New World RP

Dixey Ray's Avatar Dixey Ray2/5/14 9:37 pm
2/6/2014 5:03 pm
Katia Managan's Avatar Katia Managan
Hey guys I am making a RP before posting here make sure you are approved "that will come in a pm" here's the link to the application'shttp://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/new-world-applications-t359385.html

Now what is this about you say ,well, just read on
Story line: The new modern world has forced out all of the rejects" every one different" they have flead into the woods. Lucky one of them had a plan but they needed something to call home, so miles from city the refuges start building New World "hint tittle name"
In here you each can contribute to the New World from growing magical food, " listed in the applications section may add it here later" to healing the newly, to building new houses and shops.
If you are out casted from the modern world what would you do?
Dixey Ray
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2014 5:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
Katia Managan
"My name is Seth, it's..Nice to meet you." He answers, coughing afterwards "I feel like my lungs are made of sand, my throat's very dry..Could I have some water to drink, please?" He asks, coughing again.
02/06/2014 4:48 pm
Dixey Ray
Im Dixey who are you
02/06/2014 4:43 pm
Katia Managan
He wakes up suddenly and hisses, sitting up and breathing heavily from that suddenly happening. He looks at you "W-Who're you?" He then asks.
02/06/2014 4:15 pm
Dixey Ray
I put him in the still standing village house and dump my water bucket on him that should wake him I think umm well wait for water to take affect
02/06/2014 3:47 pm
Katia Managan
(( I've applied, you can find the details on how/what he is there now. ))
He's passed out now, looking very motionless, although you can tell he's breathing still, he seems like he's out cold..
02/06/2014 3:39 pm
Dixey Ray
Walking out of the border she see's him. Putting down the axe she was carrying she walk over to him slowly unsure what to do . relizes he's not a pure human and starts to run over to him. she gets there and uses her blanket to bring him back into the city
02/06/2014 3:31 pm
Dixey Ray
Grabs axe from a old wood cuters place and starts to head of to the forest
02/06/2014 3:25 pm
Katia Managan
He walks near that old city, tiredly and weakly, clothes torn...He falls over, too weak to pick himself back up, laying there on the ground, he coughs. "H-..He-...HELP!" He manages to get out of his weakened lungs, hoping someone hears him.
02/06/2014 3:17 pm
Dixey Ray
(( sign up then ))
02/06/2014 3:04 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
02/06/2014 2:59 pm
Dixey Ray
She takes out a invisible wall maker and starts to walk to the large tower in the middle of the city and sets it up mumbles to self about the trouble it took to pickpocket but soon a invisible wall forms and hides the city from all pure humans smiles and heeds down the tower
02/06/2014 2:16 pm
Dixey Ray
Looking around the Old city a few thing could be changed but this will work for now. Dixey said as she looked around the old castle going to the best still standing village house and set up camp.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome