She turned towards the others and noticed they were still competing to get towards the finish line. Nobody else seemed to had made to the entrance first, which was weird because Eli sucked at races as a human, and would normally get tuckered out from the first lap. As a Peridot, however, she had constant adrenaline pumping through her tiny body, which made her run at faster distances, though she still broke a few sweats if she were to push herself further. Oh yeah! The tiny professor thought to herself with pride. I'm like Sonic the Sandslash! I can definitely get used to this! Snickering, she raised her labcoat sleeve-covered tiny hands in the air from the pure excitement of winning. "Ha," she shouted in victory to the other Pokemon. "I win!" Before she could break out any dance moves, an objecting roar was heard from above. Eli glanced up at the sky to find that Lugia already beat her to the punch. "Well yeah," she squeaked out to her Lugia with her high pitched voice. "Of course you would win because of your ability to fly, but that doesn't count in this scenario because this is a gravity connector race only. You still tried, though!" The pink and white legendary Pokemon blushed in pride from it's acrobatic abilities and purred at Eli from above. Everyone eventually made it to the town's entrance in time, with Golem trailing from behind. It looked exhausted from the race, but it was understandable because Golem is not very good at running fast. It looked a little sad that it was going to be called a crappy Sonic the Sandslash game, but Eli ran up to the rocky Pokemon and tried to comfort it, saying, "It's alright, Golem. You're not going to be called a crappy Sonic the Sandslash game. That was only just a figure of speech! Besides, when I was a human, I sucked at races too. Don't worry about it." Golem felt a lot better knowing that it's tiny trainer could relate to it's problems and shrugged it off like it was no big deal because of it.

From the crowd of twelve Pokemon, Eli made out where Paiyu stood and ran to her. She glanced up at the young trainer and explained to her about the town. "Well," she ranted to Paiyu. "We've finally made it to Vientown, the home of breezy winds! From what I've researched, there are many famous places to go to in this town such as the Ranger School and the only Ranger Base in this region! If you don't know, Ranger Bases are basically pit-stops for rangers who need a quick break from all of the action, kind of like a hotel mixed with a Pokemon Center. The Ranger School, however, is a basic school that teaches newcomers how to be rangers, operators, or mechanics, though it's a very gruesome agonizing process of learning if you already know how to be a ranger from top to bottom. Otherwise, it's still a nice place to learn at. However, I want to train at the Ranger Union, which is also commonly called the Alima HQ over in other trainer-based regions because it's more advanced. Right now, we might as well cut the chatter and hit the sack at the Ranger Base for the night. Bigger Pokemon have to stay outside the base, but smaller ones can come in. They have care for large 'captured' Pokemon outside the base if a ranger owns any at all. Let's go!" Signaling her friend to follow her, Eli walked around Vientown to look for the arena-shaped Ranger Base. While looking around for the base, however, people who lived in the town noticed the green girl in her oversized labcoat. They whispered many things to each-other, like, "Aww, that's adorable! The labcoat on that girl doesn't even fit her and I want to give her a hug!", "Who invited the alien here, anyways?", "Is that a new Pokemon? If so, can I catch it?", "Poor creature! It looks lost!", and "Does that freak even change her labcoat? How come it doesn't smell?" At least, those were the ones Eli could make out, anyways. The reactions of Eli's appearance were quite mixed coming from this town. Some saw her as cute, and others saw her as a monster. Oh, of course! Eli thought to herself as she explored the town. I knew there would be people who saw me as a freak! At the same time, the nicer comments balance out the bad ones, anyways. I guess I might as well ignore those people if thoughts on me are going to be this mixed.

After a while of searching, Eli found the ranger base and called Paiyu over to join her in reserving a temporary room. Like a TARDIS, the Ranger Base looked way bigger on the inside. Hundreds of rangers from Alima are seen reserving their rooms and charging up their capture stylers. The windows from the building itself gathered in plenty of sunlight from above and one could see the sky from the dome-like windows. Plenty of small Pokemon are seen walking around the base, from a Magby to a Cyndaquil, it looked like these rangers had plenty of experience. "Woah," Eli gasped in awe. "This place is so cool! It's just like how I imagined it as a child!" She eventually found a an empty reservation center and called Paiyu and her Mimikyu over to follow. Once she got there, however, she was too short to reach the counter and the operator lady who ran the center only noticed Paiyu. "Ah, hello there!" The operator greeted out. "Welcome to the Ranger Base! I haven't seen you around here before, so you must be new! Shouldn't you be at the Ranger School if you're the only one here for a room?" Eli, who stood right next to Paiyu, growled out in embarrassment to counteract her point, "Uh, hello! She's not alone, you know! There's an adult with her!" The operator looked confused. She didn't see any adult with Paiyu from her perspective. "Who said that?" She asked in confusion. Eli gave a grumpy expression while standing on her tippy toes, moaning to the operator, "Down here. Here's my license to prove that I'm an adult" The operator peeked over the counters to find the tiny professor struggling to reach the five foot counter and hand the card to her. "My my," she said with concern as she took the green girl's Pokemon Professor license. "You look drastically different from your picture, yet you have the same labcoat on as you did in the past. Plus, it says here that you are a professor in the Soras region, yet you were born in Alola. What happened to you, anyways?" Eli glanced up in embarrassment and explained her predicament to the operator, "Well, it's a long story, but in the Alola region, I had a bit of a lab accident that made me shrink down to a measly 4 foot 5 inches, turned my skin green, and made my hair triangle-like. In short, I was turned into a Peridot and I'm stuck like this for life. I moved to Soras because of all the prejudice against me, met this young trainer right next to me, and flew over here as a vacation of sorts to become a ranger. I hope you don't think I look like a monster from what I've did to get this far, because-" "Oh no," the operator cut off Eli's story. "It's fine! I've heard a few stories about scientists becoming something they don't like, and I can admit, my husband got turned into a Pikachu and I never saw him again." She closely examined Eli's Professor Card and saw a detail about having vast knowledge in Ranger skills, yet she had no capture styler. The operator gave an old pink capture styler she used to use constantly as a ranger to the green girl and told her, "If you have vast knowledge on how being a ranger works, use my old capture styler on that Bidoof over there. It should be able to work after all these years." Out of nowhere, a wild Bidoof appears and leaps off from the operator's desk a few feet away from Eli. "No way!" Eli squeaked out in awe from examining the capture styler. "Are you serious? You're giving this Oblivia Styler... to me?! ...And you're going to let me try it out!?" The operator nodded to her in agreement and added, "If you can catch that Bidoof over there in a matter of seconds, you are officially a ranger. No training or anything! Trust me, I was a former teacher and operator from the Ranger School until I worked here. I know what I'm doing." Eli's eyes sparkled with joy. She couldn't believe she would become a ranger off the spot instead of going to the Ranger School or the Ranger Union for it. "Wow," the green girl smiled. "Thanks a bunch! I won't let you down!"

She ran up to the Bidoof and noticed it was chewing on the chair cushions. Hmm, she thought to herself. Seems like that Bidoof looks hungry. At least I still have one more Twinkie left to give to it! After trying to figure out the Oblivia Styler, she got prepared to catch the Bidoof and shouted, "Capture on! Let it... Rip!" A beyblade was shot out of the watch-like styler and spun around the Bidoof. It looked confused as the top spun around and around itself. "Come on, Bidoof!" she said while pulling off a bunch of ranger positions she pulled off as a child to keep the top spinning. "I know you're hungry from eating those cushions, so let's be friends and have something sweeter instead!" The top kept spinning around and around, until the beaver Pokemon looked satisfied at Eli's request, which meant Eli successfully captured Bidoof. Eli got out the Twinkie for the Bidoof to eat, and held it out while blushing in glee. It sniffed it for a little and then gobbled it down from Eli's tiny green hand that was covered in an oversized labcoat sleeve. It smiled at Eli, purring at her before being released into the wild. "Goodbye, Bidoof!" She shouted out to the beaver Pokemon. "Have a nice day! I'll miss you!" The operator looked at Eli in shock. This was the fastest capture she had ever seen anyone do, let alone in 10 seconds. She's better at this Ranger thing than I am, the operator lady thought. And it took me two years to become a ranger before I wanted to switch to being an operator much later! Eli ran up to the lady and glanced up to her to ask, "So... How did I do? Do I get to keep the styler? It's fine if I don't, anyways. With a styler or not, befriending Pokemon is what I do best!" The operator's jaw dropped in amazement. "I..." the lady stuttered. "I have no words. Just... Just take the styler. You passed the test with flying colors. Congratulations! Bonus points for giving the Bidoof what it wanted to save those chair cushions from falling apart." The lady handed a room key to Eli as well, and let her know that her friend can be a guest for her room. As they bid farewell to the operator, Eli squeaked out to the lady, "Wow, thanks so much for giving me so much happy piles of dopamine today! I hope you are able to get some too!" The lady blushed at Eli's compliment and told her she was cute as a last comment. Eli replied back with a "Wow, thanks" and opened her room door with the key. As she closed the door behind her while letting Paiyu in, Eli climbed herself onto one of the ranger beds and said to Paiyu, "Man, this has been the best day of my life! I mean, the free capture stylus from Oblivia was the object that made my day go from horrid to amazing in the blink of a vision sphere. I've finally fulfilled my lifelong dream, and it's all thanks to you, Paiyu." She lied herself down on the bed, with Mimikyu purring next to the tiny scientist in glee. She stared at the fancy window-filled ceiling above her and continued her thoughts. "So, Paiyu," she asked the young trainer. "Now that you've seen what being a ranger is like, what do you think? Do you like Alima a lot? Do you like what rangers do? Would you... Like to become one?"
07/24/2018 2:03 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu woke up with a start; it was more like being roused from a nap than returning to consciousness. An odd scent hung in the air: not the burning stench of brimstone, but rather a sweet aroma that mixed with the smell of sea salt coming from the waves lapping upon Nabiki Beach. She felt a tight squeeze around her, and looked up to see Eli, overjoyed at her friend's regaining consciousness. They both laughed, and Paiyu got back up on her feet as her friend explained what they were going to do next: head to the nearby Vientown. Then she suddenly ran off in the direction of the town, her Pokemon following close behind (except for Lugia, who flew high above), and playfully called for Paiyu to follow. The trainer whistled for her Pokemon and went after their green friend.
07/19/2018 9:31 am
Peridot XJ9
Eli was still crying out tears of sadness as her putrid scent grew stronger and stronger. Caramella tried to get rid of sulfuric scent by rubbing her syrup-scented cheeks to produce a caramel-like scent, but it was still nullified by the sheer power of such a terrible Peridot instinct. It was like the tiny professor's negative saddened emotions fueled her awful stench more and more. Unfortunately, Paiyu had no choice but to gravitate towards the saddened reeking source and comfort her with some positive comments. Eli, who was looking down at the ground in sadness, turned her head towards Paiyu and saw that she was drawing near her sulfur-scented body. "Paiyu!" Eli squeaked out to her friend in tears to warn her friend about her terrible odor. "Are you out of your mind!? You have to keep your scent sponge plugged when you're around a stench like this! I told you, Paiyu. I'm nothing more than a horrible tiny green monster with this stench around. I don't want to risk you getting into another one of these rainclouds, especially with blinding scents like mine! Just get back so you're safe from a beast like me..." But Paiyu didn't listen. She kept going and going towards Eli, even though her scent was as putrid as 50 rotten eggs in a dump truck. In the end, Paiyu pulled through and gave her friend a real caring yet somewhat tight hug before passing out on the sands of Nabiki Beach. Though she felt a little better from the hug, the young trainer still appeared to be passed out, and it was all her fault that she ended up like this. Looking down at the trainer that still embraced her, Eli muttered to herself with tears in her eyes, "My stars. What have I done? My horrifying sulfuric stench almost killed Paiyu! Can't I have at least one day to not be a walking disaster to everybody!? I would normally be asking for a cure to change me back to a human right now, but no. This is the body I'm stuck in for life, and I've made a huge mistake for choosing this form in the first place. Just put me in a cage and send me to a circus that has a ringmaster who says, 'See the gem freak soaked with water who smells worse and worse the more you make her cry!' I'm done for." Poor Eli hugged her friend tighter and tighter as she cried on her friend's shirt. She knew CPR, but it was hopeless because even her breath stunk from the horrifying gem instinct. As she cried, a more wimpered version of the putrid scent emerged from her body because of such a depressed emotion. It was less strong than before, but only because the twilight sun dried off most of the ocean water that was soaked onto her and the young trainer's hug made her feel a little bit better. In a way, the horrid scent went from a stink bomb that filled up only the area she was around to a small gas cloud that behaved like smoke. It was like she was the Master Core from Super Smash Brothers 4, enraged with frustration from what she now was, but became helpless in knowing that she is short and tiny for life and having to accept reality and her new body's instincts. She kept crying, waiting for Lugia to come by as her tiny body stank up more from her sadness.

As the legendary creature was flying in the sky, it noticed that it's trainer was sad again, assuming that Paiyu passed out yet again. Lugia rolled it's eyes. It's been through this before, so it could easily reverse Recover's logic yet again. As it flew down, however, it smelled a smelly smell that smelled... smelly. It gave off a disgusted look from the stench, but followed his nose anyways. Turns out, Eli was the one that produced the nasty scent. As she was crying, she noticed Lugia came to save her from this mess, but it cringed at her in appallment. Her trainer gave the shiny legendary a grumpy stare, growling out her command, "Don't ask. Just use your reverse recover on me and Paiyu like you did last time. I think it can get rid of instinctual odors, right?" The legendary bird shook it's head in disagreement and instead smacked his lips like how Bluschist would before flapping one of his wings at Eli since he didn't know the move, Gust. Magically, the scent disappeared and Eli was back to normal. Caramella, on the other hand, successfully spreaded it's syrupy scent around Eli and Paiyu and the bad scent dissipated. The bored-looking Lugia used it's reverse logic recover move on Paiyu and flew above the gang, ready to fly around somewhere else. All of a sudden, Paiyu woke up again, still embracing the tiny professor in her arms. Once she was up, Eli gave Paiyu a tight yet warm embrace as she squeaked in happiness, "Oh my stars, I'm so glad you're okay! I'm sorry that my sulfuric stench almost killed you. It's uncontrollable, anyways, especially when my negative emotions were at it's peak. I'll never let that happen again on my behalf! Now, if you could please release me from this hug, that would be great." Eventually, Paiyu stopped hugging the little professor and they both got up. After a little bit of time, Eli glanced up at the young trainer and told her, "Alright, now that my stench is out of the way, it's time to head to Vientown, which seems to be east of here. The inhabitants don't seem to be bothered by the scent incident, surprisingly, even when they were close by. For now, just follow me so that we can explore more of this amazing place!" The small scientist faced towards the way to the city and ran as fast as her little legs could take her towards the location. While doing so, she called all of her Pokemon to follow after her, not having a care for if they were too big or not. "Come on, fellows," she instructed her friends while giggling in a competitive attitude. "I'll race you there! You too, Paiyu! Last one there is a crappy Sonic the Sandslash game!"
07/18/2018 3:00 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Thank you for explaining! Really, my Pokemon are much more than pets; they are my friends when no one else is around." Paiyu thanked her friend as she reached for the Pokeballs. "So come out, everybody!" Five balls snapped open, and each one's Pokemon materialized in a flash of light. Caramella was already following Eli as she ran to the sea. Ramune the Vaporeon was close behind, eager to swim again. Meanwhile, Flaire the Quilava began to wander down the beach in search of new Fire-type buddies, avoiding the waves for obvious reasons. The Noivern was just about to begin another rampage when his trainer rung a Soothe Bell, immediately calming his spirits. Paiyu gave him a Kebia berry to eat while she tied the bell around the Sound Wave Pokemon's neck, and watched him fly away. Good. Now he won't start Boombursting the local Pokemon.

With everything taken care of, Paiyu placed Eli's things beside her and sat down on the sand as her Alolan Ninetales circled around her, wrapping her in its tails. "No, no, it's fine, Yuki. I already have the breeze to keep cool." the she told the Fox Pokemon and passed her a Petaya berry. "Why don't you go off and find some friends?" But the Ninetales insisted on staying, and both trainer and Pokemon spent the time watching their friends play in the Almia ocean.

Twilight began to set in, and Paiyu took out her Pokedex-phone to take a picture of the beautiful sunset over the sea. She didn't even have a chance to snap the photo when a terrible stench hit her right in the face. "Holy Magikarp! What is that?" the trainer exclaimed and plugged her nose as her Ninetales gave a disgusted look, as she had no way to protect her more acute olfactory sense from the smell. It was definitely not Eli's Muk, as it was of the Alolan variant, and there were no Skuntanks nearby either. The foul smell got stronger, and Paiyu saw her green friend walk up from the water, strangely grumpy, with Caramella beside her, attempting to comfort the peridot girl. Before she could put two and two together, Eli sat down next to her and apologized for the stench, explaining that she was its source. "But you're still my friend -" Paiyu began, but was cut off as her friend began crying about how no one would be her friend and that she was just a 'green monster'. Paiyu wanted to help her desperately, but knew she couldn't, as she had no Pokemon with Aromatherapy or Sweet Scent, and Caramella was frantically trying to rub her own cheek pouches to release that syrupy scent Alolan Raichus were known for, but to no avail.

Paiyu could only use the power of words to cheer her friend now. "You know what? I don't care if you stink. True friendship goes beyond that." Her eyes were burning now, but she still unplugged her nose and used both arms to hug Eli, hoping that this could make her feel better. After a while the trainer finally passed out, still embracing her friend.
07/18/2018 12:19 pm
Peridot XJ9
"Well," Eli explained to Paiyu. "From what I've researched, trainers and their ranger hybrid counterparts in Alima are allowed to have all of their Pokemon outside of their Pokeballs at once, but it's optional because in my case, I have mostly large Pokemon, especially in Lugia's case. Though, this practice is encouraged to show that you care for your Pokemon and you respect them as individuals instead of using them as tools." After clearing up her friend's confusion, the tiny professor turned herself towards the ocean and stared at it. For some reason, it's like it was calling her to play, even though it had no voice or telepathy to tell her. As an adult, Eli rarely had any time to play. All she had was one goal in mind: To change herself back to a human and become a ranger in Alima. Now that she chose to be a Peridot for the rest of her somewhat pathetic life, the first part of her goal is out of the equation. The other part, however, is technically already done. She flew herself to Alima, and in a way, she has already became a ranger in her own way. This was her dream region. The region she always wanted to go to as child, and she's already standing on it, albeit with a lowered visionary perspective. She made it, all with the help of her friends and others that still helped her on the way. Why wouldn't she want to celebrate by playing in the ocean? She turned to Paiyu and glanced up at her, telling her, "You know what? I'm going to let out all of my Pokemon and celebrate such a momentous occasion. After all, even if I don't turn out to be a ranger or mechanic, it was you who made this trip all the more possible, so let's celebrate it before we head to Vientown! If you're worried about getting wet, just play in the sand. You could easily towel most of it off from your clothing, anyways." She got out her notebook, pens, and anything that could easily get soaked from the water and handed it to Paiyu. "Can you hold these items while I play in the ocean for a bit?" As her friend approved with a nod, Eli replied back to her, "Thanks."

From her Pokeball pocket, she threw all of her Pokemon out at once, even Lugia, to have some fun and play with the other Pokemon as long as they were on the beach and within Eli's sight. Kangaskhan and Golem were chasing each-other on the beach in a playful manner as Alolan Muk goofed off with some Wingulls that were sitting on it. Mimikyu was still playing tag with the others while Lugia flew around the ocean to chase any storm clouds away. Crimson the Silvally, however, just quietly observed and looked uninterested in anything that was going on. All it did was watch it's trainer run into the ocean and stared at her to see what she would do next. Eli huffed herself up to the edge of the beach, with tiny footprints placed in every step on the sand. She could feel the cold water rushing at her toes as the waves came in. She looked at the waves ahead of her and wondered if she could wave jump them. Could she do it? Yes she could. If she did it in the past, she can do it again. Plus, she didn't care if her labcoat was soaking wet. She could just let the sun dry it. Eli ran at full force into the ocean, but before she could get close to a forming wave, she was too short and was only in the middle of what distance she could normally reach as a much taller human. All that stuck out from the water was half of her face and her hair. She gave off a grumpy stare and bubbled out, "I knew I should've chose to be a human instead." The short scientist knew she had to keep going and stood on her tippy toes as the water got deeper. All of a sudden, a wild wave appears and knocks Eli down into the deep waters near the beach's shore. She could still be underwater as a gem and not have to breathe without drowning, so she sat on the ocean floor and looked around for anything cool. Under the water, she saw a bunch of Tentacool and Magikarp swimming around in the oceans, with a few Chinchou and Lantern as well. Just looking at that Lantern alone made the tiny green professor think of Roncho's Pokemon of the same species, Bluschist. She looked at the Lantern from afar and gargled out, "Thank you, Roncho, for leading me here. Even if you're far away, you're still here in my now tiny beating heart." Eli looked around some more on the ground and found a dead sand dollar to give to Paiyu. She picked it up and let the waves that echoed underneath push her back to shore, since she hated being too vertically challenged to have at least half of her body stick out from the ocean.

After a while, the tiny professor is found on the shore, curled up into a tiny ball with a grumpy expression on her face. Her triangle hair was soaked to the brim and the point of it drooped down. From being fully exposed to water, she reeked of an awful sulfur smell that was similar to that of a rotten egg. Her labcoat was also wet from the ocean and had a grey tint to it's normally white colors from all the water it was plunged in. She walked up to Paiyu and sat on the sand, still reeking of brimstone ((A fancy term for sulfur)) as her feet made tiny prints on the ground. With a grumpy tone in her voice, she growled out to Paiyu, "My deepest apologies if I smell awful to you. It's just that any time my tiny body is fully exposed to water with a labcoat on or not, I reek of this horrible scent that nobody would ever bother to go near me because of it." In desperation to get rid of the scent, the Peridot girl grabbed the vanilla perfume she brought along with her and stared at it. "You see," She moped to her friend with a stream of tears coming from one of her eyes. "That's another reason why I regret choosing to be a Peridot forever. When those obvious reasons didn't bonk you on the head hard enough, getting exposed to water on accident or on purpose can leave you with a nasty smell that is sure to drive people away. Even the nicest of people still cower from this stench I posess! I can't even take a bath or a shower with the freshest of body or hair washes knowing that I'd still reek from all of that. That's why I carry around perfume when I need it; to get rid of this horrid sufuric stench!" Suddenly, Eli starts crying from both eyes and cowers into a tiny ball, spraying herself with the perfume with no effect as she groans out in despair, "Don't even take another whiff, Paiyu. This stench alone makes me a monster! A tiny green fluffing monster!" The more she whimpered out saddened tears, the more the sufuric stench got stronger and made her perfume less effective as a result.
07/17/2018 8:01 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
The flight to Almia was pretty long, but to Paiyu, time passed more quickly as she gazed over Lugia's side into the endless cloud fields, or enjoyed the view of the lush land or sparkling sea below. Mesmerizing.
Other times she had a good chuckle out of the memes Eli showed her.

After a while, the girls could finally see the shimmering sands of Nabiki beach below, and Lugia plunged into a steep dive to make the landing. Paiyu held onto the Diving Pokemon's back scales tightly to avoid getting flung off by the sheer momentum when it finally stopped. Eli, on the other hand, was launched face first into the sand, but got up and dusted herself off before her friend could ask if she was OK. Paiyu dismounted the legendary as it returned to its Pokeball.

"Wow! It's so beautiful here!" In reality Paiyu knew that the beauty of the Almia region was beyond words. The midday sun shone warmly on the beach and the forest a little way up the hills, and there were more Pokemon than Paiyu had ever seen on any route. They probably don't have a fear of humans here. The standard Pokeball on her belt began to shake lightly, causing the trainer to remove it and let out the Pokemon inside. "It's so pretty here, isn't it, Juniper!" the girl told her trusty Dartrix as it flew up into the sky to check out the new region. As Juniper flew up the hills, Eli came over and told Paiyu about the places nearby: the town with the ranger school, the burnt down forest, and Almia HQ, their destination. "Juniper would really like it here! I'm going to keep her out of the Pokeball... but what should I do with my other Pokemon?" Paiyu asked her friend, as she did not really know about the ways of trainers in the Ranger Regions.
07/14/2018 5:11 am
Peridot XJ9
After Eli successfully woke up her friend, she noticed that Paiyu looked a little drowsy from getting up, but simply just a small glimpse of the tiny professor's face gave her a sudden burst of energy. In a flash, the young trainer gave her little friend a gigantic but tight hug. She felt a little annoyed at the tight hug at first, but thankfully, it was as quick as a Pokemon who used quick attack. As she stared at her friend while she grabbed her Pokemon from the dresser, Eli realized that she was the one that made her happy. Heh, she thought to herself. I sure am glad that Paiyu looks happy to go to Alima today. I guess I'm not such a raincloud after all! For now, I might as well get ready myself and give her a bit of privacy. Eli jumped right off of her friend's bed and closed the door behind her to get Mimikyu. "Hey Mimikyu," she told the walking Pikachu costume. "Come on! What are you sitting around on the bed for? Let's get ready to go to Alima!" The mimic Pokemon looked excited and got itself off the bed to follow it's trainer into the bathroom. While in the bathroom, Eli looked up at the mirror to find that only a messy triangle of hair showed up on the reflection. With an embarrassed growl, she got herself up with some parkour skills and stared at her own reflection that looked back at her. "You know," she told herself as she was straightening out her dorito-shaped hair. "It's been a while since I've stared at an actual mirror. The only way I could ever stare at my own reflection in the woods was with puddles or water sources like lakes. Speaking of reflections, I might as well get used to looking like this. If my face could make Paiyu filled with excitement, maybe other people might look at me with the same effect." Once she got her hair to look similar to the hair she had before, she sighed and continued on with her rambling. "I don't know," she squeaked out to herself as she pulled up the labcoat sleeve that had Mewtwo's sign on it, which revealed a tiny green hand. "I could've chose to be a human again. I could've had no regrets. All my problems could've been whisked away just like that, but of course, I chose to become this. I mean, is this supposed to be the real me this whole time, or is this just some pathetic shell that I'm stuck in for the rest of my life? Is this really... who I am?" While squatting herself onto the edge of the sink, Eli looked up at the mirror and reached out to place her tiny green hand onto it. She glanced at it, looking at how small it is and began to imagine her old bigger apricot-colored hand in place of it. Soon, her old more human self was imagined in the mirror, but it was only temporary and it was back to her seeing the small hand she had placed on the glassy surface. From this alone, a single tear fell from her left eye in regret for what she chose to become.

"Kyu!" A sudden alert from Mimikyu made Eli slip on the sink and fall right down on the floor. It did hurt a little, but she was fine because she felt worse clumsy falls in her day. "Oh shoot, Mimikyu," She exclaimed to her Pokemon as she got up and dusted herself off. "You're right! We have to keep moving if we want to go to Alima!" She picked up some vanilla perfume that was lying on the counter and hastily sprayed her entire body with it so that she wouldn't smell like sulfur if it ever were to rain. Plus, her labcoat needed to not smell like sulfur, grass, and pine wood in order to look presentable in such a form like this. Once Eli was finished, Paiyu just got her clothing on and the tiny professor boosted herself out of the bathroom with her Pokemon to wait for the young trainer to get ready. Once the two both looked presentable, Eli and Mimikyu quickly followed Paiyu down the steps and stood with her as she asked her parents if they could go to Alima. Thankfully, her parents allowed Paiyu to go to such a region, and Eli gave a sign of relief that her friend's parents were lax enough to let their child go on a Pokemon adventure. Eventually, Paiyu ran over to the fridge to get some food for the journey. "No need to get me anything," She objected. "Gems are unable to eat anything unless they have a desire to, but I don't really need to eat anything unless stuffed crust pizza is an option. That stuff is my jam!" Mimikyu also chimed in to Eli's response with a bunch of cute little noises. Of course, Eli fed her Pokemon human foods because she always had a philosophy where Pokemon were always and forever equal to humans, especially in the food category. For some reason, her Pokemon were never bothered or sick from human food since they were so used to it, but Pokemon food had the opposite sickening effect on them instead because they were so used to human foods and hated being treated like dog-like Pokemon.

After selecting a few items from the fridge, the gang waved goodbye to Paiyu's parents and zoomed out from the city and into the woods. They went to a spot that had very few trees around and Eli threw out Lugia's Pokeball. "Ah, it feels nice to be in the woods again!" she exclaimed as she felt the summer breeze flow onto her face. In excitement, Eli ran up to Lugia and climbed herself onto the shiny legendary of a bird, with Paiyu following from behind to do the same. She pulled out a GPS from one of her oversized labcoat sleeves and punched in a pretty location for Alima that she knew of from her childhood, 'Nabiki Beach' "...And there!" She said after she finished putting the location into the GPS. "It turns out we're not too far away from Alima, but our region is definitely close to this other ranger-inhabited place called the... Uh, 'fye-ore' region? 'fee-ore?' Whatever. I'm going to pronounce it as 'fee-ore' because it reminds me of a similar sounding name I've heard from fairy tales in my childhood. We can go fly over the Fiore region since it's close by and region hunting suits your fancy. You got it?" Paiyu gave a single nod to Eli and Lugia was off in a flash. While riding on Lugia, Eli and her Mimikyu felt the warm yet somewhat cold summer breeze fly onto their faces as they rode on the pink and white legendary. The gang was sitting on the back of Lugia for the time being since it was quite spacious. Eli and Mimikyu are seen looking at memes on the small professor's rPhone (Rotom Phone), giggling away as they passed the time. She even showed Paiyu a couple of memes that made her laugh as well. A few hours later, Lugia had already past the confusing pronunciation of a region known as Fiore and was about to descend onto Nabiki Beach. "Hold on tight," Eli warned the young trainer. "There may be no inhabitants walking on this beach as of now, but we're about to roughly descend on a famous beach in Alima: Nabiki Beach!" Lugia flew faster and faster from sheer excitement of the region it was about to land on and made Eli fly right into the clear yellow sands of the beach, face first. In embarrassment, she got herself up and dusted most of the sand out of her yellow triangle-shaped hair while spitting out any bits of sand that got into her mouth. After her friend got off of Lugia, Eli walked up to her giant legendary Pokemon, leaving tiny footprints in the sand while her labcoat swept most of her tracks up, and returned it to it's Pokeball. On the beach, plenty of Pokemon were wondering free minding their own business such as Krabby, Slowpoke, Wingull, and plenty more. Mimikyu, however, went off to play a little with the beach Pokemon and felt welcomed by their presence after it introduced itself to them. They played a game of tag with their new Alolan friend being 'it.' Oddly enough, while observing all of the Pokemon in her surroundings, the tiny professor didn't see any Pokemon from Unova, Kalos, or even Alola here, meaning that she and Paiyu could get some credit for owning some undiscovered Pokemon in this region. "Ah, Here we are!" Eli squeaked excitedly to Paiyu with a smile. "I thought we'd never get here, but somehow we did! Welcome to the Alima Region! ...Well, more specifically, Nabiki Beach. I thought it would be a great place to start at because I heard this pretty beach was close by to a ranger school in Vientown, even though we're going to start at our training at the more popular Alima HQ. Heck, there's even a place nearby called the Vien Forest! I heard that it got burnt down by a careless trainer on accident, but it got restored and now it looks so elegant! What do you think of this region so far? Isn't it pretty?"
07/13/2018 6:29 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu's sleep was long, deep, and dominated by dreams.
It was not very surprising that all the adventures she had over the past few days were re-experienced, albeit a bit differently, in the dream world. She explored a huge forest brimming with Pokemon, some wild, some belonging to the people she had met and befriended; there were just so many Pokemon. The trainer felt so happy in this dream. Perhaps Almia would be like this?

Beep beep beep! The alarm clock went off, but the sound faded quickly as Paiyu hit the snooze button and closed her eyes once again. She felt something climb onto her bed; was it Petra trying to bask in the sunlight shining through the window? The girl was just about to open her eyes to see who it was when she heard an enthusiastic shout of "We're going to Almia!" right in front of her. Immediately Paiyu was filled with energy, and jumped right out of bed to give Eli a short but tight hug. She then grabbed her clothes and Pokeballs from the dresser and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. A few minutes later she was all prepared for the great adventure ahead as she shot down the stairs and into the kitchen, where her parents were waiting. "Mom, Dad, would it be OK if Eli and I go on a trip today? Pleeease?!" Paiyu was hopping with excitement. "Well, where are you two going?" her mother asked. She had to think for a second if she should really tell them. "Almia!" she finally replied, but a sense of dread began to creep into her with the possibility that her parents would disapprove.

"Well! My Paiyu is finally journeying to another region on her own, I'm so proud!" her dad exclaimed and gave her a pat on the back, and her mom nodded in approval. "Just remember to stay in contact!" they said as Paiyu turned to head for the door after getting some food from the fridge for both herself and her friend.
07/10/2018 11:28 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Skinner
PixelGore
How dose it work and that link wont work for me
07/11/2018 12:59 am
Peridot XJ9
((Ah, I see you want to join this roleplay, eh? I don't know if Tsunami checks this or not, but apparently the thread for roleplay applications apparently doesn't exist anymore. Though, if you want to join, I will give you the information I remembered from applying to this roleplay (since I still remember what goes into the application), and you can fill out the requirements below and put it in a spoiler because it would clog up the roleplay. Unless Tsunami replies and says we don't need anymore people or he'll make a separate application, I don't see why not. I noticed that he does come on occasionally, and he could possibly accept or deny your application. If he doesn't want anybody applying over here, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. Either way, don't sweat it and have fun! Here's the format for the roleplay application from what I could recall (Tell me if I'm missing anything, if you approve of adding more people in, Tsunami):))

((Application Thingy!))
Trainer Name:
Trainer Age:
Trainer Class**:
Trainer Backstory***:

Pokemon #1:
Moves* (Up to four):
Pokemon #2:
Moves* (Up to four):
Pokemon #3:
Moves* (Up to four):
Pokemon #4:
Moves* (Up to four):
Pokemon #5:
Moves* (Up to four):
Pokemon #6:
Moves* (Up to four):

*If you have no idea what moves your Pokemon can learn, use Bulbepedia, Serebii, or whatever you can find to see what moves your chosen Pokemon can have!
**If you have no idea what class your trainer is, there's a list of classes you can find out there on the internet.
***These fields are optional. You don't have to do these particular add-ons if you want to have your character be mysterious.
07/16/2018 12:25 am
Level 2 Apprentice Mage
Tsumani Webs
((PixelGore, you can apply in this forum by using "(( ))" (double apostraphes) if you want))
07/10/2018 10:58 pm
Peridot XJ9
"But gems can't sleep," Eli whispered to her friend as she got off the bed. "The only time you saw me sleep was when Mewtwo wanted to speak to me, and now I'm unable to do so from this point on unless Mewtwo gives me another sign." She stumbled herself over to the door as her legs felt heavier and heavier like they had ankle weights strapped onto them. Before she could take a step out the door, however, Eli heard Paiyu saying something about an offer to sleep with her. "Eh," The tiny green professor shrugged. "It's nice of you to give me a chance to rest in your bed, but since I'm going to be up all night, my personal ramblings and conversations with my Mimikyu might wake you up. Thanks anyways." Eli grabbed the door knob and bid her friend goodnight as she walked slowly towards her temporary room. She climbed herself onto her bed and pulled the covers over her, sweating in exhaustion from beneath. She eventually peeked out from beneath and looked around to see if the environment was quiet enough for her to take out her Mimikyu. Eli reached her labcoat sleeve-enveloped tiny hand into her oversized Pokeball pocket and tossed a specific ball with a "#1" sticker out onto the covers, revealing the good old walking Pikachu costume itself. "Mermi-kyu?" It asked Eli as it tilted it's fake baggy head to the side. "Yes," Eli replied to the mimic Pokemon. "It's that time again to tell each-other stories." As the night went on, the two buddies told each-other stories about what happened throughout the day and plenty of tall tales they made up on the spot. After finishing up one of their action-packed fake stories, however, Eli asked the small Pokemon something that it's never heard before ever since they first met, "You know, Mimikyu, I know that being a Peridot for life is now considered my true form, but I've never seen yours ever since we first met. Can I see it again? I want to see how beautiful you are compared to me." Mimikyu seemed a little hesitant, but nobody was around, so it peeked out of it's costume to reveal it's true form to Eli. It looked indescribable to someone who would normally fall ill to it's form, but since Eli could never die from natural causes, it had no effect on her whatsoever. "Daww," she smiled with glee at Mimikyu's shadowy form. "Your true form looks even more adorable than your costume form! Too bad it makes humans fall ill easily. Maybe it's because their bodies can't handle the level of beauty you possess and get sick because you're too pure for this world!" Mimikyu blushed as it pulled it's costume over itself. It felt relieved that somebody thought it was beautiful for once. "Yet again," Eli contemplated as she looked down on her tiny green hand she pulled out from her labcoat sleeve that had Mewtwo's markings on it. "No matter how hard I try, I still won't look as pretty as you do. Plus, I'm not going to be able to change myself back to a human anytime soon. I'm a Peridot forever, and since it's a life I'm going to have to live for an eternity, you bet your Slowpoke tails I'm going to live it! I just hope my legs are able to get back to normal as soon as sunrise hits. They're such a pain to lift up after I made my decision! I wonder if I chose to be a human in an alternate universe, I would have normal legs instead of these temporary heavy ones." Eli lid her head down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Heh," she smiled. "Only one can dream. At least I'm going to Alima tomorrow. Speaking of which, I wonder if Roncho is okay? If he's still hyper-sleeping, at least somebody at Alima will be on the case to pick him up. Whatever; we'll see what happens tomorrow." Mimikyu nudged at the small professor, hoping to get more stories and tall tales out of her. Thankfully, Eli knew the drill by now and the two reenacted some tall tale stories in a goofy fashion until the sun rose once again.

Once morning came about, Eli knew that it was time for Paiyu to get up. At the same time, however, the little professor thought about letting Mimikyu follow her outside of her Pokeball, like how one famous trainer named Ash Ketchum had his Pikachu out at all times. She shrugged, knowing that it's nice to have a Pokemon out to follow her every once in a while. "Okay, Mimikyu," she told the walking Pikachu costume. "I'm going to let you follow me outside of your Pokeball, but you have to wait here while I wake up Paiyu. Got that?" Eli's Mimikyu nodded to her and it's owner jumped out of bed. The Peridot girl realized that her legs didn't feel as heavy as they were yesterday, which was a relief because she didn't want to have to struggle herself to walk around Alima for the day. She ran up to Paiyu's door with loads of energy and entered her friend's room. Eli quietly climbed onto her bed and glanced down at her friend while sitting on her knees. She shouted at the young trainer in excitement to get her up, "Wake up, Paiyu! It's time to go to Alima!"
07/10/2018 12:09 pm
Level 25 Expert Lego Builder
Darth Theoden
(( Well, I'm leaving. Sorry I leave so soon, but I'm just so busy rn. Bye guys it was nice while it lasted...))
07/10/2018 9:44 pm
Peridot XJ9
((Well dang, that sucks! I hope you're able to finish up what you're busy with, and we will miss you a lot... ;~; Goodbye, my friend. Your character was fun while it lasted. D:))
07/10/2018 9:06 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Yep, that sounds like a good plan. But I think we should go back to sleep now to prepare for the big day tomorrow!" Paiyu finished the conversation and tucked herself in. "You wanna stay here, Eli?" she mumbled before falling asleep, hugging a small plush toy of a Flareon.
07/06/2018 6:08 am
Peridot XJ9
Eli listened to Paiyu ramble on and on about going to every region imaginable, but something about Paiyu's rant made the tiny professor feel a little bit shocked: She didn't want to be a ranger. Now, to Eli, being a ranger is probably the best job in the world. She could help out Pokemon in danger, beat up bad guys, and explore plenty of mysterious regions, all while not keeping any Pokemon captive in Pokeballs. How is that not exciting for her? Concerned, she walked up to the wooden front of the bed, with her little legs aching more and more with every step. Unfortunately, Eli is too short to get a clear view of her friend, so she stood on her tippy toes and peered over the edge of the bed. She was struggling to keep herself on her toes and was sweating in subtle agony. "Whatever do you mean?" She asked Paiyu. "I think being a ranger is great!" As Paiyu explained her reasoning on why she doesn't want to be a ranger, Eli was listening in to what she was saying, but she thought to herself, Eh, I already researched this stuff going in as a child. I can see why she prefers having permanent partners as a Pokemon Trainer, but what about all that captivity stuff a Pokemon goes through? I've heard that a Pokeball intentionally makes a Pokemon love you more, but is that true? ...Whatever. I'll think about it later. Suddenly, Eli realized something that Paiyu never saw in rangers before that she saw with Roncho: He had both Pokeballs and a capture stylus. From her explanation, it sounded like she's never heard of these types of rangers, so she had to get this information out to her friend. "You know, Paiyu," she objected. "I can see why you don't want to be a ranger, but consider this..." She took a deep breath and continued her thoughts from there. "When I first met Roncho, I noticed that he not only had a capture stylus, but also Pokeballs just like how a trainer would. I think it's possible to be a Pokemon Trainer and a Ranger at the same time if you were in one of these professions before. I mean, why would I ever give up the friends I just made to become a ranger, anyways? My poor Mimikyu would be alone in the cold if I never found him in the woods. I'm not going to change your mind or anything, but it's something to think about if you're really interested in what Alima has to offer us tomorrow."

Then after that discussion, Paiyu asked how far Alima is from the Soras region. Poor Eli didn't know how far Alima was from Soras and would almost have her dreams crushed, but luckily, she knew that this wasn't the era of cavemen, but one with technology instead. She could just use the GPS to know how far Alima is instead. "Despite this labcoat, I'm not a geological expert or anything, but thankfully, we can use a trusty GPS to tell us. I've got some cash, anyways, if we end up having no choice but to buy one." Eli's friend also mentioned if she was going to have to switch from Noivern to Lugia on the way if the bat Pokemon was very tired. This was a tough desicion for Eli, however. If Paiyu's parents saw her pink Lugia, she knew that she would probably be casted off into the wild again or have some sort of extreme reaction. Not only that, but if Eli's friend had to switch out Noivern while flying across the sea, she would most likely fall into the sea and drown. Normally, swimming wouldn't be a problem for a gem like Eli since she doesn't have to breathe underwater, but Paiyu was still human. She could still possibly risk drowning, and Eli was the one with the Lugia, not her friend. Eli panicked while also sweating at the same time. She didn't know what to do, but all of a sudden, she had another not-so-awful idea. "Well," she explained her idea to Paiyu. "We can just use Lugia, but we'd have to do it far away from the city, especially when your parents are skeptical about my shiny legendary Pokemon. If they are curious on what Pokemon I'm using, I'll just say I'm using a Skarmory or something." After finishing her explanation on extra details on her plan, Eli stopped standing on her tippy toes and walked over to the side of her friend's bed using her aching legs and feet. She climbed up onto the bed in embarrassment and lid herself down onto it. She glanced at Paiyu with a smile and asked her, "Does all of that sound good to you?"
07/05/2018 7:33 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
After Eli finished explaining her plan, Paiyu looked a little shocked, but that faded away and was replaced by extreme excitement. "Oh my Arceus, that just sounds so cool! I've always had a dream of going on a trip to every region, and maybe this would be the next step to that! Though, I don't want to become a Ranger..." her expression changed to a more thoughtful one. "See, as a Ranger, you don't use your own Pokemon, you just temporarily take control of whatever's nearby. I feel like bonding with Pokemon is an important part of the journey, and of being a good trainer. Even though I know the Rangers do things for the greater good - rescuing those in need, fighting crime - it just doesn't feel the same without a Pokemon you've been with for a long time and treat as a friend. At least that's whatI've heard..."
Now she was thinking if her parents would approve of the trip. She would ask them tomorrow.
"Another thing is, how far is Almia from Soras? (I searched up Pokemon world maps and can't seem to find where Soras might fit in) I know your Lugia can fly very, very far, but my Noivern might not be able to do the same. Will you let me ride with you if he gets too tired?"
And I'll ask my mom for the soothe bell if I really do have to ride EE.
07/03/2018 1:41 am
Peridot XJ9
"Well, if Mewtwo's been to so many places at once, he must be quite the traveler!" Eli joked at Paiyu's explanation of Mewtwo's Pokedex entry. Though Eli knew that Mewtwo had the coldest heart among Pokemon, she was surprised at how much her friend knew about this legendary Pokemon. Dang, she thought to herself as Paiyu was rambling on about Mewtwo. She knows more about Mewtwo than I do! I must've forgotten almost all of the Pokedex entries after spending many years in the woods. Man, do I really need to catch up on my knowledge, now...

Eventually, Paiyu stopped rambling on about what she knew about Mewtwo and asked Eli if she really did choose to be a Peridot forever. "Yeah," she nodded and sighed with regret in her voice. "Apparently, this is my life now..." After a split second of silence, Paiyu gave the same message of 'you are still beautiful on the inside' yet again to Eli, but her friend added a detail about helping her reach high shelves when she needed it most. "Aw shucks, that's very nice of you to do something like that for me, but here's the zinger to all of this. As you could tell from my huge-labcoat that seems to be stuck on me for life, I used to be very tall. I was around 5'8", which was taller than most women. As the only tall woman in the Aether Foundation, I normally was the one helping out with reaching objects on high shelves, placing up posters in high spots, the usual sort. I loved doing these tasks, especially when I could make Godzilla jokes and puns such as 'Rawr! Godz-Eli will help you out!' Ah, those were the good old days. Unfortunately, after the accident happened, I got shrunken down to a measly 4'5". You see, it's not because I had to deal with this height since birth; it was because at one point in my life I was absurdly big, and now... I'm absurdly small. It doesn't make me feel adult, you know, to be unable to reach those high shelves and get help with that. It just makes me feel embarrassed and unsatisfied." All of a sudden, Paiyu gave Eli a comfortable yet satisfying hug. "Thanks," she blushed with a smile. "I needed that."

After showing Paiyu Mewtwo's ranger sign, Eli's friend was fascinated on how Eli got such a symbol on the inside of her labcoat sleeve, but also felt a twinge of sadness from missing Roncho, which resulted in a much tighter hug. This hug in particular was way too tight for Eli, resulting in her squeaking out to Paiyu through gasps of breath, "Can you please... Make... The hug... A little looser...?" Paiyu loosened the hug a little bit, but was still tight enough for Eli to feel sympathy from her. "Thanks." she wheezed to Paiyu, trying to get back her air from the tight hug, even though gems don't need air to survive. After a while, Eli thought to herself a little about Roncho. When Eli was young, she always wanted to be a ranger, but there were no ranger headquarters nearby for her to become an apprentice. Roncho, in a way, gave her that spark to keep going and stay strong, even if she was feeling down. After the hypersleep incident occurred, the dream of going to Alima with a somewhat famous ranger was torn to shreds, and she fell apart to become the weak emotionally fragile Peridot she was in the woods again. In a way, Eli understood how Paiyu was feeling. "You know, Paiyu," she moped to her friend, with a single tear steam coming from her right eye. "I wish Roncho was here was well. He taught me how to be strong in tough situations again, almost like what my old self did. Without him, I wouldn't know what to do. My dreams would be gone! Paiyu, in a way, you kept me going like how Roncho did. If it wasn't for you, I would still be crying out in the woods for a long time, hoping for someone to come by and love me. But then you came along and showed me that being a Peridot isn't that bad. That's why I chose to stay as a Peridot forever. I did it for you and Roncho, because I'm more recognizable like this, and I can be friends with you for a long time, since I'm practically immortal. I mean, you can't just give up more friendship time and immortality just to be a boring human, am I right?"

Suddenly, she came up with an idea. A pretty darn fabulous idea indeed that could possibly work. Heck, it could help out Roncho in the long run and could possibly make both Paiyu and Eli heroes. She wiped up her tears and told her young trainer friend, "Alright, Paiyu. I have a plan that could possibly help us and Roncho out. Please cease the hugging so that I can tell you what it is." Paiyu stopped hugging her as Eli got herself off the bed. Eli's short legs were still hurt from standing up, but she had to get her plan out. She walked in front of Paiyu's bed and paced back and forth, even though her little legs ached like crazy, and told her the plan like how a nerdy science teacher would. "Okay," she sighed as she explained her plan with drops of sweat rolling down her face and gave a grumpy look in her eyes. "As you may know, in our current year of 2018, technology is still a possible way to get us places. I, of course, own a flying shiny Lugia, and you own a Noivern. Now, if we can get a GPS to show us the way to Alima, while using our own Pokemon to fly there, we can get there to let them know Roncho needs to be saved and that we can still sign up as apprentices there! Although, with my expansive knowledge of how Pokemon technology works, I would probably be a mechanic's apprentice, but I would still be capable to go out with you and Roncho on adventures. Plus, as a 17 year-old adult in the Pokemon world, I could at least allow us to visit for one day and go back to Soras, if it's okay with your parents. From there, you can decide if you want to be a field ranger's apprentice or not, and we'll be as good as golden! Sounds good to you?"
07/02/2018 4:12 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu was just about to drift off to sleep when she heard the lights in the hall flick on and someone's attempt to whisper to her from the doorway. Before she knew it, Eli was sitting on the side of the bed, trying to tell her about a dream she had. "You mean the one with the legendary? I've been racking my mind to figure out which one it was." Paiyu asked. The peridot girl nodded in return and began explaining her dream encounter with the mysterious Pokemon.

"Mewtwo... I've heard stories about him when my family lived in Kanto." Now Paiyu was telling Eli what she knew about the Legendary. "People say he was meant to be the most powerful Pokemon ever to be created, and also the one with the coldest heart. He had destroyed the ones who had given him life... and now no one knows where he is. Some say he now lives in the ruins of the Mansion on Cinnabar, others claim he dwells in Cerulean Cave, and there are even some who believe he had escaped to Kalos." she paused. "Sorry, I'm kind of going off track. Anyways, you said that he got you into this transformation situation, and now he wants to help you?"

Maybe seeing Eli's kindness to others had melted his heart... the thought seemed believable.

"And now you chose to become a Peridot forever?" Eli nodded. "Again, what you look like on the outside does not matter at all. But if you have any trouble getting things off of high shelves, I can help." Paiyu gave her friend a little hug. "The pain will go away some day, but for now you can just focus on the happy things in life, and - wow! Mewtwo gave you a Ranger Sign? Imagine what Roncho would say... if he were here. I hope... he's fine..." Paiyu managed to push back the tears and hugged Eli even tighter.
07/01/2018 6:16 pm
Level 25 Expert Lego Builder
Darth Theoden
(( im going on a very long hiatus for this thing. might even leave :P ))
07/02/2018 3:40 pm
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
it was nice having you here, but if you want to leave that's fine. As long as you enjoyed the roleplay, it's all good. Goodbye...
07/01/2018 7:06 pm
Peridot XJ9
((Aw, that stinks... If you're going to have a haitus, that's fine. Sometimes breaks are needed to get more ideas. If you're going to leave, however, I bid you farewell. It was nice of you to join this roleplay and add your charm to it, and you will forever be missed... ;~;))
06/30/2018 6:36 am
Peridot XJ9
When Paiyu's dad said something about staying in Soras for about a week, Eli flopped herself on her comfy foam-filled bag and gave out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank the stars!" She exclaimed. "I didn't want to leave this place so soon! After all, this is a very great region to reside in." Unfortunately, weeks can go by quite quickly, so she had to make the most out of being here.

After the long storytelling session had ended, Paiyu's mom advised everybody to get some rest for the next day. Being a gem with instincts, it would be impossible for Eli to get any sort of rest, even if she was resting on the softest bed in existence. Out of the blue, however, Paiyu's mom offered Eli a room of her very own. "Oh my stars!" She said in a gleeful tone. "I get my very own temporary room? I... I feel flattered. Thank you so much! I'll be heading up there if you don't mind..." As someone who lived out in the woods for a long time, she never had any sort of room given to her in ages. When Eli got herself up from her bean bag chair, something felt off. Her short legs suddenly felt heavy, almost as if she wasn't used to them at all. This is so weird... She thought to herself nervously while also sweating at the same time. W-Why do my legs suddenly feel super heavy? I thought I was used to being like this! Before she could take a step, a mysterious yet familiar voice rang in her head. It was Mewtwo who communicated with her telepathically, but most likely only did it once to tell her about the matter. Don't worry, Eli Wolftree. Since this form is permanent, your tall self is still not used to controlling a smaller body, thus is why your legs feel heavier than usual. It will wear off eventually. Eli nodded subtly to the voice in her head, but it was the tiniest nod she could make so that people around her didn't think she was crazy. To counteract this heavy feeling in her legs, she walked a little slower so that she didn't trip on her labcoat. It was almost like she was walking with a dress on, but in reality, she was walking on a labcoat that didn't fit her anymore. She dragged herself into the hallway and found herself a batch of stairs. Looking at what awaited her at the top of the steps, she felt intimidated by the distance she had to climb, especially for someone of her size. Every step she took upwards was surprisingly difficult for her, so she grabbed onto the rail from the best distance she could reach at. After a long while of climbing, a mini hallway awaited her with a bathroom, Paiyu's room, and another vacant room. She walked on the carpeted floor with the end of her labcoat dragging along from behind and entered her new temporary place to stay. Just like Paiyu's room, it contained nothing more than a bed and a dresser. Man, she thought to herself. It's been such a while since I've been on an actual bed. The most bed-like creation I could get from the woods was either a huge leaf or lying down in Kangaskan's Pouch. As Eli walked towards the bed, her little legs felt heavier and heavier with each passing step, and she needed to lie down on that comfy resting place more than ever. She stumbled over to the side of her bed, only to find that half of her body was the only part of her that towered over her bed. Eli felt embarrassed. If this was the life she has to live every day, she knew she had to get used to it. The small professor climbed herself up onto her bed and covered herself in it's blankets, sweating in exhaustion from beneath. "Ugh," she silently whispered to herself. "What did I have to do to deserve this?" Before even thinking of getting Mimikyu's Pokeball out, the thought of telling Paiyu about Mewtwo still itched at her mind. She knew she didn't want to put her short legs through more suffering, but she needed to get it out. Although it would be a little rude for her to barge into Paiyu's bedroom, Eli realized that she was still an adult and had a teensy bit of authority over Paiyu. Out of pure desperation to tell her friend, Eli got herself out of her covers and flopped out of her bed, with her legs aching more than ever. She ran up to Paiyu's room, falling face first on the ground a couple times before finally reaching her room to open the door. "Wait, Paiyu!" She loudly whispered at Paiyu. "Before you go to bed, I need to tell you more about that dream I had." Eli appeared to be sweating more than usual and huffed her tiny body to an empty side of the bed and climbed herself onto it. She sat on the edge of the bed with her sock-like feet dangling from below and panted out of exhaustion. She turned her head towards Paiyu and began to explain the entire dream:

"So, as you may know, gems aren't really capable of sleep, but somehow I broke my instincts and slept for once. When I got up in my dream, I found that I was standing on a pink cloudy floor along with purple skies. While trying to perform a lucid dream act (and failing at it), I was visited by a purple cat-like legendary known as Mewtwo. It told me that it was the mastermind behind my predicament of becoming a Peridot. I got mad at it, ranting on how my life was a mess ever since the accident happened, and of course, I weakly curled myself up in a ball and cried. Then suddenly, Mewtwo gave sympathy for me, filling me with positive comments, and then gave me a choice. It said I could either become a human again or stay as a Peridot forever with no power in the universe that could change me back to what I once was. In the end, I chose to become a Peridot forever. It's a decision I regret, but at the same time, it was worth it. I could have so many new and exciting experiences thrown at me, you know, and life just seems to be more interesting like this. I just hope I'm going to be able to get used to being a Peridot for a long while, because that's all I'm ever going to be..."

Eli stared at her tiny labcoat sleeve-covered hands for a little and clenched them both as a single tear flowed from her right eye. After a moment of silence, she wiped away her single tear streak and turned to Paiyu again. "Plus," she added. "Ever since I made my decision, my legs began to hurt like crazy every time I stood on them. Mewtwo told me that it was temporary because my tall human self's soul isn't used to being in such a small body for life, which is why they hurt now rather than before when I was already used to walking around as a vertically challenged Peridot. He even inscribed a ranger sign and his name on the inside of one of my labcoat sleeves to call him if I ever were to own a capture stylus. Take a look!" Eli crawled on the bed up towards Paiyu and pulled up her right labcoat sleeve, revealing a tiny green hand. She pulled the top of the sleeve downward to reveal a ranger sign for Mewtwo, a silhouette of his face, and even his initial of 'M.' "You see," Eli said as she pulled up her right labcoat sleeve to cover it fully again. "This is why I wanted to be a Pokemon ranger in the first place. Imagine the benefits of having one of those fancy capture styluses and summoning a friend you can count on without the need of using a Pokeball! Isn't that cool!? ...Digressing aside, it's proof that this decision I made wasn't made up after all and that Mewtwo isn't a savage-hearted Pokemon, but a friend who just needed a little bit of help in his life." Eli lid herself down on Paiyu's bed and glanced at her friend, hoping that she'd give her thoughts about the dream and if it satisfied her or not.
06/30/2018 3:38 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Interesting choice, Eli. We're still going to stay in Soras for a week or so, and then after that we will go back to Alola." Paiyu's father explained. Meanwhile, Paiyu was trying hard to think what legendary had visited Eli in her dreams. She knew a lot about the legendaries and their powers over the elements, but could not recall one who could send visions to people in need: could it have been Jirachi? Cressellia? Maybe the Alpha himself? Nevermind, I'll check my Legendary book once we get home.

"Now, we should all get some rest before we think this through tomorrow," said Paiyu's mother, "it's getting late. There's a extra bedroom upstairs for you to spend the night in, Eli." Already Paiyu was going upstairs to her room. There wasn't a lot in it: just a bed and a dresser. They were going to live in this house for just two weeks, after all, so there was no need to have the room decorated like the one in Malie City. At least it still had a cozy feel. Paiyu took off her Pokeball belt and placed it in one of the drawers. "Good night everyone. Tomorrow we'll have more amazing adventures and memories to make." she told the Pokemon inside. Then she went off to brush her teeth and returned to collapse in the bed.
06/29/2018 4:07 am
Peridot XJ9
While Eli was hearing in on Paiyu's conversation with her parents, a sudden sad aura emerged when Paiyu mentioned that she wanted to stay in Soras with her new found friend. Crap! She thought to herself with saddened anger. The moment that I decided to become a Peridot forever, I must've started yet another raincloud... again. Eli felt a bunch of guilt on the inside. It was like she was the one who caused these conflicting feelings of Paiyu's family wanting to stay for Eli, yet they needed to go home to Alola sometime in the future. Although she promised herself to not go back to that wretched scum of a place that caused her predicament, the tiny scientist knew that Paiyu was still a child, thus was still under her parent's control. To remove the sudden guilt that reined upon her, she thought about what would work best for her and Paiyu regarding the two regions. In a way, Soras was Eli's paradise. She met so many worthwhile friends and found that the region adored her small yet somehow cute appearance. Going back to Alola, however, would mean having to deal with people who saw her as nothing more than a hideous beast. But as Eli thought about it more, that was two years ago. Maybe times have changed and their opinion on her was way different than before. Maybe the Aether Foundation is in jeopardy and they need her intelligence more than ever due to the Ultra Beast situation going on over there. Eli thought hard about it, until she finally gave her final thoughts. "You know, everybody," She nervously squeaked out with her high pitched voice for the entire family to hear. "I know it may seem off for me to say something like this, but I-I... I'll go to Alola with you guys!" She began to sweat in regret for what she said, but kept on ranting anyways. "Sure, I definitely hated those clods over at Alola who destroyed my life, but maybe times have changed over there. It hurts me to think about my predicament, but while I was sleeping in the first time in ages, I had a dream that made me think otherwise. I was visited by a legendary Pokemon who told me that the past can cause pain, but I could choose to either run from it or learn from it. In a situation like this, I think it's best for me to learn from it and see what's going on over at that region and how they'll react to me now. After all, sometimes friendships need sacrifices in order to truly stay together." Eli didn't want to disclose Mewtwo or that she chose to be a Peridot forever because that was left for her to tell Paiyu about. She sunk herself down into her bean bag chair with remorse and sighed while wiping off the sweat that dripped from her face. I can't believe I just said that! She thought in huge amounts of regret. While laying in her bean bag chair, Eli got bored rather quickly and asked the family, "So, everybody, what do you want to do now?"
06/29/2018 2:01 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
As Eli seemed to drift off to sleep, Paiyu was having a lively conversation with her parents, telling her dad about what he had missed before he came home. He listened with interest, but his reactions to his daughter's experiences were not as emotional as his wife's, but he still showed concern when Paiyu got to the Serperior part."Well! It's rare to find such a friend like this so quickly, Paiyu." he remarked at the end of the story. "But what about the other people you met? Jack, Roncho, Martin... where are they now?" Paiyu's mom asked, a hint of concern in her voice. "Jack may have gone home. Roncho was still in the forest, but he should be safe. And Martin... he probably went off somewhere, maybe to his house somewhere else in the city."
Suddenly Paiyu went quiet as the thought of leaving Soras, and her new friend Eli, crossed her mind. The peridot girl seemed so sad and lonely before she had come across the group of Pokemon trainers in the woods. She found a friend in Roncho, but now he was gone, stuck in an indefinite hypersleep; now the only one Eli had was Paiyu. And she would be leaving for her home in Alola soon.
"You okay, Paiyu?" her father asked, noticing that she looked down. "I don't want to leave... my new best friend behind. I'm the only one she has now."
Paiyu's parents could understand that Eli was not well accepted by others because of her appearance, which did not seem very humanlike. She must have been very fortunate to get a friend like Paiyu, and they didn't want to cast a shadow on their newly forged friendship; but they needed to return to their home, and Paiyu was too young to stay. A faint atmosphere of sadness seemed to float around, and even Petra's ears were drooping.
06/27/2018 3:23 am
Peridot XJ9
((It's the 100th post! Woot woot! I'm going to fill this 100th spot for Paiyu until she's finished with her finals, especially when the waiting lasted more than 10 days...))

Eli snuggled herself in her bean bag chair, but a strange feeling began to hit her. She had never felt this feeling before ever since she was human, but it started to come back. Her eyes began to close slowly as the warmth of the comfy chair enveloped her tiny body. She began to wonder to herself, Am I starting to feel... tired? But why, though? Why am I suddenly capable of falling asleep when gem instincts before prevented me from doing so? Eli felt too tired to answer these questions and fell fast asleep into her own REM space.

When Eli woke up, she noticed that she wasn't lying on her claimed bean bag anymore, but on a cloudy pink floor. The sky above her was a dark purple, bringing a calm yet eerie atmosphere to the place. She slowly got herself up and walked around her own dream world. While doing so, she stared down at her labcoat sleeve-enveloped tiny hands and sighed, "I guess I'm still a Peridot here in my own dreams. But wait a minute! Shouldn't I be able to trigger a lucid or even a WILD dream here?" Eli snickered with glee and shouted out while covering her mouth with her hand, "I'm a genius!" She closed her eyes and imagined herself as a taller, much more gigantic version of herself with a helpless city below her feet. Hoping that her dream reality would come true, she opened her eyes to find that she was still the short Peridot that she was from the start. Eli was mad. She thought that she would be able to control her own dream-space, but it turns out that this world behaved more like reality than anything. "Hello!? Dream world!" Her high pitched voice squeaked loudly as she rose an angry fist in the air. "I said I wanted to become a gigantic version of myself! You know, like, Godzilla sized!?" As she sighed to herself and was about to sit on her knees and feel depressed, a voice from out of nowhere stopped her and made her leap backwards in shock. "This is not a dream, Eli Wolftree," the mysterious voice rang out from out of nowhere. "This is still reality, but you're now in my dimension." The small professor looked around in fear, only to glance up and find a mysterious floating Pokemon. It looked strangely cat-like, yet it looked smooth and humanoid. It had a tube that connected from the head to the back of it's neck along with a dark purple tail. It appeared taller than Eli's human form and looked even more intimidating to her much smaller Peridot form. Even a glare from this Pokemon's purple eyes can strike fear to even the most courageous trainers. "M-M-Mewtwo!?" Eli nervously squeaked out to the legendary Pokemon while also sweating in fear. "Indeed, I am." It telepathically nodded to her. "I have a reason why I broke your initial instincts that would normally prevent sleep at this time and it's because of this..." The purple humanoid Mew thought hard about what it was going to say and explained out with exposition, "You see, I always thought humans couldn't be trusted and it would be impossible for Pokemon to coexist. But somehow, when I saw you at the Aether Foundation caring for an artificial Pokemon just like myself, I knew you would be the perfect human that could bond with anyone, Pokemon or otherwise. To test this out, I made two of the most cold-hearted humans in the facility 'befriend' you and transform you into something you wouldn't be used to staying as, which turned out to be a gem-humanoid known as Peridot. I noticed while you were getting used to being this creature, you went through a lot of pain and suffering, but it's alright to feel those-" "Alright...?" Eli angrily shouted at Mewtwo from below, while also crying out angry tears. "Alright!? You honestly think it was still okay for me to feel those negative emotions!? What you really did was take away my future and most likely my life! You don't realize how rough I've had it! When you shrunk me down into a Peridot and turned my skin green, my entire life was destroyed! Nobody ever bothered to hire me or gave me a chance at obtaining a job, especially those with green screens involved! Reaching high shelves and counter-tops is now a nuisance and people keep dangling items out of my reach when they're around! I can't even walk around in the streets anymore knowing that people will shun me for my looks!!" After ranting out what she could to Mewtwo, she collapsed onto the ground and cried out a puddle while muttering loudly for the legendary Pokemon to hear, "And what's worse is that people will see me for nothing more than a tiny green monster. It's like I don't even exist, or even worse, they all think I'm annoying. It's like I'm a walking disaster; anywhere I go or anyone I meet would get hit with a raincloud of bad luck. I mean, just look at Roncho and Paiyu! Roncho made himself go into a state of hypersleep, Martin fell into a hole, and Paiyu nearly died from that Serperior attack! ...Just face the facts, Mewtwo. This time, I really am just a weak and pathetically useless tiny green ugly monster of my former self. All I ask you to do is to save me from this monster that I've become. All I want is to be changed back and loved like when I was a beautiful human. I want my old life back and my cheerful personality as well. I want to feel like I matter again, and if you're just going to let me suffer through the pain and misery I endured in a body like this... So be it." Eli curled her collapsed self into a weak-looking ball-shape and cried out even more agonized tears. All of the regret in her that was built up inside was placed in every teardrop she cried out, and Mewtwo noticed this quickly. Through his cold demeanor, he didn't understand why Eli was moping in his dimensional zone, but something from his past thawed out his frozen heart. It was all because he broke Eli's old personality, which was strikingly similar to a little girl the he knew when he was only in a test tube. Like the old more human Eli, she was carefree, friendly, calm, and extremely happy with life. When the humans induced a drug in Mewtwo that made the girl go away along with her Pokemon, he grew a cold personality and plotted revenge against those humans who took the one thing that made him happy. In a way, Mewtwo realized that like those scientists, he accidentally took away what made Eli happy in the first place. He began to feel sympathetic and floated down onto the ground near the saddened professor to comfort her. "Are you sure about that?" He telepathically told Eli while placing his hand on her back in a calm manner. "I know you're having feelings of frustration of why this happened to you, but look on the bright side. If you were never turned into a Peridot, how would you be able to make such great friends like Paiyu or Roncho? Unlike your normal human self, you are now not only capable of the obvious 'no eating/drinking/sleeping/breathing' factor, but you also don't die from natural causes like aging and are practically immortal. I know you feel weak and still have instincts to deal with, but you've also got a lot of defense in you. From those powers and quirks alone, you're not really a raincloud. You're a great asset that can be very helpful if people are able to see it in you. For example, you were able to save both Paiyu and Martin from their supposed 'rainclouds' and I'm also sensing that Roncho is slowly waking up from his hypersleep. Don't ever doubt yourself, Eli Wolftree. You still look beautiful, and times have changed ever since. People won't mind that you're green or small at all. Plus, there are plenty of benefits from being short that you've figured out on your own and there are plenty more you can discover for yourself. I've also sensed that you have a great bond with your Pokemon, especially when helping out with danger and roadblocks. I'm sorry that I've made your life worse. I could never forgive humans for taking away a girl I once knew, but when I tried getting someone similar to her like you back, my plan ultimately backfired. I can make it up to you by giving you a permanent choice. Are you sure you want to be a normal generic human, or do you want to be a Peridot with powers and experiences you've yet to discover on your own?" After hearing Mewtwo ramble on about a bunch of positive comments about how Eli's predicament is more of a benefit than a drawback, she wiped away her tears and asked Mewtwo, "Am I really going to be whatever it is I choose... Forever!?" The cat-like legendary nodded and replied, "Choose wisely. There will be no way to reverse this choice and no power in the universe can fix that. Not even me, Arceus, your potions, or your assumed cure can do anything about it." Eli thought long and hard about this decision. Being the tall human she once had a lot of benefits, but at the same time had a lot of drawbacks. If Eli got older, she would most likely die before her younger friends like Paiyu would. Not only that, but a lot of human responsibilities were thrown onto her like paying for bills/taxes, looking for a decent job, paying for rent, and buying necessities for herself like food or water. By being a Peridot, however, she felt so free. She could be a trainer, would never have to get food or water for herself, roam around in the woods without suspicion, crawl into tunnels like how a spy would, and technically have immortality, even though there are drawbacks to being a vertically challenged gem humanoid. She kept pondering and pondering as hard as her smart little mind could. Eventually, she breathed in and out and nervously squeaked out her answer, "Okay, Mewtwo. I've thought about it long and carefully, and it took me a long time, but... I've made up my mind." The legendary Pokemon started to read her mind and find the answer lurking in her heart, soul, and mind combined. Mewtwo signaled Eli that he was done by nodding his head calmly. "If that is what you wish to be forever," Mewtwo telepathically confirmed in a calm manner with a smile. "So be it." The genetic Pokemon closed the palm of his right hand and released a flashing light of energy as he opened it. The strange aura eventually hit Eli and blacked the tiny scientist out of Mewtwo's dimension.

Eli woke up on her comfortable bean bag chair that she was laying on before. Paiyu's family was still chatting away about the gang's crazy adventure they had. Hmm, She thought to herself. It's like they never noticed that I actually slept for once in my life. While she relaxed on her foam pellet-filled chair, Eli looked down at herself and found out what she had chosen to become. It turns out, her hands were still the same old tiny green labcoat sleeve-enveloped limbs that they always were. Her arms were still shortened, and she could even sink herself down in that comfy chair with a little patience. Eli's decision in the end was obvious: She chose to be a Peridot forever. She sweated a tiny bit in regret for what she's done to herself and thought, So... I guess this is my life now, isn't it? I do regret this decision a little, but at least I can try to get used to this tiny body and see what I'm capable of in the end, especially now that I can be both a child and an adult at the same time. As she examined herself of what she now is for life, Eli found a little branded mark inside one of her labcoat sleeves that had a small picture of Mewtwo's head along with an "M" and a ranger calling mark next to it. She smiled, knowing that seeing Mewtwo wasn't really a dream after all, and that he was now a true friend of Eli's that she could call upon at any time. After a while, the hyperactive sleep prevention gem instincts kicked into Eli and began watching the family's conversation to see if anything interesting popped up from Paiyu's mom or dad.
06/17/2018 12:08 am
Peridot XJ9
As Eli was laying on her comfortable bean bag chair, she noticed that Paiyu's mom didn't add anything after her daughter explained the entire story. Instead, she glanced at the tiny green scientist and gave her a compliment for saving Paiyu's life. Eli jolted herself into a seating position and flopped herself onto her back from the surprise comment as she laid herself onto the comfy bag. "Aw, shucks," she said as she blushed and scratched the back of her triangle-shaped hair. "It was nothing! What can I really say, except, you're welcome!" But really, she thought to herself as a single drop of sweat rolled down her face. If it wasn't for my gem instincts back there, I would have never had the time to save her from that massive Serperior and we both would've been screwed! Paiyu's mom walked towards Eli and gave her a gift as a token of gratitude. It was a pendant that was shaped like Arceus' ring with tiny light green gemstones that looked strikingly similar to the gemstone she has permanently stuck on her forehead. She held the necklace in her tiny labcoat sleeve covered hands and was mesmerized by the sparkling of each individual gem. Hold up! She thought as she stared at the necklace. Are those gems on that necklace... Peridots!? Eli looked confused at the piece of jewelery and added another thought to herself, I don't know if I should feel happy or disgusted by this. I mean, I never looked at any sort of jewelery like this as a human, but... She let out a quiet sigh to herself and continued ranting on in her thoughts. Now that I'm a Peridot humanoid myself, I'm getting these weird mixed thoughts of whether I should say this is gem genocide or that I should be blessed with a gift like this... She had to think of something to say that wouldn't be too offensive to Paiyu's mom, but at the same time, Eli loved receiving gifts, no matter what it was. After a split second of thinking, she glanced up at Paiyu's mom and said to her, "Wow, thanks! I'll be keeping this in one of my labcoat pockets to remember you by, since, as you can see, I already have a gemstone stuck to my head..." As she stuffed the necklace into one of her oversized labcoat pockets, Eli pointed to the gemstone that looked similar to the gems found on the necklace and flopped herself down on the bean bag chair. Nailed it! She sighed to herself in relief as she produced even more drops of sweat down her face. She turned her tiny body close to Paiyu and her mom, waiting for some form of discussion to pop up from the two. When suddenly...

'Ding dong!' The doorbell rang, alarming the tiny scientist that someone else was arriving as well. She stretched out her short arms and was about to rush towards the door, but it seemed that Paiyu and her Lycanroc, Petra, were already zooming to see who it was. Eh, she sighed to herself as she flopped her arms back onto the comfy bag. What's the point of rushing towards the door when someone already has it covered for you? Out of the door came what turned out to be Paiyu's dad. He looked like he was way taller than Paiyu's mom, which was not a good sign for someone like Eli who was already this short statured. At the same time, however, he seemed a bit more silent than Eli's former father, who was a loud jokester, but at the same time was kind-hearted. This one, to Eli at least, seemed like the complete opposite. As Paiyu and her dad went onto the couch in the back of the room, Eli sank herself further into the bean bag chair out of intimidation. Oh Arceus, She nervously thought to herself as more sweat dripped from her face. I hope Paiyu's dad is as nice as her mom, because if not, I'm in for a world of pain...
06/16/2018 7:33 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Just as Paiyu finished recounted her experience, her mother turned to Eli. "What a nice girl! Helping my Paiyu get out of danger... I can't thank you more," she told the green girl. After a few moments of silence, she took off the necklace she was wearing and offered it to Eli. "You can take this, it's a reminder of my gratitude to you." The golden pendant shaped like Arceus's ring shimmered in her hand. Tiny gemstones of a bright green color sparkled on each point of the emblem.
Meanwhile, Paiyu was stroking Petra's beautiful white mane as the Lycanroc purred contentedly and swished her fluffy tail. Suddenly, the Pokemon perked up to the sound of a door opening, and then, without warning, tore out of the living room to greet the person who had just entered. Paiyu followed the Wolf Pokemon down the hall, then broke into a rush to hug the man closing the door behind him. "Dad! You won't believe what happened for the past few days!" she exclaimed, "you wanna come sit with us?" He nodded in agreement, and they went back to the living room.
06/13/2018 5:58 am
Peridot XJ9
Eli snuggled herself in the bean bag, holding her arms close to her tiny body. When Paiyu's mom asked the tiny scientist if she was Paiyu's best friend, she perked up at the tall motherly figure and replied, "Why yes I am. In fact, my full name is Professor Eli Wolftree, but really, you can just call me Eli. I used to work at the Aether Foundation until a freak accident happened to me, which turned me into the small Peridot that I look like today." She stared at her tiny hands, enveloped in her labcoat sleeves as they were laying on the bean bag. "I mean, if you want me to go in depth of how I became this... Thing, be my guest," she said in a melancholy tone as she laid her head down on the comforting bag while looking up at Paiyu's mom at the same time. "It's the least I could do for helping Paiyu through this crazy journey of ours. Also, if you curious, I'm not really a child. I'm 17 years-old, shockingly enough, so in a way, I've kind of been her guardian throughout our adventure, especially when I helped her out when she was in danger..."

She tossed herself to the right side of her small body and stared up at the two while they were talking to each-other. Paiyu ranted on to her mom about the adventure she and Eli had together from her crazy Kangaskhan to that time where Paiyu got attacked by a giant Serperior. While going on and on explaining the details of their adventure, Eli listened in and began to reflect all of those good and bad times they had together. Man, she reflected to herself as she looked down at her tiny labcoat sleeve-covered hands. It almost feels like yesterday since me and Paiyu first met. I went from being stuck inside of a Kangaskhan's pouch while observing wild Pokemon to laying on something that feels like home. Ever since I became a Peridot, my whole life has changed. Though my visionary perspective has been lowered massively, It gave me a reason to keep my head up, both figuratively and literally. I mean, it's weird having to get used to this new body, having to learn new instincts and finding out what I'm capable of doing, but for some reason, my new friends have gotten me through this bumpy road I'm on. From Roncho to Paiyu, they've really helped me out in terms of becoming my old self again. My old... More human self. Eli sighed silently in a saddened yet hopeful tone. She snuggled herself again to get into a more comfortable position in the bean bag chair and reflected some more, You know, maybe someday I'll find some type of cure to my monstrous form, even though I've believed that there was no hope in finding some type of cure to reverse the process. But really, maybe I should stay like this for a while. It sucks, sure, but I think life is more interesting like this, especially when I've got friends by my side. I'm so glad I came here in the end. I just hope to have many more exciting experiences like this and one day get the dream job I deserve. After reflecting to herself, she looked up at Paiyu and her mom to see if she was done explaining her adventure. It turns out they stopped explaining their story, and Eli seemed to have written her reflecting thoughts in her notebook with a log date of "June 13th at 9pm." She didn't even know that she was writing all of that down, but maybe she just was such an expert that it was all done subconsciously outside of her thoughts. Since Eli couldn't sleep because of her gem instincts, she continued to listen in and see if Paiyu and her mom talked about anything interesting again.
06/12/2018 7:24 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
Petra scampered into the living room and cocked her head inquisitively at Eli before curling up on a rug in front of the bean bag. Paiyu and her mother entered soon after and sat down on one of the couches. "So," Paiyu's mom began, "Paiyu told me that you were her new best friend. Your name was Eli, right?"
She didn't seem to care about Eli's appearance at all.

A long conversation ensued between the three as Paiyu retold her adventure during the past few days.: how it all started with a little Snivy off Soras Route 2, then the Kangaskhan, Jack's Zygarde, and Roncho's Pokemon; getting lost in the woods and getting found by Crimson, rescuing Martin from the hole, and then-
"Oh my Arceus! A Serperior attacked you?!" Paiyu's mom exclaimed suddenly, as if she had been hit by a Worry Seed. "It was too powerful for Juniper to take down, and my Pokeballs were already out of reach when the idea of using Yuki or Ee to fight it hit me... I blacked out... but then a miracle happened. I saw a Legendary Pokemon before me, healing my wounds. And now I'm fine!" Paiyu explained, careful not to disclose the connection between Eli and Lugia. "And then we came here. It feels good to be home!"
06/10/2018 2:32 am
Peridot XJ9
After a while of exploring the city, the gang has finally found Paiyu's house. Eli, however, felt a strong stinging sensation in her short legs, almost the same feeling she felt as when she took a long walk around her home city streets as a human. Although she didn't feel tired in the slightest, her little legs still needed some rest. As Paiyu announced to everybody that they have arrived at her house, Eli groaned with exhaustion, "Ugh, finally! We've been walking for hours! The pain in my legs is unbearable..." She acted a little grumpier than usual, but she couldn't help it. Walking around Carina City for her was tiring enough, but walking around the streets as a vertically challenged Peridot was something that made her feel worse. As Paiyu opened the fence gates, she lugged her small body behind the young trainer and panted as she stood in front of the door. After shaking off the tired feeling and sweating out of leg exhaustion, she thought to herself, Oh boy! I wonder if Paiyu's mom is around the same height as me. If she is, we can tell so many stories about our rough lives and maybe we could be best buddies! After all, I'm technically an adult in the Pokemon world.

