forum Forumsplay_arrow Communities fiber_manual_record Roleplays

People Needed For A High School RP!

1 emerald2 replies338 views
created 12/28/2015 12:52 pm by GuruGoesGamer
last reply 01/01/2016 4:52 pm
Hello!

Before I start, please know that YOU MUST HAVE SKYPE!

As you can tell by the title, I am looking for people to be in my MC High School RP. I know that it's kind of a common type of role play, but I am going to make it unique since I am writing the script myself with the help of my assistant director.

The RP revolves around a girl named Lucy and her first year of High School. Well, her first year would be Season One, if all goes well then year 2 would be Season 2, ect. It's about her and all the high school drama.

This next part is long but you don't have to read all of it.
Here are the available characters, msg me on Planet Minecraft what character you'd like with your Skype:

Victoria: Victoria is a student in Marshmallow High School. She's kind when she wants to be, but if she doesn't like someone, she is seriously RUDE! The thing that makes her most angry is when someone tries to steal Elijah from her. Since Kayla and Elijah are dating, this bothers her. A lot.
Best Friends: She starts out the RP being Lucy and Bianca's Best Friends, but, they choose Kayla over her. But that doesn't last long. After that though, she's kinda just friends with everyone. She doesn't have a Best Friend.

Kayla: Kayla is a student in Marshmallow High School in 9th grade. She's really all around a fun person, but sometimes, she can be really irresponsible. When Kayla wants to be a loyal friend, she is. But a lot of the times, she isn't. If you've seen the movie Mean Girls, she is basically Regina George. She grows up WAY too fast. Loves truth or dare.
Enemy: Victoria, since, they both have a crush on Elijah.
Boyfriend: Elijah.
Best Friends: Lucy and Bianca.

Baylor: Baylor is a student in Marshmallow High School in 9th grade. He likes to hunt, play violent video games, what normal boys like to do. He's a bully, as he bullies Lucy on a daily basis. Elijah and Bianca stand up for her but it doesn't really work.
Now, time for the plot twist: It upsets Lucy that Bianca has a crush on Baylor! And Baylor likes her too, but, he's too self centered to ask her out.
Best Friends: Victoria, and Elijah, and Bianca.
Enemy: Lucy.
Crush: Bianca.

Camdon: Camdon is a student in Marshmallow High School in 9th grade. Unlike his Best Friend Elijah, he is really childish and silly! You have to be his true friend to get him to be serious. He has a HUGE crush on Lucy but can't admit it.
Best Friend: Elijah
Enemy: Kayla. They just don't like each other.
Crush: Lucy.

Lucy likes Camdon too, if I didn't mention that.

Elijah: Elijah is a student in Marshmallow High School in 9th grade. He is really serious and doesn't really take anything as a joke, but he's really popular and kind. He is dating Kayla, which is kinda odd, since Victoria is his best friend and Victoria has a crush on him. Basically, his girlfriend and best friend hate each other.
Best Friends: Victoria and Camdon, but he is also close to Lucy and Bianca.
Enemy: No one, really.
Crush: Kayla. He's dating Kayla.

So, msg me if you'd want any of these parts.
Posted by avatar
GuruGoesGamer
Level 1 : New Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

01/01/2016 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mavis_
Kayla: Kayla is a student in Marshmallow High School in 9th grade. She's really all around a fun person, but sometimes, she can be really irresponsible. When Kayla wants to be a loyal friend, she is. But a lot of the times, she isn't. If you've seen the movie Mean Girls, she is basically Regina George. She grows up WAY too fast. Loves truth or dare.
Best Friends: Lucy and Bianca.

I would like to participate in this rp,
but I can't change my skin ;-;
12/30/2015 2:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Osana Chan
If you still need some people for this roleplay i would like to try and help you out .
If you still need someone for either of these parts then please msg me on my Skype or planet minecraft i will be which ever one you still need.
Victoria: Victoria is a student in Marshmallow High School. She's kind when she wants to be, but if she doesn't like someone, she is seriously RUDE! The thing that makes her most angry is when someone tries to steal Elijah from her. Since Kayla and Elijah are dating, this bothers her. A lot.
Best Friends: She starts out the RP being Lucy and Bianca's Best Friends, but, they choose Kayla over her. But that doesn't last long. After that though, she's kinda just friends with everyone. She doesn't have a Best Friend

Best Friends: Lucy and Bianca

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome