My Pokemon Roleplay

6 emeralds 99 replies 1,265 views | started 04/03/2018 11:27 pm by Tsumani Webs
Hello guys, and welcome to my Roleplay! If you are not one of the following, you may not use this forum unless you are just looking around. You can apply here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/communities/pokemon-role-play-apply-in-the-c_568675/
Tsunami Webs
The FaiyaBLAST
Chron
BlueBarry360
Peridot XJ9
The Potato Prince

Welcome, all of you!
Posted by avatar
Tsumani Webs
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage

99 replies

06/17/2018 12:08 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
As Eli was laying on her comfortable bean bag chair, she noticed that Paiyu's mom didn't add anything after her daughter explained the entire story. Instead, she glanced at the tiny green scientist and gave her a compliment for saving Paiyu's life. Eli jolted herself into a seating position and flopped herself onto her back from the surprise comment as she laid herself onto the comfy bag. "Aw, shucks," she said as she blushed and scratched the back of her triangle-shaped hair. "It was nothing! What can I really say, except, you're welcome!" But really, she thought to herself as a single drop of sweat rolled down her face. If it wasn't for my gem instincts back there, I would have never had the time to save her from that massive Serperior and we both would've been screwed! Paiyu's mom walked towards Eli and gave her a gift as a token of gratitude. It was a pendant that was shaped like Arceus' ring with tiny light green gemstones that looked strikingly similar to the gemstone she has permanently stuck on her forehead. She held the necklace in her tiny labcoat sleeve covered hands and was mesmerized by the sparkling of each individual gem. Hold up! She thought as she stared at the necklace. Are those gems on that necklace... Peridots!? Eli looked confused at the piece of jewelery and added another thought to herself, I don't know if I should feel happy or disgusted by this. I mean, I never looked at any sort of jewelery like this as a human, but... She let out a quiet sigh to herself and continued ranting on in her thoughts. Now that I'm a Peridot humanoid myself, I'm getting these weird mixed thoughts of whether I should say this is gem genocide or that I should be blessed with a gift like this... She had to think of something to say that wouldn't be too offensive to Paiyu's mom, but at the same time, Eli loved receiving gifts, no matter what it was. After a split second of thinking, she glanced up at Paiyu's mom and said to her, "Wow, thanks! I'll be keeping this in one of my labcoat pockets to remember you by, since, as you can see, I already have a gemstone stuck to my head..." As she stuffed the necklace into one of her oversized labcoat pockets, Eli pointed to the gemstone that looked similar to the gems found on the necklace and flopped herself down on the bean bag chair. Nailed it! She sighed to herself in relief as she produced even more drops of sweat down her face. She turned her tiny body close to Paiyu and her mom, waiting for some form of discussion to pop up from the two. When suddenly...

'Ding dong!' The doorbell rang, alarming the tiny scientist that someone else was arriving as well. She stretched out her short arms and was about to rush towards the door, but it seemed that Paiyu and her Lycanroc, Petra, were already zooming to see who it was. Eh, she sighed to herself as she flopped her arms back onto the comfy bag. What's the point of rushing towards the door when someone already has it covered for you? Out of the door came what turned out to be Paiyu's dad. He looked like he was way taller than Paiyu's mom, which was not a good sign for someone like Eli who was already this short statured. At the same time, however, he seemed a bit more silent than Eli's former father, who was a loud jokester, but at the same time was kind-hearted. This one, to Eli at least, seemed like the complete opposite. As Paiyu and her dad went onto the couch in the back of the room, Eli sank herself further into the bean bag chair out of intimidation. Oh Arceus, She nervously thought to herself as more sweat dripped from her face. I hope Paiyu's dad is as nice as her mom, because if not, I'm in for a world of pain...
06/16/2018 7:33 am
Level 17 Journeyman Dragon
The FaiyaBLAST
Just as Paiyu finished recounted her experience, her mother turned to Eli. "What a nice girl! Helping my Paiyu get out of danger... I can't thank you more," she told the green girl. After a few moments of silence, she took off the necklace she was wearing and offered it to Eli. "You can take this, it's a reminder of my gratitude to you." The golden pendant shaped like Arceus's ring shimmered in her hand. Tiny gemstones of a bright green color sparkled on each point of the emblem.
Meanwhile, Paiyu was stroking Petra's beautiful white mane as the Lycanroc purred contentedly and swished her fluffy tail. Suddenly, the Pokemon perked up to the sound of a door opening, and then, without warning, tore out of the living room to greet the person who had just entered. Paiyu followed the Wolf Pokemon down the hall, then broke into a rush to hug the man closing the door behind him. "Dad! You won't believe what happened for the past few days!" she exclaimed, "you wanna come sit with us?" He nodded in agreement, and they went back to the living room.
06/13/2018 5:58 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli snuggled herself in the bean bag, holding her arms close to her tiny body. When Paiyu's mom asked the tiny scientist if she was Paiyu's best friend, she perked up at the tall motherly figure and replied, "Why yes I am. In fact, my full name is Professor Eli Wolftree, but really, you can just call me Eli. I used to work at the Aether Foundation until a freak accident happened to me, which turned me into the small Peridot that I look like today." She stared at her tiny hands, enveloped in her labcoat sleeves as they were laying on the bean bag. "I mean, if you want me to go in depth of how I became this... Thing, be my guest," she said in a melancholy tone as she laid her head down on the comforting bag while looking up at Paiyu's mom at the same time. "It's the least I could do for helping Paiyu through this crazy journey of ours. Also, if you curious, I'm not really a child. I'm 17 years-old, shockingly enough, so in a way, I've kind of been her guardian throughout our adventure, especially when I helped her out when she was in danger..."

She tossed herself to the right side of her small body and stared up at the two while they were talking to each-other. Paiyu ranted on to her mom about the adventure she and Eli had together from her crazy Kangaskhan to that time where Paiyu got attacked by a giant Serperior. While going on and on explaining the details of their adventure, Eli listened in and began to reflect all of those good and bad times they had together. Man, she reflected to herself as she looked down at her tiny labcoat sleeve-covered hands. It almost feels like yesterday since me and Paiyu first met. I went from being stuck inside of a Kangaskhan's pouch while observing wild Pokemon to laying on something that feels like home. Ever since I became a Peridot, my whole life has changed. Though my visionary perspective has been lowered massively, It gave me a reason to keep my head up, both figuratively and literally. I mean, it's weird having to get used to this new body, having to learn new instincts and finding out what I'm capable of doing, but for some reason, my new friends have gotten me through this bumpy road I'm on. From Roncho to Paiyu, they've really helped me out in terms of becoming my old self again. My old... More human self. Eli sighed silently in a saddened yet hopeful tone. She snuggled herself again to get into a more comfortable position in the bean bag chair and reflected some more, You know, maybe someday I'll find some type of cure to my monstrous form, even though I've believed that there was no hope in finding some type of cure to reverse the process. But really, maybe I should stay like this for a while. It sucks, sure, but I think life is more interesting like this, especially when I've got friends by my side. I'm so glad I came here in the end. I just hope to have many more exciting experiences like this and one day get the dream job I deserve. After reflecting to herself, she looked up at Paiyu and her mom to see if she was done explaining her adventure. It turns out they stopped explaining their story, and Eli seemed to have written her reflecting thoughts in her notebook with a log date of "June 13th at 9pm." She didn't even know that she was writing all of that down, but maybe she just was such an expert that it was all done subconsciously outside of her thoughts. Since Eli couldn't sleep because of her gem instincts, she continued to listen in and see if Paiyu and her mom talked about anything interesting again.
06/12/2018 7:24 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Petra scampered into the living room and cocked her head inquisitively at Eli before curling up on a rug in front of the bean bag. Paiyu and her mother entered soon after and sat down on one of the couches. "So," Paiyu's mom began, "Paiyu told me that you were her new best friend. Your name was Eli, right?"
She didn't seem to care about Eli's appearance at all.