Eli glanced up at the door and smiled, hoping to find that Paiyu's mom is around her height, but as the door opened up, she was revealed to be much taller than expected. Although she kept her smile out of pure friendliness, a drop of sweat ran down Eli's face from pure disappointment. She still liked the tall mom's friendly attitude towards Paiyu, so maybe this wouldn't be that bad for the labcoat-wearing Peridot after all. Suddenly, a Pokemon that appeared to be a midday Lycanroc ran up to Paiyu and greeted her with a lick to the face. It was almost about to tackle Eli, but thankfully, it was ordered to calm down with it's greetings before it could even jump on her. As Paiyu introduced her mom and pet Wolf Pokemon to the gang, Eli waved at Paiyu's mom in a friendly tone and allowed the Lycanroc to sniff her labcoat sleeve-covered hand as a way of saying hello. Eli knew back from when she was human child that allowing a dog-like Pokemon to sniff a person's hand is a way it gets to know them better. As the Lycanroc sniffed her hand, it looked at Eli with sympathy, almost as if it learned her backstory instantaneously and gave a gentle couple of licks to her hand as a result. Eli giggled at the limited tickling sensation on her cloth-covered hand and patted the Wolf Pokemon on it's head. "Aw, you're such a cute Lycanroc! Yes you are... Yes you are!" she said to the Pokemon in a baby voiced tone. Paiyu signaled her friends to follow her into the house, and Eli immediately followed her footsteps. What awaited her was a living room with two couches and... "Oh my stars!" she gasped excitingly as she pointed to a familiar object. "Is that a bean bag chair!? I've never sat on one of these for years! I'm going to claim this for a little if you don't mind..." Eli ran up in excitement to the chair and flopped herself onto it. She rolled herself onto her back as the chair sank her in deeper and deeper until half of her face and her tiny feet surrounded by her oversized labcoat stuck out from it. She looked relaxed while saying to herself surrounded in a heavily form of comfort, "Oh, this is more relaxing than I've remembered!" Come to think of it, she thought to herself. Maybe this is the plus side of being a Peridot. These bean bag chairs are way comfier than when I was a human, especially now that I can sink into them fully due to my incredibly short stature. Plus, I think I might be able to get into a Rat-I-Queso and play games there while looking like this. You know what? Maybe I should look at the plus sides of being a Peridot instead, because, man... This is the life. She gave out a satisfied "Nyeh heh heh" and allowed herself to rest her tired little legs while listening to the conversation going on from the outside.
06/09/2018 1:39 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
After what seemed like an hour of walking, Paiyu stopped in front of a house that stood out from the others beside it, with a small front lawn surrounded by a fence. "Here we are!" she announced to Eli (and Martin if he still here) as she pushed the fence gate open and walked in, leaving it open for them to follow her. Paiyu half-walked, half-ran to the door and knocked on it. Footsteps were heard, and a few moments later the front door swung open to reveal a tall woman who seemed to be in her late thirties. Her hair was long, just like Paiyu's, albeit of a darker shade of brown-black, and she had a kind look in her eyes. Paiyu rushed forward immediately and gave her a warm hug as she whispered "Sweetie." Barely had the mother and child finished their embrace when a canine Pokemon bounded down the hall behind them and jumped at Paiyu to lick her face, careful not to scratch its trainer with the rocks on its mane. She playfully scolded the Wolf Pokemon to stop, and turned to face her friends. "This is my mom," she said as she shifted back to stand beside her mother, "and this is Petra, my Lycanroc," she continued, placing a hand on the Rock-type's head to pet it. "Mom, Petra, these are my new friends. I'll properly introduce them when we go in and sit down." They then turned around and walked into the hall, Paiyu signaling for her friends to follow.
06/07/2018 2:21 am
Peridot XJ9
As Eli stared up at the sign, Paiyu mentioned that the city was called 'Carina City' and explained that she actually lived in Alola and were planning on going back after a while. After getting herself shunned out of the Alola region due to the tragic accident that happened to her over there, she didn't want to go back to that wretched scum of a place. Seeing that Paiyu could go back to Alola someday ((Gee, I hope not.)), Eli didn't want her to go back so that she didn't have to relive the nightmare that was Alola or the Aether Foundation ever again. "You know, Paiyu," she told Paiyu in a calm manner. "You've been such a good friend that I never want you to leave this region, ever." Subtly, the tiny green scientist was telling Paiyu that she wanted her to stay in Soras for a long time and that she didn't want to go back to her home island of fond yet also traumatizing memories of her incident. She knew that there was no cure to her transformation and that she was going to be stuck as a Peridot for life, no matter how hard she tried. Shaking off the flashbacks, she followed Paiyu as she instructed her to help search for her home.

As Eli walked around the New York-styled place, she noticed all of the gleaming windows of the massive buildings as it was becoming nighttime. When it became night as the moon shined in the sky, street lights started to light up the night and glow ever so brightly. "Woah!" she exclaimed as she looked up at all of the buildings around her. Eli lived in a city in Alola when she was a child up to her late teenage years before moving out near the Aether Foundation, so she recognized everything that was placed in every street. Everything around her looked so humongous. From the buildings to the traffic signs, everything that was familiar to her was now so large. Even the parking meters were now bigger than her. Eli felt embarrassed. She hated that she went from being bigger than most of the parking meters from her late teenage years to her being shorter than them. She gave a grumpy stare at one of them as she passed by, blushing at it in embarrassment. When people passed by her and Paiyu, something felt different. Most of the people when they looked at Eli gave off a silent "Aw, Look at her! She's so cute in her little labcoat! I just want to give her a hug and protect her!" in a baby voice. Eli blushed and looked confused as people gave her happy comments. How could people in Alola mock her for her appearance while everybody in Soras gave her love and praise for looking so small? Have times really changed since then? Who cares. She was just happy that people gave of a genuine liking for who she was and could care less about her appearance. When Paiyu asked her if the city was beautiful, she nodded to her while smiling, "Yes. It's very beautiful indeed." While looking around the city in awe, Eli noticed that she hasn't written anything in her notebook yet ever since Roncho went into hypersleep. She stopped looking at it and shrugged, knowing that she could write everything she experienced when she got to Paiyu's parents' house. Man, speaking of Roncho, she wondered to herself as she explored the city. Did he ever get out of his hypersleep yet? I'm still worried for the guy and I hope he wakes up to visit us someday...
06/06/2018 9:58 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Well, here we are. This is Carina City." Paiyu announced as she got off of Lugia's back. "This is not my actual home, though. Our house here was rented out for a few weeks, and then my parents and I are returning to Alola. They once said Soras was a beautiful place that everyone should go to at least once in their lives, and so I decided to tag along when they said they were coming here for a Pokemon-tracking trip. Enough rambling now, we should start searching for my place."
And so they entered the city.

In the amber light of the sunset, people all around Carina City were returning to their homes for the night. Lights in buildings were blinking on, one by one, just like the first few stars in the sky above. "Isn't it beautiful here?" Paiyu asked Eli as they strolled through the city.

(I hope you're OK with the city name Tsumani)
06/05/2018 5:23 pm
Peridot XJ9
As Paiyu mounted Eli's Lugia, she laughed at her little joke about the news. Suddenly, Paiyu brought up a sentence that Eli wouldn't expect from her, something about a scary story of what happened at Whirl Islands. Eli looked a little shocked at first, with a single drop of sweat rolling down her face, but quickly wiped it away to remove suspicion. A scary story about Whirl Islands? She pondered nervously to herself. Could it possibly be about my parents being whisked away at all? I need to know about this origin! She eventually shook off the feeling and noticed the sunset across from the forest. Eli turned to Paiyu and nodded to her response, "Okay then! Let's go already! I hope your parents don't mind you being a little late." Eli whispered to Lugia where they were going and it took off into the skies. She felt the wind blowing at her hair and somewhat chill-protective labcoat, which felt like a fresh summer breeze from up high.

From above, Eli noticed the beautiful sunset across from the clouds and the trees below her that looked like dark green cotton balls from above. It made her feel taller, prouder, and even more powerful than she was on the ground. While looking from below, she held out her labcoat sleeve-covered fist and 'squashed' the trees from above, while squeaking out with her high-pitched voice, "Rawr! I'm Godzilla! Hear me roar!" She rolled on her back and laughed a lot while Paiyu was watching from the other side. Being up in the sky on Lugia's back made her feel happy again, but as she looked up at the much taller Paiyu while lying on Lugia's back, her happiness was chilled down to a state of mediocrity and sat on Lugia in a riding position, knowing that flying at sky height was only temporary and it was back to her being small again. Eli's Lugia gave a signal out to the two trainers on it's back as it's owner advised Paiyu to hold on tight as it slowly descends. It flew itself down like an airplane near the city's entrance and landed itself on it's feet. Eli jumped off Lugia ungracefully and returned her Lugia to it's Pokeball once Paiyu got off. Eli stared at the giant entrance sign to the city and knew this was going to be one heck of an adventure.
06/05/2018 8:36 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
"Yeah, I don't think it would be a good idea to fly a legendary right above a crowded city... we'd probably go on the news!" Paiyu chuckled a little as she mounted the pink Lugia, "And I think my parents might freak out if they saw such a powerful Pokemon too. My mom is kind of scared of the Whirl Islands from a story she was told as a child... so maybe you should keep Lugia a secret for now. Anyways, we should get going! It's gonna get dark soon."
06/04/2018 11:34 pm
Peridot XJ9
((Yeah, it turns out we're in the Soras Region, confirmed by Tsunami's comment many roleplay sentences down. :P))

As she kept listening to Paiyu's response to her question, Eli thought to herself, Man, Paiyu must have some good parents if they're not discriminators. Honestly, I don't know where mine are. They said they were taking a boat to the mysterious unknown 11th region, but they never returned. It sucks, really. Never being able to see my parents again after I've grown up is such a bummer... She sighed to herself, assuming the worst in that they could've got got whisked away by a regular more dangerous blue Lugia. She looked up at her own Lugia, seeing an eerie parallel to the blue Lugia that could've stormed away her parents, but shook the feeling off that this was her pink Lugia that brought sunshine and happiness rather than the opposite. She climbed herself onto Lugia's back and looked pumped to ride. Eli offered Paiyu onto the Lugia by replying to her request with a smile, "Sure! We can go right now! Note we'd have to stop flying at the entrance to walk around the city because if the people over in the city saw a flying shiny Lugia, they would go berserk easily and think it'll cause storms even though it only brings sunshine, though I can show this legendary bird off if your parents want to see it if that's okay with you."
06/04/2018 6:34 am
Level 20 Expert Pokemon
The FaiyaBLAST
(wait what, we're not in Alola?)
"My parents are nice people," Paiyu replied, "they taught me that one should not discriminate people by their appearance or background. The only thing that matters, is who they are in their hearts." she remembered saying something similar to Eli a while ago.
"You can easily recognize my house from above. It has an extra-large yard adjacent to a small stream. Should we go now?"

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome