Zombie Attack RP

Rakqoi's Avatar Rakqoi3/14/12 7:41 am
1 emeralds 10.3k 1.9k
10/7/2012 9:01 am
CalPal_'s Avatar CalPal_
Zombie Attack RP!
(A new version of the old RP!)

Apply here before posting! Only the people on this list will be allowed to play here.

RipClaw
Scarifar
Ranulf787
LukeBaxter77
uselessFlaw
Jdmcrib
bnrdhdu
ControlledRage
Teh Sahas
Blockorz
SuperSodaPops
Doughty
BuccaneerBubbles
marioman0803
DaHomie00
mdaddy14100
Clue
Gobble124
Deth_Glitch
MinecraftGuysBlog
sgtjole
aaron5699
venomouscoke
ParkourPhysics
ThunderFang
liam193
Dr_Trapezoid
hailman123
flyingcheeseburger
Holmzilla
Graythunder247
(The list on the app thread could possibly be more up to date. If your name is on it, but not here, you are certainly allowed to post)

The rules and all necessary information is located in the app thread. Go check it out!

Rip sighs and sits down at the window, looking out at the hordes below.
"We can't stay here forever. We need to get out there!"
He stands up and goes to find the others.
Rakqoi
Retired Moderator
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/07/2012 9:01 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
(( IT ALL DIED AHHH))
06/04/2012 5:54 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
((Please re join its so lonely! ))
06/02/2012 1:29 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
((nothing that will effect you rejoining! except... there is no more colony))
06/01/2012 5:13 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
mdaddy14100
|| I dunno if I should rejoin... What has happened in the past... 100 pages or so XD! ||
06/01/2012 5:12 pm
TheSparkyChick
Rika pointed her sniper rifle and laid a shot on a Zed. "I got you covered just wait a few minutes." Rika said through the walkie talkie.
06/01/2012 8:25 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon could see the subway "Let, let... come here!" Damon turned his head "how are we getting past that! what can we do!" Damon looked back at the floor a group of unusually large Zeds were standing there "we have no guns, no ranged weapons"
06/01/2012 7:53 am
TheSparkyChick
"Please stay alive." Rika said.
06/01/2012 7:41 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon made his way over the rooftops remembering the call to fight that he felt before, remembering WHY he fought and realising that he was needed once more, flashes of the past made him falter but in the long run they re-enforced his determination Not yet my dove he thought as his wife flashed past his eyes
06/01/2012 6:58 am
TheSparkyChick
((It's cool keep RPing!))
06/01/2012 6:49 am
Deth_Glitch
((did... did this die without me! I'm sorry i was away since sunday ))
05/26/2012 6:22 pm
TheSparkyChick
"Please make it back." Rika thought to herself.
05/25/2012 7:03 am
Rakqoi
"Well, we can't take the stairs. We need a better way down!" Let replied, putting an ear up to the metal door. Moaning and pounding was coming from the other side.
05/25/2012 4:46 am
TheSparkyChick
"Fingers crossed." Rika said "Let's hope they get back here alive."
05/25/2012 4:31 am
Deth_Glitch
"copy that Rika" Damon said "Let, we need to go, NOW" Damon looked over the edge "before they change their minds about eatin' us!"
05/25/2012 2:19 am
TheSparkyChick
Rika and the survivors made it too the subway. "Damon We're at the subway, Repeat At the subway!" Rika said into her walkie talkie.
05/24/2012 8:53 am
Deth_Glitch
"we need to get back to the subway, then we need to find a scientist who can find the cure!" Damon leaped from one roof to the next, they werent that far apart "The origianal lab is in that subway, the one where they tried to find the sure, some say they succeeded"
05/24/2012 7:38 am
Rakqoi
"Uh... Yeah. Gimme a sec." Let said. He was sitting on the edge of the building looking down below at the horde, which was losing interest and leaving one by one.
05/24/2012 5:39 am
Deth_Glitch
((waitin on Rip))
05/24/2012 5:11 am
TheSparkyChick
"Okay, Rika out." Rika said as she turned off the walkie talkie.
05/24/2012 5:07 am
Deth_Glitch