A long conversation ensued between the three as Paiyu retold her adventure during the past few days.: how it all started with a little Snivy off Soras Route 2, then the Kangaskhan, Jack's Zygarde, and Roncho's Pokemon; getting lost in the woods and getting found by Crimson, rescuing Martin from the hole, and then-
"Oh my Arceus! A Serperior attacked you?!" Paiyu's mom exclaimed suddenly, as if she had been hit by a Worry Seed. "It was too powerful for Juniper to take down, and my Pokeballs were already out of reach when the idea of using Yuki or Ee to fight it hit me... I blacked out... but then a miracle happened. I saw a Legendary Pokemon before me, healing my wounds. And now I'm fine!" Paiyu explained, careful not to disclose the connection between Eli and Lugia. "And then we came here. It feels good to be home!"
06/10/2018 2:32 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
After a while of exploring the city, the gang has finally found Paiyu's house. Eli, however, felt a strong stinging sensation in her short legs, almost the same feeling she felt as when she took a long walk around her home city streets as a human. Although she didn't feel tired in the slightest, her little legs still needed some rest. As Paiyu announced to everybody that they have arrived at her house, Eli groaned with exhaustion, "Ugh, finally! We've been walking for hours! The pain in my legs is unbearable..." She acted a little grumpier than usual, but she couldn't help it. Walking around Carina City for her was tiring enough, but walking around the streets as a vertically challenged Peridot was something that made her feel worse. As Paiyu opened the fence gates, she lugged her small body behind the young trainer and panted as she stood in front of the door. After shaking off the tired feeling and sweating out of leg exhaustion, she thought to herself, Oh boy! I wonder if Paiyu's mom is around the same height as me. If she is, we can tell so many stories about our rough lives and maybe we could be best buddies! After all, I'm technically an adult in the Pokemon world.

Eli glanced up at the door and smiled, hoping to find that Paiyu's mom is around her height, but as the door opened up, she was revealed to be much taller than expected. Although she kept her smile out of pure friendliness, a drop of sweat ran down Eli's face from pure disappointment. She still liked the tall mom's friendly attitude towards Paiyu, so maybe this wouldn't be that bad for the labcoat-wearing Peridot after all. Suddenly, a Pokemon that appeared to be a midday Lycanroc ran up to Paiyu and greeted her with a lick to the face. It was almost about to tackle Eli, but thankfully, it was ordered to calm down with it's greetings before it could even jump on her. As Paiyu introduced her mom and pet Wolf Pokemon to the gang, Eli waved at Paiyu's mom in a friendly tone and allowed the Lycanroc to sniff her labcoat sleeve-covered hand as a way of saying hello. Eli knew back from when she was human child that allowing a dog-like Pokemon to sniff a person's hand is a way it gets to know them better. As the Lycanroc sniffed her hand, it looked at Eli with sympathy, almost as if it learned her backstory instantaneously and gave a gentle couple of licks to her hand as a result. Eli giggled at the limited tickling sensation on her cloth-covered hand and patted the Wolf Pokemon on it's head. "Aw, you're such a cute Lycanroc! Yes you are... Yes you are!" she said to the Pokemon in a baby voiced tone. Paiyu signaled her friends to follow her into the house, and Eli immediately followed her footsteps. What awaited her was a living room with two couches and... "Oh my stars!" she gasped excitingly as she pointed to a familiar object. "Is that a bean bag chair!? I've never sat on one of these for years! I'm going to claim this for a little if you don't mind..." Eli ran up in excitement to the chair and flopped herself onto it. She rolled herself onto her back as the chair sank her in deeper and deeper until half of her face and her tiny feet surrounded by her oversized labcoat stuck out from it. She looked relaxed while saying to herself surrounded in a heavily form of comfort, "Oh, this is more relaxing than I've remembered!" Come to think of it, she thought to herself. Maybe this is the plus side of being a Peridot. These bean bag chairs are way comfier than when I was a human, especially now that I can sink into them fully due to my incredibly short stature. Plus, I think I might be able to get into a Rat-I-Queso and play games there while looking like this. You know what? Maybe I should look at the plus sides of being a Peridot instead, because, man... This is the life. She gave out a satisfied "Nyeh heh heh" and allowed herself to rest her tired little legs while listening to the conversation going on from the outside.
06/09/2018 1:39 am
The FaiyaBLAST
After what seemed like an hour of walking, Paiyu stopped in front of a house that stood out from the others beside it, with a small front lawn surrounded by a fence. "Here we are!" she announced to Eli (and Martin if he still here) as she pushed the fence gate open and walked in, leaving it open for them to follow her. Paiyu half-walked, half-ran to the door and knocked on it. Footsteps were heard, and a few moments later the front door swung open to reveal a tall woman who seemed to be in her late thirties. Her hair was long, just like Paiyu's, albeit of a darker shade of brown-black, and she had a kind look in her eyes. Paiyu rushed forward immediately and gave her a warm hug as she whispered "Sweetie." Barely had the mother and child finished their embrace when a canine Pokemon bounded down the hall behind them and jumped at Paiyu to lick her face, careful not to scratch its trainer with the rocks on its mane. She playfully scolded the Wolf Pokemon to stop, and turned to face her friends. "This is my mom," she said as she shifted back to stand beside her mother, "and this is Petra, my Lycanroc," she continued, placing a hand on the Rock-type's head to pet it. "Mom, Petra, these are my new friends. I'll properly introduce them when we go in and sit down." They then turned around and walked into the hall, Paiyu signaling for her friends to follow.
06/07/2018 2:21 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
As Eli stared up at the sign, Paiyu mentioned that the city was called 'Carina City' and explained that she actually lived in Alola and were planning on going back after a while. After getting herself shunned out of the Alola region due to the tragic accident that happened to her over there, she didn't want to go back to that wretched scum of a place. Seeing that Paiyu could go back to Alola someday ((Gee, I hope not.)), Eli didn't want her to go back so that she didn't have to relive the nightmare that was Alola or the Aether Foundation ever again. "You know, Paiyu," she told Paiyu in a calm manner. "You've been such a good friend that I never want you to leave this region, ever." Subtly, the tiny green scientist was telling Paiyu that she wanted her to stay in Soras for a long time and that she didn't want to go back to her home island of fond yet also traumatizing memories of her incident. She knew that there was no cure to her transformation and that she was going to be stuck as a Peridot for life, no matter how hard she tried. Shaking off the flashbacks, she followed Paiyu as she instructed her to help search for her home.

As Eli walked around the New York-styled place, she noticed all of the gleaming windows of the massive buildings as it was becoming nighttime. When it became night as the moon shined in the sky, street lights started to light up the night and glow ever so brightly. "Woah!" she exclaimed as she looked up at all of the buildings around her. Eli lived in a city in Alola when she was a child up to her late teenage years before moving out near the Aether Foundation, so she recognized everything that was placed in every street. Everything around her looked so humongous. From the buildings to the traffic signs, everything that was familiar to her was now so large. Even the parking meters were now bigger than her. Eli felt embarrassed. She hated that she went from being bigger than most of the parking meters from her late teenage years to her being shorter than them. She gave a grumpy stare at one of them as she passed by, blushing at it in embarrassment. When people passed by her and Paiyu, something felt different. Most of the people when they looked at Eli gave off a silent "Aw, Look at her! She's so cute in her little labcoat! I just want to give her a hug and protect her!" in a baby voice. Eli blushed and looked confused as people gave her happy comments. How could people in Alola mock her for her appearance while everybody in Soras gave her love and praise for looking so small? Have times really changed since then? Who cares. She was just happy that people gave of a genuine liking for who she was and could care less about her appearance. When Paiyu asked her if the city was beautiful, she nodded to her while smiling, "Yes. It's very beautiful indeed." While looking around the city in awe, Eli noticed that she hasn't written anything in her notebook yet ever since Roncho went into hypersleep. She stopped looking at it and shrugged, knowing that she could write everything she experienced when she got to Paiyu's parents' house. Man, speaking of Roncho, she wondered to herself as she explored the city. Did he ever get out of his hypersleep yet? I'm still worried for the guy and I hope he wakes up to visit us someday...
06/06/2018 9:58 am
The FaiyaBLAST
"Well, here we are. This is Carina City." Paiyu announced as she got off of Lugia's back. "This is not my actual home, though. Our house here was rented out for a few weeks, and then my parents and I are returning to Alola. They once said Soras was a beautiful place that everyone should go to at least once in their lives, and so I decided to tag along when they said they were coming here for a Pokemon-tracking trip. Enough rambling now, we should start searching for my place."
And so they entered the city.

In the amber light of the sunset, people all around Carina City were returning to their homes for the night. Lights in buildings were blinking on, one by one, just like the first few stars in the sky above. "Isn't it beautiful here?" Paiyu asked Eli as they strolled through the city.

(I hope you're OK with the city name Tsumani)
06/05/2018 5:23 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
As Paiyu mounted Eli's Lugia, she laughed at her little joke about the news. Suddenly, Paiyu brought up a sentence that Eli wouldn't expect from her, something about a scary story of what happened at Whirl Islands. Eli looked a little shocked at first, with a single drop of sweat rolling down her face, but quickly wiped it away to remove suspicion. A scary story about Whirl Islands? She pondered nervously to herself. Could it possibly be about my parents being whisked away at all? I need to know about this origin! She eventually shook off the feeling and noticed the sunset across from the forest. Eli turned to Paiyu and nodded to her response, "Okay then! Let's go already! I hope your parents don't mind you being a little late." Eli whispered to Lugia where they were going and it took off into the skies. She felt the wind blowing at her hair and somewhat chill-protective labcoat, which felt like a fresh summer breeze from up high.

From above, Eli noticed the beautiful sunset across from the clouds and the trees below her that looked like dark green cotton balls from above. It made her feel taller, prouder, and even more powerful than she was on the ground. While looking from below, she held out her labcoat sleeve-covered fist and 'squashed' the trees from above, while squeaking out with her high-pitched voice, "Rawr! I'm Godzilla! Hear me roar!" She rolled on her back and laughed a lot while Paiyu was watching from the other side. Being up in the sky on Lugia's back made her feel happy again, but as she looked up at the much taller Paiyu while lying on Lugia's back, her happiness was chilled down to a state of mediocrity and sat on Lugia in a riding position, knowing that flying at sky height was only temporary and it was back to her being small again. Eli's Lugia gave a signal out to the two trainers on it's back as it's owner advised Paiyu to hold on tight as it slowly descends. It flew itself down like an airplane near the city's entrance and landed itself on it's feet. Eli jumped off Lugia ungracefully and returned her Lugia to it's Pokeball once Paiyu got off. Eli stared at the giant entrance sign to the city and knew this was going to be one heck of an adventure.
06/05/2018 8:36 am
The FaiyaBLAST
"Yeah, I don't think it would be a good idea to fly a legendary right above a crowded city... we'd probably go on the news!" Paiyu chuckled a little as she mounted the pink Lugia, "And I think my parents might freak out if they saw such a powerful Pokemon too. My mom is kind of scared of the Whirl Islands from a story she was told as a child... so maybe you should keep Lugia a secret for now. Anyways, we should get going! It's gonna get dark soon."
06/04/2018 11:34 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
((Yeah, it turns out we're in the Soras Region, confirmed by Tsunami's comment many roleplay sentences down. :P))

As she kept listening to Paiyu's response to her question, Eli thought to herself, Man, Paiyu must have some good parents if they're not discriminators. Honestly, I don't know where mine are. They said they were taking a boat to the mysterious unknown 11th region, but they never returned. It sucks, really. Never being able to see my parents again after I've grown up is such a bummer... She sighed to herself, assuming the worst in that they could've got got whisked away by a regular more dangerous blue Lugia. She looked up at her own Lugia, seeing an eerie parallel to the blue Lugia that could've stormed away her parents, but shook the feeling off that this was her pink Lugia that brought sunshine and happiness rather than the opposite. She climbed herself onto Lugia's back and looked pumped to ride. Eli offered Paiyu onto the Lugia by replying to her request with a smile, "Sure! We can go right now! Note we'd have to stop flying at the entrance to walk around the city because if the people over in the city saw a flying shiny Lugia, they would go berserk easily and think it'll cause storms even though it only brings sunshine, though I can show this legendary bird off if your parents want to see it if that's okay with you."
06/04/2018 6:34 am
The FaiyaBLAST
(wait what, we're not in Alola?)
"My parents are nice people," Paiyu replied, "they taught me that one should not discriminate people by their appearance or background. The only thing that matters, is who they are in their hearts." she remembered saying something similar to Eli a while ago.
"You can easily recognize my house from above. It has an extra-large yard adjacent to a small stream. Should we go now?"
06/03/2018 5:52 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli thought about what Paiyu said for a little. Well, she pondered to herself. I guess going to the city again wouldn't be that bad of an experience, but... She looked at her tiny hands surrounded in labcoat sleeves, almost doubting about going back to the city as she looked at them. What would the surrounding people think of me looking like... This!? She clenched her hands into fists and hung them low as she sighed in doubt. Yet, she thought about it some more. Maybe everybody in the Soras region has different thoughts of her unlike everybody in the Alola region who casted her out. Sure, she's seen a few people who thought of her as a freak, but it's far from between.

Eli then gave Paiyu her final thoughts on the matter: "Well, sure! I would love to go to the city! I mean, it's been a while since I've been hustling and bustling around tall buildings, but I think I'll be fine. After all, I learn quickly when it comes to technology. Unfortunately..." She sat down on the cold damp grass with her legs close to her tiny body and looked downwards. "I just don't know what people in the city are going to think of me. I mean, people in the woods have been treating me nicely, but from my past experiences in the city, these guys are probably just going to shun me when they take a glance at my face. So I ask you, Paiyu..." She then threw out Lugia's pokeball from her pocket, hoping that she will be able to ride to the city on the legendary bird and glanced upwards at Paiyu and asked, "Will anybody over at your place of residence like me or not?"
06/03/2018 5:10 am
The FaiyaBLAST
After what she thought was the biggest, longest hug of her life, Paiyu wiped away her tears and softly said, "I cannot thank you more, Eli," causing another stream of tears, albeit smaller than the last, to flow down her face. She wiped them away once again as she watched as Eli went to feed her Lugia out of gratitude, then return it to its Pokeball. Then the green girl came back to ask Paiyu what they should do now.
"Well..." Paiyu didn't have any ideas at the moment, but then one flashed into her mind the instant she was about to give up thinking. "Eli, Martin, do you guys wanna go to my place? We've been out in the wild for pretty long, and I don't think it's a bad idea to return to the city... Besides, you can meet my family and some of my other Pokemon! You guys wanna go?"
06/01/2018 7:27 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli started to whimper out more tears, knowing that all hope was gone from here. Lugia, on the other hand, prayed to Arceus that his reverse logic of a move would work on the two. Fortunately, something miraculous happened. Juniper woke up from the reverse logic move, which made Lugia assume that it would work on Paiyu too. As a matter of fact, it did. Eli was still crying on Paiyu's shirt, but she felt a single movement from where she was crying and caused her head to flop on the grass. Did Paiyu just... She thought with a strain of positive hope. ...Get up? She looked up into the sky to find that Paiyu was awake and healthy like she was before the Serperior attack, with a single strain of tears running from her right eye. Eli became flabbergasted at her revival. "How the- What? What!?" she whispered to herself in confusion. She tilted her head to the right and looked both ways as she said that sentence. While looking around on the ground, she looked up to find that her Lugia was out of it's Pokeball. Paiyu gave a great big hug to Lugia while Eli still looked confused. Huh, she thought in realization. I guess I must've forgotten to button up one of my labcoat pockets again, but it was for the better. Maybe this world really does give pity for someone like me.

Eli began to feel a glimmer of hope set onto her and smiled the biggest smile when she looked at Paiyu. As she did so, Paiyu stopped hugging Lugia and ran right up to Eli. Eli got herself up and ran right up to Paiyu with happy tears as she shouted, "Paiyu!" in glee. Without a warning, Paiyu swept Eli off her feet and gave her a massive hug. Eli gave a big embrace back to the young trainer and made a gleeful humming noise under her happy smile. While still embraced, she asked Paiyu, "Oh, you won't believe how much I wanted you back here in my life! How did you get yourself out of such a predicament, anyways?" Paiyu turned her head towards Lugia as Eli did the same. The white and pink guardian of the sea blushed with a smile as Eli jokingly said with an end-of-sitcom vibe, "Lugia!" They both giggled as Eli was placed down. She noticed that Lugia's Pokeball was still out on the grass and she ran up to it and grabbed it on the spot. Before sending Lugia back in, however, Eli glanced up at the legendary bird and said with a smile, "From the bottom of my heart, Lugia, thank you so much for helping me out. I've never gave any Pokemon a treat like this, but here. You deserve it." She pulled out a packet of Krimpets from her labcoat pocket from which she recently obtained and never bothered to consume. She opened the packet and held out the two twinkies with icing on top to Lugia. The pink and white Pokemon began to sniff the unknown food, and once it detected that it was good to eat, it gently munched on it whole from Eli's labcoat sleeve-covered tiny hand. As Lugia consumed the pastry, it looked satisfied with it's meal and blushed while eating it, knowing that it loved it a lot. The shiny Lugia lowered it's giraffe-like neck towards Eli and purred at her with a smile. "All right, Lugia," she giggled, "I think you've gave me enough purrs for today. It's time for you to return to your Pokeball." Eli held out Lugia's Pokeball and it returned with a smile to it's ball-shaped home. As Eli placed Lugia's Pokeball into her oversized pocket, she walked up to Paiyu and glanced up at the young trainer, asking, "So, uh, what do you want to do now, mi amigo?"
06/01/2018 6:21 am
The FaiyaBLAST
The darkness was everywhere. But even though Paiyu couldn't see anything, she could hear, albeit not very clearly, a lone voice, sobbing, then ranting at herself; it must have been Eli, unable to bear the loss of her dear friend. Paiyu understood how she felt, having lost her Quilava to Team Rocket five years ago; but Eli had been through worse: first cast out from society due to her appearance, then losing Roncho.

The young trainer wanted to cry, but the pain from whatever wounds she had suffered had numbed her whole body. Arceus help me, she silently prayed, please let me see my friend again. Let me get up, and give her a great big hug!

And this was when she felt the numbness dissipate, the pain subside, and energy return to her whole body. Slowly Paiyu opened her eyes to see the sunlight shining through the treetop. A small stream of tears flowed down her cheek as she pondered if the Alpha had truly put her out of the suffering she was in. Her thinking was interrupted by a light pecking on her arm, and Paiyu shook it to get rid of the feeling, causing something to fly away, leaving a trail of feathers. A shadow moved over her face, and Paiyu turned to see a great white and pink Pokemon looking down at her. It was Eli's Lugia! Paiyu was crying a torrent of tears as she got up and embraced the Diving Pokemon.
Still hugging the shiny Legendary, the girl then looked around to see if anyone else was around. Sure enough, a startled Juniper was flying around a tree, a Quilava looking at the other Pokemon in confusion, and... her beloved friend, Eli, was there too! "Thank Arceus!" Paiyu cried as she dashed toward the green girl and lifted her up in the greatest hug of her life.
05/31/2018 3:27 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
The Serperior dropped Paiyu along with her Dartrix onto the grass, and Eli looked traumatized as she stared at a now weakened young trainer. Martin, however, looked blankly at the situation and didn't say a word ((How I handled Martin not responding. Sorry if I metagamed you a little. I just wanted the story to move on and get exciting from here... :P)). She ran up to her friend with tears in her eyes, hoping that she was okay. As she sat next to Paiyu, Eli shook her in distress as tears filled up her eyes. "Paiyu! Speak to me! Are you alright?" Suddenly, a response came from Paiyu, but it sounded a bit raspy. She told Eli and Martin to go call a Pokemon Center before passing out. "Paiyu!" She cried out while trying to get her to respond. "Paiyu!! Not you too! You can't go like how Roncho did! Not like..." Eli started to tear up from all of the memories she had with both Paiyu and the now-hypersleeping Roncho and laid her head down as she cried out loud moaning noises. Paiyu's shirt was soaked with Eli's tears as she cried. "Why me..." She moaned in agony. "Why must life be so cruel to such a tiny green abomination like me!? I had everything I ever wanted, and now it's all gone!" Her sad tears quickly turned to angry tears when she stared down at her tiny hands and slapped herself in the face. "Why why why!?" she shouted as she slapped herself. As Eli was abusing herself, a Pokeball with a white and pink rolled out of her pocket. Before it could open, however, Eli fell onto the floor after taking so many slaps and curled herself up into a ball, muttering in despair, "Let's face it. I really am a weak, pathetic, and useless tiny green ugly monster of my former self that was destined to fail and nobody would ever learn to love." She cried and moarned in a never-ending sadness that filled the small section of the woods with noise pollution.

Suddenly, out from the rolled out Pokeball came a familiar friend of Eli's. It was the giant legendary white and pink guardian of the seas, who stood there staring at it's saddened owner. It then examined Paiyu, who from further inspection needed a Pokemon Center. "Hey Lugia," Eli moaned to the shiny Pokemon. "Don't even bother flying Paiyu and Juniper to a Pokemon Center. There isn't one for miles..." She sighed to herself and began her crying spree once again while morning over Paiyu's passed out body. Lugia didn't want to see Eli in tears and needed to help Paiyu and Juniper in any way possible. It pondered to itself on what moves it had, and then it hit him. Lugia knew that it had the move, 'Recover,' so it wondered if it could use some reverse logic to make it work on the young trainer and her Dartrix. Lugia began to reverse it's logic of the move to save it's owner's friends and threw some refreshing Deus-ex machina sparkles that helped Lugia in past battles onto the young trainer and her Blade Quill Pokemon. They gave off a magical healing aura that fell onto the two friends of Eli and the glitter absorbed itself into the young trainer and it's Pokemon.
05/31/2018 12:17 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu could barely breathe when she saw a bright orange flash come hurtling from the grass and slam into the Serperior, who quickly dropped the girl and her Dartrix with a shriek. They landed with a thud, and Paiyu winced as she heard something crack. Meanwhile, the Serperior was now glaring at the small Pokemon who had struck it with a Flame Charge, now hissing and spewing flames from its back in an act of intimidation. Then the Fire-type faltered and shrunk back with fear, but this caused the Serperior to slither away without a care.
"Eli... Martin... please help me! Call a... Pokemon center..." Paiyu rasped before blacking out.
05/30/2018 4:17 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
When Eli pointed out the shadowy figure, it turns out that it was no person, but a Pokemon. It was revealed to be a Serperior, which was the final evolved form of Snivy. Eli glanced up in fear at the revealed Serperior and started to sweat persistently as she was intimidated by it. Just like the Florges that she encountered, this Pokemon made her feel like she shrunk to the size of a bug, but in reality was just shorter than the trainers she was with. Wait a minute! She thought in a sudden realization. If this is the final stage of Snivy's evolution, and there was only one Snivy in the woods, how did it get from a Snivy to Servine and then Serperior in a matter of hours!? This is quite strange indeed, but I'm too terrified to do anything to investigate! Eli noticed that Paiyu began to fight back with her Dartrix, but it's move failed to even damage it a bit, almost like it was not very effective. Just then, the Serperior lifted her friend up in the air, and Eli became paralyzed with fear, sweating so much that it almost made her lose half of the water in her body. Thankfully, gems didn't have to drink anything or need 70% water to survive, so sweating like this was normal for a Peridot of her size. This is it... She thought in agony as she collapsed to the ground. This is the end of the line for the both of us! If Paiyu suffocates from this, I'm doomed to be alone for good!

She began to tear up, but her friend gave her one last plea of advice. From where the tiny green scientist stood, she could make out from her cry of help that she needed her help to grab a Pokeball with a flame on it and tell whatever Pokemon was in there to use Flame Charge at the Serperior. Eli's tears quickly turned to a feeling of revenge as she closed her eyes to breathe in and out. As she squeaked out "Okay!" to her friend, Eli let her gem instincts go into full hyperdrive and ran to the Pokeballs with all of her might by using her ludicrous speed. She tripped a few times, but she was too put up with rage to care about the pain those flops caused. Her hair was more messed up as she ran at full force, and looked even more messy as she pented up with revengeful rage. She stopped directly at the Pokeballs and hastefully examined them. Now where's that darn ball with the flame on it? She hesitantly thought to herself as her beastly side began to show. There she noticed a luxury ball with a flaming pattern on it and firmly grasped it in her hand as she snarled at the Serperior above her. "All right, whoever you are..." She shouted in revenge. "Come on out to trust me and and use flame charge to save my friend, Paiyu!" She threw the Pokeball out and revealed a new Pokemon that she has never seen Paiyu use before. As the mysterious Pokemon used flame charge on the Serperior, Eli snapped back to her senses and noticed that her hair was crazy and screwed up. She even had some rough bruises where she flopped and caused her a minor amount of pain whenever she touched it, around a two or three on the pain scale as she would rate it. "My stars..." she muttered to herself. "What have I become? Did... Did I let my instincts go loose again?" She collapsed onto the grass below her and began to tear up. "I... I really am a monster." Sure, she helped out and saved Paiyu and it made her feel good about herself, but something about saving her as a rabid Peridot made the situation feel off.
05/30/2018 9:56 am
The FaiyaBLAST
"What is it, Juniper? Did you see something?"
Then Paiyu heard Eli say something about a person behind her. She warily turned around to come face to face with a tall silhouette that glared down at her with red eyes. "That's no person..." Paiyu whispered in a shocked voice as her mental Pokedex told her the name of the creature looming in front of her. "Juniper, quick! Air Slash!" the girl commanded as the great Pokemon in front of her reared up with a cry, revealing itself to be a Serperior.
Immediately the blue Dartrix flew up and flapped her wings, creating a sky-blue energy orb between them, and fired it with another flapping motion as it split into myriad blades of wind that pelted the opposing Grass-type. Although the attack should have severely damaged the Serperior, it got up unfazed and retaliated with a Power Whip that struck both Juniper and Paiyu, scattering the trainer's Pokeballs. Then the Pokemon extended the vines from its back and wrapped them around the girl and the Blade Quill Pokemon, lifting them up in the air as it glared menacingly at them.
"H-help..." Paiyu was fighting for breath as the Serperior's vine wrapped tighter, "g-get the...*GASP* Pokeball... marked with *GASP* a flame! Tell her to *GASP* use Flame Charge..."
On the grass are six Pokeballs: an empty regular ball, marked with a blue leaf sticker; a Heal Ball, also empty, decorated with a spiral thunderbolt, also empty; an unopened Dusk Ball with an odd pattern of concentric circles drawn on with marker; a Dive Ball with a sticker of a water drop on it; a Luxury Ball with a flame symbol painted on; and a Moon Ball with a snowflake sticker.
05/29/2018 11:05 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
When Eli asked the two trainers what they wanted to do, they ignored her response and began talking to each-other. Well gee, she thought to herself in a grumpy tone. Why would they ever talk to me? It's not like I'm tall and useful like what I was in the past... Eli began to walk away, but sit near the talky trainers so that she can hear what's going on. She looked down at one of her tiny hands covered in a labcoat sleeve and thought to herself, It's like that one moment back then in Alola where I tried to get some camper's attention. I tried and tried many methods to get them to talk to me, but it was just no use. Even when one of them worked, I got shunned and became an outcast to human society because of my appearance. It's like I'm a ghost to them, but I'm not one. It's like I don't even matter, like how I'm... Small. The Peridot in a labcoat clenched the hand she held out near her peripheral vision into a fist while looking a tiny bit depressed while doing so. She decided to look up at the two trainers and listen in on what's going on. From what she could pick up, it sounded like Paiyu was just introducing her Pokemon to Martin. Eli began to tilt her head down in shame, knowing that she got upset for the wrong reason. What have I become? She pondered to herself. I've become so emotionally fragile that even just a light conversation can make me depressed! I don't even know if I can ever be the happy-go-lucky self I was in the past anymore...

Just before Eli could get any more depressed about her past predicament, a familiar Alolan Raichu began to zip right in front of her. It's opal eyes began gleaming at her, and she began to feel mesmerized by the Pokemon's sparkly glare of love. As Eli was dazed, however, the Raichu began to snuggle with her and began to alleviate the negative energy that infected her mind. She began to feel really happy again and started to snuggle with Raichu back at it. "Aw, you," She baby-talked to the surfing Raichu, "You're the cutest Alolan Raichu I've ever seen! Yes you are... Yes you are!" She smiled at the Alolan Raichu and gave it a few noogies on the head as a sign of affection. As Eli was giving noogies to the Raichu, she overheard Paiyu saying that it's name was Caramella. Caramella, eh? She questioned to herself, That doesn't seem like a bad name for a cuddly Raichu like that. All of a sudden, Eli took a whiff of the air by using her scent sponge ((nose)) and found a familiar aroma. It smelled just like those caramel chocolate bars she used to eat back in the day. Plus, she added to her thoughts. She smells similarly to a caramel chocolate bar, so it seems fitting for her. Hey, at least gems don't get hungry! She started to nudge at the Raichu playfully as it nudged her back. As the nudging continued, they began to joyfully play a game of nudge tag and ran around the place as Paiyu and Martin talked to each other. It was a feeling she never felt in a long time. It felt like a childlike sense of wonder, which was something Eli lost when she had to grow up and work at the Aether Foundation. She began to smile with glee, knowing that with Paiyu's Raichu, she felt like she mattered a little bit more. Unfortunately, the play session didn't last forever, as Eli noticed a huge shadowy figure loom over her. She stopped running and began to sweat in fear as she pointed to the ominous figure. "Uh, Paiyu..." she squeaked in fear. "There's a person behind you... And it doesn't look friendly!!"
05/29/2018 4:48 am
The FaiyaBLAST
(YES, TIME TO REPLY)
Paiyu reached for the Pokeballs on her belt and released the Pokemon inside them one by one. First was the regular Pokeball marked with a blue leaf, which opened to send Paiyu's trusty Dartrix, Juniper, out. "Trix!" cried the Blade Quill Pokemon as she circled around her trainer, finally settling on Paiyu's shoulder. The girl smiled and took a Yache berry from her bag pocket, which she gave to the Pokemon. "This is Juniper," Paiyu said to Martin, "she might not like being around strangers, but once you earn her trust she is a wonder."
Next she unclipped a Heal Ball with a sticker of a swirly lightning bolt, and let out her Alolan Raichu. The Pokemon immediately whizzed over to Eli and snuggled her affectionately. "That's Caramella. It seems like she has already taken a liking to Eli over there!" Paiyu seemed a little surprised by her Raichu's behavior.
As Paiyu was about to release her third Pokemon from a Dive Ball, her Dartrix, still sitting on her shoulder, chirped twice. The trainer knew what that meant: a wild Pokemon was nearby. What she didn't know was that a huge shadow was looming over her...
05/28/2018 11:07 am
Level 21 Expert Nerd
Darth Theoden
(( OK OK ILL POST JEEZ ))

As Martin recovers from his "hole disaster", he notices a familiar trainer walking towards him. The trainer says hi and her name is Paiyu. The trainer asks Martin if he wants to see Paiyu's pokemon. "Sure! I would love to!" Martin says.
05/19/2018 5:20 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Mage
Tsumani Webs
((WHY IS BlueBarry360 NOT POSTING?!?!? It makes no sense! u should really post))
05/20/2018 1:34 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
((Yeah, seriously! Why isn't he joining in this craziness? Do you think I should give this roleplay some attention if BlueBarry360 isn't posting anything at all? I know this isn't the best roleplay out there, but Dark Theoden [AKA, Potato Prince] hasn't responded to Paiyu's character yet and I would love to continue this roleplay as much as you would. Just wondering if you still are thinking no to this or you've changed your mind... :P))
05/28/2018 11:07 am
Level 21 Expert Nerd
Darth Theoden
(( I just did lmao. And Chron isnt posting either.))
05/10/2018 5:26 am
The FaiyaBLAST
The trio managed to get out of the hole on Eli's pink Lugia. As Paiyu dismounted the Diving Pokemon, she suddenly had an urge to talk to Martin, and so turned back toward the boy, who was still on the Pokemon. "Hi..." she was a bit shy this time for some reason. "I'm Paiyu. Would you like to see my Pokemon?"
05/08/2018 9:56 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli stared upward at Martin, smiling but still looking a tiny bit intimidated from his tallness and replied, "No problem, Martin! I'm glad we could help!" The green scientist walked over to her shiny Lugia, who was still waiting impatiently as Paiyu was still staring into space. She climbed up onto his back like how a lizard would climb up a tree and peered down at the trainer with a disfigured face. "After all," the tiny scientist shouted off of her Pokemon. "Us friends need to stick together, even in the toughest of times, so let's get out of here!" Martin hopped onto the pink Lugia ((I hope this isn't too much metagaming...)) and waited for her pink Pokemon to take off. Eli's Lugia looked as if it were bored. It was waiting a long time for it to start flying again, until it's tiny owner tapped the bottom of his neck. "Okay, Lugia," Eli told her legendary bird as it's neck lowered closer to her. "Let's get out of here. It's been a long day, anyways..."

Lugia's boredom instantly vanished into excitement as it gave a determined glare from it's right eye. It flew right up from the hole, with no fancy loops this time and landed a little farther from the pitfall trap Martin got himself into. Eli began to sweat in fear while looking downwards from Lugia's backside, hoping not to fall face first again. But alas, she jumped off and did the flop once again. She groaned in agony and dusted herself off, looking ashamed as she got up. Eli waited for the two trainers to get off and returned Lugia to his Pokeball after giving him a nice comment about his flying skills. She looked upwards at the two trainers and sweated in inferiority because of her short stature. "So..." She asked the two trainers. "Now that we've rescued you, Martin, what do you guys want to do now?"
05/08/2018 8:49 pm
Level 21 Expert Nerd
Darth Theoden
"Thank you!" Martin said. "I really appreciate your help!"

((Thats all I have to say lol))
05/01/2018 10:12 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli finally noticed that Paiyu flashed back to reality. She peered down from her Lugia and saw that she was about to catch the wild Snivy. This is it, She thought with glee while clenching her fists in hype under her labcoat sleeves. This is the moment where I'm finally going to be useful for once! She kept a close watch on the wild Snivy, but it unfortunately ran away from Paiyu's presence. Eli looked a little shocked as her jaw dropped. Her tiny hands slowly went to her sides and looked like she was in despair, staring downward as she was about to sit on Lugia's back. "I... I thought I could be a helpful member of the team for once," she muttered to herself with a depressing tone. "But no. The wild Snivy just had to run away from Paiyu and now I feel useless again." Eli sighed and looked at Paiyu, wondering if she was going to get mad at her about the Snivy, but oddly enough, she didn't show the slightest bit of anger. She looked more determined to go save Martin rather than grabbing a Snivy. I'm impressed, she puzzled to herself. She doesn't seem to bothered by even the smallest of issues. It's almost like she reminds me of my old self when I was human...

Paiyu hopped right onto Lugia and sat behind Eli. She looked up at her in determination and smiled, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go save him!" She looked up at pink Lugia with pride and said, "All right, Lugia! Let's go save Martin and fly right out of that hole once we've retrieved him!" Her Lugia roared in agreement, looking determined to fly into the big hole and save Martin. "Hold on tight, Paiyu," the tiny green scientist warned the young trainer. "This flight may get a little bit rough..." The shiny Lugia flew right in at max speed as Eli and Paiyu were hanging on tightly. To land smack-dab in the center, Lugia performed a few Half-Cuban 8s to straighten his flying path out. He dived right into the center and landed on his two feet. Eli fell right off of Lugia, feeling sick and dizzy as she got up. She tried getting her balance back, but that ended up making her fall straight to the ground face first, getting herself halfway off the ground using her tiny green hands covered in labcoat sleeves. She felt nauseous to the point of where she couldn't take it any more. Unlike humans who throw up a variation of green or orange vomit, she threw up rainbows instead because she was now a Peridot.

Staring upwards at Paiyu in embarrassment, Eli began to explain to her why she puked out a rainbow. "Well, now that I'm a Peridot, instead of upchucking green or orange puke, I am now only able to throw up rainbows. When I did research on this phenomenon, the book never explained why Peridots threw up rainbows when they got sick, and honestly, I have no idea how I produced a rainbow that came from my mouth. It's just so weird!" Eli looked down at the rainbow puddle that her body upchucked. Come to think of it, she wondered. It seems like are plenty of secrets for what my new body is capable of doing. I mean, all I know is that Peridots can produce sweat out of pure instinct and they don't have to eat, sleep, drink, or breathe to survive. I've only been a Peridot for two years now and I still haven't figured out all of my secrets. I just hope I can get used to being like this for a while, now, because that's all I'm ever going to be... A short green tiny and useless Peridot in an oversized labcoat. Eli began to sigh as just a single tear dripped from one of her eyes. Although plenty of people supported her all the way, her past and the feeling of being small still haunts her. She wiped it away, knowing that she didn't want to be sad anymore because of Paiyu. Eli got herself up and dusted herself off and shouted at Martin, who looked like he was crumbled to the ground. "Hey Martin! Me and Paiyu have come to rescue you from this heck-hole! Come on and jump on my shiny Lugia so that we can fly out of this together!"
05/01/2018 5:12 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu was still staring into space when she heard Eli call her name, saying that she saw a Snivy. "Where? Where?" Paiyu was suddenly darting back and forth, looking for the little Pokemon that she had come out to look for. Then she saw a small flash of pale yellow in the tall grass. She took out two Pokeballs: a regular red Pokeball marked with a blue leaf in one hand, and an unmarked Nest Ball in the other. When she looked around again, the grass was still as it had been before. It probably ran away, Paiyu said to herself as she watched the sunlight shining through the canopy, and fast from all that sunshine.

Then Paiyu saw the pink Lugia sitting near a pit in the ground. "Oh shoot! We forgot about Martin!" Paiyu exclaimed as she quickly mounted the Diving Pokemon and sat behind Eli. "We should save him fast!"
04/30/2018 10:31 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
((What happened to this roleplay? I don't want to see it die out, and I love making posts on here so much! I don't want to be the only one who cares for this, because these are fun! If it's because people are too afraid to fill in the 66th post, I'll do it for them. If it's school or work, I can understand, but I hope nobody's leaving this roleplay for sure...))

Eli began to get bored on Lugia's back, waiting for a response from Paiyu, so she grabbed a Sega Genesis Mega-Drive from her oversized labcoat pocket. She is seen playing Beauty and the Beast, Roar of the Beast and she was stuck on level two because it was so hard for her. Gosh dang it! she replied to herself. I died yet again! Stupid wolves... As she restarted the level, she paused the game and looked down at Paiyu. She was still lost in thought from something, but Eli didn't know what it was. Suddenly, a sound came from the nearby tall grass. It sounded like it could be some type of Pokemon, but from what she could observe, it was moving in a feral fashion, almost like it was a wild Pokemon. What could that possibly be? She thought to herself. I wonder if it's a rare Pokemon or not... She climbed onto the top of Lugia's head, sweating nervously hoping that she didn't fall in the process. When she reached the top, Lugia began to purr at Eli and she giggled at his purr as she was trying to balance herself onto a nice spot. As she peered down from above, she found something that Paiyu was searching for before. It looked familiar, like it was a Pokemon that her Kangaskhan played with. It looked green and snake-like and had a leaf for a tail, but it looked strangely bipedal. Holy crap! She gasped. I found a Snivy! Eli fell right off of Lugia's head and fell face first on his back. Looking embarrassed, she dusted herself off and yelled something in a quiet manner to Paiyu. "Hey Paiyu!" she shouted at the young trainer. "I found a Snivy in the grass!"
04/26/2018 7:09 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli peered off of Lugia's back and began to blush as she heard Paiyu's comment about her. "Wow, thanks." She joyfully replied to the young trainer. Paiyu then told the Peridot in a labcoat about if Lugia needed any berries for her to ride on Lugia. She replied to her without a moment's notice. "Naw, Lugia doesn't need any berries. Unlike Crimson, my Lugia accepts the help of all creatures, big or small. Crimson, however, has a very sour history with humans, so it's best to give him a berry in order to be trusted." She turned around and sat on Lugia in the riding position, waiting for her to get on.
04/26/2018 6:15 am
The FaiyaBLAST
"Juniper isn't big enough to fly on, and I think sending out my Noivern would be a bad idea..." Paiyu replied, "But good thing you've got your Lugia, Eli! You are the best." The young trainer approached the pink Lugia's wing, but stopped short. "Does your Lugia want any berries first, before we fly down and save Martin?"
04/25/2018 3:57 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Somewhere nearby, an SOS call was heard from the gaping hole in the ground. Hearing the distress call, Eli got herself off her Silvally, unfortunately falling face first, and dusted herself off. Eli got out Crimson's Pokeball and began to return him to his Pokeball.

"Return, Crimson. You were a wonderful steed today, and you will be sure to get an Oran Berry the next time I let you out of your Pokeball."

A red laser came from Crimson's Pokeball and beamed him straight back in. The distress call was heard at a much louder wavelength, and Eli rushed herself to the hole Martin was stuck in. Although Eli didn't need to breathe in order for her to survive, she still appeared to be huffing and puffing as she was running. She stopped not too close to the hole and gasped at another cry for help. "Martin!" Eli wheezed, looking out of breath but she really wasn't. "We've come to rescue you!" Paiyu was by Eli's side as they both gazed into the giant hole. She yelled back at Martin about rescuing him while Eli chimed in afterwards for another comment, shouting "Yeah! And you better believe that we will save you!" She pulled out another Pokeball out of her large right labcoat pocket, but this time, it had a signature pink and white wing on it. Of course, it was the shiny Lugia that the readers have come to know and love, and Eli climbed herself onto the humongous pink and white creature of the sea. She firmly grasped herself onto Lugia's back looked down at Paiyu, telling her, "Yeah... This is the only flying Pokemon I have. If you have any flying Pokemon, you should get it out and ride with me. If not, feel free to hop on my Lugia's majestic back! We've got plenty of room up here, anyways..."
04/25/2018 4:55 am
The FaiyaBLAST
The girls, riding on Crimson, reached their destination, a medium sized hole, by morning. A cry of help issued from inside it. Eli pointed at the hole as she spoke a little about how friends should help each other. Paiyu nodded in agreement, got off Crimson, and peered over the edge of the hole. What she saw was a boy with a somewhat deformed face, nervously walking in circles. "Hello? Martin?" Paiyu yelled down the hole, "Eli is here! We're gonna get you out of the hole!"
04/24/2018 10:26 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
((That's all right! If you still have to do them, please feel free to take your time on those! It's best you should try to pass on them rather than flat out failing and regretting it later...

Those darn exams... -.-))

While waiting for Paiyu to shake her hand, Eli noticed that she ignored her handshake and got straight onto Crimson with no questions asked. She looked a little dumbstruck as she stared at her tired arm covered in her labcoat's sleeve. Note to self, she thought while pulling her tired hand back in. Never try to preform handshakes again... ever. I guess nobody wants to shake a tiny green hand covered in a labcoat sleeve. Figures... Eli began to get into a riding position, but Paiyu asked out of sheer curiosity who Martin was. Eli turned to Paiyu, looking confused as she looked upwards at her. "Wait a second," she tilted her head. "You... Don't know who Martin is?" Paiyu stared at Eli in a curious fashion, waiting for her to explain who this 'mysterious' person is. "Ugh, fine. I'll explain who he is. Martin is the guy who had a conversation with me while you were having your three-day battle. He has an odd disfigured face and owns an Incineroar that roams outside his Pokeball. I mean, when you were looking for me in the woods, didn't you hear any sort of loud 'SOS' screaming at all? Because, well... That was him." She whispered the secret command into Crimson's ear and he was off in a flash. While riding the 7 foot synthetic creature, Eli held on tight as her Silvally rode into the morning sun.

After a while, Crimson sensed Martin's presence and stopped at the very hole that he was stuck in. Eli's triangular hair looked a little bit screwed up by the wind as she got right off, trying to fix it with her cloaked hands. Ugh, she groaned in her thoughts. Why is it so difficult to fix my hair when it's impossible to get my hands out of these labcoat sleeves? She kept grooming it until it seemed look similar to her default hairstyle, albeit looking a somewhat crooked on the edges. She turned around and stared upwards at the young trainer, looking a little embarrassed with sweat rolling down her face. "Well," she smiled Mareep-ishly. "We have now arrived at our specified location!" She pointed to the hole that Martin is stuck in. "You see, that's the pitfall trap that Martin got himself into, and we need to save him at once. After all, friends stick together and help each-other out, am I right?"
04/24/2018 8:03 pm
Level 21 Expert Nerd
Darth Theoden
Martin started to panic. He wondered how the heck he was going to get out. W-wait! I can use my pokemon to get out! Martin looked around for his bag. It wasn't in the hole. Martin started to panic even more. "HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE!!!" Martin shouted. Martin crumbled to the ground. "What am I going to do? I don't got my pokemon with me..." Martin mumbled.

Somewhere in the distance, Martin heard a evil cackle..

"Help, whoever is there!" Martin screamed.
04/24/2018 5:35 am
The FaiyaBLAST
*sorry had to study for those midterms reeeeeeeee*

Seeing the tears in Eli's eyes, Paiyu felt a twinge of wrong as she though what she had said had the wrong effect. But as she looked more carefully, she realized that those were not tears of sadness, but tears of joy, paired with the ghost of a smile. She said that she had not experienced such relief since she first met Roncho, and how she truly thanked Paiyu for her words of kindness. Paiyu gave a reassuring smile back, and a singular tear ran down her cheek as Eli hugged her legs.
The green girl then got up and retrieved a Pokeball. It opened with a red flash, and soon enough Crimson was standing in front of the girls. A wave of curiosity washed over Paiyu's mind once again as Eli mounted Crimson and signaled for her to get on as well, to go off to save someone who had fallen in a hole. "Wait," Paiyu asked as she climbed onto the Synthetic Pokemon's back, "who's Martin?"
04/20/2018 8:39 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
As Eli was lying down on the ground in despair while covering her face up with her labcoat sleeves, she felt Paiyu's hand pat down on the side of the body she was now stuck in for life. The young trainer attempted to comfort Eli, and what made her peek out of her hands, enveloped in labcoat sleeves, was the mention of the phrase 'fully human.' "Wait," she perked up, glancing at Paiyu with tearful starry-eyes. "You... Really mean it?" Paiyu nodded at the Peridot in a labcoat and began to rant on about how appearances don't matter and it's really what's in her heart. Yeah, Eli has heard of this message multiple times in movies and TV shows, but it didn't feel derived, repetitive, or even false. It felt strangely comforting, enveloping a lovely tone that Roncho's voice didn't give before. She kneeled herself down on the ground, supporting herself with her tiny hands. Eli began to listen a little more to Paiyu's message, looking upward while wiping away her tears of pain. The young trainer even mentioned that someday, she will promise Eli that they will get to Alima, no matter how far it takes to arrive at that specific location. Eli began to cry, but it wasn't shown to be tears of pain, but more like tears of joy as stars fill up her eyes.

Before she could say anything, however, Paiyu sent out an Alolan Raichu that stared at her with cuddly eyes. It strangely made her feel even more better than she already was feeling and began to get herself off the ground. She stared up at the "massive" trainer and became speechless. "I..." She blushed, looking flattered by the motivational speech Paiyu began to make. "I don't know what to say. Nobody has ever gave me this much comfort ever since Roncho and I first met each-other. Maybe I'm not going to be alone on this one after all. Maybe..." She closed her eyes for a brief moment and then opened them up again while staring at the oversized labcoat sleeves surrounding her green hands. "Maybe someday I'll be able to find a way to adapt to this small green body I'm stuck in forever thanks to my potion predicament." Eli looked up at the young trainer and gained joyful tears by doing so. "Thank you..." She gleefully cried out to Paiyu. "Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart!" She gave Paiyu quite a tight hug around her legs, smiling with utter glee as she hums out a noise similar to a cat's purr. She loosed her hug grip and let go of Paiyu, standing in a more idle pose as she wipes away her past tears. Eli gets out the familiar-looking Pokeball with a picture of a metal wing on it and throws it out onto the field, calling the Pokemon's out as it is released. It was Crimson the Silvally, recognizing it's tiny scientist trainer in an oversized labcoat and the other trainer that gave it an Oran Berry. It majestically glares into the distance, seeming eager to take orders about riding into the distance. Eli glances up at the young trainer and appears to be a little more confident, albeit still a pinch less from having a 4'5" height perspective. "Alright, Paiyu," she asked the young trainer, getting herself up onto Crimson while holding her hand out for her to shake, "Before we head on this journey to Alima together, you want to save Martin from the hole that he ended himself up in?"
04/20/2018 9:07 am
The FaiyaBLAST
"Oh no, don't cry, Eli! You're definitely not a 'little green monster', I think you are fully human!" Paiyu tried to comfort poor Eli, "I have to tell you something important: it's not what you are on the outside that matters, but who you are, deep in your heart. You have no reason to listen to the people who hate you at all. If you think you are a cool person, then you are. At least, that's what I think, Eli. One day, we will go to Almia, I promise. And everyone there will embrace you as one of their own." As she ended her motivational speech, Paiyu took a Heal Ball, marked with a swirly lightning bolt, from her belt and pressed the button. A red flash, and then a golden-brown Raichu, levitating on its tail, appeared in front of the girls. "Rai-chuchu?" the Pokemon squeaked adorably, as if asking its trainer what to do. Then it saw the sad Eli and flew over to her in a flash, looking at her cutely with its opal-like eyes.
04/18/2018 5:23 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
Eli began to feel a presense of Paiyu behind her as she was crying. She wiped away the tears as best as she could and turned her head around to look up at Paiyu. As the young trainer asked if everything was okay, Eli looked downward at Roncho and turned back to her. "Paiyu..." she snuffled. "Something terrible has happened to Roncho!" She looked downwards at the sleeping Roncho and muttered, "R-Roncho... He's..." Eli ran up to Paiyu and gave a saddened hug to the young trainer. "He's reached a state of hypersleep!" She cried out. "I'm no doctor myself, but this happened while I was in the Aether Foundation as a human. Whoever hits a state of hypersleep won't be able to recover from it after weeks, months, or even years. It's a never-ending purgatory of dream after dream, and although it hasn't happened to me at all, it started to show in one of my co-workers in the past. It doesn't do anything to Roncho health-wise, and he'll be completely normal when he gets up, but..." She takes a deep breath and continues what she was saying. "If he won't get up and tell us how to get to Alima sooner of later, my childhood dream of becoming a Pokemon Ranger or at the very least being a mechanic at Alima is all gone!" She continued to cry while hanging onto Paiyu's leg, sniffling as she realized her dreams were crushed.

Eli started to rant on about Roncho as she sniffled after every sentence, "Whenever I felt like garbage, Roncho's presence, even when he was just not there, kept pushing me forward. I knew that teaming up with him would get me to Alima and we could work together to help out Pokemon in need. He made me forget about my appearance as a whole and allowed me to be myself again. But... Now that Roncho is in hypersleep and won't be able to get up for gosh knows how long, he won't be able to take us to Alima and now I'm back at square one again!" She began to lay down on the ground, still latching onto one of Paiyu's legs with a hug. "Let's face it," she moaned. "Everybody's going to still see me as the tiny green monster I was always seen as from the beginning of my predicament, and if it has to be that way forever... So be it." Eli let go of Paiyu's leg and began to lie on the ground sideways, covering her face up as she began to cry even more tears. Subtly, it was like Eli was crying for help for what she was about to become.
04/18/2018 10:06 am
The FaiyaBLAST
Paiyu was silently watching the sunrise with Eli when she realized that the green girl had disappeared off somewhere. A quick look around revealed that she had gone off to see Roncho, who still seemed to be asleep. Oh boy, when he wakes up we're going to go to Almia!!! Paiyu was already getting hyped up by the thought of travelling to a new region.

But all of that vanished when she saw Eli suddenly curl up on the ground, crying. Paiyu quickly rushed over to comfort her. "Are you OK, Eli? What happened?" Then she looked at Roncho, still snoring away unfazed. "Is he OK too?"
04/18/2018 12:38 am
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
((Aw man, that sucks. D: You can take all the time you need to get rid of your stress. We'll keep the story going strong for you so that once you come back with creative ideas and you're stress free, you can make a nice comeback or something. I had to think of a situation that wouldn't be too meta for your inactivity, but the roleplay below seems a little bit logical for now. Stay strong, and we'll miss you while you're gone...))

Roncho in Hypersleep

After talking to Paiyu ((This takes place after the discussion with Eli and Paiyu)), Eli noticed that the sun was rising. Man, Eli thought to herself with a smile. That sunrise sure is pretty. I wonder if Roncho is up so that we can go to Alima... Eli began to walk up to a sleeping Roncho, tapping him on the shoulder to wake him up. "Come on, Roncho," she begged. "It's time to get up and go to Alima!" Unfortunately, something seemed off. Roncho was breathing, yet he wasn't getting up at all. "Roncho," she patted multiple times on his shoulder. "Are you okay!?" There was no response. She shouted a second time, but all she heard was a snore. "Oh no," she muttered to herself. "This... This is very bad! Roncho has pushed himself into a state of hypersleep!" Eli began to sweat in fear, knowing that he could be asleep for days, months, or even worse... Years. Eli started to grew paranoid about this situation. Would Roncho ever wake up from this state of hypersleep? How would Eli and Paiyu get to Alima now? Was this sleeping state all her fault?! She started to panic, but that state of distress quickly turned into tears. She couldn't hold in her sadness anymore and curled herself into a ball. It was almost like she lost another friend. She still had Paiyu, but she felt like a piece of her was gone. She felt like she was more... small. She continued to ball out more tears from the situation, as she wonders how Paiyu will comfort her during this horrible crisis.
04/17/2018 10:51 pm
Level 44 Master Cowboy
Chron
((Hey guys, sorry to be a bummer, but I probably won't be active in this for awhile. I'm stressed with other things and am running low on creativity at the moment. Y'all can take the story wherever, don't wait up for me. I might be back at some point if y'all wanna do something then.))
04/17/2018 9:37 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Mage
Tsumani Webs
((Sorry, guys, I just forgot about this roleplay. Also, what is Almia?))
Jack saw Eli's Mimikyu sitting on a log, stargazing. "What's on your mind, Mimikyu?" he asked. "Mimik," Mimikyu squeaked. Jack pulled out his PokeTranslator and repeated what Mimikyu said. The Translator said, "Mimikyu is saying that its Trainer left it."
04/17/2018 10:28 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
((Oh man, that's alright. You can go ahead and hop between the two roleplays if you want. A lot has happened here storywise and loads of character development happened, so it's best to read everything from the beginning if you're confused by everything. To clarify what Alima is for a little, it's a region in the Pokemon Ranger series, and to keep the series moving, Eli and Roncho are going to fly there and bring a few trainers along [ex; Paiyu]. If that's okay with you, we can have either two regions [the one we're in now plus Alima] or have the trainers get there through their own means. Honestly, it's up to you to decide what will happen next, since it's your roleplay forum and all, but whatever you decide to do, I'm okay with it either way. :3))

((PS: Are you roleplaying at the part where Eli went to get a writable leaf? Because if you are, that seems to make logical sense because Mimikyu was with Eli while she was talking with Paiyu. xD))

((PSS: This series seems to be anime-worthy, so if you want, do you want me to make a fan series of this roleplay once everything seems to be over? I'm making it in flash and I'll be creating storyboards for it. Plus, I'll even credit you at the start and in the end credits for starting the roleplay itself. It's fine if you say no. It's just a cool idea that I thought up for fun.)
04/18/2018 9:51 am
Level 2 Apprentice Mage
Tsumani Webs
((Yes. That is where I decided to hop back into this roleplay.))
04/17/2018 9:18 pm
Level 32 Artisan Dolphin
Peridot XJ9
As Eli stared up at Paiyu, the young trainer started to go off on a tangent of dopamine-filling comments. She went on and on about how Eli owned not just a shiny Lugia, but an amazingly awesome Silvally as well. The young trainer even mentioned that she could be famous just by owning a Silvally! As she was talking, however, Eli felt a stinging sensation in her legs, probably because she were 'tired' from standing this long and pushing herself way too much while she was running. She began to sit down and stare up at Paiyu and hear her from there. The young trainer even explained that she could get famous just by owning a Silvally, since the Aether Foundation only made three Type:Nulls. Hearing these amazing comments, her heart began to warm up and she smiled with joyful tears in her eyes. "I... I never heard anyone say a million joyful comments in one sentence! It really means a lot to say plenty of nice stuff about me and my Pokemon, so thank you so much!" She began to hug Paiyu while she was sitting down, with her oversized labcoat sleeves embracing the young trainer with glee.

Oddly enough, Eli forgot to close one of her labcoat pockets, which happened to be the Pokeball one, and out rolled Mimikyu's Pokeball, having the cute Pokemon appear right before their very eyes. Eli didn't notice her Mimikyu until it crawled on her lap, and she whispered to the Mimikyu, "How did you get out of your Pokeball?" The 'Not-Pikachu' started to purr at Eli, and the gleefully cried out, "Kyu~!" Paiyu began to notice the Mimikyu on Eli's lap, and started to explain her knowledge about the fellow. Wow, she thought to herself. I never knew this trainer would know so much about Pokemon from her Pokedex in the first place. How does she even remember all of the entries even though I've only read a few intriguing ones? The little Mimikyu started to blush at the unfamiliar trainer and gave her a hug with it's extending shadow arms. Eli began to "Nyeh heh heh" with happiness at what was going on. Paiyu ranted on about her Noivern and apologized about sending it out in the first place. She even told Eli about how to calm it down if she ever saw it shrieking again. "Man, if only I had some of those berries, but I..." She began to change the subject and speak in a tranquil voice. "I think you're pretty cool. I've never seen anybody who gave me such amazing comments without being sarcastic or lying to my face. You truly are the nicest trainer that I've ever seen around here besides Roncho, and I think we should be best friends." She was about to hold out her hand that was covered by her oversized labcoat sleeve, but Paiyu looked lost in thought. She looked like she was going to say something, but never wanted to say it. Eli turned her head to the side and gave off a concerned look. "Uh... Paiyu," she glanced at Paiyu with a worried face. "Are you alright? You look like you're lost in thought. Were you going to say something to me...?"
04/17/2018 5:25 am
The FaiyaBLAST
"Oh hey, Eli! I have a lot of things to say. First off, I gotta say that you are such a lucky girl to own such cool Pokemon! First the shiny Lugia, now this 'Crimson'... really, he is the most amazing Pokemon I've ever seen! But my Pokedex crashed after scanning him... I think that means Crimson is of an unidentified species. But that would make you even more awesome to own what might be the first of this new species! You and Crimson could become famous, Eli!"

Then Paiyu saw the Mimikyu nestled in Eli's lap. "Aww!" she exclaimed, "what a cute little Pokemon! I've heard about Mimikyu's and how they just want to be loved. That's why they dress up as Pikachus, right? This one is simply adorable. Oh... and also, sorry if you heard some loud shrieking. My Noivern is such a bad boy, but I should have thought twice before letting him out. However, he can calm down if you give him some berries. He especially likes Kebia berries."

Paiyu was thinking of asking Eli about her past, but she didn't, because she thought they weren't close enough yet.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome