PMC Horse Herd [OOC]

xCoraCat_'s Avatar xCoraCat_7/16/13 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 153 3
7/26/2013 5:04 am
xCoraCat_'s Avatar xCoraCat_
Hello there fellow horse lovers and welcome to the PMC Horse Herd, and yes, you did hear correctly this is the PMC horse HERD not HUB, not CLUB but HERD! When you join you will be messaged with info about the herd and, if you choose to, be updated on new contests, forum meetings and new arrivals! Once you join you can immediately begin working your way up through the herd to eventually become Herd Adviser. Once you join you will instantly become a foal. The ways you can work your way up quicker is to enter contests, come in the top ten contest entries, notify more potential foals, attend forum meetings, adopting a new foal and even if you just visit the forum every now and then to join in on the "horsey talk" going on ("Horsey Talk" is what I call it when someone is talking in a complicated way about horses). I will hand pick a Herd Apprentice to begin learning the ways of a true Herd Leader. Your position in the herd will be depend on how long you've been in the herd, how regularly you comment on this forum and the number of foals you have adopted, (you can only have 2 adopted foals at the one time), and raised to adult hood (adulthood is when your adopted foal has entered at least 3 contests). There will be at least 1 contest every 2 months (normal contests are just to test new foals, and also to have fun ) and every now and then there will be a mega comp to see who is the ultimate skin / blog maker. The top 3 horses of this contest will be in the running to become Herd Adviser in the next Herd Test Comp. Please fill out your foal infomation card below:
Click to reveal
Foal name:
Foal gender:
Personality:
Coat colour:
Face Marking:
Leg Marking:

Members in The Herd so far:
Click to reveal
Herd Leader : Kelz (kelous9)
Herd Apprentice : ...
Herd Adviser : ...
Jr. Herd Adviser : ...
Herd Protector(s) : ...
Apprentice Herd Protector(s) : ...
Herd Scout(s) : ...
Apprentice Herd Scout(s) : ...
Herd Members: ...
Adopted Foal(s) : ...
Unadopted Foal(s) :...

Each Herd Scout must select an adopted foal for their apprentice before they reach adulthood and must begin teaching (messaging) them as soon as possible. When a horse in a Herd Scout position moves up their apprentice will graduate into their mentors role, this will continue until they reach Herd Protector, at which point I will select 3 foals for the Herd Adviser to assess and pick one of the 3 foals to become Jr. Herd Adviser. I am hoping that all you horse lovers out there will join to make an awesome horse herd! Thank-you for taking the time to read this,
Kelous9
xCoraCat_
Level 31 : Artisan Skinner