"no, we had too many. Head back to the subway. We will meet you there" Damon stood up and looked around "We gotta get back, you comeing?" Damon started walking along towards the next roof not waiting for let.
((when did i pull a knife on you? and no... i dont die!))
05/23/2012 6:43 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Spelunker
liam193
William climbed the fence behind him and began to run again. He needed to see that guy that helped him before. He put his ow away and took out a pistol. He shot a near by zombie in the head and started running towards Let. ((Finally the person William hates. Damon will die. Thats what you get for pulling a knife out on me.))
05/23/2012 6:39 pm
TheSparkyChick
Rika pulled out a walkie talkie ((Don't ask why)) and contacted Damon. "Damon come in Damon! You got the weapons?" Rika said through the Walkie talkie.
05/23/2012 12:15 pm
Deth_Glitch
((most of them are on roof tops on the other side of the street...))
05/23/2012 11:56 am
Rakqoi
"I have no idea, they must not have followed us..." Let walked over to the edge and looked down. Sure enough, the rest of the survivors were still fighting.
05/23/2012 11:33 am
Deth_Glitch
"i need to help them!" Damon muttered, he opened his eyes "Hiya let!, where are the others?" He rasped. As he got slowly up he groaned. "Im going to need my dads knife..." he said in a faroff manner. Damon looked down "But i think it can wait" Damon winked "Shall we get over to the others?" finnaly being serious and getting back to his old self
((can you add the 15 word thing i added to my RP and i am planing an epic death for Damon.))
05/23/2012 11:29 am
Rakqoi
"Hey, are you okay, Damon?" Let said, as he grabbed onto the ledge of the building to pull himself up. Let pulled Damon from the ledge a bit while he recovered from his little spell.
05/23/2012 10:36 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon felt some one climb up his arm then his world went black, he had pushed it way too far. He saw his wife, his parents his old friends and then when he though it couldn't get any worse, his son. Join us, we are in heven come and live with us They intoned "I.. love you... but... they need me!"
05/23/2012 10:23 am
Rakqoi
Let looked down as the zombie fell, hitting the hard concrete below with a sickening splat and crack. He grabbed Damon's other hand to be pulled up, relieved.
05/23/2012 10:22 am
Deth_Glitch
"I...Dont...Have...A gun!" Damon hauled and then swung Let bck and forth, the weight slowly pulling him over the edge. One last swing and the Zed and Let smashed into the wall. "Let go stupid FREAK!" Damon felt his hand slipping "What, now!"
05/23/2012 10:15 am
Rakqoi
"I can't! He's holding it, shoot him!" Let yelled, trying to kick it off, but couldn't. He could not hold on to Damon's hand much longer.
05/23/2012 10:12 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon grabbed the hand "Pass me your otherone!" Damon said he his eyes where dimming "HURRY"
05/23/2012 10:04 am
Rakqoi
Let swung the fairly heavy metal door shut as fast as he could. His foot slipped, though, and a single zombies escaped in as he crushed the arm of another. Once the door latched, he dove towards the zombie, hoping to either kill it or shove it over the edge.

He failed.

The zombie, sure enough, toppled over, but grabbed onto Let's arm as it fell. Let grabbed the ledge of the building, but the weight of the zombie hanging from him was too great. He tried to kick it off, but it grasped too hard. His one hand was slipping quickly, and he yelled out. "HELP ME! HURRY!"
05/23/2012 9:18 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon reached the top but barely, he fall forward as he made it through the door "I cant, keep... this... up" Damon panted "we gotta get rid of them" Damon sat up against the foot high wall on the side of the roof "I need to sleep"
((New RP!!!! post854004.html#p854004 ))
05/23/2012 8:57 am
Rakqoi
Finally Let reached the top, when he heard Damon stumbling below, trying to get up faster than the zombies.
"Hurry up! We can close the metal roof door!" Let yelled down at him, standing by the door, ready to slam it shut.

((Let one zombie in, I have an idea for it))
05/23/2012 8:47 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon could not keep it up, he hacked and slashed aslong as he could, there was soon a pile before him but he felt faint and the knife slipped "oh... no!" Damon looked at where his knife flew then, wide eyed in terror, at the Zombies. At first he backed away slowly but then he ran to the top of the building as fast at he could hi legs feeling like tree trunks.
05/23/2012 7:03 am
Rakqoi
Let dashed up as fast as he physically could after being so tired from fighting. There were only a few floors, but it felt like dozens to him. Eventually he was tired enough that he had to slow down to a quick walk.
05/23/2012 5:15 am
Deth_Glitch
((i was 'Quickscoping' i am aware it is literaly impossible and most of the things you say are base on a fact you didn't read properly, the hoard was in our way, to the thing called 'ammo' so we can use out guns, i have to keep switching to a knife as i keep running out! and i am trained in shooting and i am at fairly close range, it is unlikely i will miss))
The gun stopped fireing, it was out of ammo "Let, get up the stairs and move to the others, i'll cover you!" He shouted back as he loosed his knife and got into a safe position at the top of the staircase "Bring. it. on!" Damon muttered as the groans got so loud he couldn't hear himself think.
05/22/2012 9:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ParkourPhysics
((Someone was 'Quick scoping' zombies... No one misses ever, well besides a few people. And why does everyone have a gun? If you had a gun would you really shoot down a hoard of zombies that didn't block your way..? There's such a thing as ammo and you need it to shoot a gun. People like RipClaw are doing fine but seriously guys not trying to complain too much but one-sentence posts ruin the RP...))
05/22/2012 7:24 pm
Rakqoi
((Who's god modding? And Holmz, I like how you say it won't happen again and then you make a short post...))

Let followed the order and followed Damon inside. He quickly looked around for a new weapon, and found a table leg which apparently formerly held up the door, which was now splintered across the room. The table leg wasn't what he was used to, but it would work. He just hoped the small doorway would thin the stream of undead to a fightable pace.
05/22/2012 6:03 pm
TheSparkyChick
((Mah bad i won't do it again))

Rika fires her rifle and shot a zombie
05/22/2012 5:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ParkourPhysics
((Sigh... Godmodders and One-posters... What has this thread come to!?))
05/22/2012 11:55 am
Deth_Glitch
"Get inside, i will follow you." Damon reloaded the gun "Get to the roof! we will make our way over to the others!"
((g2g nao RP as me only when nesissary))
05/22/2012 11:31 am
Rakqoi
Let was having no trouble taking them on one by one. However, once they started coming in waves of ten... fifteen... More, he couldn't handle it. He backed up slowly, knocking one or two off their feet to stumble the crowd. He eventually made it back to Damon, hoping for cover fire. Let needed some rest.
05/22/2012 11:13 am
Deth_Glitch
"Move back!" Damon screamed as he dismounted the truck "Everybody! move out!" he moved in Lets direction keeping his bullets clear but still helping his zed situation out.
05/22/2012 11:09 am
Rakqoi
Let nodded, and jumped out once more, knife in hand. He avoided the spray of bullets and watched as Damon made a fair-sized clearing for him to fight in. He readied his knife, and got to work. Stab, slash, chop. It took only a moment to kill each zombie, but it required a lot of energy.

After a short while, he swung at another. The knife slipped from his sweaty hand, and flew well over the crowd. Let began fighting without missing a beat, although with his fists it took longer to kill each one. He had to basically decapitate it, which wasn't an easy task bare-handed. He fought with all of his strength, despite that.
05/22/2012 11:05 am
Deth_Glitch
((im on))
"Thanks Let, you can get out there and do your stuf" Damon said as he kicked open the doors and started spraying lead into the Zeds
05/22/2012 10:09 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
((i'll start when there is more people on.....))
05/22/2012 10:08 am
Rakqoi
((Just say you're boarded up in a nearby building, but your food is run out. Let's say you emerge to a massive battle going on outside, with tons of zombies and a few survivors fighting, the survivors are on/in a jeep I believe. But of course, this is a suggestion. It's up to you))
05/22/2012 10:04 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
(( i don't know where anyone is....))
05/22/2012 10:03 am
Rakqoi
((Yeah, gimme a minute. Go ahead and start roleplaying, I'm accepting it now))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome